212 Sexy Men (2006)Eau de Toilette

212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera
Bottle Design Fabien Baron

212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Carolina Herrera for men and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Bergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen pepper, Floral notes, Cardamom, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Sandalwood, Bourbon vanilla, Musk, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.07.2019.

9.0 5.0 4.0 8.0/10

Emorandeira
Nice fragance but weak performance
212 sexy men has one of the worst performance between all the perfumes i have un my collection. The scent is nice, sweet but not too much, very creamy and piwdery. It smells like some face creams ir body milk with a soft background of vanilla. It could be a very good option for daily use and even for night out un case of oeople Who dont like to call atte tío. However i find a Big problem with the performance. On my skin It doesnt last more than 1 hour, close to skin since the beginning. I have used at the same time bodymilk and i have stopped feeling the perfume before than the crean. It is true that this is not a very expensive perfume, has an average price for designer fragances and It is possible to find It in order. But for me It doesnt worth buying at all.
7.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

starting to grow on me
I blind bought this (which usually is a big no-no) and I regretted doing so cause I didn't care too much about Sexy Men, it kinda smelled like curry to me so I just kept it in the back of my dresser but by the 3rd time I forced myself to use it I kinda warmed up to it. (That curry-like spicy smell I got was the cardamom)

All in all I'm starting to reconsider this fragrance, last night I wore it and really got a kick out of it, I just wish you could get more vanilla and tonka and the cardamom wasn't so overpowering.

Is 'Sexy Men' the right name? I don't think it is sexy but I'll let that question to the ladies

sage and shiny wood
A lesser personage than Alberto Morillas would never have got away with it.

I for one am glad he did, but I still can't figure out what's so sexy about a bamboo long house in the jungle and a pot of curry.

Emorandeira 145 days ago
Nice creamy scent but one of the worst performances i have ever seen. On my skin It is like wearing nothing ...
9.0
5.0
4.0

by BlackbirdHH
by BlackbirdHH

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Party Fever by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera CH by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Confidential - Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau (2011) by Carolina Herrera CH Kings by Carolina Herrera