212 Sexy Men 2006Eau de Toilette

212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Carolina Herrera for men and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Bergamot, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen pepper, Floral notes, Cardamom, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Sandalwood, Bourbon vanilla, Musk, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.09.2020.

Sexy indeed
Ok, let's say that this is more like an evening/night out fragrance for young men. Just like 1 million, ultra male etc. And you know why this one is the best of them all? Because ultra male is screaming "HEY GIRLS, YOU KNOW WHO IS SEXY? I'M SEXY !!!". 212 sexy men doesn't scream at all, because it doesn't have to. It knows that it is an attention grabber. It is quiet, yet more intriguing than the others. It's simply more interesting. It's deeper. Just grab it if you wanna be the "quiet king of the night". You won't regret it. Trust me

True to the name
Now with money of the fragrance is now in the market there is a lot of concentration and infatuation with sex. And it is understandable one of the appeals of buying a fragrance is being more more attractive to the opposite sex but there are some fragrances there truly pursuit the sexy scent. Carolina Herrera 212 sexy men is exactly that it wants to to encapsulate sex and offer it to your off factory sensors it is warm fuzzy and masculine.
The most notable notes will be Gauiac Wood, Vanilla, Pepper and of course lavender. Lavender is labelled as floral notes in the website and we all know why. This to me smells like a very sexy and darker version Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. Yet I want to draw another comparison, to my nose this fragrance blends vanilla and black pepper in a similar fashion to Parfums de Marly Herod. the scent is extremely well considering that this is a designer fragrance it's just that sweet spot of boldness yet mas pleasing thatmakes this fragrance so appealing to me. The only downside that this fragrance has is the longevity and the overall performance, in that regard it's a bit lackluster. I can draw a comparison between this the one EDP and La Nuit de L'homme and CH men Prive from the same house, the reason being that all of the aforementioned fragrances have this sexy quality to them yet they do it in a very different fashion than each other get all of them have the same week spot or maybe even point of strength depending how you look at the matter. The overall performance of all of these fragrances are not well. In fact given that all of these fragrances are sweets the performance are big let downs, limiting what could have been a very versatile fragrance to a date night sent. 212 sexy men is from the same bunch.

Emorandeira
Nice fragance but weak performance
212 sexy men has one of the worst performance between all the perfumes i have un my collection. The scent is nice, sweet but not too much, very creamy and piwdery. It smells like some face creams ir body milk with a soft background of vanilla. It could be a very good option for daily use and even for night out un case of oeople Who dont like to call atte tío. However i find a Big problem with the performance. On my skin It doesnt last more than 1 hour, close to skin since the beginning. I have used at the same time bodymilk and i have stopped feeling the perfume before than the crean. It is true that this is not a very expensive perfume, has an average price for designer fragances and It is possible to find It in order. But for me It doesnt worth buying at all.

starting to grow on me
I blind bought this (which usually is a big no-no) and I regretted doing so cause I didn't care too much about Sexy Men, it kinda smelled like curry to me so I just kept it in the back of my dresser but by the 3rd time I forced myself to use it I kinda warmed up to it. (That curry-like spicy smell I got was the cardamom)

All in all I'm starting to reconsider this fragrance, last night I wore it and really got a kick out of it, I just wish you could get more vanilla and tonka and the cardamom wasn't so overpowering.

Is 'Sexy Men' the right name? I don't think it is sexy but I'll let that question to the ladies

sage and shiny wood
A lesser personage than Alberto Morillas would never have got away with it.

I for one am glad he did, but I still can't figure out what's so sexy about a bamboo long house in the jungle and a pot of curry.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 15 months ago
Nice creamy scent but one of the worst performances i have ever seen. On my skin It is like wearing nothing ...

by BlackbirdHH
by BlackbirdHH

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Oud Couture by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera