Eau de Cartier (2016)Eau de Parfum

Eau de Cartier (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier

Eau de Cartier (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Cartier for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Violet leaf, Floral notes, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.12.2019.

8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Cuddly green?
Cartier Eau de Cartier EDP is for me an underestimated treasure

When I sprayed it on for the first time, I took only stinging herbaceousness. I was disappointed. *But I have already learned not to be deterred by the top note of a fragrance eieiei*
Then, half an hour later, it was dominated by the warmth of vanilla and amber, very tasty. Such a canidate where you can't take your nose off your wrist and people in the pedestrian zone look at you funny haha

It is interesting and unique for me. I didn't think that warmth and green notes could go together so well but he convinced me. An extraordinary amber violet scent.

Unfortunately the Sillage is rather close to the body unless you "bathe" in it (I recently applied a bit too much - 6 sprayers - there I was asked directly by two colleagues what I would wear, I smell so fresh and pleasant)

Eau de Cartier can be smelled on my skin for 6 hours, afterwards it can only be perceived by my friend.
He also thinks it's good for me :)

I can imagine it especially well in the warmer season because it is primarily fresh but still conveys warmth and is even cuddly.

Popular Cartier

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration d'Un Soir by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Eau de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Cartier de Lune by Cartier Pasha de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Roadster (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentrée by Cartier Roadster Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier