La Panthère Parfum 2020

La Panthère Parfum by Cartier
8.3 / 10 56 Ratings
La Panthère Parfum is a popular perfume by Cartier for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-chypre. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

ApricotApricot OsmanthusOsmanthus GardeniaGardenia MuskMusk Chypre accordChypre accord

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.11.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Top Review 22
Peach colored pedigree cat
Since I have in the 90s still the namesake "Panthére de Cartier Parfum" know and fear learned, I can quite compare both, and it comes out - if the 90s Panthére (perfume) me and the environment has instilled fear, the 2020 Panthére (perfume) moves elegantly on quiet velvet paws.
Initially, I was still undecided what to think of velvet paw P.; I smelled quite little out of it, and already blamed it on my nose again traumatized. I thought I could detect a peach note, which I liked, because Femme by Rochas and Mitsouko by Guerlain are among the classics in which you can also find "peach", and I like both of them. However, I later found out that Panthére has apricot in the fragrance notes. Well, at least.
Then I erroch Osmanthus, which yes, can smell paper-dry-velvety, and continues to ennoble this fragrance.
(Very delicate, very quiet for a perfume, especially considering what Mathilde Laurent has already created for fragrances in the past: The unusually powerful early scents Pampelune and my particular favorite Ylang-Vanilla, for representatives from Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria - series, as well as the much-missed Terracotta Voile d'Été! But that was also almost 20 years ago, and - like the 90s Panthére - some of them have long since passed into the eternal hunting grounds. )
There's a teen note over the scent, similar to Neroli Outrenoir, also a beautiful daytime fragrance that you don't get tired of, even if it's very present. Ladylike chypry, if I may say so myself, Panthére evolves into a subtle, only minimally faded noble scent. Gardenia gives it a little exotic kick, but remains peaceful. Performance is adequate, the scent stays with you and for a long time. Pleasant, buzzing surprise...
Miieenchen
La Panthère is taking me on a journey
When I first got the scent, it was like an explosion... this scent takes me on a journey... on a journey to France in the Moon 50s. On my journey I am in Paris, walking in my black and white Chanel costume just past the Arc de Triomphe, I see this beautiful flacon in the window of this cute little boutique, the sales lady asks me to take off my Hermes scarf and takes exactly the flacon, which I saw in the window, from the small drawer in the middle of her room standing secretary and sprays a tiny spray on the cloth ...and I am intoxicated by the sensual scent and I take him with me and not only in my Chanel costume all eyes on me but exactly because of this noble even hypnotizing chypre scent.
I spend the evening dancing in the Moulin Rouge and even when the clouds turned purple and turned night into day, one thing didn't leave me, this magic scent.

This fragrance exudes a certain magic, maturity and grace . i can only recommend this fragrance... a great flacon matching to this great fragrance to the fits also super in the present time. ... maybe you should not wear it with sneakers and hoodie ... but even if, everyone as he likes it.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Ambre by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Déclaration d'Un Soir by Cartier