Magic (1996) Eau de Toilette

Magic (Eau de Toilette) by Celine / Céline
Bottle Design: Joel Desgrippes

Magic (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Celine / Céline for women and was released in 1996. The scent is floral-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Clementine, Coriander, Orchid, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Olinehexchen, last update on 24.06.2018

10.0 7.5 10.0 9.0/10

Beautiful without any doubt
This perfume, unfortunately discontinued, created and still creates confusion.
I will explain: When I typed the name and the brand of the perfume, i.e. Celine-Magic, I was given a list of perfumes, eaux de toilette by Celine Dion and, eventually, I found the little round bottle of the MAGIC elexir of Celine, created by Sophia Grojsman. This is the confusion related to the name .
The second confusion is related to the scent. This is Magic and the other similar one is Tresor.
Yet they are different although the creator is the same. Let me put it like that: If you bake a cake, you can very well use the same recipe for the pastry but use different fillings, like strawberries, vanilla, etc. Same cook, same pastry( basic material) but a different taste and aroma.
I am so prosaic!
Magic is distinctively beautiful, soft, letting the fruits and flowers to chant together. Well balanced base of musk, amber and sandalwood, withou the patchouli trying to shout. I want to use the term "sotto voce" to express the calm scent yet rich and satidfying.
I love it.
Longevity is very good and so is its sillage. I love it!

Celine - Magic - 46 mm - 5 ml