Sensational 2008

Sensational by Celine Dion
Sensational is a perfume by Celine Dion for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesAppleApple
PearPear
FreesiaFreesia
PlumPlum
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
MimosaMimosa
RoseRose
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.01.2015.

Maurice Roucel Decides To Go Slumming
I happened upon a small (15ml) bottle of Celine Dion SENSATIONAL shimmer eau de toilette being offered for about the cost of a sample ($3), so I picked it up out of curiosity. I had no idea at the time that the nose behind this perfume was Maurice Roucel! Then I became very excited, of course.

Having worn SENSATIONAL shimmer eau de toilette a few times now, I'm forced to conclude that this was not Mr. Roucel's best work. It's not bad, by any stretch of the imagination, but the take away for me falls somewhere in the olfactory neighborhood of Nivea lotion. It might be the medium in this case, but my shimmer eau de toilette--which has a gel-like texture--does not really allow the alleged fruit notes of this perfume to unfold. I smell basically soapy generic flowers, similar in some ways to Jesus del Pozo IN WHITE or Dior PURE POISON, but at a much lower quality level.

I cannot say that I regret this purchase, since it was basically free. On the other hand, I won't be running out to acquire a 100ml bottle anytime soon.

by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Celine Dion

Enchanting by Celine Dion Celine Dion by Celine Dion Signature by Celine Dion Notes by Celine Dion Spring in Paris by Celine Dion Simply Chic by Celine Dion Pure Brilliance by Celine Dion Chic by Celine Dion Paris Nights by Celine Dion Sensational Moment by Celine Dion Belong by Celine Dion Spring in Provence by Celine Dion Always Belong / Belong Sparkling Edition by Celine Dion All For Love by Celine Dion Memento by Celine Dion Sensational Luxe Blossom by Celine Dion