212 VIP Men 2011 Eau de Toilette

212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesFinger limeFinger lime
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Tonka beanTonka bean
KingwoodKingwood
LeatherLeather

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.07.2021.

Theris
One vodka Berentzen please!
As the brand CH was still relatively unknown to me, but many positive opinions about this 212 VIP could take, I decided for a blind buy.
Arrived, I did not hesitate long to test my first CH.
The first spray and I just thought: dude, this is awesome!
A fresh berry veil with some spice surrounded my nose.
in the drydown then came the alcohol, which for me the whole thing to a vodka Berentzen with a shot of apple complete.
From the base note, however, I could not take much.
Apparently it was just clogged with berries.

Rating:

Scent:
the fragrance I give a clear 9.5, because I like the berry sweetness with the vodka very much. The only thing that bothers me a little is the monotonous scent progression. In addition, I know no other fragrance that smells so similar, but maybe the community can tell me more about it :).

Durability:
After about 8 hours, I could still easily perceive the colleague on my skin. Therefore, there is an 8 here.

Sillage:
As for the projection you could expect more. Since one assumes a party fragrance here, the power is missing for me here. The sillage unfortunately decreases somewhat quickly, therefore only a 6.

Conclusion:
Who is looking for a less common, fresh evening and party fragrance is well kept with this one. In addition, you get for the price of about 50€ for 100ml not only a solid fragrance for every season, but also a compliment magnet. With women, he is also well received.

Sexy and seductive!
I have been looking for a suitable fragrance for my husband for a long time and now we have found it! He was discovered by a test he put on and lured me directly with his fruity, spicy and at the same time fresh scent and let me kneel down! It's a scent that makes me weak and willless! Just seductive and fucking sexy... We're gonna get it in a bottle for sure!*-*

Sweet and calm
Not as "bombing" as I heard it to be, at least on my skin.
Very nice fragrance anyway, it indeed resembles One Million, but in a more confortable and and soft way.

Sweetness around
1 Million cousin? Yes, both have the same crowd.

212 Vip is not as strong but has the same sweetness and more suited to younger guys.

Okay scent that's worth it if you're into the sweetness/hazardous projection for clubbing.

Updated January 2014

Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
An agreeable sweet & spicy scent with a distinct opening freshness. A pleasant drydown but hard do difference from several other perfumes.

by Babylon
by Babylon

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera Bronze Tonka by Carolina Herrera