Pasha de Cartier Parfum 2019

Pasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier
Pasha de Cartier Parfum is a popular perfume by Cartier for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

AmberAmber
SandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli
Balsamic notesBalsamic notes

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.09.2021.

Taurus1967
This time the name fits the fragrance
The bottle of the original Pasha I always found more than fragrant. In this Art Deco design I had to get it sometime in the 90s, but I was disappointed. The substantial name along with its stylish presentation did not fit the rather lukewarm everyday fragrance.

With the Pasha de Cartier as a perfume, the cards are reshuffled. The bottle looks absolutely classy despite its plastic lid and the amber contents promise a different olfactory experience. And indeed, the perfume concentration seems like a completely different scent. Far sweeter, more balsamic and especially sandalwood and thus more oriental and more in keeping with the theme.

So one rather imagines a Pasha fragrance: sweetish, warm, a little bit ponderous and with a very slight refined seductiveness. Partly you think a tiny cardamom to sniff out, but the sandalwood occurs most dominant. Smooth, minimally smoky and a little creamy in the overall composition.

Our Pasha remains quite linear here, so does not make big contortions or feats with surprises, but it is persistent and projects great without being penetrating.

Yep - this is how a fragrance called Pasha should smell. Maybe not necessarily a candidate for the summer, but I think in the winter he will present itself excellent as well as befitting.

SmellyPete
Nice/Classy scent but not a good performer for me
Seems like I'm going to be an outlier yet again... My batch (9GAB) is not a good performer...

It starts as a subtle, light and gentle fragrance for a few hours then fades to almost indetectable - for me it doesn't project well or have a noticable sillage except right at the start.

I can just still notice it on clothes the next day but as light background smell.

I do like this the smell but for me it's an intimate scent detectable only up close - not that it smells that same but it's the same kind of experience I get from D&G The One - nice but not great if you want to make a big impression when entering a room and more for intimate close type of occasions.

(I realize that this is very different from what most people report but what can I say - this is what I experience)

I use this as an office fragrance and for me it's perfect for this - subtle, inoffensive and a bit classy - kind of old school.
I see this as a scent for a more mature man
Noble lavender - Great bottle
This fragrance seems like it's from a time long ago. At least it reminds me of times when there were still true gentlemen. Well groomed and courteous, always ready for a good deed.

This charisma of the fragrance begins with the packaging. Nobly held in red and without big frills. Blue logo, golden writing. Solid glass bottle, unfortunately with a plastic cap. - If this were still made of metal, it would again underline the value. -

Let's get to the fragrance: quite clearly and always present is lavender (even if this is not listed here). Who does not like this, should leave here the fingers. Quite in the style of barbershop fragrances gives this clean and fresh, with however also a certain heaviness, which is why he is in my opinion good for the colder days.

At the beginning, it has quite an alcoholic note. This evaporates quickly, however, and no longer distracting.

He is a fragrance that should rather be worn by older (Ü30). For all younger he seems unbelievable

Classy!
This one was love at first sniff! Different from others in line in terms of density, complexity and I would say quality and performance too. Great example of how designer oriental fougere style fragrances should be, nothing more, nothing less.

Notes included are: sandalwood, balsam fir, liquor/alcohol/booze, Indonesian patchouli, labdanum, benzoin, tonka bean and ambrocenide molecule. Lavander is not listed but you can almost feel it there. I would say that instead of lavander they got balsam fir on top and it turned out really good! When I sprayed it I thought:"Wow I love this slightly animalic/alpha male vibe that I smell". Slightly animalic, could be cumin also somewhere in the background. Wonderfully blended, so smooth. Pure class from the house of Cartier!

Interesting fact is that, that this fragrance somewhat reminded me of Xerjoff Alexandria II in terms of that animalic but at the same time elegant, oriental-fougere dose to it. Longevity is around 6 hours on my skin and sillage is moderate to heavy. Full bottle worthy!
Vergangenheitsbeemer.
All of a sudden I remember all the people from the nineties, and all the places...
At the beginning similar to the older EDT.....
Awe-inspiring, ripe, masculine.
For Pasha, Bey and Caliph.
Maxi3000
Gold chain successfully placed!
What you don't know won't hurt you.
And sometimes it has advantages not to know every corner and comment of Parfumo by heart. Like in this case, which is about the latest flanker of the "Pasha de Carter" - the "Pasha de Cartier Parfum", about which I only wanted to write a short statement after the first test, but which I like so much that I wanted to praise it with a more detailed commentary.

I have never tested or smelled the original "Pasha" from 1992. And never looked for it on perfume. And maybe it was better that way: if I'd gone through the reviews of the fragrance, I probably wouldn't have tested the newly released perfume version from Cartier: you read about a spicy, soapy, old-fashioned, sorry, old-school scent that has strange associations with sweaty Thai pensioners and lascivious old quarterly drinkers with gold chains.

This much can be revealed beforehand: the new perfume variant is also not for Prada purists who want to smell germ-free. Even in the 2020 update, a slightly herbal-sweaty cumin nuance echoes, but only very moderately "human" and wrapped in many other delicious notes. While fine-tuning the composition, house perfumer Mathilde Laurent seems to have looked left and right from time to time: here a little liqueur with "Dior Homme Intense", there a little tonka bean from Guerlain - and then discreetly worked it all in, resulting in a men's fragrance with classic masculine DNA, but by no means dusty character (which doesn't mean that the ladies shouldn't try it out!) Our Pasha treats himself to a makeover: away with the gold chain, the bus driver shirt and away with the men's coverlet!
The new Pasha prefers to start off with a coffee: I actually perceive an earthy-dark note at the beginning, which reminds me of black coffee - although not indicated in the fragrance pyramid. With fruity undertones (so there was fruit liqueur), slightly turgid (to avoid the Anglicism "boozy").

But I'll be completely there and back only after about half an hour: Patchouli, Amber and Labdanum push the fragrance into a warm, spicy, somewhat golden-caramel terrain and give the whole thing that slightly sleepy, ambry, foggy appearance, which is also one of my all-time favourites - "Opium pour Homme" in the eau de parfum version - and which is perceived by some perfumers as too pompous and bulky, but by me simply attractive, sensual, even physical in an erotic way. Also the base, which finishes with an embracing balsamic and sandalwood finish, is not necessarily top-modern in terms of craftsmanship, but it is harmonious and pleasant for my senses.

A big trump card is the durability - on my skin the scent lasts for 10 hours, on my jacket I still noticed it even after 48 hours - you can see that this is not an eau de parfum, otherwise it is a real perfume (!). The Sillage is also very strong, so for the best possible enjoyment use it sparingly or at least dose it with a little care! Otherwise, the veil of scent is already very penetrating.

The beautiful Art Deco flacon is almost identical to the original - looks chic and timelessly elegant and also feels good in the hand; with jewellery houses such as Cartier or Lalique, you notice that special attention is always paid to the design.

A very respectable publication by Cartier! This Pasha is not necessarily a trendsetter, not a "performer" and does not hang out in the hippest clubs - rather he is a stylish, elegant and warm-hearted guy, to whom many a lady (and even one or two gentlemen!) will be attracted. After having put Cartier aside for years in my mind in the pretentious-boy-corner (sorry!), I'm now slowly having to apologize: after the last appearances in the men's segment - "L'Envol", and the "Declaration Parfum" - have already turned out to be modern, adult fragrances that don't bend too much to short-lived trends, the "Pasha" perfume is the most successful new release for me so far.

And with all further new releases I will test more often in the near future and THEN look for Parfumo... ;)

WayofscentWayofscent 9 months ago
Favorite from the line. Got little in common with other Pasha's :)
VmasterVmaster 12 months ago
A boozy, sweeter, and stronger version of L'Envol de Cartier EdP. This smells nothing like the original Pasha.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Pasha Parfum is a very nice blend, amber sweet, very balsamic, woody. Good longevity. My favorite of the line.
JavijabsJavijabs 1 year ago
Cartier's best release after L'Envol EDP. Cream of the crop in the Pasha line, reminiscent of the original Pasha 1992 formula. Kudos.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 2 years ago
Starts very amberish (Like The One) with cumin. Drysdown to a sandlwood with balsams and cumin. Seems great but the result is just flat..

by Ch053n0n3
by Ch053n0n3
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra
by Quercus
by Quercus

Popular Cartier

Must de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Panthère de Cartier (Parfum) by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Cartier Must de Cartier (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier So Pretty (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Déclaration Parfum by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - X: L'Heure Folle by Cartier Santos (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier Baiser Volé (Essence de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier Gold by Cartier L'Envol (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Les Heures de Parfum - VII: L'Heure Défendue by Cartier La Panthère Parfum by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud & Oud by Cartier Baiser Volé (Eau de Parfum) by Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon (Parfum) by Cartier Must de Cartier pour Homme Essence by Cartier Les Heures Voyageuses - Oud Radieux by Cartier Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) by Cartier