Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil by Cartier

Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil 2013

VegaOcean
10.03.2014 - 02:43 PM

synthetic exotic passion fruit

I tested it in Germany for 3 sunny days as I wanted to find I new Summer Scent. Here is what I think:
I would say it is a warm passion fruit fragrance. Not to fresh like OWARI from ODIN or Little Italy from BOND. I get creamy and synthetic Notes. No mint nor citric Yuzu to find here. Something strange and sharp is always in the middlenotes.

If you wanna smell like a fake passion fruit on creamy/ woody base ... go for it!It is not well blended nor special enough I think.

I am not happy with Cartiers Spin Off of the Original lately. This one I wont buy and I can not really recommend it to a price rate over 60€. Sillage is low and longevity average.

I recommend EXOTIC - by Boadicea the Victorious even if it is not that fresh.

Latest Reviews

VegaOceanVegaOcean 7 years ago
Oud'ish - Zarkoperfume

Oud'ish Chocolate OUD
Zarkoperfume is a new niche line from Denmark which strikes for its minimalistic and simple aesthetic. Oud'ish is a potentially interesting composition but very weak for an OUD Scent. What comes out is a restrained amber with dark chocolate and clean...

VegaOceanVegaOcean 8 years ago
Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo - Acca Kappa

Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo to long.... to strong. Vanilla Bomb from Italy
To much... To hard... To long. Thats Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo by Acca Kappa Headnotes: Mandarine and Bergamotte, not sharp in the nose, pleasent, a good start. Heartnotes: ... where? only Amaretto Almond in my nose. Base:...