La Panthère 2014Eau de Parfum

La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier
Bottle Design Centdegrés, Pochet du Courval
La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Apricot, Strawberry, Rhubarb, Dried fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk ketone

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Erin Wasson.

Serenissima
careful reading protects against surprises
It is well known that you read what you want to read - at least when you are beyond the "learning to read" phase.
But this also leads to surprises; here in the case of "La Panthère" to a first frown.

Of course, I only read "Cartier" and "Panthèr" and was expecting a sibling of this enormous scented predator, which gave me so much pleasure in the past and which accompanied and still accompanies me in two versions.
So I found myself confused in a strange orchard and wondered if the Panther would have become vegetarian. It was very, very strange!
After I had gobbled up fragrant "nose food" in the form of golden apples, ripe apricots, sour rhubarb and strawberries, and did not stop at the sweetness of the dried fruit, I took a closer look at this bottling, which I found in Gelis' last fragrant mail: It said "La Panthère"
The vigorous guy I expected had become a kitten!
And had I read carefully, I probably wouldn't have gotten lost in the first place
So: Command back and once again direct all your senses to a small soft ball of wool!
The big black cat disappears in his corner! Shoo! Shoo!

The orchard remained as I had already felt it: filled with fruity ripeness and obscure sweetness!
If you like it, you like it; well styled is this gig in any case!
The noble beauty gardenia meets a suitable entourage; they get along well and embrace each other in harmony (I myself like the powerful gardenia more, which I know from times before the reformulation.
She was not so soft and cuddly, but a little more stubborn in her proud flower.
After all, it was worn for decades on the lapel or in the buttonhole: that makes you vain ;-)
Even the base cannot change this slightly washed-out-soft impression; even oak moss seems a little pale to me here!
Conclusion:
So here I meet a friendly cuddly cat, with soft and fluffy fur, who could not even try out her little claws yet.
"La Panthère" eau de parfum is still an apprentice to me: Certainly well suited for a young woman who does not necessarily want to be in the foreground and still wants to find herself.

Cartier created here an already successful fragrance artwork, which deserves many friends and certainly has many friends.
For me, however, it's:
"Shoo, shoo in the basket! Into the basket of walking rehearsals!"
Ulli2
Autumn weather I don't like.
My goodness, it's one of the last days of October.
It pours out all the jugs and my beloved Benni
Is sick.
Eternally the dog is very wet when he is because of his
Bladder and ureter disorder, must get out and in!
Of course it will be dry terested and if necessary x-rayed.
I need a cheer up bad, 'cause
At night we, my husband and I, are on our feet to let Benni into the garden. With almost no success... he can hardly leave water < br /> Poor guy's got meds. We're just waiting for them to work
Yeah, what's helping me? Searching my gaze strokes over my treasures, from beautiful flacons.
Yes, further back the bottle with the Panther... which was in the USA and which was at the airport
at the control passage, almost caused the first marital quarrel on vacation..
But :-) juhu I convinced the control officer with charm .
With raised index finger you warned, because of no liquids, the bottle should have been disposed of.
But the lady of control seemed interested in the smell ,ohhh a Cartier a fragrance spray she was not averse ...
Grinning and it was an absolute success! Laughing and joking about the great scent !
A whole basket of dried fruit suddenly stood between us on the little handbag table and contents seemed to matter!
The lady twisted hypnotizes her eyes and
holding the bottle in her hand in ecstasy.
If it is allowed, then came the question to spray again!
I laughed and sprayed on desired games!

Puhh the face of my husband relaxed slowly... he had waited offside.
It doesn't happen to him, no. It had happened without attracting attention.
A creepy, homey warm scent now stood between me and the officer! he solved the problem and I could draw with perfume.

So exactly, I'll spray it!..There it would have been relaxing.

The smell of musk with the fruit scents of strawberry and apricot, is fruity warm and
To the sweet, bitter, full fragrance,
the warm forest scent of oakmoss fits !
Such a heavenly aroma has not only positively influenced the airport official in the stimulation .
Also my motivation and mood rose from one spray ...to the other! Of course not near Bennis.
I hope my Benni gets better soon.
And the drugs are working.
Right now I'd be getting something drier
Weather much help.
The way I like it, it would be fine, cold and dry!!
Maybe with a little sunshine.

Heads Off, Anyone?
Oakmoss can't save this heavily fruity Gardenia from smelling light weight. The fruits are well done, mind you, but with Gardenia alone there's just no heft. The Musk ketones don't throb. The oakmoss is merely interesting rather than a compelling presence as in real chypres. All in all, I felt like I'd fallen down the rabbit hole and would see the Mad Hatter any second. Only problem? Not into childhood garden parties anymore. Wonder what the Red Queen's wearing?
2.5

Armchair adventure
"La Panthère" by Mathilde Laurent for Cartier is by no means a remake of the discontinued "Panthère" from 1987, which was a dense powerhouse-fragrance. If you expect a "parfum de femme fatale", don't be disappointed, the new Cartier is civilised and starts with fruity top-notes of apple and rhubarb, quite transparent and not heavy. Then the star of the composition is brought into play, Laurent says it's gardenia, but it's not the usual kind of gardenia many of us know. The gardenia in "La Panthère" is understated in its opulence, it's vague and amorphous, somewhat "unreal". Fortunately, the floral accord is teamed with oakmoss and musk (a modern fruity chypre?), and when all the notes have unfolded, the perfume seems to glide and fade into the dusk without any jungle snarls. Anyone from 25 to 100 can lose themselves in the subtle elegance of "La Panthère" and seasons don't pose a problem either, "La Panthère" is equal to any occasion and all climats. For Cartier devotees it fills the gap between the "Eau de Cartier" range with its clean simplicity and the soliflore-composition of "Le Baiser". "La Panthère" by the great Mathilde Laurent is innovative without being conversely complex, intense without being overwhelming and pervasive without aiming at any great depth. A nice armchair adventure, with the wild animal, la panthère sauvage, at a safe distance.

Verstecken spielen
by Pluto
by TenderPoison
by TenderPoison

Popular Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud Radieux by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VIII: L'Heure Diaphane by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier