Good Girl 2016Eau de Parfum

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera
Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesRoasted tonka bean, Cocoa, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber notes, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

JayJ
Deep liquor scent suited for sexy night outs
The bottle is awesome for esthetic sense as well as the symbol for what this scent stands for. Sexy, bold, and feminine. I came across this scent in a fragrance shoppe and when I dove my nose onto the tester paper, I knew I had to own one. The fragrance is hard to describe with each note present in the bottle since it carries so many notes but it does carry it well-it develops into a mature, liquor, bold scent... I can almost imagine a tall, attractive lady in a black gown with a tall stilettos rocking the town on a night out.
I personally wear it during the day when I go out or even on occasion, at work as well. At work, it boosts my confidence as a boss and feel like I am in charge.
sexy sexy sexy sexy..
If a lady in little black and high high heels is on her way to a party, she should wear this fragrance!

For me the scent is not sweet at all, but rather fresh, tart and heavy. Absolutely sexy because of the tonka bean and the tuberose.

When going out, the fragrance is an absolute "eye-catcher". It lasts long with me, has a great sillage and drives men out of their minds. The fragrance should be worn with the right charisma and good self-confidence. Then it works even better
I highly recommend it
5.5
In love - engaged - divorced
It was on one day, in the summer of 2018 - exactly at that time the fragrance appeared. I strolled along through the Schildergasse (Cologne). Suddenly something came into my nose, right in front of Douglas and I thought WOW just madness. I have fallen in love so incredibly. For two months I thought about whether I should really buy this scent.

I did it - after two weeks the air was out, too. I can't smell him now. Too penetrating, too annoying and too extreme. Meanwhile the scent looks a little ''cheap''. Well, I'm glad if I get rid of it somehow...
2.5
Oh gray!
I had neither smelled the fragrance nor noticed it on the perfume shelf before an admirer gave it to me. Despite the bottle
I'll make it short and sweet This sweetish, sticky smell, which strongly reminds me of 15-year-old teenagers, who have drizzled too much of some version of the "impulse" deodorant from the 00s, is a complete disaster for me.
Far too loud, far too madamish and childishly sweet at the same time.
Not my thing Neither does the suitor.

ScentSlave
I absolutely HAD to buy this for my wife
This scent is simply INTOXICATING... such a gorgeous blend... the sillage trail left me turning my head in disarray. Where is that coming from?!? My oh my... such a dark seductiveness it gives... It projects very nicely, not too overbearing, yet “loud” enough to warrant some intrigue... I can’t wait for her to open her Christmas presents, as this one will leave me smiling every time she sports it. It will make every night out that much more special.
AndreaWien
how attractive optics can be
thank god... i think to myself sometimes...and yes i like unusual things... and this bottle is probably one...
at the airport in rom... the seller was really fond of the scent... and i had just spent a lot of money in the city for a niche perfume... but i didn't find the fragrance sooo stunning in the beginning..especially since i don't know how much perfume had in my nose from the past days... so i read it
arrived at home, the fragrance strip is still there and still smells...after a week ... and my husband asked... ohhhhh, what smells soo good??? and it happened... i bought it yesterday... and still today i smell something like marzipan... iwas something to bite into..already intense, the smell and also the durability... the scent trail is also not to be despised... first of all, i smell, also at the airport, a clear tuberose, which at first overshadows everything else and then i feel the citrus fruits and the tuberose goes into the background... this morning then the marzipan or almond like, although there is none at all

so conclusion: i like it, it smells very intense and i also like it that it is clearly a lady perfume and i wear it also on the day
i like the bottle and see if i can get the golden one too...

my husband liked it yesterday and he's actually very critical
Amoment
Concept not quite right for me
The scent is supposed to embody sexiness a woman dressed chic, twisted men because head etc.. The Falkon is the hammer, but the scent well, in the first moment it smells intensively one smells the orange blossom a little later it reminds me of CK one... and after 1 std I smell nothing at all anymore. The scent smells good yes but it does not smell in my eyes like what is promised, but everyone sees or smells that differently. Armani Code zb fits there much better.
Unknown object
Today I discovered from the corner of my eye the legendary High Heel in the shelf, which slowed down my running step immediately.

This stiletto oscillates between art and kitsch - which I always find exciting.

The haptic is round and plastic fantastic - but for me it's not disturbing.

I hand the object to the husband, who turns it questioningly in his hands, and I don't really know what it is.
I turn it into the right position - because vice versa a shoe becomes out of it !

Is the scent also mysterious and confusing?
Somehow yes - but in a positive sense.

Associations of the Reeperbahn and Dollhouse are not redeemed, because the Good Girl has nothing dubious about her.
But " sweet and nice " the girl is not at all - because she has it faustdick behind the ears.

Her fruity appearance is still fresh and harmless, but then she allows herself to be extravagant with full tuberose and beguiling jasmine - but in a skillfully casual way.
Her mouth is painted rose-red, and smiles amusedly at her viewers, who cannot judge her.
That pleases the Good Girl very much, because she likes to be an individualist - without wanting to be partoutly offensive.
With her tasty soft chocolate aroma, she goes one step further and completes her irritating appeal.

A sweet femme fatale with unaggressive sex appeal.

The girl is my collar width - and I put on this shoe with pleasure.
Flacon Hui, contents Pfui
Well, my statement doesn't tell you anything about this scent, just who I think it is. That's why I'm now writing another comment.

So Caroline Herrera fragrances have never really interested me. Except for this scent. I mean, the bottle is really very appealing. High Heel in dark blue, you really think of a wicked scent for the evening. Well, the name doesn't really match the bottle. There would be Bad Girl or Sexy Girl or whatever better suited ;)
But the content doesn't fit the bottle for me anyway... Cause there's nothing wicked or sexy...

On the test strip, he just smelled sweet and trivial. In this day and age very trendy. You know. Nothing special but also not shit. But you should always test scents on your skin anyway.
That was a huge mistake!!!!

The scents don't sound bad, maybe a little too much at once, but they don't have to mean anything bad, but they don't show up at all!! I just smell some petty sugar water, with a pungent, unpleasant fruity note that makes me sick.
Otherwise, I just smell something babbic adulterated together that doesn't even come close to paying the price for me.
Cinnamon? Nope. Would have been interesting. Roses & Jasmine? I don't think so either. Orange blossom? Yeah, that could be the stabbing note. Although I like orange blossom very much in most scents..

The worst thing is still that I was told for the first time that I stink and what a disgusting perfume I would wear (thanks also -.-). Although I actually stood/s sat far away...

Well there we come to the Sillage and shelf life. That's the only positive thing about the scent and for me yesterday hell ;D
The perfume really lasts for hours and that with a mini spray on the wrist that I also tried to scrub away.

Oh yes my comment should not attack anyone who finds the smell great. But I also wanted to write a negative comment, especially after the bad experience yesterday haha.
Besides, scents smell different to different people.

Too bad I smell like some of today's teenage girls who shouldn't be let out on the street because they still run around in the sneaker with cropped tops, leggings and no socks in this weather. Pelvic kidney inflammation welcome.
Or like a domina (I was told) ;D
The bottle would have really made something on my shelf... Maybe I'll just buy an empty bottle ;)
Tanya92
Good Girl or rather Shy Girl.
I ordered the scent blind, because I had heard good in some YouTube videos and also the scents all appealed to me very much. Because of the bottle I expected a fragrance like "Addict" from Dior. A fragrance that won't go unnoticed. A fragrance that can be smelled for a long time to come, even if the party night has long since ended.

Unfortunately in my opinion this is not the case with "Good Girl". The fragrance is not bad, but the content does not match the striking, provocative bottle. Reminds me of the saying "It's no use if the perfume is called Boss, but you look like Hugo" :) Only that in this case the perfume looks like Boss, but only smells like Hugo..

In my opinion quite nice for everyday life, but definitely not strong enough for a longer party night.

I also have La Rive's fragrance twin, I almost like it a bit better

Jazzy76Jazzy76 14 months ago
Warm, rich with a gourmand character, it0's a pleasant scent mainly for the mid-cold season. Average sillage. Too kitsch the shoe-bottle!:o

by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir
Click to edit ...Good Girl shoes, well-worn

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Oud Couture by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera