Parfum Divin 2014

Parfum Divin by Caudalie
Parfum Divin is a perfume by Caudalie for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Bulgarian rose absolute, Moroccan rose, Grapefruit, Pink pepper, Vanilla, White musk, Virginia cedar

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.08.2020.

Holiday discovery
This scent was a pure coincidence discovery for me.
We were on holiday and I had forgotten something in the first-aid kit So what was left for me to do but to go to the pharmacy in the holiday resort and buy what I had forgotten on the spot.
In times of Corona you have to queue up everywhere, you are only let into shops one by one etc.
I placed myself in the row and inspected the nearby cosmetics shelves while waiting.
Just out of curiosity I took the simple, slim, haptically appealing tester flacon in my hand and sprayed on it.

The fragrance surprised me, a fresh fruity start, probably the grapefruit followed by the rose surrounded me.
The rose remains sweet until the end, becomes warmer and cuddly soft due to the vanilla and musk In the Drydown I also easily perceive the wood.

The durability is surprisingly good, the two spontaneous spray bursts easily perforated 6-7 hours
Sillage I would rather classify in the lower range, but that does not bother me. Sometimes I like it more up close than a meter wide Sillage firecracker.
All in all a very beautiful harmonious fragrance.

I went back to the pharmacy the next day and bought the scent As a kind of holiday souvenir

A beautiful floral
This starts out fresh and sharp; grapefruit and pepper and something watery. After a few minutes it warms up and becomes a beautiful rosy vanilla with a depth I can not explan, probably the musk lurking in the background. This is not complex or in any way a primadonna, but it has an honesty, that is worth trying - maybe you'll like it.
The most interesting about the bottle is the wooden top, giving you the impression of something natural and healthy. The box has lovely guilded decorations on white.
Boiling it down to matter, this is lovely, not impressive. Wear it on a rainy day and your mood will be lifted :)

by Ninina
by Ninina
by Schwälbchen
by Schwälbchen
by Parfümliebe
by Parfümliebe

Popular Caudalie

Fleur de Vigne by Caudalie Zeste de Vigne by Caudalie Rose de Vigne by Caudalie Thé des Vignes by Caudalie Soleil des Vignes by Caudalie Figue de Vigne by Caudalie Eau des Vignes by Caudalie