Good Girl 2016 Eau de Parfum

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera
Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

CashmereCashmere
PatchouliPatchouli
AmberAmber
MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

Head over heels
This perfume stands out alreadyeinmal by the great bottle. When this fragrance appeared new, I wanted to test him therefore necessarily. Unfortunately, it turned out that I did not like the fragrance in contrast to the bottle at all. Somehow it smelled very masculine and acrid and I always gave the perfume a wide berth since then. Recently, however, I received a small fragrance sample along with an order and to my "delight" it was Good Girl. Despite my reluctance, I decided to give the scent a whirl. It suddenly smelled very different. Subtle sweetness a bit mysterious and very seductive but in a subliminal way. In the next few days, the small fragrance sample accompanied me everywhere. When it then went to the Neige, however, I got panic, because I wanted to smell also in the next time after Good Girl and so had to move in then but a flacon with me.

This fragrance has really turned from my hate fragrance into my current favorite fragrance and strangely enough, it happened to me with many fragrances from my collection so. Meanwhile, I think that I did not like Good Girl at first, because I had tested it at the time in high summer and it is yet more suitable for autumn and winter. The scent lasts a long time from my point of view, but it doesn't have the best sillage, which makes it versatile though. I think he can be worn just as well in the spare time as well as for going out
Muckelina
Elegant and sweet with quite a short dwell time
I wanted to test the fragrance because well, because I am a woman - who does not want to have this shoe :)
I have asked myself all the time, how should probably smell praline?
But now it is clear to me, the prelude is a combination of sweet, noble dark chocolate with citrus filling and floral decorations bordered. One can not classify the fragrance at all immediately, I have not smelled something like this before.
The combination is perfectly done, a summery fragrance as painted.
The shelf life is unfortunately especially for the price, not very long. After 5-6 hours you smell him really only if you press the nose on the spray site and who does that already. On the clothes he is also hardly noticeable.
Initially, however, he is also clearly perceived by the environment.
The bottle is but of course the madness even if I find the spray solution in combination with the lid something doof.
But what the shoe itself, but makes everything good again ;)
Unrelated
I don't even know how to begin....

I loved this scent (for a while)

This is the strongest and most penetrating women's perfume what I've ever smelled, at first I found that great (it smells yes in the sense not bad) only it is just way too much ALWAYS and no matter for what occasion.
Alien? Coco Mademoiselle? Angel? These strong fragrances are against Good Girl NOTHING

I thought at first really this is my fragrance ,because I just so present fragrances that you smell everywhere when you wear it yourself great find / found.

Where I must also say that my fragrance taste has changed in recent months.
Strong and sweet is not at all more mine, although that was really for years actually from the beginning of my fragrance love so.

He keeps with me on the skin 24h and on the clothes weeks (corduroy jacket,denim jacket)

One takes him even very very long was, actually all the time.
1-2 sprayers are more than enough.

The bottle is high-quality and really beautiful and also does not look cheap or is inferior processed.
He does not smell masculine but I find this fragrance can also be very good unisex wear if you're into that kind of thing, because I find he has no clear feminine side but also no masculine.

If one sprays him on he is immediately DA first fresh, one smells clearly the lemon (no toilet stone or cleaning supplies) then the orange blossom and cinnamon.

Patchoulie, amber, musk that gives him I think these extremes.

You have to smell it to be able to say "is something for me or not" For me, he is currently absolutely nothing more whether that remains so we do not know ^^

Fresh, strong, warm, no normal sweetness, more a flowery sweetness.
*I was before a holiday shopping... how should it be otherwise the store was packed, I wore Good Girl and the entire store smelled like me... I was also addressed to it some found this fragrance quite great others again too strong *

