Baiser Volé 2013Essence de Parfum

Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier
Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Lily, Lily leaf, Bourbon vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.10.2020.

Odyssea
What you get is what you see
I have had the fragrance in my collection for a long time and use it sporadically. But every time I test it / wear it again, I ask myself why this is so.
Unfortunately, the original meringue Vole never convinced me and I would probably never have bought the Essence de Parfum without the tip of a saleswoman.

The fragrance has a simple floral-vanilla scent. The first spray seems quite intense, but after a few minutes I smell a loosely bound bouquet of lilies with vanilla. The lilies smell quite authentic, the vanilla could be a bit less artificial, but in combination I find the fragrance successful. On my skin it develops into a delicate creamy scent I don't get a headache from this scent, which is not at all uncommon for me with flowery scents.

The fragrance has a good silage, never becoming too obtrusive and the durability is mediocre with me, lasting much longer on clothes than on my skin
The stolen kiss
This fragrance starts smelling of herbs, which reminds of Camphor. This impression disappears quickly and it smells flowery green vanilla and very pleasant. This fragrance smells like a luxurious delicate body lotion, creamy and not very sweet. I can't see a great development, this fragrance remains largely the same. He is elegant and fits well into the day and is indeed breathed like a kiss. The woman who wears it is indefinite in age, even timeless, elegant, light-footed and friendly. She knows no grief and no anger, but is calm, always keeps her composure. She has a bouquet of lilies and vanilla beans on her hat. Elegant!

Lily Warmed by a Soft, Gentle Vanilla
This is a very lovely lily and vanilla fragrance. I purchased Baiser Vole first, and whilst I liked it, I felt it belonged to a subclass of my collection that pretty much only included Dior Diorissimo. I like Diorissimo, but I do not reach for it very often. I liked Baiser Vole, but like Diorissimo, I felt I would not reach for it very often. Both Baiser Vole and Diorissimo are best worn in crisp, cool weather, preferably in Spring and possibly in Summer on cooler Summer days where the fragrance can remain fresh on one's skin without fighting against perspiration.

Unlike Baiser Vole, Baiser Vole Essence is warmed by a soft vanilla that rounds it out and makes it feel more relaxed like a soft, comfortable, snugly dressing gown. It does not smell so much like a lily freshly picked from the garden as does the original. Essence is a warm, cozy fragrance that feels a bit more inviting. I can imagine myself reaching for it pretty often all year round. It smells high quality, and the bottle is impressive, too. It feels substantial in my hand, and the cigarette lighter style is adorable. The Baiser Vole bottles have more style and personality than most contemporary perfume bottles. If you like lily and vanilla, then I think you would like Baiser Vole Essence. These two notes have been perfectly paired in Essence.

Fragrance: 7.75/10

Projection: 6.5/10

Sillage: 6.5/10

Longevity: 7.5/10

baiser volè essence
this is heaven in a bottle ,a precious lily flower enriched with a soft vanillic touch ,one of the best feminine fragrance in the last months
2.5

A true soliflore
For those who love the scent of white lilies and who want their lily-fragrance to smell earthy or even a bit "meaty". This is a version of "Baiser volé" which skips the green, crisper parts of the original EdP and concentrates on the full spectrum of the multi-facetted lily. A true soliflore, and not a bad one.

by Pralinek
by Pralinek
by 07012000
by 07012000

Popular Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud Radieux by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VIII: L'Heure Diaphane by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier