Bookwyrms
28.01.2016 - 10:00 AM

Smells functional. But sorta nice .

On me this is a semi tolerable scent . It actually smells a lot like some sort of lotion that is just put on for moisturization and not chosen at all for scent. One I'd choose so I could layer a chosen scent over it. Slight plastic note is present to my nose. Cotton candy, toffee, sweet notes? No. Rose ,iris,and woodsy notes? Slightly. Like I said -this smells like a lightly scented lotion.
Bought in a group lot. Tried a few times, and it's okay but not love /craveable. Honestly,I tend to forget about it.I'm passing it on to someone who could use it.

Jan
2016

Latest Reviews

BookwyrmsBookwyrms 7 years ago
Omnia Paraiba - Bvlgari

Omnia Paraiba Overpriced bathroom spray/artificial candy.
Only a few days ago I was thinking that Bvlgari was one of the fairly" safe to blind buy from" . And that I always at least liked or tolerated their scents even if I wasn't head over heels in love with all of them....

BookwyrmsBookwyrms 8 years ago
Flight of Fancy - Anna Sui

Flight of Fancy Plain scent /pretty bottle
This scent Flight of Fancy , is a plain , most likely inoffensive neutral scent. It strongly reminds me of United Colors of Benetton Essence of Woman . That is to say it smells like defanged ,watered down , light stonewashed patchouli,...