Corallium 2010 Eau de Parfum

Corallium (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia
Corallium (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Carthusia for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesMyrrhMyrrh
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesSedumSedum
SageSage
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.04.2021.

Corallium
Opens citrusy sweet on my skin, the predominant head note being the mandarin. If I get closer to the skin I smell the myrrh. At this stage I would describe this fragrance as soft, warm and sweet; very enjoyable to wear. As the fragrance progresses, the sweetness of the citrus notes diminishes and the main body, a patchouli note, underlined by wood and aromatic accords, appears. I would now describe the fragrance as salty, crystalline with a flowery touch. The dry down is a pale, barely noticeable musk.

Capri - I come!
After Turandot's comment I can only show my euphoria.

The heart hops.
My piece of paper lies in front of me and is full larded with my experiences sniffing my wrist.
What do you call this? Head cinema?
I couldn't describe it better (I will anyway never create ;-)).

Spirals into the eyes gets, I sign everything!

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
by Rotkehlchen
by Rotkehlchen
by Xecut
by Xecut

Popular Carthusia

1681 by Carthusia Mediterraneo (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Ligea La Sirena (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Numero Uno by Carthusia Capri Forget Me Not (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Ligea La Sirena (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Essence of the Park / The Essence of Central Park (Profumo) by Carthusia Ligea La Sirena (Profumo) by Carthusia Fiori di Capri (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Mediterraneo (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Io Capri (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Terra Mia (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Mediterraneo (Profumo) by Carthusia Via Camerelle (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Essence of the Park (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Aria di Capri (Eau de Toilette) by Carthusia Carthusia Lady (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia Fiori di Capri (Profumo) by Carthusia Carthusia Uomo (Eau de Parfum) by Carthusia A'mmare by Carthusia