Good Girl (2018) Eau de Parfum Légère

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) is a new perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2018. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine sambac, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesMandarin, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber notes, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.09.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

Cinderella would be jealous
Sure. Such a great bottle. He's in my hallway. Not on a shoe shelf))). But so that every guest may see him. And I have a presumption of temptation to smell it yet no one could resist. Family members are not afraid to even spray themselves with my Einentum!!!!! Most of them aren't perfumers like me. Therefore, they are satisfied with the fragrance. I rather: yeah, it's good, better than the original version. Really better: more elegant, no sticky cocoa notes in the base. I like it. But somehow there are many familiar notes in the fragrance, and are so mixed that I'm not sure I'd recognize it on the street. I'm sure Cinderella would like him: girlish, sweet. But I continue my search for the fragrance.)))

Es war einmal......ein Duft für Cinderella.
by Zora