Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Pink 2021

Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Pink by Cartier
8.6 / 10 6 Ratings
Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Pink is a new perfume by Cartier for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
OudOud Woody notesWoody notes MuskMusk RoseRose
Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 05.10.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

An absolute Gem!
I first smelled this fragrance at the duty free area at the airport in Palma de Mallorca and after I spend there over 4 hours, I tested nearly every fragrance (and they have a lot!), but I didn't found the special one I was looking for, because my goal was to take an unique scent with me which reminds me of my vacation.
After some time I visited Cartier as one of the last remaining stores and the shop assistant showed me the fragrances they had to offer. The last scent she showed me was Oud &Pink and immediately after she sprayed it on the tester I was really intrigued in some fascinating way.
The only other rose - oud scent I owned at that time was Oud Satin Mood Extrait de Parfum by MFK and even if that one is still my signature scent, Oud&Pink is not far behind.
If I have to describe it, I would say that it is more woody and has a less amount of rose than OSM but this little twist is what fascinates me about this fragrance.
In terms of performance it does perform really well in my opinion, 2-3 sprays will get you noticed for at least 8-10 hours, but it is quite unfair to compare it with OSM because that one is an absolute monster when it comes to durability and sillage.
All in all I have to say that Oud&Pink is an absolute stunner and moreover a fragrance which I have never smelled at someone else, so will definitely get positive reactions for wearing this one.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier La Panthère Parfum by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Extrait de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier