Baiser Volé 2013 Essence de Parfum

Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier
Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

LilyLily
Lily leaf
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 07.04.2021.

Marieposa
Three deaths and a wedding
Satisfied, Mathilde brushed a strand of hair out of her face, where some orange lily dust had gotten caught. She always liked to come to the tiny patisserie behind the Place Vendôme to treat herself to a little delicacy at the end of a busy day. This morning, when the flowers for her four large orders had been delivered, she had still doubted whether it had really been a good idea to arrange the flower arrangements for three funerals and a wedding. Her little flower shop in the Rue de la Paixe had quickly reached the edge of its capacity, and in the end it had been almost impossible to move among all the gardenias, roses, and, of course, the countless white lilies without knocking over a flowerpot. But Mathilde hadn't had the shop that long, and the new orders were important to her. Among all the high-class jewelers and posh boutiques, her flower shop was almost a little lost, but to her it was a blessing. For Mathilde, it meant freedom, because she no longer had to bother with the venerable florist on the Champs-Élysée for whom she had worked before.
Looking back, she couldn't even tell how many green flower stems she had cut that day and how many blossoms she had plucked into shape. But her arrangements had turned out artfully as usual and exuded that casual elegance for which she had made a name for herself. Mathilde was pleased and the customers delighted, but at the end of the day all she wanted was to get out of her shop, where a heavy cloud of floral scent still hung. A delicate hint of it had settled in her hair and blouse, and even now it accompanied her.
With a feline smile, she appraised the delicate sponge cake on her plate, piled high with fluffy vanilla cream and topped with candied almonds. The fork met no resistance and in her mouth the delicate sweetness appeared almost weightless.

Baiser Volé Essence de Parfum feels to me like a reverse Baiser Volé. The latter is a lily scent with a vanilla aspect and the former is a vanilla scent with a lily aspect. Both scents are delicate but present and airy but radiant. If you like the base of Baiser Volé best, when the silky petals melt into warm skin, leaving a vanilla musk hint with a bit of almond powder, you should treat yourself to a nosing of Essence sometime to enjoy this part of the fragrance right from the start. I for one will use up my sample with relish - many thanks to the noble donor! -But I doubt that Baiser Volé will enter my collection. This beautiful fragrance is a bit too "edible" for me - and I'm so unrelaxed when I secretly fear for a day that someone might stab me in the back with a fork. However, this does not diminish its beauty in any way
Odyssea
What you get is what you see
I have had the fragrance in my collection for a long time and use it sporadically. But every time I test it / wear it again, I ask myself why this is so.
Unfortunately, the original meringue Vole never convinced me and I would probably never have bought the Essence de Parfum without the tip of a saleswoman.

The fragrance has a simple floral-vanilla scent. The first spray seems quite intense, but after a few minutes I smell a loosely bound bouquet of lilies with vanilla. The lilies smell quite authentic, the vanilla could be a bit less artificial, but in combination I find the fragrance successful. On my skin it develops into a delicate creamy scent I don't get a headache from this scent, which is not at all uncommon for me with flowery scents.

The fragrance has a good silage, never becoming too obtrusive and the durability is mediocre with me, lasting much longer on clothes than on my skin
The stolen kiss
This fragrance starts smelling of herbs, which reminds of Camphor. This impression disappears quickly and it smells flowery green vanilla and very pleasant. This fragrance smells like a luxurious delicate body lotion, creamy and not very sweet. I can't see a great development, this fragrance remains largely the same. He is elegant and fits well into the day and is indeed breathed like a kiss. The woman who wears it is indefinite in age, even timeless, elegant, light-footed and friendly. She knows no grief and no anger, but is calm, always keeps her composure. She has a bouquet of lilies and vanilla beans on her hat. Elegant!

Lily Warmed by a Soft, Gentle Vanilla
This is a very lovely lily and vanilla fragrance. I purchased Baiser Vole first, and whilst I liked it, I felt it belonged to a subclass of my collection that pretty much only included Dior Diorissimo. I like Diorissimo, but I do not reach for it very often. I liked Baiser Vole, but like Diorissimo, I felt I would not reach for it very often. Both Baiser Vole and Diorissimo are best worn in crisp, cool weather, preferably in Spring and possibly in Summer on cooler Summer days where the fragrance can remain fresh on one's skin without fighting against perspiration.

Unlike Baiser Vole, Baiser Vole Essence is warmed by a soft vanilla that rounds it out and makes it feel more relaxed like a soft, comfortable, snugly dressing gown. It does not smell so much like a lily freshly picked from the garden as does the original. Essence is a warm, cozy fragrance that feels a bit more inviting. I can imagine myself reaching for it pretty often all year round. It smells high quality, and the bottle is impressive, too. It feels substantial in my hand, and the cigarette lighter style is adorable. The Baiser Vole bottles have more style and personality than most contemporary perfume bottles. If you like lily and vanilla, then I think you would like Baiser Vole Essence. These two notes have been perfectly paired in Essence.

Fragrance: 7.75/10

Projection: 6.5/10

Sillage: 6.5/10

Longevity: 7.5/10

baiser volè essence
this is heaven in a bottle ,a precious lily flower enriched with a soft vanillic touch ,one of the best feminine fragrance in the last months
2.5

A true soliflore
For those who love the scent of white lilies and who want their lily-fragrance to smell earthy or even a bit "meaty". This is a version of "Baiser volé" which skips the green, crisper parts of the original EdP and concentrates on the full spectrum of the multi-facetted lily. A true soliflore, and not a bad one.

by Pralinek
by Pralinek
by 07012000
by 07012000

Popular Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère Parfum by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud Radieux by Cartier Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier