Emilie by Cerchi Nell'Acqua
Emilie is a popular perfume by Cerchi Nell'Acqua for women and was released in 2013. The scent is earthy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Enrico Buccella

Patchouli, Berries, Pepper, Leather, Woods

Submitted by Bluerose, last update on 13.12.2020.

Catch me if you can
I write this comment with reverence. To date, no male creature has "dared" to write a comment. I would like to change that and describe how I feel this fragrance.

But I am writing not only out of reverence for the above mentioned reason, but also because I have this before this masterpiece.

In the course of an exchange of different fragrances, I had the pleasure to get to know the other side - the female niche - better. When asked whether it would be right for me to enclose scented mail that tends to be feminine, I even insisted on it. Because you never know if it might not be the fragrance for your good friend, your girlfriend herself or even for myself.
I have no regrets
Emilie is a thoroughly exciting fragrance, with charm and a great charisma.
This sweet-earthy thing really attracts me and I can understand the association of Verbaplex, although thank God I haven't blown the fuses yet. But what is not, that can still be ;)

Especially the basic tenor of berries and patchouli knows how to slowly lull its wearer into a lull, to lay itself around you like a protecting hand. Somewhere pepper still plays a subordinate role, but I am not able to interpret it clearly.

It doesn't take much. Two sprayers are the maximum and then she still accompanies you for a full day.
A truly noble fragrance that is as beautiful as its wearer. In my opinion, it also fits very well to the lady who kindly added it to my collection :)

But: I like to wear it too. And that although it doesn't fit my actual taste at all!

Why the chosen headline: well, I would like to call the bottle my own, but have not yet found a supplier.
But the search continues...

his muse
She was one of the most dazzling personalities of the Viennese Bohemians at the turn of the century; she shaped the period of Art Nouveau.
Together with her two sisters she ran a fashion salon in an excellent location; her "reform clothes" were the subject of conversation in the salons: loosely falling robes made of flowing, exotic patterned material, which did not constrict and where the courageous woman could finally do without the corset Only at the turn of the century (19th/20th century) women were not easy to convince and only a few found the courage to dress so progressively.
In order for the salon to flourish, models from Paris and London were worked for the fashionable and status-appropriate Viennese. Visits to Christian Dior and Coco Chanel made sure that their latest creations also delighted the imperial city and its very impressive women.
Emilie Flöges fashion was not only the talk of the town at the time of the Fin de siècle; she became known above all as the "lover" and muse of the painter Gustav Klimt.
She often served as a model for him; since she first appeared in his studio at the age of twelve, she has been part of his life.
A couple of lovers, as often suspected, both were probably never; their deep friendship and familiarity prevented them from doing so.
Klimt's love affairs and numerous children provided plenty to talk about at the time.
Far beyond his death (1918), she took care of his estate touchingly.
Unfortunately, when she left Vienna in the early 1940s, she was unable to take Gustav's large-format paintings and her own remarkable collection of traditional costumes with her to the Haus am Attersee for reasons of transport and space.
They were in the last days of World War II theft of the flames.
Emilie Flöge was in her time a "race woman"; she gives many paintings a very special magic.
(In the "Klimt" film, which premiered in spring 2006, she was portrayed by Veronica Ferres.)

"Emilie" by Cerchi Nell'Acqua reminds me strongly of what Emilie Flöge's charisma probably was: this scent is quite woman!
Sensual, of opulent fullness and just as faithful as Emilie was to her Gustav.

The dark, damp and very earthy Patchouli note envelops from the beginning with warm deep sensuality; an embrace that accompanies for hours in harmony.
A fruity blend of berries, felt also juicy ripe raspberries and blackberries, was refined with a generous dose of pepper; it enriches wonderfully spicy the existing patchouli aroma.
Then leather enters the stage; the fragrance composition is shaken vigorously: an almost enormous vortex of aromas is created - all senses are touched!
What was not awake until now, now it becomes: eternally enticing femininity raises its head and looks around with a slightly clouded gaze!
Woods, probably not particularly exotic, but nevertheless very fragrant, skillfully perfect this magic mixture!
"Emilie" is surrounded by charm and almost unmodern opulence; a flowing scent embrace of exclusive materials is the success.

Just as a stroll through Vienna is only made perfect by a visit to the "Sacher", so "Emilie" is the crowning glory of some days: the fragrant equivalent of a piece of Sacher cake with lots of whipped cream!

"Emilie" spoils the woman who gets involved with her: generous and timeless!
Gustav Klimt's portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer ("The Lady in Gold") can light up easily in the background:
Then a rapid scent impression is complete
To old love
Old love doesn't rust.

Emilie found her way to me at the beginning of last year and it happened very quickly around me. This self-confident and yet so warm and soft beauty sat very deep in my heart. An anchor -smell that could pull me out of many bad memories.
Unfortunately my husband couldn't do anything with the scent and I was always overcome by rant tirades when I wore it. So I decided to give up Emilie with a heavy heart and if I had already known at that time what was soon to come, I would have let Emilie stay.
Shortly after Emilie had left, my husband also left, or rather said I had to leave. Away from the common house. The dream shattered with a deafening bang. On the day I moved out, his new one already moved in with him and I had to pick some of my cartons between their trips, which brought me to my limits. A rest of filling of Emilie fell into my hand and I sprayed myself full pipe with it. Out of defiance. Her beautiful soft berry aroma and the beautiful strong and at the same time cuddly soft patchouli lay around me like a protective coat and so on this day some things bounced off me that would have deeply injured me. I mastered this bizarre and almost perverse situation. But all this still left many traces, fragrances that otherwise meant so much to me could no longer get close to me. I lived several months in a bubble from which nothing could escape badly and also nothing good herrandurfte to me.
Sometime it was then again so far...sample crates, filling crates were put away, sorted and the small Emilie came again to the light. Almost empty but it was enough for a sprayer. Beinhahe awesomely I waited for what would be triggered by it with me...it flashte me. This intense lightly earthy patch puts one firmly on the ground with both feet. The wonderful berries, full authentic aroma have something sensually bold playful, loosen up. The leather is slightly rough, as if it had already been through a lot and yet so much softness has remained. I only smell woods discreetly, but they form a fine safety net. Over 12 hours Emilie puts herself around one. And also shows low doses of an incredible presence.
This one sprayer convinced me completely and at the beginning of this year Emilie was allowed to move in with me again in all her splendour.
I am glad that this love has held and we are again side by side.
We're moving on. Keep going
FrauLohse
When summer ends and winter approaches...
When summer ends and winter approaches,
beguiles Emilie with a soft voice.
She lures and calls and calls and lures.
Nectar balm spreading on your skin,
shimmering golden, iridescent reddish.
Wrap you up with her sweetness,
into a fiery patchouli cape.

Lets heat smell in swaths of the ground,
drives from the last sunbeam.
The earth still impregnated by fruits,
gives her rearguard of potential,
steaming almost, under leaf load,
and then fall completely into a cold sleep.

Comforting she takes you in her arms,
to protect you from the first frost,
lullend gar, never pressing.
Sing you a song,
of fruits, fluffy, tender and overripe.
Build a warm house of wood,
in the middle of the earth.
Takes you in and takes you away.
Drop down, step by step.

When summer ends and winter approaches,
emilie gives you her warm hand.
If it chills you in the morning,
she wraps herself around you, a warm scarf,
very homey.
Laughing, with joy she jumps through mountains of leaves,
with the sun in my heart,
and breathes it deeply in and out:
Autumn.
Minigolf
Patchouli brushed against the grain
Sweet it breathes on me, the smell, which shimmers there before me in the atomizer gold-colored.
And sweet like ripe wild berries is its flavor.
Blackberries, raspberries, blueberries?
But there is something else, dark, ripe and earthy it comes towards me.
Patchouli. But it's not just patchouli, but a heavy brocade curtain of metal rings in front of a castle entrance seems to have been preferred here.
The pattern brushed against the line, the bottom turned upwards.
The patchouli takes up the entire fragrance, leaving only a few gaps from time to time through which woods and berries can squeeze.
But immediately the Patchouli puts its heavy fabric over it again, from which some dusty pepper rushes.
The fragrance lasts forever, and has a sillage of a whole bottle of a "weaker" perfume, although I only applied a short splash.
It's probably difficult to dose when spraying. Best I fill it into a small Flakönchen with screw cap, in order to take then with a knitting needle point some smell to the application.
"Emilie" is a perfume in the category: the less, the better.

by PureNeugier
by Amylovesyou
★ https://youtu.be/qZVMN4Naz00
by Sunshine00

Popular Cerchi Nell'Acqua

Piccolo Amor by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Jolie by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Peau d'Ange by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Armònia by Cerchi Nell'Acqua E*5 by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Waves by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Isotta by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Ambr'Erò by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Le Bain de Minuit by Cerchi Nell'Acqua White Out by Cerchi Nell'Acqua L'Exotique by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Olea Fragrans by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Syconia by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Ipazia by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Ça va sans dire by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Raysuli by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Usmar Venezia by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Yubris by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Atelier Marrakech by Cerchi Nell'Acqua Visir by Cerchi Nell'Acqua