Good Girl 2016Eau de Parfum

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera
Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesRoasted tonka bean, Cocoa, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.04.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

Absolute favorite
Very attractive and feminine fragrance. It has a strong presence and long shelf life. In the name I agree with the previous reviews: "Bad Girl" would also fit.
The fragrance definitely suits determined and confident women.
Absolute purchase recommendation!
Object of desire
For a long time now, I've been lurking around this bottle at airports. Not to be pigeonholed, I buy other fragrances, not this one, which puts a high heel bottle as a statement. I resist, refuse, and resist, all at the same time, so to speak. Now we have 2021 and several lockdowns behind and possibly ahead of us. What happens when woman is completely starved of shopping etc.? The internet is open, no sign of Lockdown. I click here, click there, fill the shopping cart here and there and press "order". Suddenly I landed once again on all these shops that sell fragrances, make-up etc.. Generally I prefer to buy offline, but as mentioned... the word with L... we can't see and hear it anymore. So off to the online fragrance shop and had a little look, clicked, added to the shopping cart... as if by magic, Good Girl, among others, ended up in the shopping cart. I was amazed and extremely surprised myself when the package finally arrived. I really did it!
The package arrived, I danced around the table, undressing as I did so.... with joy, of course. Took the package and opened it. That was a highlight. A small highlight, but a highlight nonetheless. Suddenly I had Good Girl in my hands. I have to confess that I don't like the bottle at all. It may be special, but somehow totally over the top. I can't even explain it. Anyway... the scent is the absolute bomb. I own a lot of fragrances and love to surprise or convince those around me with a scent. With the name "Good Girl", I thought that this fragrance will make me a good girl. But what was? Nix! So far, nothing has changed. But the bottle is not empty yet. Maybe it will still be something with the Good Girl ?
The fragrance is very complex. When spraying on immediately pulls the citrus scent in the nose. This is mixed with a floral bouquet which I like very much. Quickly joins the chocolate and the tonka bean. And right from there I am an absolute fan of Good Girl. Sexy, feminine, a little heavy. The sillage absolutely appeals to me: not too flashy but not too restrained either. Easily fills that little waiting room at the doctor's office. I love it!
Now I had to realize that all the resistance was pointless. I love the fragrance and will continue to use and repurchase. In the end, as always, it depends only on the inner values. The high heel I wear then but rather on my feet

ScentedFawn
For a dark red velvet mood...
A loud (in a good way) white floral-coffee-vanilla fragrance. On my skin I get a distinct roasted sharpness from the coffee and a creamy tuberose feel which gives it almost a velvety texture. I have noticed many reviews mentioning "sexiness", of course the bottle can somehow lead the mind towards the "sexy" direction, but also the cacao nuances, which are delectably blended with the coffee bean, give to this perfume an edgy,spicy character which someone can interpret as sexy. On my skin, the floral character never fades away, it intensifies in time and it also sweetens, the tonka bean becomes stronger with its nut/cherry kissed character. I can also detect a charming" dirtiness" perfumewise, meaning that this blend achieves some qualities that are exactly the opposite of those of perfumes which are characterized as "clean" or fresh. The color I can mostly associate what I smell with is velvet dark red. Good longevity and sillage. I agree that it belongs to the "black opium, poison girl etc." family although I find it a bit spicier. A very interesting perfume of my collection.
Basti87
Seductive fragrance - not only for good girls
After a short break I'm back with a comment. This time after a long time again with a pure women's fragrance. This is indeed very feminine, as you can see from the bottle. I've known this one for a while and have already given it as a gift. As a big CH fan, I have to recommend this fragrance with a comment. Not everything from this brand is necessarily a must-have, however, this one is just very well done and I would love to smell it on ladies.

The male counterpart Bad Boy was rather a flop, not only here in the community. I didn't test that one. But this Good Girl from 2016 has a great feedback on many platforms and rightly a small fan base. The name is probably not famous enough for the big breakthrough, but that is not always a disadvantage. Puig makes good fragrances with mostly really good performance.
The bottle is of course very polarizing. Some find him trashy, some like him but that clearly catches the eye. High heels of course stand for sex appeal, which will appeal to most young ladies. Good marketing, since the bottle already stands out. The name Good Girl is not necessarily appropriate, as it would also fit Bad Girls. Bravado is different, but definitely a fragrance that fits the bottle. Sexy, sweet floral, gourmand and even high heels would go with this fragrance. But also to the casual outfit not too much.
Good Girl is a sweet-floral fragrance with gourmand hints. A women's fragrance to my taste, which is not only modern but also quite unique for a designer fragrance. With many you have the feeling to have smelled the fragrance several times already. This one stands out. The large pyramid offers a lot. Especially the floral heart note stands out. Tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom - a sexy mix of floral notes. In addition, there is a chocolaty sweetness which is to eat up. A nice creamy tonka bean is also noticeable here, and not just in the base. Overall, this fragrance is also rather less to divide into head-heart-base. This fragrance has little progression. The base, of course, is very softly fading later with tonka and very soft wood.
Performance is very good. Sillage is never oppressive, which could easily happen with these notes. This also makes this fragrance wearable during the day or for casual wear. Durability should be around 8+ hours. Satisfactory for an eau de parfum.

Overall a very feminine fragrance with a lot of sex appeal without really being too provocative. I can recommend this fragrance to modern ladies and also gentlemen can give this fragrance to the lady well.
Anjamoiselle
Top quality & great scent ?
This fragrance is simply horny ?
Especially this one, certain note (I have often erschnuppert them in men's perfumes) has done it to me very much. Durability and sillage are just bomb! I know no comparable women's fragrance. The flacon is a matter of taste, but I do not care with this hammer fragrance ?
LG, Anja ☺️
Good Girl??? There are good girls??? :D
Hello and welcome to my latest comment. It's about "Good Girl" by Carolina Herrera, when I have to think hard whether there are really "Good Girls" in this world, mu ha ha ha ha. The only really good and lovely girls seem to be Laura and Vera, but these girls are also cats from my own children's book series (yeah, I also write other things besides scented comments). So it was clear that the characters had to be cats, right? D

On the other hand... many women and girls are actually associated with cats! Yes, that's true! Catwoman for example (and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)! That's just a comic character, you say now? Well,... then I'll take all those models who present these more or less hair-raising clothes of the designers on the catwalk,... isn't that thing called a catwalk? Where the ladies go for a little walk and then fall over in rows because nobody can walk decently in those stupid designer shoes? Huiii... even the bottle shoe of "Good Girl" looks quite uncomfortable, even if it should still look "normal" in contrast to some fashionable creations (I know, the stupidest fashion stuff is supposed to be art, but without sounding like a philistine, I think that many of them look pretty stupid... no matter if women's or men's fashion... you have to search in Google pictures for this meme "Men fashion 1948 meme" and you understand what I mean! :DD).

Anyway, Good Girl is one of the fragrances that seems to interest many people, even if it is received quite differently. Therefore I decided to add my mustard to it, but I would have done it anyway, after all I am the permanent babbler here... :D

The smell:
The fragrance begins with bergamot, which smells lemony, but quickly recedes into the background, as the sweet tonka bean and beautiful almonds can be smelled very quickly.
Also quickly other sweet scents are added, which now seem to come more from flowers, jasmine and so on, but they are not strong enough, so that I cannot distinguish them from each other or determine them. Especially since the tonka/almond combination is still quite strong anyway.
I also perceive a small, synthetic connotation. This one can be smelled clearly, but is not really disturbing, even if it would be nicer without it.
As I go on, I notice a ginger-like, herbaceous note, not very strong, but somehow its scent reminds me a bit of ginger. It could also be neroli, but I find it ginger-like when combined with all the other scents. Anyway, the scent remains quite sweet and gets warmer and more softly powdery due to the budding vanilla (especially combined with the tonka bean).
Towards the end, the fragrance becomes even more powdery and gentle and also sweetly gourmand. This is mainly due to the combination of such great scents as vanilla, tonka bean, chocolaty-sweet scents and a little musk. The end is already quite heavy, but therefore all the more suitable for colder days. A good scent.

The Sillage and the durability:
The charisma is strong, you can quickly smell the fragrance on one, even if she is standing a little further away. The durability is also quite good with more than eight hours of adhesion to the skin.