Armani code pour femme is my signature fragrance and really my biggest love, Fahrenheit and CK One my favorite men's fragrances and I do not know why but Good girl smells for me as if one had thrown these 3 fragrances together...
Pity chocolate
Good Girl, the perfume in the shoe. That sounds strange, I find the flacon class and had hoped that I like the fragrance. I do not know quite what I expected, but not what actually drinsteckt:
The start is very slightly citrusy, but actually we start immediately with the flowers. So he is also at the beginning not light and fresh, but immediately heavy, and just floral. I immediately smell the orange blossom, and with orange blossom and me it's such a thing. Often I love it, sometimes I find scents from which you all smell orange blossom quite awful. Here, it reminds me of Black Opium Eau de Parfum and that's just how I like it: beautiful, soft, seductive - it immediately draws me into the scent, so I'm surprised to like it. (Even though, as I said, I was hoping for that with the bottle.)
The orange blossom doesn't stand alone, but mixes with other florals that I can't quite pick out. Something already bothers me here, something seems synthetic, almost pungent and a bit sultry, I suspect the tuberose. Still, the whole thing turns soft and heavy and sweet, first a dry sweetness that then gets stronger and stronger. The warmth of the base also comes through quickly and gives the whole thing fullness - full-bodiedness, isn't that what they say about wines? I think the word fits here too, thoroughly delicious through the tonka. It gets softer and cozier and loses some of its punch. Still, you have to like this heavy, floral gourmand. If not, it can probably seem intrusive, especially in the beginning.
But I could like it, actually. If there wasn't something that was bothering me. I wasn't quite sure what it was. I thought maybe one of the flowers at first, or just the general "heavy floral blend of a party scent". Something like that bothers me more often than not, and most of the time I can't put my finger on why actually. Maybe it's just too sticky-synthetic for me, maybe this scent isn't so well balanced after all and my nose notices? Time to look into the fragrance notes. And even though I think there is something to the sticky-floral-bouquet theory after all, I immediately found new suspects: Praline and Cocoa. What had initially reminded me of Black Opium, along with the orange blossom, turns out to be cocoa, not coffee, I guess. I smell the roast aroma here too, but also something strongly disturbing. As so often drives me also here the chocolate note.
Who does not mind, and who stands on heavy floral gourmands should test it quiet times. For me, unfortunately, there will be no Highheel flacon.
Eaumygosh
.. Either my nose is playing tricks on me..,
..or the fragrance in the pretty ladies' shoe flacon reminds of a mix of 2 well-known perfumes, one of which is a much-loved by me (and unfortunately limited) fragrance, dessem flacon I keep like a precious treasure.

I was biased - so much honesty must be. The flacon I find great (although I usually like it very elegant / simple) and thus I have previously convinced myself that I will like it (and must). Well, finally I got to test it once.

The first impression? Sweet, warm, subtly spicy... that seems familiar to me. This impression did not evaporate, but even strengthened after a few minutes on the skin. Should I fall directly with the door into the house?

"Good Girl" smells on my skin like a mix of Armani Code Satin and Black Opium Eau de Parfum. Of course, I immediately had to scan the fragrance pyramid for similarities.
Satin = orange, pear sorbet, ginger, neroli, jasmine sambac absolute, orange blossom, patchouli, praline, cocoa absolute, vanilla
- Well, in "Good Girl" bergamot as well as lemon also provide a subtle citrus touch. But this is not the only Geneinsamkeit. Also jasmine sambac, praline, orange blossom, patchouli and cocoa are a part of this fragrance composition. I would not call the fragrances dupes of each other- but cousins they could well be ;)

What makes a difference in "Good Girl", in my opinion, then, is that he has less spice. In addition, the cocoa note seems less soft and sweet, it almost reminds a little of coffee. The cocoa bean seems roasted, dark and not so milky. That's where "black opium" comes into play.

Whose fragrance pyramid reads as follows: Pink pepper, orange blossom, coffee, jasmine, vanilla, patchouli, cedar

- again, some similarities. And yes, I can't shake the thought that "Good Girl" looks like a mix of both fragrances on my skin. The sugary sweetness without much spice, as well as the slightly tart coffee note I remember from "Black Opium", as well as the slightly citrusy opening combined with a nice orange blossom, jasmine and a cozy cocoa-heavy base I'm used to from "Satin".

Immediately after spraying on, I clearly perceive the slightly citrus top note in conjunction with the warm base, which clearly reminds me of the DNA of Armani Code pour Femme Eau de Parfum. It is also present in the "Satin" variant, but far spicier and tangier. Here it is sweeter. After just a few minutes, the top notes dissipate and the heart and base quickly emerge. Jasmine, orange blossom, even the tuberose- one of the notes that makes a difference in this case. The scent seems a bit more subdued and also a bit more "oppressive". I often notice this about fragrances that contain tuberose as a note. They often seem quite dense. In addition, cocoa also plays an important part, although in this case the note seems a bit more tart and more reminiscent of cappuccino than of a hot and sweet chocolate. Possibly this fragrance impression is also due to the patchouli in conjunction with the cocoa.

The durability and sillage are really good. The fragrance lasts from morning to night and you perceive him quite. However, he is not "too much", as long as one does not consider 8 sprays appropriate.

I really like him. Would definitely also like to test again Good Girl Eau de Parfum Légère. Maybe the coffee-like note is yes in this version a little sweeter / smoother- then he would remind me even more of my red favorite.
For the introverts.
I smelled the fragrance for the first time at my mother. She had had a sample of it.
My mother and I are not women who wear high-heeled shoes and the little black. We have nothingness magical elegance that this bottle exudes.

Vorallem I am rather the one who wears sneakers with a Hoddie. Of course, I also wear blouses and fine pants. Chick, sporty ... just restrained.

I was averse to the fragrance but only because of the bottle. This image of woman what is created here, I want to fight against. Again, I find from an artistic-designer point of view the flacon super creative and also beautiful. Nevertheless, I did not want to like the fragrance.

More often sniffed it, more often tried. But, the fragrance has what. He is not a sensation. No great traits but classic. When I smell the fragrance, he fits for me well to people who has a lot of customer contact. The fragrance is serious and restrained.

I like to wear it when I'm in the office, on days where I'm introverted but still want to somehow make myself noticed without talking much.
When I wear fragrance even I feel sexy and serious, like I'm stepping into an authentic role.

Bergamot and lemon in the top notes gives the fragrance something fresh. The heart notes bring the fragrance, with its base, in a nice balance. But this also brings the boredom in the fragrance, no corners and edges. No addictive potential.
The fragrance does not scream loudly, just right for introverted moments.
Absolute favorite
Very attractive and feminine fragrance. It has a strong presence and long shelf life. In the name I agree with the previous reviews: "Bad Girl" would also fit.
The fragrance definitely suits determined and confident women.
Absolute purchase recommendation!
Object of desire
For a long time now, I've been lurking around this bottle at airports. Not to be pigeonholed, I buy other fragrances, not this one, which puts a high heel bottle as a statement. I resist, refuse, and resist, all at the same time, so to speak. Now we have 2021 and several lockdowns behind and possibly ahead of us. What happens when woman is completely starved of shopping etc.? The internet is open, no sign of Lockdown. I click here, click there, fill the shopping cart here and there and press "order". Suddenly I landed once again on all these shops that sell fragrances, make-up etc.. Generally I prefer to buy offline, but as mentioned... the word with L... we can't see and hear it anymore. So off to the online fragrance shop and had a little look, clicked, added to the shopping cart... as if by magic, Good Girl, among others, ended up in the shopping cart. I was amazed and extremely surprised myself when the package finally arrived. I really did it!
The package arrived, I danced around the table, undressing as I did so.... with joy, of course. Took the package and opened it. That was a highlight. A small highlight, but a highlight nonetheless. Suddenly I had Good Girl in my hands. I have to confess that I don't like the bottle at all. It may be special, but somehow totally over the top. I can't even explain it. Anyway... the scent is the absolute bomb. I own a lot of fragrances and love to surprise or convince those around me with a scent. With the name "Good Girl", I thought that this fragrance will make me a good girl. But what was? Nix! So far, nothing has changed. But the bottle is not empty yet. Maybe it will still be something with the Good Girl ?
The fragrance is very complex. When spraying on immediately pulls the citrus scent in the nose. This is mixed with a floral bouquet which I like very much. Quickly joins the chocolate and the tonka bean. And right from there I am an absolute fan of Good Girl. Sexy, feminine, a little heavy. The sillage absolutely appeals to me: not too flashy but not too restrained either. Easily fills that little waiting room at the doctor's office. I love it!
Now I had to realize that all the resistance was pointless. I love the fragrance and will continue to use and repurchase. In the end, as always, it depends only on the inner values. The high heel I wear then but rather on my feet

