Allure Homme Édition Blanche (2014) Eau de Parfum

Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel
Bottle Design: Jacques Helleur
Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2014. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 17.04.2019

According to our information, this scent is meant to replace Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) starting from 2014. As this happened without any announcement from Chanel, it is not possible to state whether Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) comes up as a mere renaming of Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) or an actual formula/concentration adjustment.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

My romantic kidnapper
That's my first comment. I wouldn't have dared, but my predecessor inspired me! Hey, LilliCreative, are our noses related? I smell oranges, too. Maybe it's the bergamot (these two are a great pair: sweet lime and bitter orange) or just smell girls different... he-he!

My Number One! Forever and ever!

After the first citrus freshness comes the warmth, which embraces me, but not tenderly, but very masculine! Sandalwood! And I never want to leave this embrace again... I always want to feel these strong arms... They bring me to paradise, where my dreams of eternal love come true...

Hey, guys, you're writing about a dear friend, or toilet duck, or an explosion... None of you are dreaming about a woman who wants to follow you after this smell... follow you to the end of the world...

To me, it's a romantic! I like to be kidnapped by him... "to a desert island full of orange trees", he-he!

This romantic is headstrong, strong and persevering... You know what I mean ;) He'll never disappoint a woman!

Desert Island
Me on a deserted island and the bottle of this dream fragrance... An island full of orange trees... Fragrant flowers in full splendour... I have a juicy orange in my hand... Oh, how I love that! The juice drips from my thirsty lips and the paradisiacal delight fills my senses. I taste the sweetness that's driving me crazy, I want more of it! I long for it... of this seductive scent. I would follow every man who smells so irresistibly... I'm all alone.... on a deserted island full of orange trees. I love that scent!
10.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

My dear friend.
My dear friend... is that what they say anymore?
I haven't heard it from anywhere lately.
Generally, many things disappear and come very quickly, you know their value, even the emotional value hardly anymore.

Sometimes it's just nice to have an unchanged constant, a dear friend who isn't always around, but when he's there or calls, it makes the day a bit better.

>>And indeed you are. I mean that expensive even ambiguous!
You don't have to feel offended about it! You are anyway so self-confident and realistic enough to know your value and would never waste your energy commenting on such things in the first place, with your inimitable way of which everything bounces off anyway...
My best, you're like the proverbial good book where you don't want to read the last pages.
I'd never have an empty bottle of you standing around, a new one each time.
I'm not talking about consuming you inflationary, that wouldn't do you justice indeed.
Well stored over a long period of time and then on a nice day or a special occasion 1-2 splashes on the wrist and then just enjoy
You are rather someone for special and extraordinary occasions, one does not meet you always and everywhere.
You like to make yourself scarce, but that makes you even more interesting when you are met!
8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

SoNicht
Once the top note has been flushed down a really good fragrance!
I don't want to go into the first 15 minutes of the really authentic WC duck experience in a great way, yes the top note smells like lemony WC duck and yes that costs two points in the evaluation, but now I want to describe the scent from minute 15 on
The artificial, shrill lemon slowly fades into the background, but something lemony definitely remains throughout the whole process, although it smells more like a really nice freshly baked lemon cake at the confectioner around the corner. Beautifully soft, harmonious, almost creamy but nevertheless undeniable with a certain freshness. That goes almost a little in the gourmant direction, just delicious. Especially the certain sweetness that this fragrance develops in the course, I push the total cover the toilet duck towards.

After the top note a really wearable lemon scent that simply has to give you warm feelings. Others also like it very much, but you should always pay attention on a date to spray on the scent in time, the first impression does this scent really wrong.

All in all Chanel has succeeded in creating a really pleasing lemon scent here (from about 15 minutes), ds is not easy and I pay you my fullest respect for it
8.0 6.0 5.0 9.0/10

Lemon Explosion
Today I got a bottle of this wonderful Chanel fragrance from the perfumer Chris Aqua. First I tested it several times in the perfumery and was always a bit ambivalent.

The headline of the commentary says it all. After the first sprays the lemon hits you so hard that everything is too late. I don't smell artificial lemon or chlorine cleaner, by the way! Made myself a few hours of spray on a tea with fresh lemon. The Chanel smells almost identical to me! Now I am truly not a super-nose. Occasionally I manage to sniff out some scents, but I am still at the beginning of a hopefully wonderful journey ;) Still, for me the lemon is not artificial, stabbing. Very intense, yes. But still wonderful, fresh! After a good hour, however, she steps into the background and a creamy-sweet one smoothes her way into the foreground. That's pretty harmonious, I think. Compared to the beginning, when a whole fireworks display is ignited, this is quite smooth. In contrast to some others I think the durability (at least for my batch) is fine, but I would have expected more from Chanel. After 3 hours I feel it only as skin near. nevertheless very fine, creamy and simply harmonious! a fragrance for many occasions, for the office, to the date and also otherwise some opportunities occur to me. It always works
Clear recommendation to buy on my part.

This is by the way my first comment and I am looking forward to your feedback. I've been wearing perfumes for about 20 years, but I've only been interested in them for 1-2 years. Since half a year it has become a passion. a passion that is very time-consuming, but worth every minute :)

Best regards,
Groove
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The Bleu de Chanel with lemon
To cut a long story short : The base reminds me a little of Bleu de Chanel (with the sporty fresh scent of lemon).
Not too pushy - very wearable in the office and on warm days.
For me - next to my Aventus - a long runner in the business everyday life and already brought many compliments from both sides.

Clear recommendation :)
7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Jas0N
Cleansing lemon bedded on delicious musk and tonka
I'm going to write this comment a second time. What do you mean? Because I was smart enough to place my lines with Eau Concentree. So be it. Comment deleted and...yes first nothing new written. In the winter not at all in my field of vision I have completely forgotten EB.

It hung up yesterday for ages. It clicked in my head. There was something! The missing evaluation. Lucky for Chanel, he gets away a little better now, even though he still can't fully convince.

The lemon. The goddamn lemon. From which detergent or toilet cleaner was it extracted and chemically prepared? Every time, it's torture for my nose. This stinging, this aggressiveness, this riot, this being brushed. And yet so synthetic and unusual. Old classics like pour Monsieur are so natural and fresh. I'll probably never get used to the prelude...
Thank God Moschus and Tonka will play along at some point and it will be very creamy. So really creamy lulling. Like I stuck my nose in a cake. Beginning with the phase, the fragrance is a dream and my wrist wanders continuously to my olfactory organ.

The shelf life is surprisingly good for a fragrance that is more likely to be placed in summer, although it is rather untypical and leaves the fresh citrus-floral realms. He shines well and is also very welcome to the outside audience.

Like I said, if it wasn't the awful lemon. She's gonna fuck up your top rating
8.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

i finally found him
On my "fragrance journey" I had great difficulties finding summer fragrances or fragrances for the warm seasons that suit me. I just like the heavy, sweet, spicy ... Fragrances for the cold seasons rather. I didn't like the classic Dior Sauvage at all, I smelled Aqua di Gio Profumo too adult and rather a scent for the evening, Virgin Island Water and Silver Mountain Water smelled feminine and Azzaro Chrome and Nautica Voyage smelled too syntetic and boring. Are just a few examples of many.

I like citrus scents the least. So it's all the more surprising that I rate Edition Blanche 10/10 - in terms of fragrance. The first time I wore it, the scent didn't knock me out, it was all right. But then at the second and third time I found him all at once absolutely great.

The scent smells like creamy lemon, or like a lemon cake (I prefer chocolate-like cakes to lemon cakes). He simply has something special and smells very high quality and summery.

I am super glad that I have finally found a very good fragrance for the warm days and can recommend it to everyone here and I am curious whether I will discover such a great summer fragrance on my trip.

Perfect situation: in the summer, during the day, casually, perhaps not in the heat of the day
10.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Great scent
Some complain about longevity of this one, but on me this lasts all day. Fresh lemony scent on a woodwn base. A liitle more formal than casual. My favorite Chanel fragrance.

JoaoMartins 7 months ago
Smooth, creamy lemon almost gourmandish scent. I personally don't like the Allure line, but this one is stunning.+1
9.0
DavidBraz 7 months ago
Delicious mouthwatering lemon pie. Lemon, vanilla and tonka. Elegant and modern. Great signature scent
6.0

by RedBull
by Sonny94
by Sonny94

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel