Accord 119 (2011)Eau de Parfum

Accord 119 (Eau de Parfum) by Caron

Accord 119 (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Caron for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cattleya Finance.

Richard Fraysse

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant bud, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackberry, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Musk, Amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 01.03.2020.

A Strange Accord
Though Ernest Daltroff started Parfums Caron in 1904, the house continues to produce lovely scents, as attested to by this floral/gourmand creation. The website says Accord 119 also has Bulgarian Rose and I do smell it. If I were being picky I'd say the currant blossom and the blackberry turn this beauty a tad strange (which didn't prevent me from buying it). Strange is good sometimes. After my Caron sniff-fest from samples last year, I concluded I'll never encounter a Caron I don't like, if not adore. I've since heard the French Carons are more glorious than the U.S. ones and I can't wait to test this premise, either on my next trip to Paris or by buying a bottle direct from France. Beneath all the Carons I think I detect a signature powder -- a note that makes them smell like themselves. The jam and florals on top of this one make for an oddly captivating scent. Think the breakfast table, fresh black currant and blackberry jams, black pepper being ground onto poached eggs, powdered sugar topping vanilla pancakes, a jar of fresh flowers. I didn't expect to find this in a perfume, but it works. Besides Bellodgia and En Avion, this was the Caron I liked best. Also Nocturnes, and...you get the picture.

HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Starting spectacular: berry and dusty-delicate with a hint of earthy patchouli. Later in sweetish amber gaining more ground.

by Turandot
by Marta
by Ammerl
by Ammerl

Popular Caron

En Avion (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Tabac Blond (Parfum) by Caron Tabac Blond (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Millésime 2014 by Caron Yatagan (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Le 3ᵉ Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Parfum Sacré (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron / L'Impact de Pour Un Homme (Parfum) by Caron Montaigne (2007) by Caron Farnesiana (2017) (Parfum) by Caron Nuit de Noël (Parfum) by Caron Violette Précieuse (2017) (Parfum) by Caron Acaciosa (2017) (Parfum) by Caron Poivre (Extrait de Parfum) by Caron Nocturnes (1981) (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Narcisse Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Bellodgia (Eau de Toilette) by Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron L'Eau by Caron L'Anarchiste (Eau de Toilette) by Caron