Tardes 2011 Eau de Parfum

Tardes (Eau de Parfum) by Carner
Tardes (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Daniela Andrier

CeleryCelery
Virginia cedarVirginia cedar
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
MuskMusk
Venezuelan tonka beanVenezuelan tonka bean

Submitted by IndianSummer, last update on 28.07.2021.

Special sweet celery?!
This fragrance test reached me without me having even the slightest knowledge of the brand or even a scent of it.

Sprayed.
Oohhhh, it's beautiful!!!??? What am I smelling exactly? I can't really believe it, at first a strong alcoholic note, but it disappears within seconds, but even then I can already guess the potential of this fragrance. I'm with rose and plum, really nice and sweet, both hand in hand as one, but a nice, deep sweetness, not a squeaky one. And certainly not an easy one, as for example with my Escadas (Limited Editions). In the course of time the sweetness gets spicier, but remains really sweet. But not as fresh and spicy as with ginger, more like this ... yes, a bit woody and spicy. But really only subliminal. It stays that way, it just gets quieter, so it doesn't go through any major development on my skin.

In the aftermath, I read here that many people notice celery?? So no, tested again yesterday with the celery knowledge - no, really not. Maybe with the seasoning, but celery (which I really like to eat, by the way) would spread something like vegetable soup, so I don't smell any of that. The seasoning I smell can also come from cedar, or rosewood. It is a powdery spice, but Iris is not listed
I find this fragrance really super beautiful and fascinating, but it's so special in this constellation that I would actually have little or no opportunities to wear it (and that's something I've only had since Parfumo). And I do not even know why.
Before Parfumo I bought fragrances and simply wore them.
Now I look at which ones I like, how I'm doing and what I'm up to.

Tardes is for me absolutely no everyday smell, he is not pleasing like e.g. Fever by Jimmy Choo, he always goes.

But I will use up my little speck, spray it every now and then and then and then look. :-)

Sillage is moderate, as is the shelf life of 4 - 5 hours, depending on spray strength.

Sunset
A quick look from you
is gentle eternity
that my visual field
striped.

May others strive.

The sparkle of your lips
to be allowed to stay beside you
at sunset
is enough for me.
Gandix
The masterpiece of the sorcerer's apprentice
Excitedly the sorcerer's apprentice washes around in the ingredients.
Today is his final exam.
Will the master be satisfied with him? For the top note he takes spicy, gentle, not too much.
A good shot of cedar with a pinch of rosewood for a light, clean wood note.
Heliotrop vanilla and musk for the base.
A tiny little corner of tonka bean. Sodele.
Stir, stir, now pour the whole thing with very creamy almond milk.
A quarter teaspoonful of rose water left.
The master watches him, a contented smile pulls over his lips.
He is glad that he has used the rose so discreetly and left the plum out completely.
At the final trial he smells one of the most beautiful cream scents he has ever smelled.
Passed your exam with flying colors, my dear sorcerer's apprentice.

Not for me.
This is a fragrance...I'm happy that I got to sample it first, instead of outright buying it. SMH, I fell in love with this fragrance house because of El Born...So gave this a shot.
I am not impressed, this fragrance isn't for me.
And I am willing to trade this if anyone has a gourmand fragrance, in their collection that they're willing to decant and swap me for this.

This smells like; I just picked up my clothes from the dry cleaners...full of starch & etc..
With a hint of fabric softener.
IMO...that's what I get.

I used two sprays...both wrist.

Would I buy this again? No.

Does this fragrance enter BEAST MODE, good, just okay or weak sauce at best? Just okay.

What's the strength of this? EDP.

Am I willing to trade this fragrance? Yes!

Should You Skipped It, Sample It First or Blind Buy It?
Sample it first!

Can you use it as a unisex scent? Yes.

Is it the old, new formulation? New.

What's its availability; in production, limited edition or discontinued? In production.

SKU Number: 8437011481030
Batch Number: Unknown (Production Date: ?)
Age: 30+ for Men & 21+ for Women
From: ScentBird
Size: 8ML
Scent: 2/5 (Nope).
Value: 5/5 (Cost $8.39).
Sillage: 3/5 (Three feet).
Longevity: 3/5 (Six hours).
Creativity: 3/5 (Drycleaner/spice rack).
Projection: 3/5 (90 minutes tops).
Versatility: 3/5 (Night time only & anywhere).
Compliments: NA/5 (No one around to smell it).

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

List of Notes sound lovely - but I can't find them in the perfume
The list of notes sound lovely but I can't find them in the perfume.

There is nothing even vaguely realistic in the smell to me and all I get is an artificial smelling almond, vaguely vanilla, kind of musky, a touch powdery, floral in a furniture polish way, slightly citrus in the way that citronella is citrus, a tiny bit watery.

It doesn't wash off very well so is going to be with me for a couple of days.

It makes me feel rather unwell.

WildGardenerWildGardener 2 months ago
Plastinated flowers dipped in saccharin.

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
by Gandix
Jetzt ist sie weg, weg....
by Gandix
Mein Freund der Baum ist tot.......
by RahulESJ
by AnnaKi
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Carner

Drakon by Carner Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner D600 by Carner Palo Santo by Carner Rima XI by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner El Born by Carner Costarela (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner Megalium by Carner Besos by Carner Felino by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Bo-Bo (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Latin Lover (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Salado by Carner Bestium by Carner Danzatoria by Carner