ScentedFawn
For a dark red velvet mood...
A loud (in a good way) white floral-coffee-vanilla fragrance. On my skin I get a distinct roasted sharpness from the coffee and a creamy tuberose feel which gives it almost a velvety texture. I have noticed many reviews mentioning "sexiness", of course the bottle can somehow lead the mind towards the "sexy" direction, but also the cacao nuances, which are delectably blended with the coffee bean, give to this perfume an edgy,spicy character which someone can interpret as sexy. On my skin, the floral character never fades away, it intensifies in time and it also sweetens, the tonka bean becomes stronger with its nut/cherry kissed character. I can also detect a charming" dirtiness" perfumewise, meaning that this blend achieves some qualities that are exactly the opposite of those of perfumes which are characterized as "clean" or fresh. The color I can mostly associate what I smell with is velvet dark red. Good longevity and sillage. I agree that it belongs to the "black opium, poison girl etc." family although I find it a bit spicier. A very interesting perfume of my collection.
Basti87
Seductive fragrance - not only for good girls
After a short break I'm back with a comment. This time after a long time again with a pure women's fragrance. This is indeed very feminine, as you can see from the bottle. I've known this one for a while and have already given it as a gift. As a big CH fan, I have to recommend this fragrance with a comment. Not everything from this brand is necessarily a must-have, however, this one is just very well done and I would love to smell it on ladies.

The male counterpart Bad Boy was rather a flop, not only here in the community. I didn't test that one. But this Good Girl from 2016 has a great feedback on many platforms and rightly a small fan base. The name is probably not famous enough for the big breakthrough, but that is not always a disadvantage. Puig makes good fragrances with mostly really good performance.
The bottle is of course very polarizing. Some find him trashy, some like him but that clearly catches the eye. High heels of course stand for sex appeal, which will appeal to most young ladies. Good marketing, since the bottle already stands out. The name Good Girl is not necessarily appropriate, as it would also fit Bad Girls. Bravado is different, but definitely a fragrance that fits the bottle. Sexy, sweet floral, gourmand and even high heels would go with this fragrance. But also to the casual outfit not too much.
Good Girl is a sweet-floral fragrance with gourmand hints. A women's fragrance to my taste, which is not only modern but also quite unique for a designer fragrance. With many you have the feeling to have smelled the fragrance several times already. This one stands out. The large pyramid offers a lot. Especially the floral heart note stands out. Tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom - a sexy mix of floral notes. In addition, there is a chocolaty sweetness which is to eat up. A nice creamy tonka bean is also noticeable here, and not just in the base. Overall, this fragrance is also rather less to divide into head-heart-base. This fragrance has little progression. The base, of course, is very softly fading later with tonka and very soft wood.
Performance is very good. Sillage is never oppressive, which could easily happen with these notes. This also makes this fragrance wearable during the day or for casual wear. Durability should be around 8+ hours. Satisfactory for an eau de parfum.

Overall a very feminine fragrance with a lot of sex appeal without really being too provocative. I can recommend this fragrance to modern ladies and also gentlemen can give this fragrance to the lady well.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Warm, rich with a gourmand character, it's a pleasant scent mainly for the mid-cold season. Average sillage. Too kitsch the shoe-bottle!:o

by ChatonNoir
by SarahKie98
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera Virgin Mint by Carolina Herrera