Rose de Vigne 2015

Rose de Vigne by Caudalie
Rose de Vigne is a popular perfume by Caudalie for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Ralf Schwieger

Top Notes Top NotesRhubarb, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrasse rose, Magnolia, Lily-of-the-valley, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Amberwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.04.2020.

FlirtyFlower
LOST - Find it... the scent of true love.
Prologue
"All who walk in beauty shall rise in beauty." Rainer Maria Rilke

Of course. I'm the loser of the day again. It's almost funny that I could give in to the fallacy that the day couldn't get any worse.

Of course. He was.

Of course. What had, what had I expected other than to be hit in the mouth again by fate.

When I stand at the subway, I am irritated about myself and my own world view. There I stand with my 1.50 m, my colourful bobble cap and my too big black winter boots. When the young girls in super tight jeans pass me in their expensive sneakers without socks, I know that any pimply prince or let's say Don Juan would certainly not see me as a frog princess. Whew, what the hell - shit happens.

The survival training public transport, has taught me over the years to always squeeze myself into the train. Who knows, maybe there won't be another one.

As I push my way into the subway, a mother and her two children look at me. All three are beaming. The children with their colourful backpacks, their toys and their happy eyes. In fact, I never would have seen that woman like that. But I can't get away from the sight of her. She and the children still smile at me shyly as well as soberly.

As the subway door closes, an incredible scent of a pure bright and genuine rose essence full of purity and innocence comes towards me. Fresh and as beautiful as only true love can be. Like the beauty of a woman who does not need make-up, but above all radiates out into the world through her beautiful pure heart and shows you that it still exists. The scent of true love.

Popular Caudalie

Parfum Divin by Caudalie Fleur de Vigne by Caudalie Zeste de Vigne by Caudalie Thé des Vignes by Caudalie Figue de Vigne by Caudalie Soleil des Vignes by Caudalie Eau des Vignes by Caudalie