212 VIP Men Party Fever 2018

212 VIP Men Party Fever by Carolina Herrera
212 VIP Men Party Fever is a limited perfume by Carolina Herrera for men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-fruity. It was last marketed by Puig. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus fruitsCitrus fruits
VetiverVetiver
Tonka beanTonka bean
FrankincenseFrankincense
MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.10.2021.

Addictive scent !!
It's always the same with limited editions...
If you love the content, plan to buy a spare bottle. Just in case...
This is what i did with this 212 VIP Men Party Fever, because it indeed lives up to its name.
I had spotted it for some time...
I had felt it, but nothing more, i had not hung up or paid attention to its composition, and i stayed there...
Curious by nature and always on the lookout for new smells, i tested the perfume again, and, to my good surprise, i fell in love !!
This perfume smells of celebration, and the composition is completely original.
This juice reminds me of an energy drink mixing vibrant ginger and scorching Cannabis.
It's a bit of a "crime-pushing" perfume, because it captivates you, makes you want to go further.
It opens with a spicy note, citrus, red apple, then fades into a herbaceous Cannabis accord, to finish with notes of vetiver, Tonka and musk.
A very original mix, which knew how to seduce me, as in the rhythm of a luminous journey.
A risky fragrance when it comes to its composition, but which hits the mark.
The holding and the wake are powerful, you will not go unnoticed.
Magnificent heavy glass bottle with iridescent chrome reflections, like the color of gasoline on the ground...
In short, this juice is a real success.
Conclusion: A very original and captivating juice, because to perfume yourself with this Party Fever is to take the risk of embarking on a sensory, olfactory and energetic adventure, and you will thus go until the end of the night...
My rating: 9/10
Good mood guaranteed!
My first review is due to 212 VIP Men Party Fever
I like to describe this great fragrance as a "niche" designer. Party Fever is a very layered and interesting fragrance that definitely does not smell like a boring designer perfume. Party Fever is enough of what the bottle looks like: Playful, crazy, loud and flashy ! Absolutely UNIQUE. Clearly a fragrance for the night, or summer evenings. I see it in the club or generally among people. Nevertheless, you can also wear Party Fever when you are out and about. Generally always good if you want to stand out. In my experience, the fragrance is very well received. The durability and sillage are absolutely above average for a "fresh" fragrance. Whereby I would not call him only fresh. When thinking about how best to describe this scent to you, I come to the conclusion that it's not possible. You have to smell it yourself! For me, it goes in a fresh-citrusy, but also sweet direction. I actually smell the stated cannabis note a little bit too, though it's not the smell you'd detect when someone smokes a joint, but the smell of fresh cannabis flowers. In the drydown it gets a little woodier for me, though I definitely wouldn't call it a woody scent, as PartyFever is more linear. Overall, this masterpiece smells for me like vacation and fun.
The fact that Party Fever is a limited edition makes the perfume even cooler. As a result, fewer people wear it (far fewer than some popular niche perfumes) and at the designer price, and it's even more uniquely uniqued as a result. I have never smelled a perfume that goes even remotely in the direction of Party Fever.
If you find the yet again (I found it this year in Tenerife, probably because Carolina Herrera is often represented in Spain), very clear buy recommendation !

Golcher
not getting the love it deserves
I was curious (as much as the next guy) about the cannabis note however after sampling it I realized the obvious, the cannabis note was a marketing stunt. Moving past that I realized this was a really nice fragrance, it has some really nice sweetness but just the right amount, not too much to make it a gourmand, like fresh but sweet.

The fragrance opens with a nice apple scent that stays for longer than I expected and blends with the tonka bean and the ginger creating a freshness that I just love wearing.

Overall a nice scent, nothing ground breaking but worth checking out. I’m glad I bought it.

PS: Bottle is gorgeous, looks amazing in my collection
Good limited edition
Carolina Herrera - pretty much my favourite brand. Class quality and very unique in Germany. This brand is very rarely found in retail stores, if only a mini selection. Even online, many Internet shops usually only carry single-digit numbers of different fragrances of this brand. Unfortunately Notino had to take this brand out of the assortment in Germany. Unfortunately, because I used to like ordering from there and gave a larger selection of CH fragrances. Now I am the first registered owner of this fragrance here. :)
Now I have found a shop from Spain that carries all the fragrances I wanted from this brand: 212 VIP Black, 212 Aqua, CH Chic and just this one. Of course I had to strike immediately, especially as the Aqua and this party fever are unfortunately limited editions.
Users who often read my comments know that the 212/212VIP series is my absolute favorite. Party fever is already the 5th Flanker after 212 VIP, Club Edition, Wild Party, Black. 212-VIP is a sub-series, which rather goes in the direction of nightlife. The silver original is one of my favourite perfumes, which I often wear. This one is very modern, slightly prollig but also with a very very fresh side.

For a long time, ginger and cannabis were the only scents to be found here. I added the pyramid here after I found it on the CH homepage. Only ginger & cannabis, that can't go well in a station wagon. Still: I wanted to have the scent like all of this series, I was also curious about the cannabis note.
The price in the normal range is about 60 to 70 Euro a 100ml. The carton is very unusual and absolutely hits the mark: a metallic silver carton with a shiny look that changes colour in the light. Great job. In addition, an extremely attractive flacon like all of this series. The bottom of the bottle resembles a long drink glass like all of this 212 VIP series. The colour combination is very cool here and matches the Cannabis note.

Tested with full tension the following result: First of all I have to say that you clearly smell the relationship to the original. The DNA is clearly represented. It starts right away very fresh. A citrus cocktail is very present with a ginger note which has already shone in the original. A discreet fruity note is also perceptible here, which is probably due to the red apple. Here citrus, apple and ginger harmonize very well. Especially the ginger note is very present. The heart note is also convincing: it is very gentle and does not exaggerate. The most exciting question, of course, is how the cannabis comes across. I have to say: If you don't know that cannabis is contained here, you wouldn't think of it. I smell something that might go in that direction, but it doesn't smell like you have weed in your pocket or you're smoking. But definitely a nice touch here.
The base usually subsides. Tonka is a good sweet supplier over the entire course and is especially in the base stronger paired with some woods and musk.
This limited edition is close to the original, but has refreshingly different accents. All in all a positive purchase for me. I think he's going further in the party direction as the name suggests. The fragrance definitely belongs in the nightlife. Especially for younger men or young at heart men in a stylish outfit. Fits rather to a cool or casual outfit/character.
The performance is as decent as its original. Sillage and durability are suitable for clubs.

All in all a great limited edition, especially for fans of the original. Not necessary as a permanent release, because I think the original is a bit better. Denooch a nice change and not only optically a nice alternative in my collection.

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Saffron Lazuli by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera