La Panthère 2018 Eau de Toilette

La Panthère (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier
La Panthère (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

GardeniaGardenia
Crystal muskCrystal musk
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 28.12.2021.

Cat in laundry basket
On velvet paws the cat dances through the hallway. The day is just beginning and the furry diva is looking for a place to rest. When she arrives in the laundry room, she promptly lies down in the laundry basket with freshly put together laundry. Your personal assistant (perfectly trained, she opens various doors and food cans). The cat's fur is scratched whenever it is needed and is also available for all other lower services) was so good and has specially forgotten the basket.
While the soft fur-tiger turns several times purring around the own axis. (The best place must first be found) the smell molecules of the laundry blow up.
Finally the animal plops into a hollow, starts to walk the laundry and cooes rhythmically into sleep
The scent:
So reminds me of this picture. Small cat, more pet than predator, but still quite dangerous (according to Forsa survey of 20000 birds, lizards and mice). Is the cat next to the Harder and the Fox the most feared predator in the area)
Elegant and quite self-confident being, lies mercifully with Madame in the basket and is simply only she herself. (Mal quite honestly. Who has cats knows how majestic and independent these unique creatures are)

The fragrance begins tame. With the scent of freshly washed flowers. I have the impression that there was some fruit in it, but I don't know which one. The fragrance becomes sweet and creamy quite quickly. Although with me the sandal seems quite strong. But I don't mind, so he can come quietly. Warm and soft, the fragrance purrs around the wearer and makes her special.

If it's true, there's no more scent, but the scent is still beautiful. Powdery, creamy, fresh flowery, slightly obstig juicy sweet.
Sillage rather gentle. (I only say purring velvet paw)
But the shelf life for an EDT at 5 hours is quite good.
Something fine for the sunny season. And the bottle is a feast for the eyes

Conclusion:
A fragrance for soft, sweet and creamy hours. Not overloaded, but simple and linear. A fragrance for calm, quiet and purring moments of happiness. With a good book or red wine with good Swiss cheese and a good conversation partner at your side.
Fine fragrance, for subtle people
Flowery and fine
First of all: This Panthère EdT is the only Panthère I have known so far, I also don't know the original scent. I have not read any descriptions before. Because of the associations with the name, I rather expected something impressive and powerful. All the bigger the surprise when I tested it and started my day with it:

The fragrance starts floral-fresh, not a bit scratchy or unruly, rather light and happy. It has a very nice note, which is also well perceptible for me, very clean and pleasant. So he remains unchanged for several hours, so I wonder how the child got his name and when the predator will appear. After a few hours a light, powdery warmth and sweetness develops, but very in the background. The fresh flowers are still very present.

It is already a special fragrance, which has a very fine, light note for me. The flowers dominate, musk and sandalwood are very cloudy, the fresh floral scent predominates. After about 7 hours he said goodbye, unfortunately, it's a pity, it's only a slight breeze perceptible.

I don't associate it with a rich sea of flowers, rather a walk in the park between flower beds or a lunch break on a park bench, surrounded by a light floral scent, perhaps in early summer on a beautiful sunny day. I imagine its wearer to be natural, open and rather casual.

I did not discover the Panther, rather a tame kitten, who enjoys the warm sunbeams and purrs quietly.

For me a beautiful, pleasant companion in the warm season, quite for every day, not suitable for the big performance. One day he could move in with me as a permanent guest, but then a room would have to become available ....

Jazzy76
Sexy panther or mischievous kitty?
I tested today this eau de toilette by Cartier and while I was spraying the scent on the mouillette and on my skin I was imagining a sexy and warm jus , maybe thinking about a black panther, symbol of wild feminity and seduction.
But it wasn't so. I found this eau quite fresh-flowery with a little powdery touch , a typical springtime scent.
First of all I smelled a smooth gardenia note, then the musky notes arrived, but very pale and soft.
Looking at the pyramid right now, I have a confirmation of this quite poor accord , although well balanced.
I could say that instead of a panther this eau is a sweet and mischievious kitty , because there isn't any sexy note and the sillage too is quite weak in comparison to the other precious creations by the Maison Cartier .
The bottle is a precious sculpture and it's very particular: a multifaceted panther face, icon of the famous jewelry brand. Maybe a little "over the top"for my tastes.
So, I'm a little disappointed thinking about the high price of this perfume: if you're searching for a precious object to show, this one is perfect , but if you want to feel a sexy panther, forget this light scent and look for other creations of the same maison, such as "Must" or " Le baiser du dragon", or , at least, try the eau de parfum version, more concentrated and a little warmer and "wild".

Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
A pale panther very addomesticated ! I imagined something stronger and better from the expensive Maison Cartier. Anyway, soft and pleasant

by Agrafena
by Agrafena
by Fancynancy
by Fancynancy

Popular Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère Parfum by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Sport) by Cartier