Good Girl (2016) Eau de Parfum

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesRoasted tonka bean, Cocoa, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber notes, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.02.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10
Unknown object
Today I discovered from the corner of my eye the legendary High Heel in the shelf, which slowed down my running step immediately.

This stiletto oscillates between art and kitsch - which I always find exciting.

The haptic is round and plastic fantastic - but for me it's not disturbing.

I hand the object to the husband, who turns it questioningly in his hands, and I don't really know what it is.
I turn it into the right position - because vice versa a shoe becomes out of it !

Is the scent also mysterious and confusing?
Somehow yes - but in a positive sense.

Associations of the Reeperbahn and Dollhouse are not redeemed, because the Good Girl has nothing dubious about her.
But " sweet and nice " the girl is not at all - because she has it faustdick behind the ears.

Her fruity appearance is still fresh and harmless, but then she allows herself to be extravagant with full tuberose and beguiling jasmine - but in a skillfully casual way.
Her mouth is painted rose-red, and smiles amusedly at her viewers, who cannot judge her.
That pleases the Good Girl very much, because she likes to be an individualist - without wanting to be partoutly offensive.
With her tasty soft chocolate aroma, she goes one step further and completes her irritating appeal.

A sweet femme fatale with unaggressive sex appeal.

The girl is my collar width - and I put on this shoe with pleasure.
8.0 9.0 9.0 4.0/10
Flacon Hui, contents Pfui
Well, my statement doesn't tell you anything about this scent, just who I think it is. That's why I'm now writing another comment.

So Caroline Herrera fragrances have never really interested me. Except for this scent. I mean, the bottle is really very appealing. High Heel in dark blue, you really think of a wicked scent for the evening. Well, the name doesn't really match the bottle. There would be Bad Girl or Sexy Girl or whatever better suited ;)
But the content doesn't fit the bottle for me anyway... Cause there's nothing wicked or sexy...

On the test strip, he just smelled sweet and trivial. In this day and age very trendy. You know. Nothing special but also not shit. But you should always test scents on your skin anyway.
That was a huge mistake!!!!

The scents don't sound bad, maybe a little too much at once, but they don't have to mean anything bad, but they don't show up at all!! I just smell some petty sugar water, with a pungent, unpleasant fruity note that makes me sick.
Otherwise, I just smell something babbic adulterated together that doesn't even come close to paying the price for me.
Cinnamon? Nope. Would have been interesting. Roses & Jasmine? I don't think so either. Orange blossom? Yeah, that could be the stabbing note. Although I like orange blossom very much in most scents..

The worst thing is still that I was told for the first time that I stink and what a disgusting perfume I would wear (thanks also -.-). Although I actually stood/s sat far away...

Well there we come to the Sillage and shelf life. That's the only positive thing about the scent and for me yesterday hell ;D
The perfume really lasts for hours and that with a mini spray on the wrist that I also tried to scrub away.

Oh yes my comment should not attack anyone who finds the smell great. But I also wanted to write a negative comment, especially after the bad experience yesterday haha.
Besides, scents smell different to different people.

Too bad I smell like some of today's teenage girls who shouldn't be let out on the street because they still run around in the sneaker with cropped tops, leggings and no socks in this weather. Pelvic kidney inflammation welcome.
Or like a domina (I was told) ;D
The bottle would have really made something on my shelf... Maybe I'll just buy an empty bottle ;)
Tanya92
Good Girl or rather Shy Girl.
I ordered the scent blind, because I had heard good in some YouTube videos and also the scents all appealed to me very much. Because of the bottle I expected a fragrance like "Addict" from Dior. A fragrance that won't go unnoticed. A fragrance that can be smelled for a long time to come, even if the party night has long since ended.

Unfortunately in my opinion this is not the case with "Good Girl". The fragrance is not bad, but the content does not match the striking, provocative bottle. Reminds me of the saying "It's no use if the perfume is called Boss, but you look like Hugo" :) Only that in this case the perfume looks like Boss, but only smells like Hugo..

In my opinion quite nice for everyday life, but definitely not strong enough for a longer party night.

I also have La Rive's fragrance twin, I almost like it a bit better
5.0 8.0 7.0 3.0/10
Bcars10
Not "good" and not for this "girl"
This smells just like CK Liquid Gold, but not as screechy (no orchid). I did get the tonka, orris, and cacao after a good long while, but it was just always overwhelmingly sandalwood-y on me from the very top. Too much for my nose and too masculine.

by ChatonNoir