Allure Homme Sport Cologne (2016)

Allure Homme Sport Cologne is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2016. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesLovage, Elemi resin
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Amber, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 28.04.2019

The faces of the advertising campaign are professional diver Hugo Parisi, actor Luke Grimes and skateboarder Adam Crigler, photographed by Jacob Sutton.

8.0 6.0 7.0 10.0/10

Pffft...Pffft..Pffft..Pfffft..Pfffffffffft...Pfffffffffffffft
The history...

After I bought the Chanel Allure Edition Blanche a few weeks ago for my holidays or summer and was very satisfied with it, I still wanted to see what else there is to provide variety. You don't always want to wear the same thing and currently it has also become a passion. Well, I strolled through various perfumeries in a local shopping mall and came to Pieper, a quite large chain to Douglas. First of all to browse is always the maxim, but the lady there was boring and so she involved me in a conversation and first wanted to turn on Sauvage and her friends, but here I let her go.
But well I thought to myself so..show me what you can and so I told about my new Chanel and that I still what fresh in addition for the summer search.
She started and presented me also various smells which I all also did not find bad and let me give on stripes. But then we came to Allure Homme Sport Cologne.

"Do you want to put it on your skin, that's a great fresh scent," you and I said...OK!
I wore a polo shirt and handed her my arm with the expectation that she would make a pffft on her forearm. Naheeeeee......she did pffft...pffft...pffft..pfffffft..pfffffffffffft...pffffffffffff and the whole arm felt like I just dunked it under water.
The fragrance was wonderfully citric, but so light, so moist, so summery, I felt as if I had just sprung from a lake. Awesome, I didn't know that before and I was really thrilled.
I sniffed at my arm all evening and the fragrance was wonderful, is that the stick that completes the whole thing? Anyway I think this one has a certain something here and BÄM I had a new fragrance on my wish list.

The story today...
Of course I looked in here and so I saw that this one should be identical with Dior Homme Cologne. Yes well, then I test the just also and then simply look which is better and are they both the same, so I take the cheaper one, so the plan.

Today I did the test..right arm Dior Homme Cologne, left arm Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne and the battle started...and also Pffft...Pffft..Pffft..Pfffffft..Pfffffffffffft...Pfffffffffffft

Both at first really quite identical, but what was that? the left arm with the Chanel cooled down a moment longer. Not because I sprayed the Dior for about 10 seconds, but while I was walking to the car, I felt the left arm cooler/fresher.
It's not a buying argument, but I found it remarkable and when it's over 30 degrees, you're happy about every second of freshness.
Then the scent was balanced for a while and you can say that the top note is very identical, but then the Chanel becomes different. He reminds me again of the lake, the water, the wet and the Dior doesn't. This one stays fresh, but that's all it does. This is also nice, I like because he remains citric further, but the Chanel can in my eyes / my nose then more.
I confess that I wouldn't smell it if I tested both of them separately, but I could do it very well then.
The durability is always a topic with such fragrances, whereby it is quite clear that a Cologne is not there to hold the whole day and even if the Chanel is allegedly advertised as EDT, it is also not too long duration.

At the test in the store I had about 4-5h of Chanel left, of course close to my skin and when I sniffed at my arm.
There is also a difference here, the Chanel is stronger and even more perceptible than the Dior. Of course, this always depends on the skin type, but in my case the Chanel is more effective in the end and therefore the winner of this duel for me The Dior is also very good on its own, I'll make a statement about that, but Chanel gives me more. More fragrance, more feel-good factor and more enjoyment.

This little water will suitably join its brother in the Allure Edition Blanche and be used for really hot days. I usually buy 50ml flacons but I plan to buy 100ml because you need more and I can do Pffft...Pffft..Pffffft..Pfffft..Pfffffffffft...Pfffffffffffft.

by Schoork
by Schoork
by HsChen
by HsChen
by Morrissey
by Morrissey
Nur zur Info: Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne - ein EdT, kein EdC!
by BassWurst
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel