La Panthère (2015)Eau de Parfum Légère

La Panthère (Eau de Parfum Légère) by Cartier

La Panthère (Eau de Parfum Légère) is a perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Gardenia, Musk, Tiaré

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.07.2019.

Cat baby vs. panther
Because I like Diamonds and Emeralds by E. Taylor very much, I also wanted to test a newer fragrance with gardenia. So it was very convenient for me that a sample of La Panthere Eau de Parfum Légère flattered me into the house.

I spray on the right and left wrist and once on the décolleté. Where's the gardenia? A sweetish fragrance, not from gardenia, comes to the fore, probably Tiaré, underlaid with a fruity hint. Gradually I perceive the smell of gardenias very weakly. This seems to be a new breed, probably for indoor use, because the scent is strongly dimmed. After about an hour, the gardenia has fought its way to the foreground and exudes its wonderful scent, but still subtle and delicate. A breath, or rather only a hint of musk is added to it. There scratches, stinks and bites nothing, that is no Panther, but a only few days old cat baby. The scent is pleasant, delicate, sweet and only perceptible to me when I press my nose directly on my wrist. This is not a perfume, but rather a body spray.

After about 4 hours I've actually forgotten the scent, because I can't smell anything on my wrists anymore, there rise up from my neckline swaths of musk. More and more, more and more. Cat baby???? Never, ever. This is not a Panther either, this is a whole Panther family - father, mother and 2 children, at least. Musk, musk and musk. It's so bad, it makes me sick
I do not like to make an assessment because I believe that my skin and La Panthere Eau de Parfum Légère are not compatible with each other. A silage is not available at all with me, completely tender blooms show up briefly and change at the end into a musk explosion. The composition is certainly not meant that way. None of the commentators so far has described such an olfactory experience as I had. Too bad, that's no scent for me.

I can only advise against a blind purchase, as La Panthere Eau de Parfum Légère should definitely be tested on the skin. This will definitely save you from unpleasant surprises.

La Vesca Legere
The molecule is Styrallyl Acetate, it smells of hints of peach skin & strawberry & rhubarb atop of a musk that is similar to Narciso R and with the animalic content of Khiels Musk. I was given the 9 ml sample by a friend who had been away travelling and I thought that the mcQueen EDP sample would be top of the pops, but it was this. Mathilde Laurent has achieved the most perfect balance and it has knocked Narciso off its perch in this house. It has gentle sillage but excellent persistence. There's a special strawberry I remember going to great lengths to acquire because Beth Chatto (famous gardener) wrote of it glowingly in one of her books. It is incredibly sweet, Fragaria Vesca, the wild woodland strawberry and I think of it each time Legere settles on my skin. I no longer have a large garden but the magic of first reading about it and then trying it returns. The sample is on its death throes and I have ordered a bottle.

Der Panther – gezähmt und dennoch wild...ich mag ihn und widme ihm ein Bild.
by Santalwalti
Pack den Panther in den Tank... und auf geht's zur 'Tour de France' :-))
by Santalwalti
Wem die Stunde schlägt... ...niemand ist eine Insel, jeder ist Teil eines Kontinents... (Ernest Hemingway)
by Luthienne
by Luthienne
by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Cartier

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration d'Un Soir by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Eau de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Cartier de Lune by Cartier Pasha de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Roadster (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Délices de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentrée by Cartier Roadster Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier