Very Good Girl 2021

Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera
Very Good Girl is a new perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesCurrantCurrant
LycheeLychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.10.2021.

5.5

Baby powder
The top notes is this perfume are incredible, but over an hour they develop into Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder on my skin, and that’s not the scent I’m trying to achieve.
It has fantastic sillage and longevity. The bottle is super sexy, too. I think the vetiver and vanilla makes into a baby powder scent. I’m curious to see if this happens to other people.
Loo
Currant lemonade in a shoe
A fresh, fruity currant lemonade.

I like this playful, feminine scent for the warm season. Initially, it is a bit tart and becomes a bit more creamy,
as it progresses more vanilla. The berries and also the lychee one smells clearly. The sillage is decent and the longevity is good. I wear it in the office and it holds easily 6 hours.
A good designer fragrance at a fair price.
Attracts yet repels.....
It's the 23rd calendar week of 2021. Second summer of the pandemic - the most dangerous ever and ever and for all time, says Angie M..

Here in the north of the Repüblik, the situation is quite relaxed, the subjects have been allowed to shop again without obstacles for some time now, thanks to a low level of danger.
Well, the stupid mask from excellent Chinese plastic production remains. If already no sport drives us the sweat in the face, the mask does it certainly.

In this difficult time, a rebellious Schleswig-Holstein older woman takes a look at her scent supplies and freezes:

The bottle with the favorite fragrance has reached the filling level of 50%. Half full or half empty - it doesn't matter. The scent won't last the year, the next three months, possibly even the summer.
And who knows, maybe soon everything will be tight again? Wave No. 4? No repurchase possibility? Paaaanik!

So despite all the masquerade off to the nearest turquoise perfumery, which sells this fragrance as its own brand.
Bottle checked, bagged and paid. The northern light is happy.

"Oh" says the very nice Douglette. "I'll give you another one there!"

A sample?
Nope, a piece of turquoise tissue paper, wetted with an albeit very delicious scent.
When I asked what was there (just in case it should please), she held up a flacon in the shape of a sharp-red-gold stiletto shoe and spoke conspiratorially: "The new one!"
Ah yes, Carolina's red heel. The Very Good Girl.
Ahem..... Don't very high red shoes tend to represent ladies of loose morals?

So the Schleswig-Holstein then buzzed off home, at 23 ° C in the shade.
On the left arm smelled the (generous) free splash of the much-loved Seathalasso, on the right, in the little bag, the red shoe.
Both met in the light sea-side wind in the middle, at the level of the wearer's nose. And somehow matched so perfectly to a new fragrance event, that already wild layering thoughts came up.....

The Schleswig-Holstein is of course me.
And I am still torn.

On the tissue paper, the scent smells like a birthday in a summer allotment, among flowering bays, ripe fruit bushes, and a coffee table with currant tartlets.
The good ones, with biscuit base, real vanilla pudding and fresh red jióhannisberries under a slightly lemony layer of cake icing. Vielelicht still a dab of cream on top.
Simply delicious. Hach........

The desire great, the purchase reflex even greater, it went two days later again in the perfumery to test the fragrance on the skin.

The entttäuschcung was large.
On the skin he did not "work".
The delicious fruity, which I loved so much on the tissue paper, was somehow non-existent. Och nööö!
What remained was a rose vanilla mix. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad.
But unfortunately too arbitrary to put for 30ml EdP 68 euros on the table.

The last word is still not spoken.
Maybe I'll give the good girl a chance after all?
Opposites attract, as we all know, and soon it's birthday time........

However, I must again really grumble:
I suspect that this elaborate flacon is about half the price.
If empty, frau will pick it up once, throw away when repurchase.
Why is it actually not possible to offer refill options? Or a deposit system?
I would be there. My heart bleeds every time I have to dispose of a beautiful flacon.......
Floral fruity cocktail
It happens to me again and again. I let myself be blinded by advertising, fragrance descriptions and fragrance pyramids. So also here, I saw sensual red, rose and was sure, I must have. However, the price really put me off. But once it was on sale, I immediately went for it and poof, vgg had a new home. There he sits now, in the fire-red shoe and still I am unsure whether I like him or not. He is not what I had hoped for. I don't smell vanilla. Just fresh lychee, roses and currants. In fact, it reminds me of delicious wine spritzers or a fruit cocktail. Very fruity fresh. Definitely more wearable in the summer. Delicious, but a bit too fresh for me, it lacks the warmth I associate with roses. Maybe the 2 of us will become friends in the summer when the time comes for the evening to end in the garden. With delicious wine spritzer
Laralina
Much better than the original
At the first spray you think "wow", but unfortunately that evaporates very quickly. Although he is still 100 times better than the original. (From the original and the Supreme makes me sick.)
I don't think it bears much resemblance to Delina. There are a lot of similar ingredients, but to me both scents are different. (I had Delina on my left arm when I tested very good girl on my right.)
The top note unfortunately fades very quickly, which is a shame because it's what I like best about the scent. After that remains a fruity vanilla.
The Flacon is an eye-catcher. I find the high heel in red much prettier than in blue.
No irony...
The fragrance notes have appealed to me directly and made attentive, which is why I have ersoukt me directly a sample.

VGG starts soooo beautiful, even quite fantastic. I get hearts in the eyes. Fruity, tangy-fresh and also the rose is directly in the game. I would almost say the top notes are a mix of Delina edp and the new la rosée.
The freshness gives way and quite quickly the vanilla joins in, it reminds me a lot of Montale here. Hm... Vetiver I can only guess.
On clothes remains a little longer a fruity-floral with a fine vanilla, on skin a rose-vanilla cream.
VGG becomes distinctly skin-like after 3 hrs.

He is not at all badly made, smells not high-priced but also by no means "cheap".
But I would already classify him in the girly fragrance segment. But, somehow that also fits exactly the name, right?! No irony is to be expected here. The fragrance smells like a damn dear girl. The fragrance pyramid fits, you actually get what's on offer.

by FrauLohse
by Pisdez
by LucyLou
by LucyLou

Popular Carolina Herrera

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera CH Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Carolina Herrera Mystery Tobacco by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Chic for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera 212 Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Gold Incense by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera Good Girl (Eau de Parfum Suprême) by Carolina Herrera Nightfall Patchouli by Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera (1988) (Eau de Parfum) by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) by Carolina Herrera Amber Desire by Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 212 by Carolina Herrera CH Men Insignia by Carolina Herrera Virgin Mint by Carolina Herrera