Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel
Top 32 in Men's Perfume
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Mint, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.06.2020.

Great scent
When I smelled this fragrance for the first time, I was immediately thrilled and had to strike straight away. I was not disappointed. For me it was great especially on warmer days, but also good to wear in winter. The fresh but slightly woody/spicy scent is great. Compliments are preprogrammed. The Sillage could be a bit better, the durability is unfortunately only mixed. The only thing that helps here is to spray it on.
Nevertheless, a clear recommendation from me as a perfume loaner.
big brother
the scent came to replace the EDT, where I have to say that it is not a fair comparison between the two scents. The EDT is more citrusy, fresher, the Eau Extréme is more the "sporty" one that wants to assert itself, with its masculine notes of pepper and tonka bean. Becomes masculine-powerful-sexy if I can put it like that.

That reminds me, we had the summer of 2014, around 08:30, we arrived on a terrace by the sea and were about to order our breakfast. Suddenly a light first, then a very dominant cloud comes over from the left side. Since it was still quite early, and I still had no coffee I was like hypnotized and asked my wife: " Honey, that's Chanel Allure Homme Sport or, but something is different". She thought it was similar, and that the guy who was sitting about 6-7m away from our table must have taken a bath in it, because the smell is unbearable. You have to be brave to wear the scent in summer, and those who know the EDT tend to "overspray", because the scent is extremely potent
I can recommend it for the autumn, when temperatures slowly go below 20 degrees, and for the winter of course.
You can also wear it in summer, but not more than 2 sprays of it, because otherwise the scent becomes extremely "toxic".

I don't write comments on the subject of the bottle, because that is always in the eye of the beholder, some people don't like it, so everyone has to know whether they buy a fragrance because of the bottle or not.

The Sillage is "magnifique" as the French would say, the fragrance likes to take up the whole room, and claims it mercilessly.

Durability is great, and I really don't want to write more about it :)
Torbinius
The opposite of Extrême, but still extremely brilliant!
For me this perfume is the absolute opposite of extremes. But that doesn't have to be bad, on the contrary. Everyone likes it or even more and it's probably the fragrance with the most applications of all the fragrances I know. It fits really well to every age (young and old), to every occasion (leisure, office, sports, maybe even club) and to every season, but especially in spring! One wonders why... I have the feeling that it is because it contains so many different scents, but none of them dominates very much/too much.

With AHSEE I find it especially difficult to describe the fragrance: Words like: soft, clean, calm, mixture of good freshness and light sweetness, creamy, natural, warm, pleasant...
I particularly like this combination because I get headaches from many other fragrances after a short time and they "annoy" me. With AHSEE this is not so! The durability is great on my skin, the Sillage could be a little bit better sejin, but is definitely good. I am completely satisfied.

It took time...
...until I understood the hype about this scent (especially on YouTube). Spurred on by the predominantly positive recessions on the net, I tested Chanel Allure Homme Sport EE several times during my weekly stroll through the city with the turquoise: whether on paper or the back of my hand - I could not understand the hype at all.
But when a good deal opened up for a 150ml bottle, I thought: "what the hell! You'll get rid of it quick." But no matter how hard I tried, I did not get really warm with the scent.
It took a coincidence that flipped the switch in me. After the bottle had been in the cupboard for several months almost unused, my roommate asked me shortly before going out if he could test one of my fragrances. Without thinking twice, he picked up the Chanel and generously put it on.
That night, I fell in love with the scent. The magic of Chanel Allure Homme Sport EE lies clearly in its incredibly attractive fragrance cloud. Aromatic, fresh, sweet - all components are harmoniously balanced, nothing predominates, nothing disturbs. The fragrance is absolutely worthy of its name Allure.
Another strength is clearly the versatility: whether summer or deepest winter, whether job interview or date - with AHS EE you usually do nothing wrong. It is the perfect fragrance for someone who only wants to own a few perfumes. Paradoxically, sport is the most unsuitable opportunity for me to wear this fragrance. Shelf life and sillage are above average, but can be extended (approx. 8 hours shelf life with 3-4 hours of moderate projection). Thus it only partially lives up to the name addition "Sport Eau Extreme".

All in all, the fragrance is now one of my Top 5. If you have initial reservations like me, you should definitely look for a test person to try it out - it's worth it!
TobiT94
The perfect time for this fragrance is now!
It's spring, the weather is great. Corona forces us to limit our activities strongly...but nobody forces us to give up a great scent.
A fragrance that now perfectly matches this sunny, warm day is just that.

Just one splash is enough to show the people around you that you smell good Durability really good. Not a sports fragrance, but all the more suitable for bringing spring fever to the female sex.
Nils2502
A sporty fragrance that everyone who is not an athlete needs.
The Chanel fragrance is fresh and slightly sweet The mint gives the fragrance a very beautiful character.
The tonka in the base gives the fragrance a good sweet undertone
The fragrance opens with a nice citrus note and then calmly and masculine goes into the dry-down where the sweetness is a little more noticeable.

