Bad Boy 2019 Eau de Toilette

Bad Boy (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera
Bad Boy (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Carolina Herrera for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit White pepperWhite pepper Black pepperBlack pepper Pink pepperPink pepper Italian bergamotItalian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesVetiverVetiver Clary sageClary sage
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean Cocoa absoluteCocoa absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.06.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is British actor Ed Skrein, under the artistic direction of Santiago & Mauricio.

Bad Boy-like? No. Original? No. Sexy for the ladies? Yes. Underrated? For sure
Between the realms of the modern male fragrances, this one doesn't show itself as something innovative or groudbreaking. It basically steps on tested and proved ground with this cocoa - tonka combo. Sweet and warm, slightly gourmandish and with a bit of freshness on the opening. Yet, you won't smell like every other guys, you'll smell slightly different.

In terms of performance, I do get great longetivity, it stays on my jacket for 2/3 days without any problem, but does not project as heavy as I would like it to. Still, I can say that the performance is a bit above average.

While I might not use fragrances for other people, it feels nice to be complimented by others, specially women. This one does just that, you'll smell like a delicious but soft (and immersed on ambroxan) chocolate bar.

The bottle does look great on my shelf.

In conclusion, this scent is underrated. It does get the job done quite well and doesn't deserve the hate that's guided towards it.
If you get a good deal, like I did, pull the trigger, get your leather jacket, and go get the girls.
Axe Excite is that you?
I got the fragrance at the big D as a recommendation with. A 2 ml sample. Sprayed on a walk with my best friend. Both he and I came up with a memory:

When I was in my youth (12 to 14/15) still had no taste what smells, I have my armpits as probably every 2nd male youth, sprayed with Axe. More precisely, with Axe Excite.
The first impression of the sillage conveyed exactly this scent. Sweet something with cocoa.

I love good girl from CH. But the Badboy I can little abgewinnen. A sweet fragrance that captivates by its Nutella artigen smell. On my skin he holds only 3 hours and shows no great development. Considering the price, it is not justified to this. It smells like axe excite in extra strong. Sweet yet not long lasting. For me it remains with the sample. Too bad actually
4.5
Slutty Nutella
From the extroverted, rather cheap bottle to the very sweet-synthetic fragrance - here it was immediately clear to me, in fractions of a second, that this attempt by Carolina Herrera to get hold of the "One Million" clientele will almost exclusively encounter deaf noses and evil tears on Parfumo. But I think I've proved enough times that it doesn't always have to suit my taste. So what do I say about this conspicuous "Bad Boy", which I could test at the airport in Prague?

He seems like a mixture of one of the Paco Rabanes from the current decade and Givenchys (unfortunately) discontinued "Very Irresistable for Him". "Invictus Night" might not smell dissimilar in the future. "Eros" and "Y" aren't far either. Presentation, campaign and the comparisons I have just mentioned are therefore likely to make the direction of the march clear to everyone. "Bad Boy" is a cocoa or rather milk chocolate scent, slightly nutty even. That doesn't have to be anything bad at first, especially not with my taste, which still tends slightly in the gourmand direction. However, this nougat-like backbone of the very immature and club-suited fragrance is surrounded by "finest" power synthetics, aggressive and banal, so that sometimes it is difficult to catch one's breath. Especially if you get your nose too close to him. I have seldom experienced pepper so stinging and tingling and fake, and there is always a Fanta vibe vibrating. And by that I don't mean the classic yellow one, but any of the even more fierce special editions. Exoticism from the laboratory, multifruit from hell, forced cleanliness meets chocolate factory. Cocoa meets freshly showered is simply... needs getting used to. That's nice of you. To say it badly: baaah! For the disco or the Shishabar it's enough, for everything else unfortunately not more. I guess I'm too old for that. That's not mine (anymore?).

Flacon: Shazam! goes Player
Shelf life: you have to sweat well, dance, drink in the club until it is washed off. Eight hours, but just take it easy. More like more.
Sillage: quite loud and intrusive, as expected.

Conclusion: uh, will this be the new hate object of the perfume community?! It wouldn't be undeserved, from the crass bottle to the scratchy cocoa scent. But it makes sense for its target group. Or is he himself too... wanted to be cool and gangsta?!

Kazos07Kazos07 1 year ago
Tonka tonka tonka and once again tonka with synthetic cocoa note, disgusting
FqjciorFqjcior 2 years ago
Not a bad scent at all. Maybe not unique but very well made and long lasting. Smells sexy!
Shiron212Shiron212 2 years ago
I simply don't get the hate :/
Yes, it smells familiar and it's really sweet, but still a good scent

by Chris1234
by Chris1234

Popular by Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Saffron Lazuli by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera Bronze Tonka by Carolina Herrera Vetiver Paradise by Carolina Herrera CH Under The Sea by Carolina Herrera