Rima XI 2012

Rima XI by Carner
7.7 / 10 225 Ratings
Rima XI is a popular perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Guatemala cardamomGuatemala cardamom Black pepperBlack pepper Nana mintNana mint
Heart Notes Heart Notes Ceylon cinnamonCeylon cinnamon Indonesian nutmegIndonesian nutmeg Indian jasmine sambacIndian jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base Notes Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute Australian sandalwoodAustralian sandalwood AmberAmber MuskMusk

Videos
Submitted by Avelus, last update on 27.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Inimitable shine
„I am the sign of passion” – as Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer wrote. Oh yes!

Incredible, inimitable cocoa-mango ice cream, so delicious, so mind-blowingly original, that I could not stop sniffing my skin! A small lime-like freshness is the fundament that grows this amazing fruit-fragrance.

Head is the same on different people (as far as I experienced), but the development depends on body chemistry. On a certain type of skin it is almost lime peel, sour, that white part of the citrus peels that is the most tartish. This kind of metallic drydown is refined and smoothes the wrinkles on my face – but RIMA XI does not show this calm lake to me. On my skin it is much sweeter. Happiness shines through on all layer of lovely scent, sun, afternoon, gardens, family and smiles. So far SAFANAD took me to this secret garden, RIMA XI is the first one, that can follow SAFANAD on this hidden path.

I am grateful to the creator Sonia Constant for the joy that she gave me through RIMA XI. I say thank you to Oloroso for his generosity that made possible me to test this perfume!

2 short views on the fragrance
SaradoninSaradonin 4 months ago
Vanilla flavoured oatmeal biscuit sprinkled with cardamon and cinnamon. Soft and cozy. No sillage.
MariaSMariaS 2 years ago
It’s gourmandish spicy & unisex. Pleasant smell but I have to smell very close to get the scent.No sillage found and I guess low performance

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

12 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Carner

Drakon by Carner Tardes (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Black Calamus by Carner D600 by Carner Cuirs by Carner Palo Santo by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner El Born by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Besos by Carner Megalium by Carner Costarela (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Volcano by Carner Bo-Bo (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Salado by Carner Super Moon by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Latin Lover (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Felino by Carner