Nightclubbing 2019

Nightclubbing by Celine
Bottle Design Hedi Slimane
Nightclubbing is a popular perfume by Celine for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is powdery-woody. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Galbanum, Patchouli, Tree moss, Musk, Orris butter, Vanilla

Submitted by Earlywine, last update on 13.01.2021.

The morning after
6:17. I open the heavy door. Bright light comes towards me through the darkness. Grey, cool and pleasantly fresh I breathe in the morning air. My eyes are not yet able to cope with the brightness - no wonder, they have seen nothing but darkness and artificial light for hours. A few steps I stumble along the street, then I let myself fall onto the first bench. I take a sip from the drink that I somehow still hold in my hand. I light a cigarette and then I inspect the "damage". I don't look that bad: some glitter on my jacket and who's makeup stain is from? Anyway, it's fine. Carefully I smell my shoulder. Whew. I instinctively pull my head back. Smells like I rolled in the ashtray. But somehow I have to smell again. There's more! I smell the wicked air from the club, the old velvet furniture I sat on, a whiff of the fine drinks I drank, and a hint of perfume I've been wearing in the distant past. Traces of an unforgettable night, half of which I have already forgotten. I smile for a moment, then I sit down for a moment and set off for home.

Celine has really managed to evoke unique images and memories in me with his fragrances. When I smell nightclubbing, I feel transported directly into this fictional scenery. At first I found the scent very repulsive - too photorealistic was the scent of cigarette smoke and nicotine on the test strip. But if you give the scent 15 minutes, it becomes a wonderful combination of smoky, alcoholic corners and edges, woody, spicy warmth and powdery elegance. A true rock star statement fragrance with very little suitability for everyday use and lots of uniqueness and French elegance. Over time it comes closer and closer to the typical Celine base of powder and musk. In my case the fragrance lasts for many hours and I could smell it on my arm the next morning when I first tested it. The flacon and packaging are above it all anyway.

Clear recommendation for all who like unusual fragrances. By the way: I have already read/heard many comparisons to Jazz Club. For me, both scents paint a similar picture, but could not go in more different directions. While Jazz Club for me is round, sweet, gourmand, Nightclubbing is rather smoky, powdery and dangerous

Cigarettes After Sex
A very long lasting patchouli resin amber with iris and smoky touch. This one is the fiercest of all the collection.
People stood on the pavement of Chez Castel to watch the parade. Saint-Germain-des-Prés is boiling despite the cold of winter. The smoke from her cigarette makes the mascara sink from her blue eyes. The girl clings to the boy’s arm, laughing. The party begins between euphoria and future hangover. The Parisian youth sets fire to the dance floor. The heat is stifling, it’s hard to breathe, the air is saturated with alcohol vapor, make-up powder mixed with body perfumes, cigarettes and leathery patchouli. The bodies stretch out, look at the strangers between raw desire and fear. Attraction and repulsion. The night unfolds like a treasure map full of promise. Her body falls into his arms. The boy grabs her mouth and puts his burning lips on her. The flickering lights make them weightless. The girl suddenly escapes and comes back with her leather jacket. She approaches his ear and says, “Come on, let’s go home”. They cross the dark corridors to reach the exit where they kiss again. She puts on her black perfecto and goes down the street smoking a cigarette without looking back. A trail of Nightclubbing stays on the alley. The final drydown is not so far from Dior Homme Parfum.

Popular Celine

Black Tie by Celine La Peau Nue by Celine Dans Paris by Celine Magic (Eau de Toilette) by Celine Parade by Celine Saint-Germain-des-Prés by Celine Cologne Française by Celine Reptile by Celine Eau de Californie by Celine Oriental Summer by Celine Fever pour Homme by Celine Fever pour Femme by Celine Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Celine Céline pour Femme by Celine Céline pour Homme by Celine