Good Girl 2016Eau de Parfum

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera
Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesRoasted tonka bean, Cocoa, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.01.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

Anjamoiselle
Top quality & great scent ?
This fragrance is simply horny ?
Especially this one, certain note (I have often erschnuppert them in men's perfumes) has done it to me very much. Durability and sillage are just bomb! I know no comparable women's fragrance. The flacon is a matter of taste, but I do not care with this hammer fragrance ?
LG, Anja ☺️
Good Girl??? There are good girls??? :D
Hello and welcome to my latest comment. It's about "Good Girl" by Carolina Herrera, when I have to think hard whether there are really "Good Girls" in this world, mu ha ha ha ha. The only really good and lovely girls seem to be Laura and Vera, but these girls are also cats from my own children's book series (yeah, I also write other things besides scented comments). So it was clear that the characters had to be cats, right? D

On the other hand... many women and girls are actually associated with cats! Yes, that's true! Catwoman for example (and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)! That's just a comic character, you say now? Well,... then I'll take all those models who present these more or less hair-raising clothes of the designers on the catwalk,... isn't that thing called a catwalk? Where the ladies go for a little walk and then fall over in rows because nobody can walk decently in those stupid designer shoes? Huiii... even the bottle shoe of "Good Girl" looks quite uncomfortable, even if it should still look "normal" in contrast to some fashionable creations (I know, the stupidest fashion stuff is supposed to be art, but without sounding like a philistine, I think that many of them look pretty stupid... no matter if women's or men's fashion... you have to search in Google pictures for this meme "Men fashion 1948 meme" and you understand what I mean! :DD).

Anyway, Good Girl is one of the fragrances that seems to interest many people, even if it is received quite differently. Therefore I decided to add my mustard to it, but I would have done it anyway, after all I am the permanent babbler here... :D

The smell:
The fragrance begins with bergamot, which smells lemony, but quickly recedes into the background, as the sweet tonka bean and beautiful almonds can be smelled very quickly.
Also quickly other sweet scents are added, which now seem to come more from flowers, jasmine and so on, but they are not strong enough, so that I cannot distinguish them from each other or determine them. Especially since the tonka/almond combination is still quite strong anyway.
I also perceive a small, synthetic connotation. This one can be smelled clearly, but is not really disturbing, even if it would be nicer without it.
As I go on, I notice a ginger-like, herbaceous note, not very strong, but somehow its scent reminds me a bit of ginger. It could also be neroli, but I find it ginger-like when combined with all the other scents. Anyway, the scent remains quite sweet and gets warmer and more softly powdery due to the budding vanilla (especially combined with the tonka bean).
Towards the end, the fragrance becomes even more powdery and gentle and also sweetly gourmand. This is mainly due to the combination of such great scents as vanilla, tonka bean, chocolaty-sweet scents and a little musk. The end is already quite heavy, but therefore all the more suitable for colder days. A good scent.

The Sillage and the durability:
The charisma is strong, you can quickly smell the fragrance on one, even if she is standing a little further away. The durability is also quite good with more than eight hours of adhesion to the skin.

The bottle! The bottle was designed like a shoe and even looks sexy, even though she looks almost too extreme even for high heels (right??), but there should be room for the fragrance and not your feet, which won't fit in there anyway, even if you keep saying that you have a shoe size of 32 or so... :D
Anyway, a great and original bottle :D

Conclusion:
Soo, now that was Good Girl. And this girl already smells delicious :D Of course he is no world novelty, but I think I really don't need to mention that, because strictly speaking hardly any scent smells really extremely new, since everything has been there before today. And those that really smell new are mostly unbearable :D

Anyway, I thought Good Girl was pretty good. I like scents that are powdery-sweetish, especially with the eternal dream team scents of vanilla and tonka bean. Add some almond and musk and yes, all this makes for a rather familiar scent, which you already know from various other fragrances like from Guerlain and other manufacturers, but it smells great, and that's the main thing. Especially since this fragrance also has a good sillage and shelf life and also comes in a more than great and creative bottle.
Only the slightly synthetic note, especially in the middle part, could have been omitted, but here it's more of a luxury problem, since the synthetic isn't really disturbing and moreover hardly smells at all in the base.

For me, it belongs in autumn and winter and represents a good going-out/evening scent that everyone could have a look at, not only the younger ones, in case you've been thinking of a girlie scent just because of the bottle. But I don't think you were thinking about girlies here, because the bottle represents a shoe and you ladies go absolutely crazy when it comes to shoes, no matter how old you are (as clichéd as this may sound... come on, tell me, how many shoes do you own? :D)

And that's how I got to the end. Was I making fun of you ladies too much, or was I bitching about you? But hey, even if... I called you cats, and who doesn't like cats? :)))

Hey hey, see you! Have a nice evening and see you next time :)
Good housewife :DD
I find interesting, with what one connects scents oneself.

I like GoodGirl, but for me it's not a femme fatale scent. I prefer to wear it in my home office or on a cosy day at home or when I have cleaning day.
The fragrance has something vitalizing, which gives me drive and yet something homely through Tonka etc.

First I smell something citric with lots of flowers underneath and then it gets cosy towards the base. A hot chocolate. But the freshness never disappears completely with me
GoodGirl is one of my favourite scents, because I can wear it on almost every occasion and it smells familiar to me. The bottle is already half empty. That means something to me
Durability and Sillage I rate as really good, but not overwhelming.

I don't really like the bottle right now. But I have never worn or owned high heels either.

JayJ
Deep liquor scent suited for sexy night outs
The bottle is awesome for esthetic sense as well as the symbol for what this scent stands for. Sexy, bold, and feminine. I came across this scent in a fragrance shoppe and when I dove my nose onto the tester paper, I knew I had to own one. The fragrance is hard to describe with each note present in the bottle since it carries so many notes but it does carry it well-it develops into a mature, liquor, bold scent... I can almost imagine a tall, attractive lady in a black gown with a tall stilettos rocking the town on a night out.
I personally wear it during the day when I go out or even on occasion, at work as well. At work, it boosts my confidence as a boss and feel like I am in charge.
sexy sexy sexy sexy..
If a lady in little black and high high heels is on her way to a party, she should wear this fragrance!

For me the scent is not sweet at all, but rather fresh, tart and heavy. Absolutely sexy because of the tonka bean and the tuberose.

When going out, the fragrance is an absolute "eye-catcher". It lasts long with me, has a great sillage and drives men out of their minds. The fragrance should be worn with the right charisma and good self-confidence. Then it works even better
I highly recommend it
5.5
In love - engaged - divorced
It was on one day, in the summer of 2018 - exactly at that time the fragrance appeared. I strolled along through the Schildergasse (Cologne). Suddenly something came into my nose, right in front of Douglas and I thought WOW just madness. I have fallen in love so incredibly. For two months I thought about whether I should really buy this scent.

I did it - after two weeks the air was out, too. I can't smell him now. Too penetrating, too annoying and too extreme. Meanwhile the scent looks a little ''cheap''. Well, I'm glad if I get rid of it somehow...
2.5
Oh gray!
I had neither smelled the fragrance nor noticed it on the perfume shelf before an admirer gave it to me. Despite the bottle
I'll make it short and sweet This sweetish, sticky smell, which strongly reminds me of 15-year-old teenagers, who have drizzled too much of some version of the "impulse" deodorant from the 00s, is a complete disaster for me.
Far too loud, far too madamish and childishly sweet at the same time.
Not my thing Neither does the suitor.

ScentSlave
I absolutely HAD to buy this for my wife
This scent is simply INTOXICATING... such a gorgeous blend... the sillage trail left me turning my head in disarray. Where is that coming from?!? My oh my... such a dark seductiveness it gives... It projects very nicely, not too overbearing, yet “loud” enough to warrant some intrigue... I can’t wait for her to open her Christmas presents, as this one will leave me smiling every time she sports it. It will make every night out that much more special.
AndreaWien
how attractive optics can be
thank god... i think to myself sometimes...and yes i like unusual things... and this bottle is probably one...
at the airport in rom... the seller was really fond of the scent... and i had just spent a lot of money in the city for a niche perfume... but i didn't find the fragrance sooo stunning in the beginning..especially since i don't know how much perfume had in my nose from the past days... so i read it
arrived at home, the fragrance strip is still there and still smells...after a week ... and my husband asked... ohhhhh, what smells soo good??? and it happened... i bought it yesterday... and still today i smell something like marzipan... iwas something to bite into..already intense, the smell and also the durability... the scent trail is also not to be despised... first of all, i smell, also at the airport, a clear tuberose, which at first overshadows everything else and then i feel the citrus fruits and the tuberose goes into the background... this morning then the marzipan or almond like, although there is none at all

so conclusion: i like it, it smells very intense and i also like it that it is clearly a lady perfume and i wear it also on the day
i like the bottle and see if i can get the golden one too...

my husband liked it yesterday and he's actually very critical
Amoment
Concept not quite right for me
The scent is supposed to embody sexiness a woman dressed chic, twisted men because head etc.. The Falkon is the hammer, but the scent well, in the first moment it smells intensively one smells the orange blossom a little later it reminds me of CK one... and after 1 std I smell nothing at all anymore. The scent smells good yes but it does not smell in my eyes like what is promised, but everyone sees or smells that differently. Armani Code zb fits there much better.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Warm, rich with a gourmand character, it0's a pleasant scent mainly for the mid-cold season. Average sillage. Too kitsch the shoe-bottle!:o

by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir
Click to edit ...Good Girl shoes, well-worn

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Oud Couture by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Party Fever by Carolina Herrera