Délire de Roses 2011Eau de Parfum

Délire de Roses (Eau de Parfum) by Caron
Délire de Roses (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Caron for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Cattleya Finance. Pronunciation

Richard Fraysse

Top Notes Top NotesLotus, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Rose leaf
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine, Lychee

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.06.2020.

valandria
This perfume makes me delirious with joy!
In my quest for trying out the house of Caron, I threw Delire de Roses in my online shopping basket with intentions to send it to a friend who loves all things rose.
I had to try it out first and, Oh. My. Goodness. It was love at first sniff for me. Me - who thought I didn't like perfume with dominant rose in it. I have found my match made in heaven.

Delire is subtle, yet has great projection and longevity, lasting on me all day and into the night. If I get warm, the fragrance blossoms even more. Rose mixed with the lotus and lychee give it a bit of the tropical vibe, and the added lily-of-the-valley gives it just enough of a hint green that makes this entire composition work in a most beautiful way.

For me, it is worth the price-tag and my absolute favorite from the House of Caron.

Popular Caron

Tabac Blond (Parfum) by Caron En Avion (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Tabac Blond (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Millésime 2014 by Caron Yatagan (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Le 3ᵉ Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Parfum Sacré (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Montaigne (2007) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron / L'Impact de Pour Un Homme (Parfum) by Caron Nuit de Noël (Parfum) by Caron Farnesiana (2017) (Parfum) by Caron Narcisse Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Acaciosa (2017) (Parfum) by Caron Nocturnes (1981) (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Poivre (Extrait de Parfum) by Caron Bellodgia (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Accord 119 (Eau de Parfum) by Caron L'Anarchiste (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Acaciosa (1929) by Caron