La Nuit Danse 2019

La Nuit Danse by Chabaud
La Nuit Danse is a new perfume by Chabaud for women and was released in 2019. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Floral notes, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Rice powder

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.10.2020.

Finchen1976
A letter for someone special
Well, how do you actually start something like that?
Hello first? Dear Mr. X?
I don't even know if I'm sending the letter At first I thought you were unimpressive. One of many. But as it is like that, you get in contact with everybody, and already at the first meeting you raptured me.

So incredibly enraptured. With your whole kind. Violet-blue eyes, your glass with water and a splash of lemon in your hand, your sandalwood horn glasses. At first I thought that Jasmine was your girlfriend. But thank God she's not. Just a distant friend.
That you powder yourself a little (with rice, as you said) is understandable on those hot days. You just don't shine. ^^
And you have a taste for vanilla and tonka Like me. :-)

Later, I stalked you a bit, and honestly - That scared me off a bit. I guess you're one of those with lots of money. Are you snobby? Maybe I am. At least a bit hard to get, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

But as soon as we had a little more contact again, these concerns were wiped away. Each time, I was still enchanted for hours after our meeting. I wanted to spray my pillow with your scent! And how I would love to bury my nose in the bend of your neck and never come out again!
I'll give you a key to the front door real soon. You'll even get your own closet Wellaaa, not quite one of my own. You'll have to share that space with some others. But I'm sure you'll have a good time with me. You may not be my number one, but I'm still a little in love. At least I'll let you move in. And we'll do lots of things together, because you like the same seasons as me: Spring, autumn and winter. In summer it's usually too hot for you (yes, your rice powder... ^^)

I look forward to seeing you Already now.
At some point...

But I may never send the letter...

Your Finchen
XOXO

###

THE most wonderful powder scent I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, one of the most beautiful. Creamy, powdery, slightly sweet. This rice note, which annoyed me so incredibly in the Lipstick On at the end (prickly and pungent), is here simply skillfully inserted into the overall picture. There are no rough edges, nothing that stands out too much. And I just LOVE the DryDown.
It is very close to the body (almost a no-go at that price), but really so beautiful...

And yet he is special. Well, powder doesn't always work for me. :-) Above all I'm afraid that he might annoy me, which happens quite often, especially with the big bottle sizes
But okay, finger keeps twitching over the "buy" button... ^^

Popular Chabaud

Lait et Chocolat by Chabaud Lait de Biscuit by Chabaud Vintage by Chabaud Eau Ambrée by Chabaud Chic et Bohème by Chabaud Innocente Fragilité by Chabaud Lait de Vanille by Chabaud Mysterious Oud by Chabaud Fleur de Figuier by Chabaud Lait Concentré by Chabaud Vert d'Eau by Chabaud Ambre du Rêve by Chabaud Patchouli 1973 by Chabaud Étoile de Lune by Chabaud Lumière de Venise by Chabaud Cèdre Noble by Chabaud Rose Orage by Chabaud Caprice de Sophie by Chabaud Eau de Source by Chabaud Île Mythique by Chabaud