1881 pour Homme 1990Eau de Toilette

Version from 1990
1881 pour Homme (1990) (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti
1881 pour Homme (1990) (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Cerruti for men and was released in 1990. The scent is spicy-woody. It was last marketed by Unilever.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant, Cumin, Basil
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Ylang-ylang, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Balsam fir, Patchouli

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 29.08.2020.

DerOlli
Every beginning is enchanted...
... this applies, for me personally, exactly to this special, albeit already outdated and, as I have just noticed, newly created scented water.

Everything has its beginning here. For me unforgotten and the magic is unbroken until today, because it revealed to me a whole world - more precisely the olfactory world regarding perfume.

I don't know the 2005 version, so I dedicate my comment to this original version, which I owned in 1998. It was my first perfume at the tender age of 14, which I was allowed to smell during a trip of the confirmation lessons at a co-confirmant. It fascinated me and the scent never let go of me and after I had softened all the nerves of my mother, she gave it to me, completely incomprehensibly like such a young boy (I repeat, 14 years), this scent only could wear?

So it had happened and I carried him with love and passion, every day, to school, in leisure time, even to sleep at night. Unfortunately I can't make any more 100% reliable statements about the course of the fragrance today, I only know that he had a good shelf life - felt and remembered, half a day (at warm temperatures) and the sillage was so trimmed, that today's fragrances (designers) are allowed to orient themselves on it now and then.

I owe this oldie that comment. It is my origin for the interest in perfumes and the beginning of a 21 year journey that will never end as long as I smell.

Exactly four fragrances, have immortalized themselves, today, trend-setting and formative with me:

1. Nino Cerruti - 1881 pour homme (in 1998)

2. Chopard - Heaven (around 2000)

3. Creed - Aventus (2016)

4. Tom Ford - Oud Wood (2018)

The 16 years between 2000 and 2016 were a wild journey with many great scents, but none of them had "guided" me.

I don't love everyone anymore, but I am indebted to them forever.

by Gandix
Edgar Allan Poe's Duftfoltergarten ;)
by Gandix
In Farbe und ein paar Minuten später, wirkt es fast filigran.

Popular Cerruti

Nino Cerruti pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti 1881 Signature by Cerruti 1881 pour Femme by Cerruti 1881 pour Homme (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti CerrutiSí (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti Cerruti Image pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti 1881 Black by Cerruti Nino Cerruti pour Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti 1881 Acqua Forte by Cerruti Cerruti Image Harmony by Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte pour Homme by Cerruti L'Essence de Cerruti (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti 1881 Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti Cerruti Image pour Femme by Cerruti Fair Play (Eau de Toilette) by Cerruti 1881 Edition Blanche pour Femme by Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte pour Femme by Cerruti 1881 Fraîcheur d'Eau by Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Été 2004 pour Homme by Cerruti 1881 Eau d'Été 2003 pour Femme by Cerruti