The bottle! The bottle was designed like a shoe and even looks sexy, even though she looks almost too extreme even for high heels (right??), but there should be room for the fragrance and not your feet, which won't fit in there anyway, even if you keep saying that you have a shoe size of 32 or so... :D
Anyway, a great and original bottle :D

Conclusion:
Soo, now that was Good Girl. And this girl already smells delicious :D Of course he is no world novelty, but I think I really don't need to mention that, because strictly speaking hardly any scent smells really extremely new, since everything has been there before today. And those that really smell new are mostly unbearable :D

Anyway, I thought Good Girl was pretty good. I like scents that are powdery-sweetish, especially with the eternal dream team scents of vanilla and tonka bean. Add some almond and musk and yes, all this makes for a rather familiar scent, which you already know from various other fragrances like from Guerlain and other manufacturers, but it smells great, and that's the main thing. Especially since this fragrance also has a good sillage and shelf life and also comes in a more than great and creative bottle.
Only the slightly synthetic note, especially in the middle part, could have been omitted, but here it's more of a luxury problem, since the synthetic isn't really disturbing and moreover hardly smells at all in the base.

For me, it belongs in autumn and winter and represents a good going-out/evening scent that everyone could have a look at, not only the younger ones, in case you've been thinking of a girlie scent just because of the bottle. But I don't think you were thinking about girlies here, because the bottle represents a shoe and you ladies go absolutely crazy when it comes to shoes, no matter how old you are (as clichéd as this may sound... come on, tell me, how many shoes do you own? :D)

And that's how I got to the end. Was I making fun of you ladies too much, or was I bitching about you? But hey, even if... I called you cats, and who doesn't like cats? :)))

Hey hey, see you! Have a nice evening and see you next time :)
Good housewife :DD
I find interesting, with what one connects scents oneself.

I like GoodGirl, but for me it's not a femme fatale scent. I prefer to wear it in my home office or on a cosy day at home or when I have cleaning day.
The fragrance has something vitalizing, which gives me drive and yet something homely through Tonka etc.

First I smell something citric with lots of flowers underneath and then it gets cosy towards the base. A hot chocolate. But the freshness never disappears completely with me
GoodGirl is one of my favourite scents, because I can wear it on almost every occasion and it smells familiar to me. The bottle is already half empty. That means something to me
Durability and Sillage I rate as really good, but not overwhelming.

I don't really like the bottle right now. But I have never worn or owned high heels either.

JayJ
Deep liquor scent suited for sexy night outs
The bottle is awesome for esthetic sense as well as the symbol for what this scent stands for. Sexy, bold, and feminine. I came across this scent in a fragrance shoppe and when I dove my nose onto the tester paper, I knew I had to own one. The fragrance is hard to describe with each note present in the bottle since it carries so many notes but it does carry it well-it develops into a mature, liquor, bold scent... I can almost imagine a tall, attractive lady in a black gown with a tall stilettos rocking the town on a night out.
I personally wear it during the day when I go out or even on occasion, at work as well. At work, it boosts my confidence as a boss and feel like I am in charge.
sexy sexy sexy sexy..
If a lady in little black and high high heels is on her way to a party, she should wear this fragrance!

For me the scent is not sweet at all, but rather fresh, tart and heavy. Absolutely sexy because of the tonka bean and the tuberose.

When going out, the fragrance is an absolute "eye-catcher". It lasts long with me, has a great sillage and drives men out of their minds. The fragrance should be worn with the right charisma and good self-confidence. Then it works even better
I highly recommend it
5.5
In love - engaged - divorced
It was on one day, in the summer of 2018 - exactly at that time the fragrance appeared. I strolled along through the Schildergasse (Cologne). Suddenly something came into my nose, right in front of Douglas and I thought WOW just madness. I have fallen in love so incredibly. For two months I thought about whether I should really buy this scent.

I did it - after two weeks the air was out, too. I can't smell him now. Too penetrating, too annoying and too extreme. Meanwhile the scent looks a little ''cheap''. Well, I'm glad if I get rid of it somehow...

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Warm, rich with a gourmand character, it's a pleasant scent mainly for the mid-cold season. Average sillage. Too kitsch the shoe-bottle!:o

by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir
Click to edit ...Good Girl shoes, well-worn
by AFreimann
Wenn das good girl Feuer fängt  :-)
by Pistazieneis

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera