Belong 2005

Belong by Celine Dion
Bottle Design Ken Hirst
Belong is a perfume by Celine Dion for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-woody. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple
OrchidOrchid
PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesHinoki woodHinoki wood
CypressCypress

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 11.03.2020.

Pretty, Soft and Inoffensive
My first encounter with a Celine Dion scent, I was waiting in a queue in a shop and this one was standing right in the line of sight and on sale! Of course I had to sample it! At first spray I got instantly reminded of Lempickas: "Coral Flower", the same breezy lightness and the same yummy softness.

Cotton flower, peony, hinoki-wood (responsible for a slight vanilla-esque vibe, says my nose) and orchid notes make this a wonderfully clean and pretty scent. It's nothing earth-shattering or sexy, but there are moments when a crispy clean, soft yet very pretty inoffensive scent is a nice break from my usually heavy silage bombs and the "Come hither! Or I come your way!" fragrances that I also have in my collection.

"A crispy clean white t-shirt under a black fitted blazer on jeans" - kinda scent. For me, also very suitable to layer and spice up "Coral Flower" since that is a pretty but unfortunately very fleeting scent on my chemistry.

Silage is: soft & gentle prettiness. -- Longevity is: 4+ hours. Belong is suitable for people who want something light & clean smelling and don't mind reapplying, or for people who are looking for a house/bed scent, since Belong is very easy and inoffensive.

by OlenkaSnake
by OlenkaSnake

Popular Celine Dion

Enchanting by Celine Dion Celine Dion by Celine Dion Signature by Celine Dion Notes by Celine Dion Spring in Paris by Celine Dion Sensational by Celine Dion Simply Chic by Celine Dion Pure Brilliance by Celine Dion Chic by Celine Dion Paris Nights by Celine Dion Sensational Moment by Celine Dion Spring in Provence by Celine Dion Always Belong / Belong Sparkling Edition by Celine Dion All For Love by Celine Dion Memento by Celine Dion Sensational Luxe Blossom by Celine Dion