CerrutiSí (2003) Eau de Toilette

CerrutiSí (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti
Bottle Design: Frederic Gaunet

CerrutiSí (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Nino Cerruti for men and was released in 2003. The scent is woody-sweet. It was last marketed by Unilever.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Resins, Rosemary, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Oakmoss, Heliotrope, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 09.11.2018

6.0 5.0 6.0 7.5/10

Pop sofa
Pop..Pop...Pop sofa.

Yes, hiii. I'm your Ricky again, and this is my sofa... so Ricky's pop sofa. Ok.
Guys...supi that you all got back on somehow. I was so in town yesterday, I got something that fits to the time of year now. I got a cold and I got people, that's really great, get it, but don't get death, it sucks.

Ok, guys, I wanted to tell you another story and I did the first train ride the other day. That was really awesome, ey, I finally made it into the 2nd class.

Okay, I've invited another awesome celebrity today, I'll give you a hint, maybe you'll figure it out somehow. So the country that comes out, it looks like a sock from the outside.

And what kind of country do I mean? Yo, guys? Well? Italy. People here is Eros Ramazzotti.

"Ciao Ricky"

Why bye? Want to go already? Have you just arrived?

"Hate a lot of meaning, means allo or how geyts"

Oh, I see. Say something you want to drink Eros?

"Amaretto"

Oh so sorry, want a drink Amaretto?

"Ramazzotti"

I just don't have it.

"Scusi?"

Ricky, I'm Ricky.

"Allora, I've brought a perfume, a profumo, so I've brought it out."

Why would it bring that out? Yes then get that back in again, can we then smell ey.
Say, you're from Italy, right? Tell us about the differences to Germany.

"Allora, the goose life plays sis in Bella Italia on the street"

Yeah then build some houses there ey.
Hömma, I know a horny joke about Italy, you want to hear it ey?

"Si"

Yeah, listen. Now come on! He's horny.
What do you call an Italian who borrows sheep? -Lamborghini-
Understanding?

"You bit so sweet. Isse would like to sing you a song about the Profumo"

It's got a lot of Lambrusco and garlic in it too, I think it's awesome, ey? In the pizzeria I always take the 15 with little 7.

Se bastasse una bella canzone,
A far piovere benzoin
Is first Fris with Ginger Mandarin
Isse so bene
Isse so bene
Non ci vorrebbe poi tanto a imparare ad amare di più
It smells better than pizza Calzone
instead of Oregano Rosmarinooooo
Sweet and spicy is so beautiful
Isse so beautiful

Yeah cool, ey, tell me you wrote this for who?

"Isse a song just for disch, isse so easy"

Don't you hate relatives or something? Hömma willse say I'm an easy girl? I lost some weight.

"Allora, be a profumo to the man, be a legno, as they say? Woody and as sweet as you"

Hey man, I'm not wooden, or did you mean my wood in front of the huts, or how?

Yes, listen, Eros here has brought a really sweet fresh wood perfume with him, it smells good even without a cold. Say, where can you buy that?

"Isse sold, isse sad, isse guilt this CERRUTI!!"

Yes hey health! But that only lasts as long as the show does.

That's it now and hömma and if you were my friends, then I would switch on again when it's time again...

Pop. Pop. Pop sofa.

Popular Nino Cerruti

1881 pour Femme by Nino Cerruti 1881 pour Homme (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti 1881 Black by Nino Cerruti Cerruti Image pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti 1881 Signature by Nino Cerruti L'Essence de Cerruti (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti 1881 Acqua Forte by Nino Cerruti Nino Cerruti pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti CerrutiSí (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti Cerruti Image pour Femme by Nino Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte pour Femme by Nino Cerruti Cerruti pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte pour Homme by Nino Cerruti 1881 Edition Blanche pour Femme by Nino Cerruti Nino Cerruti pour Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti Cerruti Image Harmony by Nino Cerruti 1881 Collection by Nino Cerruti 1881 Edition Blanche pour Homme by Nino Cerruti 1881 Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti Fair Play (Eau de Toilette) by Nino Cerruti