Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Ambre

Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Ambre by Cartier
Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Ambre is a popular perfume by Cartier for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

OudOud AmberAmber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.08.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Beautiful!
Just smelled this elusive beast for the first time today. I was gifted a generous decant by an official rep. So generous I'm putting it on my "have" list even tho I don't have an actual bottle. The only other fragrance I've done that with is Commodity's Book. I have a sandwich bag full of 10ml samples.

Now, while I well know one can't base their opinion on an atomizer sniff (I didn't want to try it in, hot, humid weather and ruin my experience), I am prepared to offer a shaky first impression: Mind BLOWN!!! Full boom.

What I smell primarily, and no one has said this (that I've read, at least) are frankincense, a lightly sweetened, dry, amber accord and a high quality, smooth, oud.

The quality is in line with Cartier's other ouds, which is HIGH.

As of right now, I'm inclined to say Cartier is my third best fragrance house. Mathilde Laurent is a genius.

As it stands now my favorite houses, in order, are:

1) Amouage
2) Serge Lutens
3) Cartier

I would really be ok if you took everything away and just gave me those 3 houses to buy from.

Untill next time folks!

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier La Panthère Parfum by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Extrait de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier