Spring in Paris 2007

Spring in Paris by Celine Dion
Spring in Paris is a perfume by Celine Dion for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Richard Herpin

Top Notes Top NotesCurrantCurrant
CassiaCassia
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
OsmanthusOsmanthus
Mock-orangeMock-orange
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.07.2018.

Romantic spring floral
This lovely spring floral scent is my favorite from Celine Dion. It does not last long, so I re-apply but while it lasts I am surrounded by a cheerful cloud of lily-of-the-valley, gentle citrus and osmanthus blossoms. I used to wear this scent a lot when it first came out. The scent is beautiful in its simplicity. There is not much complexity to it but it is sparkly and girly.

I love the opening of this scent with its tart currant berries (not that sweet) and citrus notes. Lily-of-the-valley is gentle and smooth paired with lovely osmanthus note. The scent is so romantic in the heart notes. I think it will work nicely as the first date perfume. The base is not that noticeable but for the price I just replay the first two parts by re-applying.

Overall score is 6.5/10. I would have given it a higher rating if the longevity was better but I still think that this lovely spring scent deserves to be in my collection.

Popular Celine Dion

Enchanting by Celine Dion Celine Dion by Celine Dion Signature by Celine Dion Notes by Celine Dion Sensational by Celine Dion Simply Chic by Celine Dion Pure Brilliance by Celine Dion Chic by Celine Dion Paris Nights by Celine Dion Sensational Moment by Celine Dion Belong by Celine Dion Spring in Provence by Celine Dion Always Belong / Belong Sparkling Edition by Celine Dion All For Love by Celine Dion Memento by Celine Dion Sensational Luxe Blossom by Celine Dion