For me the best Chanel fragrance.

Spray and go
One of the only fragrances that I realy love. It was love at first sight. I will wear this until the end.

This perfume is fresh-aromatic. It opens up minty-fresh with a touch of sweetness. It becomes more fresh and less sweet in the drydown. It's so addictive, I can't stop smelling this.

The performance is decent. It stays on my skin for about 7 hours with two hours of sillage.

You can spray this whenever you want. It's the most versitale fragrance I own. You can wear this in every season on almost every occasion. I mostly wear this almost everywhere, except the club. Couldn't be better.

To sum it up, I love this fragrance, I need it for ever. In my opinion is this Chanel's masterpiece. I recommend to get the big bottle, its worth it!

NOT WORTH THE MONEY
Hey folks

I blind bought this based on various hype youtube videos... Honestly, I like it, but I wouldn't recommend you to buy it for several reasons.

First, the scent is good, but nothing groundbreaking. You can get bored with it easily.
Second, even though it's a really good scent, no one can smell it.
One time I thought I was growing nose blind to it but no... After spraying 6+ sprays, I waited for about an hour and ask a friend if he can smell me.. NOPE. Not unless you get to that person's neck.
This thing last long though... I can smell it on my clothes days after I spray it but the PROJECTION IS TOOOOOOOO WEAK.

And with Chanel's price tag, I've got to complain out loud here. With 130+ on a 100ml you'd be much better off with Dior's stuff, they project better and hit discounts more often..

So there you go,

I heard this thing project like a beast before but I got a 2019 batch and it's so DAMN poor for the price tag, excuse my language but I have to use strong word to complain Chanel's delivery of this.

Much better than I expected
I heard so many times about this fragrance. It’s worth the hype ? Hell yeah. Even more than that. I recently bought myself a bottle. From the opening until the end, it is such a smooth, creamy and fruity experience. So addictive ! I feel sophisticated everytime I am wearing it. That’s the word. An important person, a VIP, a sophisticated person. I do not recommend it for casual or everyday wear. I see it as a special one, even for a night out. Day or night, no matter the time, it works perfectly for me. Versatility ? Extremely versatile which is also an advantage.
Performance ? More than enough for me.
Every time I get 8+ hours with very good sillage and projection in the first 2,3 hours and then a bit softer sillage for another 2 hours maybe, which is more than enough for me. Compliments will come with no problems, but I like to wear a fragrance for my own pleasure, not for the others. Such an egoist character lol.
In conclusion, a very good fragrance and even if it’s not that cheap, it worth its place.

Overall : 8.5 / 10
Light and shadow
Pro: Absolutely great fragrance, a bit simple and yet so incredibly well done. I hardly know a scent that manages the balancing act between fresh and sweet so well. Besides I got compliments, which however and here comes the big Contra with me:
Compliments I only received when the shirt was directly smelled. There is no charisma, the bad thing is that the scent was not perceptible even after about 3 hours. And this is AHS Eau Extreme. (each sprayed behind the ears, neck and a spray on the shirt). A bit researched and found out that my Batch(4601) was produced in Oct 2019, so barely two months old. I now give him a few weeks to "mature" and hope that the fragrance improves significantly in favor of durability and charisma, otherwise this was my first and last Chanel fragrance

Dan81Dan81 17 days ago
Creamy citrus dessert. Compliment beast as it creates an alluring fragrance cloud. Initially caused headaches but luckily I got used to it
NicSealNicSeal 18 days ago
Great scent, Great performance (8 hours for me and 4 hours projections) & very versatile. An easy purchase, definitely recommended 8.75/10
Arman038Arman038 80 days ago
Such a pleasing and addictive scent, one of my favourite parfumes. I recommend to wear this in spring and summer.
DPArtistDPArtist 153 days ago
No offense, I don't smell anything special, ok more interesting than AHS original but that's not difficult. 'Extremely' weak, doesn't last.
BumpyumaBumpyuma 159 days ago
I rate it 8.5 out of 10 - but there's something really synthetic (in a bad way) about this fragrance that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Wal92Wal92 10 months ago
My hero in summers.
GazcanGazcan 12 months ago
Main notes are cypress, tonka bean with a bit of lemon. Extremely nice smell. Very good projection in the first hour, poor perfomance though
ElqwertyElqwerty 20 months ago
Besides that I really like this smell, every girl I know really adores this smell! It is very attractive for women so you better watch out!
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 21 months ago
1.5
Overhyped in the community. It smells synthetic and cheap. A typical bro fragrance. Would never 1€ for this crap
YosYos 22 months ago
I absolutely love it. Nice performance and sweet with a little bit of freshness to me! Not generic either.

Ein Hag im Winter.
by Raph
by Gumschel
by Gumschel

Popular Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel