Baiser Volé (2012) Eau de Toilette

Baiser Volé (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier
Bottle Design: Centdegrés

Baiser Volé (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLily pistil
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily
Base Notes Base NotesLily leaf

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.04.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Baiser Volé (Eau de Toilette)

This is a variant of the perfume Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier, which differs in concentration.

8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Longing
Bring me the flowers, the blue ones,
Evening gold bring me back!
Iris-wreathed women walked,
silver-green shimmering happiness.
Ivory skin, smooth as silk.
Rustling green in the pasture.

Past are those days.
Ophelia is no longer suffering Quiet only floats a question
ivy entwined into the void.
7.5 7.5 6.0/10

An Eau de Cartier Flanker?
"Violet leaf": those were the first two words out of my mouth upon spritzing on Cartier BAISER VOLE edt this morning. I have not tried the eau de parfum, but I must say that this creation seems to me more like an EAU DE CARTIER flanker than a new floral perfume. In fact, I even felt the need to examine the vial to make sure that a mistake had not been made, that an EAU DE CARTIER vial--perhaps a new flanker? I mused--had not been attached to my BAISER VOLE card! All of this should be good news for those who are suffocated by lily-centric compositions, but bad news for anyone looking for something very floral.

The composition is fresh and green. Does it have anything to do with kisses, whether stolen or not? I'll have to give that some more thought. To me, this seems beyond unisex to the point of asexuality. I would compare the orientation of this composition to something along the lines of Jean Couturier CORIANDRE. I do like violet leaf, and I own a large bottle of EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE, but there's not enough lily here for me to think of BAISER VOLE edt as a lily perfume. No, to me, this is a fresh green fragrance.

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87
by AmyAmy
by AmyAmy

Popular Cartier

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration d'un Soir by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Eau de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Cartier de Lune by Cartier Roadster (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Roadster Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentrée by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence de Bois by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier