Délire de Roses (2011)

Délire de Roses by Caron

Délire de Roses is a perfume by Caron for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Cattleya Finance.

Richard Fraysse

Top Notes Top NotesLotus, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Rose leaf
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine, Lychee

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.09.2019.

7.5 7.5 10.0 9.0/10

valandria
This perfume makes me delirious with joy!
In my quest for trying out the house of Caron, I threw Delire de Roses in my online shopping basket with intentions to send it to a friend who loves all things rose.
I had to try it out first and, Oh. My. Goodness. It was love at first sniff for me. Me - who thought I didn't like perfume with dominant rose in it. I have found my match made in heaven.

Delire is subtle, yet has great projection and longevity, lasting on me all day and into the night. If I get warm, the fragrance blossoms even more. Rose mixed with the lotus and lychee give it a bit of the tropical vibe, and the added lily-of-the-valley gives it just enough of a hint green that makes this entire composition work in a most beautiful way.

For me, it is worth the price-tag and my absolute favorite from the House of Caron.

Popular Caron

Pour Un Homme de Caron (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Yatagan (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Le 3ᵉ Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Parfum Sacré (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Tabac Blond (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Montaigne (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Caron L'Anarchiste (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Nuit de Noël (Parfum) by Caron Nocturnes (1981) (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Narcisse Noir (1960) (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Yuzu Man by Caron Royal Bain de Caron / Royal Bain de Champagne by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron / L'Impact de Pour Un Homme (Parfum) by Caron Bellodgia (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Fleur de Rocaille by Caron Aimez-Moi (1996) (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Fleurs de Rocaille (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Lady Caron (Eau de Parfum) by Caron En Avion (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Accord 119 (Eau de Parfum) by Caron