Good Girl 2018Eau de Parfum Légère

Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera
Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) is a popular perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine sambac, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesMandarin orange, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 30.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Karlie Kloss, photographed by Mario Testino.

You're "Good Girl"
Last year, a man, also a perfume-lover, told me that he would pick me Good Girl if I was his This scent would suit me.

Last December I travelled with my best friend to Paris for a few days On the day we climbed the Eiffel Tower in the dreary fog, we also visited a Sephora branch in the city centre. A perfumery, similar to Douglas.
After much deliberation I decided on Thierry Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Toilette), she bought J'adore from Dior.
When we talked about our souvenirs this summer, we all agreed that the Good Girl would have been the real choice. The perfume that (for us) embodied much more Paris than our scents... because the Good Girl was always present
When I recently came to a sample of Good Girl Eau de Parfum, I still liked it very much. In loving memory of our Quality-Time in France. However, since the Karstadt store in my city only had an empty Good Girl bottle, I sprayed the Legère on a test strip, indifferent and slightly unnerved.
For three days and three nights he lay on the windowsill in my bedroom and scented delicate rooms and dreams..

I bought it spontaneously and now I feel ravishingly sexy and feminine in its sensual silage. The fragrance is truly a dream: flowery, sweet and room filling From the intensity it reminds me strongly of Alien by Mugler But in it I feel so feminine and tender, seductive and strong, as I did with my Armani Code EdP.

Applied to me it begins citric, fruity with a warm jasmine note. The lemon evaporates quickly and becomes round, I associate it with orchid. Do you know the Palmolive shower gel with orchid fragrance? It's very close to this intermediate stage.
Meanwhile I smell very warm, oriental like jasmine. I have to draw the comparison to Manifesto Le Parfum: this calm, warm jasmine-sambac note envelops me opulently and broadly.
After dry-down, jasmine and sultry flowers remain.
Also kind of fruity, artificial berries... but more orchids for my taste I am not a floral lover-eye, but the Good Girl is already beautiful.... so the Legere. It's not quite as old and heavy. He is more the young woman in the black cocktail dress who smiles at you openly from the bar. The Good Girl is more the secretary, in her mid-30s, who sits in your doctor's office at the reception desk, which you can't quite place... nice, sociable, conceited.. This means that the Legère is actually lighter and easier to wear. Not quite as quick-tempered and voluminous. A little more subtle, but no less exciting.

Last Saturday I was sitting in a hip café/bar/restaurant at the station wearing the Legère. My look was rather "sporty, sexy, but uninspired", but with the perfume I felt very attractive and alive. I was relaxed and in a good mood, the group had stimulating conversations and the food was surprisingly good. A beautiful evening, of which you enjoy some far too seldom..

I look at my cocktail and am surprised to actually be a good girl.
I'm legit, though. Loose, light-footed, I let myself be carried through the days and nights of my found, late youth.
And don't be impressed by money, looks and big words.
I am the young woman in the dark jogging dress and strawberry-red lipstick. Will you give me a smile anyway?
Cinderella would be jealous
Sure. Such a great bottle. He's in my hallway. Not on a shoe shelf))). But so that every guest may see him. And I have a presumption of temptation to smell it yet no one could resist. Family members are not afraid to even spray themselves with my Einentum!!!!! Most of them aren't perfumers like me. Therefore, they are satisfied with the fragrance. I rather: yeah, it's good, better than the original version. Really better: more elegant, no sticky cocoa notes in the base. I like it. But somehow there are many familiar notes in the fragrance, and are so mixed that I'm not sure I'd recognize it on the street. I'm sure Cinderella would like him: girlish, sweet. But I continue my search for the fragrance.)))

An deinem Walk müssen wir noch arbeiten! -Heidi Klum
by CandyScent
Es war einmal......ein Duft für Cinderella.
by Zora
by Acidflexst
by Acidflexst
by Aromantica
by Aromantica
by Dior2001
by Dior2001

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera CH Men Grand Tour by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera Oud Couture by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Party Fever by Carolina Herrera