Allure Homme Édition Blanche 2014Eau de Parfum

Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel
Bottle Design Jacques Helleur
Top 12 in Men's Perfume
Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2014. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum)

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamot, Leather, New Caledonian sandalwood, Lemon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Ginger, Tonka bean, Madagascan vanilla, Haitian vetiver, White musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 21.10.2020.

According to our information, this scent is meant to replace Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) starting from 2014. As this happened without any announcement from Chanel, it is not possible to state whether Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) comes up as a mere renaming of Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) or an actual formula/concentration adjustment.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

Rej
Probably the Best Modern Woody Vanilla Citrus!
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche is truly an excellent perfume! To my nose it is a forerunner of all modern sweet, aromatic perfumes, with amber vanilla base. And it probably remains the best to this day! Perfume mainly with citrus, bergamot and lemon leaves, accompanied by warm sandalwood, a hint of aromatic vetiver and a wonderful vanilla with an amber background. Very elegant and incredible well blended.
What more can we say? Nothing ... highly recommended!
Lemon cake for the nose
It is unbelievable how much this fragrance reminds of this delicious fluffy lemon cake from grandma. In the opening you can smell the delicate cream running down the tongue, in the further development the sweet and warm sponge cake base. At any time in combination with the elegance and sublimity typical of CHANEL. The shelf life could be better, but as a fresh and unique summer scent, it is really successful.
Best summer scent
The perfect summer scent for me. Fresh, not too sweet. Beautiful lemon note that lasts long and for a fresh fragrance a very long shelf life. Heart and base are more masculine and underline this beautiful fragrance. My girlfriend loves it
Matthias2205
Lemon bomb for the summer
I've always wanted to get a channel scent. On a very hot summer day, not so long ago, I was trying out some scents in a perfumery, as I was looking for another summer scent as an alternative to D&G Light Blue Intense. Among them was this fragrance here.

During the first spraying one or the other lemon flew towards me powerfully. This one is so intense that you cannot smell anything else. I don't perceive anything else... But that is not bad, because I like citric scents very much.

My first thought: "Wow. Amazing. Wow!"

This citric note remains on the skin for some time, never disappears completely and is therefore always present throughout the day. Although much more subtle, it is still clearly perceptible.

Light vanilla and pepper notes are added, which form a very round and pleasant scent DNA in the overall picture.

At first the scent is very strong and becomes more and more body-centered throughout the day. In the evening, however, you still hear a "You smell good" from your partner.

I would describe the durability as above average. At least for me. The scent lasts a whole day, but without being obtrusive.

Conclusion:
A very citric, interesting everyday summer scent that goes down well with yourself and others. Not too intrusive, but absolutely noticeable.

I personally like it better than the D&G Light Blue Intense. But this is purely subjective.

I will buy it again and again and can recommend it to all who like citrus scents
My first signature scent
At the beginning very hot citric but not unpleasant, I hardly smell the pepper. But already after a short time the lemon becomes pleasantly fresh and stays that way with me. In the course of time a Chanel-typical elegance is added, which I would describe as warmth. I cannot smell the individual scents. But this is often an advantage to perceive the fragrance cloud only as a whole and not to think about it all
The durability is very good for me and is easily enough for an office day. If it is very strong in the beginning, it becomes more body-hugging towards the evening. At least in the morning in the tram not only I smell the scent, also two rows of seats further on some students whisper "boah, nices perfume here"... the following day I wore two splashes less.

All in all, Chanel has succeeded in creating a very beautiful, harmonious, unobtrusive fragrance for spring and summer, which manages to be fresh and warm at the same time without drifting too much into sweetness.

This is exactly what I like, which is why this was my favourite fragrance for many years.
Feedback
Well, I must confess, I miss him more than I ever did i thought. You humans often think we cats do
more attached to the house than to our feed suppliers.
But you're wrong. Karl meant so much to me and I'm still pretty sad.
I live a little more rural now, with a very pleasant
Lady, luckily not far from my beloved Paris,
with everything I need.
And fortunately I also come to see you from time to time my old arrondissement so I can meet friends
can be like Anoushka or Filou, my favorite dog (About these animals I will not go into further detail here -
only as much - Thierry, his master, as it is with dogs
means, can be proud of him ;-)
I'd rather tell you about my new favorite scent,
that Karl made especially for me! His name is Allure
Edition Blanche and it smells like a single consoling
Fur ball. Yes, you read it right - especially for me! But anyone can still buy it, nice of Karl, or?
In general I admire Karl, because he is not only so beautiful Clothes and smocks, but also so many
fine perfumes. He just had a fine nose. And enough
Rooms to gather all the ingredients for it and everything
secretly stir together in the right mixture!
Because of course nobody must know what is in it, yes
even I was never allowed to watch. He always had then
a giant cauldron of that perfume, he could
of course do not fill the small bottles yourself.
For this there were then experts, the so-called
Perfumers
So how does the Allure Edition Blanche smell? First of all it smells like fine, sweet lemon with a little
delicious kitchen pepper and ginger. Beautifully picks you up
that, yes that has something of tender claws, in the best sense!
But then it gets softer and softer and purrier, a
a very special note is now coming out.
To make sure you understand them, I'll tell you a little
History: it was once again the aunt Wintour to
Visit to Karl and me, the women's newspaper Woge.
And Karl had an extra fine cake at Stohrer in
on the Rue Montogueil. So it was next door to the rue Montogueil room, a wonderful lemon cream cake.
But unfortunately quite smooth and bare on top, without any
Patterns, no esprit. I know Karl can't do that suffer. So I went there and with my fine
Paws some deepenings and nice shapes into it
designed and the superfluous cream immediately clean away
licked. Of course they were very happy about it!
And just the way this cake smelled, that's how something smells later also the Edition Blanche.
Fortunately, all this doesn't get too sweet, but remains
always elegant and Parisian and soft and charming.
For purring.
By the way, don't waste your time thinking,
whether the "Eau de Toilette Concentrée" is different from the eau
de Parfum. The perfumers just wanted to try it to write something else on it, that's all. The difference
is smaller than a mouse's tail, believe me What do you think about the fact that Karl has this good perfume extra
you made for me? Sweet, isn't it?
The good guy By the way, the owner of Thierry also has two perfumes
made for Filou, Angel and A*men. But they are nothing
for me, too strong.
One more thing: actually Allure Edition Blanche is a
Uni chat scent, which means it goes just as well for hangovers as
for cats. Karl loved those. Just like he loved books loved. And spraying the curtains with Miezuko Especially for me, because that's my second favorite scent.
Even if it's not from Karl. Because he was also very
generous. And could recognize goodness from others All I have left is the memory At least it's like a basket from which you don't
can be distributed.
Oh, how I miss him
Love
Your Choupette

Short-term laundry
I'm torn. But I am afraid that CAHEB and I will not be friends anymore. On the Internet, a beautiful, gourmand warm weather and spring scent was promised. I did not buy it blind, I tested it on my skin before. He seemed very pleasant and "clean" to me during the test. It reminded me strongly of granny's washing machine, which smelled so good of white, fresh laundry. This smelled so wonderful and enchanting to my nose during the test, probably due to my grandmother's memory, that I had to go to the perfume store of my choice.

Then after some delay due to the local situation caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus, I received the long-awaited order.

The first sprayers get into the air to make the spray head functional. The next two sprayers get directly onto the back of my left hand.

"Hmmm something very citric, almost unpleasant, but I'll wait and see."
It was a beautiful day, the sun was just begging to go out and summer was coming closer and closer, so I ventured out for a run, hoping to reduce my mass a little towards summer. I started running and for most of the time I was paying more attention to my left wrist, which was CAHED, instead of my speed when running. Halfway through the run, about an hour later, I noticed a pleasant soap smell, which reminded me of my grandmother's washing machine. But this time it was less soft, it reminded me more of how I used to blow soap bubbles into the air when I was 5-7 years old. I smelled the rest of the run on my right hand and I must say I was sceptical but I accepted it and didn't think further.

For the next four days I always sprayed the fragrance on myself and wore it as "Scent of the Day", but the results were even more disappointing than when I first wore it. I smelled a cleaner lemon when I first sprayed and this time I had an even more serious problem than just the high expectations that were not met, namely I now noticed the underground durability of the perfume, which was not prolonged by the body heat I produced while running, but the durability that would be the case under normal circumstances. This durability corresponds with my skin chemistry about 30 min. The unpleasant lemon and the rest of the 3 hours, which the perfume held on my skin a skin-near soap scent.

Since this shelf life was evident on each of the test days, I decided to resell the perfume to someone who would be happier with the Pril imitation than I was. And I don't think it's particularly difficult to find someone who likes the fragrance more than I do. I accept this scent, but it is not worth the money. So I prefer to buy cheaper fragrances than a Chanel fragrance, which gets a great rating on Parfumo. I wish everyone a lot of fun and joy with this fragrance, but I advise you to try the fragrance more than once on your own skin, otherwise there is the possibility that you make a mistake despite the great rating and experience disappointment with the fragrance.

PS: This was my first comment on Parfumo, so don't be too strict with me, I'm not a master in smelling out single fragrances, I just presented my experiences with this fragrance more or less well and I hope I could make it easier for some of you to decide if you should test the fragrance again or if you should hit it directly.

LG Maniin
Quick-change artist
Once upon a time, not so long ago: In search of a fresh, masculine spring and summer scent...

The starting point were considerations that others have already made in this or a similar way... Hesperidian scents with a chypre touch are not really my cup of tea, such scents are simply too unbalanced for me. I'm talking about classics like Chanel Pour Monsieur EdT or Dior Eau Sauvage EdT, neither of which could convince me. I like citric fragrances very much, but I often find their short durability to be a disadvantage.

Then I discovered the Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche in the Best-of-Men's Fragrances on place 13 and thought that it was certainly worth a try...

Pffft... pffft... pffft... pffft... pffft... pffft..
Say, what does he actually want, so my first thought, although I have to admit that the lemon already comes across as very harmonious and natural, not synthetic, scratchy, over-acidified or over-sour. Perhaps it is a mixture of lemon and bergamot? I'm not the expert at disentangling scents...

This goes on for about an hour and I think to myself, well, this scent is not particularly creative, dear Mr. Allure Édition Blanche...

But look, about three hours later:

What's this? Someone been working magic? Maybe a scent wizard? A really interesting dry-down suddenly opens up: The citrusy becomes increasingly creamy-powdery-vanilla, perhaps even balsamic, and is sometimes enriched by a slightly woody-bitter note. Also in the dry-down the overall impression is still strongly citric, but always remains incredibly balanced and harmonious. Here and there I also suspect a hint of vetiver, which keeps the whole fragrance chord unsweet or tart.

I must say, this one has a high "snoop factor". I would say, it is exemplary inoffensive and therefore not only for the summer vacation, but also for the office, overdose, I would say, is hardly possible.

Astonishing and pleasing, because of citric fragrances not known so far, is also the good durability. This is probably due to the higher concentration of the fragrance oils, so that here the distinction between cologne and eau de parfum is clearly visible.

A warm summer evening feeling, so to speak, ideally suited for holidays with soft background music, the sound of the sea and a soft warm breeze from the open sea. A soft, happy laugh and a lively buzz of voices from the pool bar... Cocktails are served, you can hear the soft clink of glasses... The full moon shines from the deep blue sky and is reflected in the pool... Oh, look, the evening star Venus is already visible in the sky! There, even a shooting star!!! Can I really make a wish now? Hmmm, a fresh masculine spring and summer scent probably not anymore, because I already found it!

BobbyBob
Probablement la meilleure Chanel pour homme, surtout pour ceux qui n'aiment pas les eaux Chanel !
Édition Blanche en EDP est probablement la meilleure version de Allure Homme, du moins la plus plébiscitée. Les essences sont de qualités. Cette eau est discrète et plutôt élégante. Elle varie selon la température; la vanille y est plus ou moins présente, pour une eau plus ou moins crémeuse. L'hiver, la vanille est discrète; les notes de têtes citron bergamote rappellent Signoricci 2; après quelques heures les notes boisées de santal et vétiver prennent le relais. L'été, la vanille accompagne davantage les notes de tête pour un aspect crémeux un peu vanillé mais non sucré.
Cette eau est plutôt unisexe aux dires de critiques de parfum et à porter plutôt à partir de 20 degrés Celsius. La tenue est bonne, le sillage plutôt faible.
Elle semble plaire aussi à ceux qui n'aiment pas trop les eaux Chanel.
(À signaler que les eaux Chanel pour homme, hors Bleu, sont peu agressives pour la peau.)
Summer snacks
A very individual fragrance! In the beginning pepper and lemon drown out all other fragrances, but after a little waiting it becomes milder and vanilla & co spray a very pleasant fragrance. However, I must point out that in my opinion it depends on how far the nose is from the sprayed area.

To describe it with the scents I could assign:
The scent is like a delicious lukewarm vanilla pudding on the dining table, served in a preheated wooden bowl. This is garnished with lemon slices seasoned with pepper and ginger. With some distance this food smells incredibly delicious and perfectly matched, but when you smell it directly the "spiced lemon slices" drown out the delicious "vanilla pudding". So far this is also the only fragrance in which I have such different perceptions at different distances.

Conclusion for me: A very good fragrance for warm days, but if a date is planned where you could get very close.... i wouldn't wear it for this.

Redsn4pperRedsn4pper 176 days ago
Bright, fresh, uplifting. Creamy lemon with a hint of sweetness. Easy to wear, moderate sillage, and good longevity. One of Chanel's best.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 18 months ago
A great Spring daytime fragrance. A blast of juicy lemon, a touch of pink pepper, creamy vanilla and a bit of Vetiver to make it masculine.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Smooth, creamy lemon almost gourmandish scent. I personally don't like the Allure line, but this one is stunning.
DavidBrazDavidBraz 2 years ago
Delicious mouthwatering lemon pie. Lemon, vanilla and tonka. Elegant and modern. Great signature scent

by Blödel
by Smellnsouk
by PikScent
by PikScent

Popular Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel