Allure Homme Édition Blanche 2014 Eau de Parfum

Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel
Bottle Design Jacques Helleur
Top 13 in Men's Perfume
Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2014. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Goes well with Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum)

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepperPink pepper Black pepperBlack pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamotBergamot LeatherLeather New Caledonian sandalwoodNew Caledonian sandalwood LemonLemon
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber GingerGinger Tonka beanTonka bean Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver White muskWhite musk CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 28.09.2022.

According to our information, this scent is meant to replace Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) starting from 2014. As this happened without any announcement from Chanel, it is not possible to state whether Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) comes up as a mere renaming of Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) or an actual formula/concentration adjustment.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

9 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Feedback
Well, I must confess, I miss him more than I ever did i thought. You humans often think we cats do
more attached to the house than to our feed suppliers.
But you're wrong. Karl meant so much to me and I'm still pretty sad.
I live a little more rural now, with a very pleasant
Lady, luckily not far from my beloved Paris,
with everything I need.
And fortunately I also come to see you from time to time my old arrondissement so I can meet friends
can be like Anoushka or Filou, my favorite dog (About these animals I will not go into further detail here -
only as much - Thierry, his master, as it is with dogs
means, can be proud of him ;-)
I'd rather tell you about my new favorite scent,
that Karl made especially for me! His name is Allure
Edition Blanche and it smells like a single consoling
Fur ball. Yes, you read it right - especially for me! But anyone can still buy it, nice of Karl, or?
In general I admire Karl, because he is not only so beautiful Clothes and smocks, but also so many
fine perfumes. He just had a fine nose. And enough
Rooms to gather all the ingredients for it and everything
secretly stir together in the right mixture!
Because of course nobody must know what is in it, yes
even I was never allowed to watch. He always had then
a giant cauldron of that perfume, he could
of course do not fill the small bottles yourself.
For this there were then experts, the so-called
Perfumers
So how does the Allure Edition Blanche smell? First of all it smells like fine, sweet lemon with a little
delicious kitchen pepper and ginger. Beautifully picks you up
that, yes that has something of tender claws, in the best sense!
But then it gets softer and softer and purrier, a
a very special note is now coming out.
To make sure you understand them, I'll tell you a little
History: it was once again the aunt Wintour to
Visit to Karl and me, the women's newspaper Woge.
And Karl had an extra fine cake at Stohrer in
on the Rue Montogueil. So it was next door to the rue Montogueil room, a wonderful lemon cream cake.
But unfortunately quite smooth and bare on top, without any
Patterns, no esprit. I know Karl can't do that suffer. So I went there and with my fine
Paws some deepenings and nice shapes into it
designed and the superfluous cream immediately clean away
licked. Of course they were very happy about it!
And just the way this cake smelled, that's how something smells later also the Edition Blanche.
Fortunately, all this doesn't get too sweet, but remains
always elegant and Parisian and soft and charming.
For purring.
By the way, don't waste your time thinking,
whether the "Eau de Toilette Concentrée" is different from the eau
de Parfum. The perfumers just wanted to try it to write something else on it, that's all. The difference
is smaller than a mouse's tail, believe me What do you think about the fact that Karl has this good perfume extra
you made for me? Sweet, isn't it?
The good guy By the way, the owner of Thierry also has two perfumes
made for Filou, Angel and A*men. But they are nothing
for me, too strong.
One more thing: actually Allure Edition Blanche is a
Uni chat scent, which means it goes just as well for hangovers as
for cats. Karl loved those. Just like he loved books loved. And spraying the curtains with Miezuko Especially for me, because that's my second favorite scent.
Even if it's not from Karl. Because he was also very
generous. And could recognize goodness from others All I have left is the memory At least it's like a basket from which you don't
can be distributed.
Oh, how I miss him
Love
Your Choupette

My signature scent for over 10 years
My sympathy for good fragrances began a good 20 years ago. I can still remember how, as a young guy, I wandered through the perfume department of the Müller store in my small Swabian town to get one or two sprays of the Diors, Givenchys and Chanels that were not affordable for me at the time - I didn't even know the term niche fragrances back then. The first purchase then also came directly from the house that significantly shaped the worthy Coco - it was Allure pour Homme. I can this well-being and self-confidence, which gave me this fragrance, today no longer put into words, but somehow feel.

Since then, I was always on the search for the ultimate fragrance for me. It was a good thing that a very dear friend began to work as a beautician for said French perfume house and supplied me since then with all kinds of fragrances. So I came in 2010 for the first time with the Eau Concentrée in contact - and was blown away.

The peppery top notes indicated in the fragrance pyramid, however, I hardly perceive. To the olfactory satisfaction join, according to my perception, next to the lemon very quickly nuances of a very creamy vanilla, paired with sandalwood. Other fragrance notes are certainly present, however, the combination of lemon, vanilla and sandalwood remains the most present for me. However, this is certainly due to the fact that I am (still) untrained in analyzing the individual ingredients. Perhaps at this point it also resonates that it is from my point of view a very successful perfume, whose ingredients seem to become a homogeneous lemon vanilla sorbet on my skin and I just enjoy the fragrance, so that it is very difficult for me to classify it with rational categories. For many, it's probably a classic summer scent, but I also like to wear it in slightly lower temperatures or when spring is slowly making its way back and I'm longing for warmth and sunshine, because that's exactly what it embodies for me. He is definitely a men's fragrance, for which there is no age recommendation or even - limit.

That he is really my fragrance, I notice, however, in the projection. One perceives in not as present as other perfumes that can come up with a stronger sillage. After about 1 to 2 hours, it becomes very close to the skin and that's fine in my opinion - when I wear fragrances, it's not so much about others, but mainly about me and my well-being. For this, the Edition Blanche is just right. Nevertheless, he keeps with me quite 7-8 hours through and I enjoy myself even at advanced hours about one or the other "scent surge" when I wear it - and I do that very often.

He has certainly spent over 1000 days on my body or my clothes, survived many relationships, has moved with me once from south to north through Republic and was also always appreciated by my partners, although or maybe just because he is not so intrusive and cuts through the air. He is always re-bought in 150ml bottles and if Chanel this perfume announces to want to discontinue him, I must probably stock up with at least three large bottles - that probably says everything about my relationship of me and "my Chanel"...
Wow!
Who said that Chanel had nothing more to offer this year except the blue giant and more or less irrelevant airs on the side track? Probably no one, and yet I hear them literally grumble, see their contemptuous waving off...

...Unjustly, I say. Unjustly! This fragrance should teach the doubters mores, not by chance he is here on Parfumo high in the course. So imagine my surprise when the other day the unobtrusively nice, albeit slightly clueless Douglaselfe me on my question about the Edition Blanche shoulder shrugging replied that no one would ask for this fragrance, and they therefore currently had no tester there.

Shocking. After this masterpiece of citrus-elegant freshness no cock crows, while said store dripping with sweetish trivia only so. Did I say shattering? Well, that's what Parfumo and the Souk are for. Here I got indeed promptly a fragrance sample, and now also already an almost full bottle of this fragrance adventure, thanks again at this point to Danori. And I must say: Wow!

The fragrance:

You know when scents of melodious breath hobbyists promise you a citrus freshness that is neither weak-breasted nor short-lived, and also certainly does not smell like WC duck? Does anyone remember the disappointment when, while sniffing the fragrance, one realizes that one has been misled once again? Well, not so with Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche. This lemon is grandiose, fresh and at the same time embedded in a bed of almost complex elegance that starts out peppery sharp and then becomes softer and more elegant the longer it stays on the skin. Not a trace of toilet spray or scent tree romanticism. In fact, from my own highly modest experience, I can only attest to Creed's "Sublime Vanilla" a similarly overwhelming experience of the lemon theme in a perfume. Phenomenal.

Score: 10/10, without ifs and buts.

Its features:

The fragrance makes a clear development of almost sharp freshness to a creamy smooth sorbet pleasure through, the wonderfully beautiful lemon note always remains the star of the composition. Durability and sillage I find quite remarkable for a fresh fragrance without much sweet heaviness, although one can certainly not speak of "Beastmode". The density and quality so typical of Chanel are also unmistakably present in this flanker.

Score: 8/10

Other:

The bottle is nice and in line with the Allure line. Nothing out of the ordinary. The price is okay, no bargain, but that are Chanel fragrances yes now rarely. Unisex? Sure, why not. Personally, I feel the water already as clearly masculine, but what does that mean this year. Definitely a fragrance that can play out its full strength on warm days, but I will also wear it in the fall with delight.

In sum: 9/10

Conclusion:

Yeah, I know. Niche fragrances are already better on principle, Allure is rather what for the common sniffing rabble, the enlightenment of true expertise has not yet been granted and X, Y and of course especially Z put the lemon tart much more skillfully in scene. Leave it, please!

Addendum:

I have mischievously endeavored to avoid terms such as "synthetic," "olfactory," and "mass appeal" in this review; the less inclined reader is welcome to insert these cornerstones of rhetorical self-indulgence at will, in spirit and in appropriate places, themselves. I...have to go.

Oh yes, BUY! Thank you.
i finally found him
On my "fragrance journey" I had great difficulties finding summer fragrances or fragrances for the warm seasons that suit me. I just like the heavy, sweet, spicy ... Fragrances for the cold seasons rather. I didn't like the classic Dior Sauvage at all, I smelled Aqua di Gio Profumo too adult and rather a scent for the evening, Virgin Island Water and Silver Mountain Water smelled feminine and Azzaro Chrome and Nautica Voyage smelled too syntetic and boring. Are just a few examples of many.

I like citrus scents the least. So it's all the more surprising that I rate Edition Blanche 10/10 - in terms of fragrance. The first time I wore it, the scent didn't knock me out, it was all right. But then at the second and third time I found him all at once absolutely great.

The scent smells like creamy lemon, or like a lemon cake (I prefer chocolate-like cakes to lemon cakes). He simply has something special and smells very high quality and summery.

I am super glad that I have finally found a very good fragrance for the warm days and can recommend it to everyone here and I am curious whether I will discover such a great summer fragrance on my trip.

Perfect situation: in the summer, during the day, casually, perhaps not in the heat of the day
Balticsea
Édition Blanche and the eternal question of the best summer fragrance
Moin all you lovely perfumos out there. I hope, as always, that you are well.

Today we deal with a flanker of the Allure series from the house of Chanel. And right times in advance. For me, this Flanker, together with the Allure Homme Sport eau Extreme also the strongest. All people who are still looking for a perfect summer scent beyond the 20 degrees: stay tuned, because this could be a potential candidate.

But let's just start pragmatically as usual and categorically dig through this fragrance, after which I'll also happily tell you my top 5 of the summer. But first to the Blanche.

The bottle: 9/10

Yes what to say about it? Minimalist, elegant, absolutely timeless, good feel and as typical for Chanel equipped with the best sprayers that you can find in the designer segment. The only drawback. The fill level is not to see.

The fragrance: 9/10

Let's give in to the scent progression. This fragrance starts with such an incredibly natural, squeaky yellow lemon that it takes your shoes off. But not exclusively the juice of the lemon is to smell here. Rather, someone has used a grater to work on the peel and the scent of fresh lemon zest rises to your nose, providing an incredibly fresh and intense citrus. This is not at all penetrating or overpowering. On the contrary. It is simply beautiful. I won't even begin to go into the pepper in the head, the sandalwood in the heart, or the amber and ginger in the base here - because I simply cannot filter all of these notes. At most, they serve as silent supporters here. But that's totally okay, too. The scent is pretty "simple" yet incredibly unique and deep. That's because the tonka and vanilla give the scent an incredibly pleasant, airy and creamy sweetness that pairs perfectly with the lemon to create a symbiosis that is out of this world. I can understand the association with homemade lemon cake, because it too smells sweet and citrusy - but Blanche is not a gourmand in the classic sense. It just smells incredibly good, and despite the sweetness present, it's incredibly light and fresh. And then in the base, I notice the musk more and more at the end. This is also incredibly light and airy. Great cinema Chanel.

Short form: natural, squeaky yellow lemon + lemon zest bed down on airy creamy vanilla tonka musk base. A fragrance that comes along despite existing sweetness incredibly light. Association to lemon cake understandable, yet somehow different. Absolutely unique although the fragrance pyramid suggests otherwise

Durability: 7/10

The fragrance lasts with me at high temperatures about 6-7 hours. Perfectly okay for a summer fragrance.

Sillage: 7/10

The first two hours well perceptible he becomes afterwards but quite quickly skin. But even here, for a summer fragrance good average.

Wearability: 6.5/10

For me personally, this fragrance is only interesting from 15 - 20 degrees. In colder temperatures, of course, he does not bother anyone, but there this fragrance simply goes down. He is strongest in hot temperatures. Then actually almost everywhere. Office, everyday, sport, date. Perfect outfit? Beach pants, white shirt, barefoot ;-)
Is this fragrance unisex? In any case

Compliments: 8/10

This fragrance works. I name here yes again and again gladly my workplace as a test object. Because there people know about my passion, they pay attention to what I wear and comment on this then also very often. :-) And the Blanche was very well received, like through the bank. Not a single negative feedback and many positive feedback - even my wife finds the great.

Price performance: 7/10

Yes Chanel is just in the designer segment already 15% more expensive than most. But Chanel offers for the price also simply a very good quality. This is also clearly recognizable in this fragrance and you just smell the value of this fragrance. And with discount code this fragrance is also almost always somewhere for 80.00 € / 100ml to get.

Conclusion:

Chanel has succeeded with this Flanker times again a very big throw. This fragrance has quite rightly an exceptionally high rating here at Parfumo and is thank God still not all out there a term. A fragrance that lives from an incredibly natural lemon (which really comes along incredibly qualitative) paired with an airy yet creamy vanilla tonka sweetness and yet never loses its lightness. A unique evergreen for summer in an incredibly beautiful bottle. Thank you Chanel!

Addendum: Well, so much praise for this fragrance - is it now my number one for the summer? I have to disappoint you. I love this fragrance and just in the climes between 20 and 25 degrees, this fragrance comes disproportionately often to use. Nevertheless, my signature fragrance from 25 degrees is still the Light Blue Intense. I have already reviewed it and you are welcome to compare. However, I think that the Édition Blanche is easier to like from both and can also confidently recommend this as a blind purchase. I would at the Light Blue rather not.
My top 5 in the summer are by the way:

Place 5: Aqva Avari - Bvlgari
4th place: Petit Matin - MFK
3rd place: Virgin Island Water - Crees
2nd place: Allure H. Édition Blanche - Chanel
1st place: Light Blue intense - D&G

As you can see, I have two designers on the first two places. Thatag the one or the other surprise. And I think that I would have with the fewest lists two designers on the first places, but just in the summer segment, these do not need to hide behind the Michenmarken. Because they stand these at least in this list and for my feeling in terms of quality and fragrance experience in nothing inferior.
In this sense, I wish us all that the summer is now coming soon and with full speed ahead of us and this distracts us from all the still prevailing adversity and conjures a smile on our faces. Just like Édition Blanche always does for me as well.

But I'm also easy to make smile. A fragrance, the sun, a bad joke. What's in the cannibal's shower? Head & Shoulders.

See? Already I'm smiling. Smiling is great. Do it as often as you can. Give it to others and start each day with it. Smile with your mouth and with your heart.
On that note