Confidential - Mystery Tobacco (2016)

Confidential - Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera

Confidential - Mystery Tobacco is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Tobacco, Citrus fruits, Ginger, Davana, Osmanthus, Vetiver, Patchouli, Gaiac wood, Tonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 12.10.2019.

Strong tobacco!
I hadn't heard much about Carolina Herrera's exclusive line yet, except that, as the name suggests, it's rare and expensive. In contrast to the "F*ck-me-Pumps-Linie" (Too good to be bad, etc.), the bottles look good and noble and are heavy in the hand, each one dyed to match the fragrance (golden brown for Tobacco).
Since I love tobacco scents and also call a few masculine my own, I could not help but let Herrera's unisex tobacco come under my nose as the first of this luxury series.
The first impression almost knocked me over: super strong, slightly sweet tobacco (much less sweet than Kilian, Tom Ford or Pure Havane) immediately got in my nose and I had to "smell away". But already after a few seconds the slight tabackige scratchiness had diminished and the smell came into the course. That's when he started to please me very much. I noticed a flashing Cointreau note that gave the fragrance a gourmand, slightly bittersweet touch, but also some sophistication.
But he also has a dark side - a dark smokiness, a bit of an ashtray, a bit of a noble gentlemen's club, a bit of the Middle East.
I don't mean to say that I can make out oud, but he has something of the Absolus d'Orient of Guerlain, which I still have very vividly in olfactory memory. It lasts very well and long, and does not change much even after hours, so that one can look forward to 6-8 hours of little sweet, little fruity, but very intense tobacco with a minimal oriental touch. And for a long time afterwards a warm tone remains, also very beautiful!

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Confidential - Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Confidential - Oud Couture by Carolina Herrera Confidential - Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera