Délices de Cartier

Eau de Toilette (2006)
Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier
Where to buy?
Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) (Cartier)
Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) (Cartier)
Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2006. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Christine Nagel

Longevity 7.0/10
Scent 7.0/10
2 Awards
Yummy Cherries
I bought a bottle of this at an antiques show yesterday, and I'm obsessed. It's a beautiful, yet unusual fragrance. So much has been said about the notes that I can't say more. I also feel quite lucky that this seems to maintain the cherry note on my skin upon drydown.
Bottle 7.5/10
Sillage 5.0/10
Helpful Review    5 Awards
Number one compliment getter!
Of all the perfumes I own, this is hands down my number one compliment getter. It is a divine cherry scent, a little sweet and a little savory. I had a woman stop me in the post office the other day and tell me how good I smelled. Then she came back and asked me the name of it. I don't find it too sweet or too heady with the white and yellow florals either. The sillage and longevity are quite good as well. Of Cartier's line up of perfumes, and there are many, this is undeniably my favorite - and my most favorite cherry! Thanks to Belgwen for sending me a sample of this beauty, which led to a FB purchase!
Bottle 2.5/10
Sillage 7.5/10
Scent 3.0/10
Helpful Review    1 Award
Sour Cherries Galore!
The first blast of Sour Cherries and
in a couple of minutes it dries down to a scent of milky Musk and Vanilla.
this has to be the one of the most unsual perfumes this and Jean Paul Gautier MA Dame in my collection.
this frangrance is not for Everybody.
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
Glazed cherries
When I first sprayed Delices I thought, "Yum!" It was different, deep, rich and delicious.

For once, the bottle matched the scent; an intense, red and juicy cherry. Like eating glazed cherries or chomping into a toffee apple, this fragrance gives you that same type of joy.

When I stepped out into the Wintery conditions outside of the store, this fragrance really started to blossom. The scent was so invigorating and uplifting, it would be impossible to have a bad day when wearing Delices.

I was almost convinced that I would be adding this fragrance to my wishlist, when I went to smell my wrist again and I was utterly disappointed. Delices had dried down to what could only be described as the scent of plasticine on my skin.

I'm pretty sure it's the tonka bean note that doesn't exactly agree with my chemistry at the best of times. It was such a shame seeming that I had been enjoying the fragrance right up until that point.

I can only advise that before buying you should wait it out just to make sure your chemistry suits this fragrance. Otherwise, this is a fabulous perfume with fantastic lasting power.

Popular Cartier

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Déclaration d'Un Soir by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Eau de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Cartier de Lune by Cartier Roadster (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier L'Envol by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Roadster Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Eau de Cartier Essence de Bois by Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentrée by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier