Rima XI 2012

Rima XI by Carner
Rima XI is a popular perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesGuatemala cardamom, Black pepper, Nana mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesCeylon cinnamon, Indonesian nutmeg, Indian jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla absolute, Australian sandalwood, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Avelus, last update on 19.02.2021.

Inimitable shine
„I am the sign of passion” – as Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer wrote. Oh yes!

Incredible, inimitable cocoa-mango ice cream, so delicious, so mind-blowingly original, that I could not stop sniffing my skin! A small lime-like freshness is the fundament that grows this amazing fruit-fragrance.

Head is the same on different people (as far as I experienced), but the development depends on body chemistry. On a certain type of skin it is almost lime peel, sour, that white part of the citrus peels that is the most tartish. This kind of metallic drydown is refined and smoothes the wrinkles on my face – but RIMA XI does not show this calm lake to me. On my skin it is much sweeter. Happiness shines through on all layer of lovely scent, sun, afternoon, gardens, family and smiles. So far SAFANAD took me to this secret garden, RIMA XI is the first one, that can follow SAFANAD on this hidden path.

I am grateful to the creator Sonia Constant for the joy that she gave me through RIMA XI. I say thank you to Oloroso for his generosity that made possible me to test this perfume!

by Labormaus
by Lexa
by AnnaKi
by AnnaKi

Popular Carner

Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner Drakon by Carner D600 by Carner Palo Santo by Carner Tardes by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner El Born by Carner Costarela by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Besos by Carner Megalium by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Felino by Carner Latin Lover by Carner Bo-Bo by Carner Bestium by Carner Salado by Carner Sweet William by Carner