Baiser Volé 2012Eau de Toilette

Baiser Volé (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier
Bottle Design Centdegrés
Baiser Volé (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLily pistil
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily
Base Notes Base NotesLily leaf

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.04.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier, which differs in concentration.

Creamy dream
This is my daily driver. It's cold, creamy and green. It's soft enough to be inoffensive but still charming and interesting. It's never over bearing or heavy, it's refreshing and casual. It's like the beautiful inside of a florist fridge.
I'm just not his type.
Last weekend I was at a family party, everyone was there and the atmosphere was great. My aunt greeted me, she wore a scent that enchanted me.

It was Cartier's Baiser Volé. I found him heavenly!

She told me the name of the fragrance, and so I went straight home on the search. In the online market I found what I was looking for in second-hand shops and today I got the package.
I could hardly wait to spray the scent!

To my disappointment, 'Baiser Volé' and my skin have not become great friends - it even causes me severe headaches, and, before I know it, I feel like I'm in a much too sweet bubble bath and loads of powder..

Well, beloved kiss. I just don't think I'm your type... or is it because you're an eau de toilette? I'd be happy if you'd at least stay with my aunt.
Longing
Bring me the flowers, the blue ones,
Evening gold bring me back!
Iris-wreathed women walked,
silver-green shimmering happiness.
Ivory skin, smooth as silk.
Rustling green in the pasture.

Past are those days.
Ophelia is no longer suffering Quiet only floats a question
ivy entwined into the void.

An Eau de Cartier Flanker?
"Violet leaf": those were the first two words out of my mouth upon spritzing on Cartier BAISER VOLE edt this morning. I have not tried the eau de parfum, but I must say that this creation seems to me more like an EAU DE CARTIER flanker than a new floral perfume. In fact, I even felt the need to examine the vial to make sure that a mistake had not been made, that an EAU DE CARTIER vial--perhaps a new flanker? I mused--had not been attached to my BAISER VOLE card! All of this should be good news for those who are suffocated by lily-centric compositions, but bad news for anyone looking for something very floral.

The composition is fresh and green. Does it have anything to do with kisses, whether stolen or not? I'll have to give that some more thought. To me, this seems beyond unisex to the point of asexuality. I would compare the orientation of this composition to something along the lines of Jean Couturier CORIANDRE. I do like violet leaf, and I own a large bottle of EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE, but there's not enough lily here for me to think of BAISER VOLE edt as a lily perfume. No, to me, this is a fresh green fragrance.

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87
by AmyAmy
by AmyAmy

Popular Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - XIII: La Treizième Heure by Cartier Baiser Volé (Extrait de Parfum) by Cartier