Volcano 2018

Volcano by Carner
Volcano is a perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, Red ginger, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense, Nagarmotha, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Haitian vetiver, Labdanum

Submitted by Freshdennis, last update on 11.07.2020.

Sexy Incense
Funny, women like this shitbar rather on men and men rather on women. I clearly find this fragrance masculine, but the floral notes give it a delicate touch in the finish. That makes him interesting. Volcano is a fragrance that I would like to sniff at a man. He smells very sexy to me. At first I thought it was Oud again, but it still is. This is an incense scent that the patch gives depth and darkness to. For women I classify him as wearable, but it takes a little courage, because he already comes very spicy around the corner, especially in the first hours. The Sillage is initially powerful, but calms down after a few hours and makes the scent softer.

I find it very exciting, even if I don't necessarily want to wear it myself. This may be due to my penchant for frankincense scents, but I maintain that it can also please if you're not an explicit fan of this note now.

Volcano is not a novelty now, I agree with the previous speakers. Nevertheless he stands out a little from other new publications by the rose. When the dark volcanic eruption has calmed down a bit, notes come through that are familiar to me from Benetton Colors, btw. my very first fragrance. All in all a very beautiful composition, which I gladly recommend to others.

Marquise27
Powerful distinctive scent in which a rose lives
Very strong incense patchouli-woody opening with depth, with some pungency and spice hints. For me a beautiful masculine fragrance with some strength lost through the rose - so a pithy guy with heart on his tongue, had just such a spontaneous picture. After one to two hours the fragrance is well balanced, so in the direction of spiced wood with patchouli of dark rose oil, not uninteresting... not new, but very pleasant companion. It has something familiar and pleasant about it, not too strong but present in a discreet way. Is not a fragrance for someone who wants very little, is already perceived by the environment . Prices are in the middle segment. I find the perfume of this brand unusual, different and well wearable. Have a good shelf life of a good 8-10 hours. Fits well to the dark suit, to the visit in the theatre or to the nice big meeting with the family dinner.

Popular Carner

Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner D600 by Carner Palo Santo by Carner Tardes by Carner Rima XI by Carner Drakon by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner El Born by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Costarela by Carner Megalium by Carner Besos by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Felino by Carner Latin Lover by Carner Bo-Bo by Carner Salado by Carner Bestium by Carner