Capri Forget Me Not Eau de Parfum

Capri Forget Me Not (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia
Capri Forget Me Not (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Carthusia for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLime, Mandarin orange, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBuchu, Eucalyptus, Fig, Mint, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesCyclamen, Davana, Hyacinth, Jasmine, Peach, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.11.2020.

Ciao, bella!
Jessica, a facebook friend, spent two weeks on the Amalfi Coast at the end of the summer and generously provided us with great photos and detailed descriptions of her adventures and impressions.
Thus, I could also experience this wonderful trip without having to push myself through the narrow and crowded alleyways of Portofino and to take care of my aching feet in the afternoon at the latest. (They were already whimpering when I looked at the pictures)
I also enjoyed delicious meals, without - how nice! - not to put on weight immediately for once!
And of course this trip also led to Capri and just as naturally (after all, I met Jessica in the "Eau my Soul" community) to Carthusia.
Informative and beautiful photos of the exterior and interior of the shop gave a glimpse of sensual pleasure. Almost I would like to say: these pictures were fragrant!

For me, the scents of Carthusia that I know are a symbol of Italian charm; the magic of a southern summer's day.
Floral and elegant, expressive yet not obtrusive; these fragrances are beautiful and wearable without being spectacular.

"Capri forget me not" joins in; only the scent is less floral, rather fresh and spicy.
Not bright sunny-summer yellow, but with pretty green and delicate colourful spots!
The Entrée resembles a citrus plantation, in which citrus freshness and the sweetness of ripe fruit harmoniously coexist. The lime stands out a little - how could it be any different in this region! Instead of the usual flowery heart, "Capri forget me not" focuses on spicy herbs: eucalyptus leads the way. A little surprising at first: this nuance makes you feel strange.
But the accompanying scents, especially mint and the not so modest violet, then lead the senses back into an unclouded summer mood.
In this one we reach a flower and fruit aroma room; it is a walk through a southern garden.
Jasmine and hyacinth carry the previous network of scents richly and proudly; peach and warm, creamy white vanilla close this creation of scents: without pomp and pathos, but skilfully and tastefully.

Thus Carthusia's "Capri forget me not" is a fresh and spicy companion for the day.
It signals: "I am here!" without falling annoyingly or striving into the foreground.
It is too light for that anyway - noble-italian!
Not: "Avanti! Avanti!" but "piano" and "con calma"!
I will put this interesting, because completely different summer scent aside for the coming season. Fortunately I have received a generous bottling, so that if I want to, I will look at Jessica's photos with a few drops of "Capri forget me not" a little longingly.
And so I can go on a nostalgic journey of thoughts: I will have the necessary companions by my side.
Until then, it's "Capri, non dimenticarmi!"

by Billie
by Parfümliebe
by Rajudaph
by Rajudaph

Popular Carthusia

1681 by Carthusia Mediterraneo (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Ligea La Sirena (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Essence of the Park / The Essence of Central Park (Profumo) by Carthusia Ligea La Sirena (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Numero Uno by Carthusia Corallium (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Fiori di Capri (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Io Capri (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Mediterraneo (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Fiori di Capri (Profumo) by Carthusia Ligea La Sirena (Profumo) by Carthusia Aria di Capri (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Carthusia Uomo (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Terra Mia (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Essence of the Park (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Mediterraneo (Profumo) by Carthusia Via Camerelle (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Via Camerelle (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Carthusia Lady (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia