Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Mint, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.07.2019

That's awesome stuff!
Allure smells bad horny, so after mandarin and somehow also melon. You smell the fabric really long and feel very fresh and juicy / fruity. I also sniff out the pepper, which makes it a touch more manly. But all in all it's bubbly. Very summery.
The Pulle looks okay, but to be honest, it's the brand on it that makes it noble.
All in all thumbs up for the stuff!
6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Fresh and Clean
First of all I would like to mention that this comment is my first one. I like to try out new fragrances in both the designer and niche areas, yet I have far less knowledge than most people here think when it comes to smelling out individual notes.

How does the fragrance smell: AHSEE starts very fresh, fruity and spicy for me. But here extremely noble and elegant. For me the mint in particular is very well perceptible, which smells very high-quality and naturally and does not work like with some other smells synthetically (chewing gum mint). As the fragrance progresses, the fragrance becomes softer and softer (which I think is due to the tonka bean which gives the fragrance a luxurious "dry" sweetness) without losing the freshness which is also very present in the opening. I think the Fresh-Sweet classification is perfect.

Season: If someone wants only one perfume for each season, I would recommend this fragrance, because it has enough freshness for the warmer weeks in the year and enough "depth" to have also in the colder season a good performance. For me personally, however, it is perfect for spring and late summer. Because you want fresh scents on these days, because it can be quite warm in the afternoon, but also in the mornings and evenings you like scents that are a little sweeter and warmer. I personally don't know of any fragrance that can do this combination of fresh and sweet yet masculine as well as this one.

Opportunity: For me, a fragrance that is perfect for everyday life, work and leisure, no matter how you are dressed, whether casual or elegant, that always goes and always fits, because it looks fresh sweet and yet noble. From the age group, I'd say he's better suited to younger men.

I personally can only recommend this fragrance because it gives the wearer a luxurious, clean and fresh feeling and I have never met anyone who did not like this fragrance.
6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

SoNicht
The perfect everyday scent!
What can I say about this fragrance, it is so smooth and in a certain way so calm, that it is difficult to describe this fragrance. He has a bit of everything, a bit sweet, a bit citric, a bit fresh, but the freshness is still the most likely to make up the fragrance.
But all this is united by this fragrance in a very positive way, because there is no fragrance too present, it doesn't touch at all, this fragrance will please almost everyone, but it won't really inspire you.

In general it smells Chanel typical totally high-quality, the course is relatively linear, whereby the fresh in the later course rather gives way to the warmer notes, a complete change like so many other fragrances, however, this certainly does not take place.

If you want to have a safe choice in everyday life, don't want to "bother" anyone with your scent and simply want to smell good, this scent is the best choice for you!
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The surprising compliment bearer
In search of a fresh, fragrant scent I came across this one from Chanel. Not surprising for me at first, but very good smelling. Chanel just now. After the first application the surprise followed after some time, how long it lasts nevertheless.
But the biggest surprise was the reaction of the ladies, but also of the gentlemen. Rarely have I had so many positive reactions to my scent over the course of a day. Logically, that convinced me completely. This fresh, aquatic fragrance is fun to wear all year round, with some limitations in winter. For the office or work it is for me with the best fragrance and especially in summer it is an absolute blast, both during the day and in the evening. Great Surprise
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Classic and elegant
Scent: The scent has a pleasant character, overall very round and coherent.
It starts very fresh and the peppery note is present, but becomes more powdery-sweet in the course.
But it is not too sweet a note, rather elegant as Chanel is used to. The fragrance does not catch the eye, is not aggressive, but simply conveys the image of a well-groomed man. But I don't know what the fragrance has to do with sports.

Shelf life:
I would compare the performance with that of the Dior Sauvage EDT. 2-3 splashes are sufficient for normal everyday life. The first 2-3 hours the Sillage is strong, approximately one arm length, then it is easily perceptible for the next 4 hours still for the fellow men. Eau de Extrême keeps what it promises.

Flacon:
As usual for Chanel, a square. You can think what you want. I like it, it underlines the character of the fragrance. Elegant and simple.

Conclusion: The fragrance is an all-rounder and I like to use it when I can't find a better fragrance for the occasion. It is ideal for everyday use at university, it smells good for (almost) everyone, has a pleasant perceptible sillage and so far has only received compliments. One of the few perfumes you can buy blind.
7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Classic male sporty
It's not a real sports fragrance, what The One radiates in warmth and is classic at the same time, it radiates extremes of dynamism, so it has a twist into the sporty. It fits accordingly exactly like The One to the casual look but rather with ner jeans. No note is dominant, but the overall impression is harmonious, masculine and distinctive but not rough or dark, well-groomed and vital in my opinion
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Addiction, addiction, addiction
Four o'clock in the morning, Sunday.

Sleep was never my friend. I adorn myself with restlessness and increasingly need a companion who makes me addicted. In my loneliness I lose myself and find that I feel nothing. Pure darkness without light..... yet I slowly feel his presence. The distance tempts my soul to wander until it finally finds peace. But the soul wants more; not satisfying greed for more. Unemotionally, I freeze in my lust, it destroys me. I don't want to quit and still demand redemption. The light is extinguished a long time ago, only the warmth of my companion in the iron cold makes me addicted
7.0 6.0 6.0 6.5/10

Not bad..
This is a clone of the original Allure Homme Sport. However, the vanilla is more pronounced in this and the woods seem to stick out to me. I purchased this because I owned the original at one time but got bored with it & besides the fact the it was/is so common. I gave up on it. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to smell like EVERYONE else WHERE EVER I go.

With that being said, this last on my skin six hours with average to strong projection in the beginning. After about 2 hours, I am left with a orange/vanillsh wood type smell that is not unpleasant, but it is synthetic. Chanel normally makes good fragrances, but this I am afraid to my nose is a average offering marketed towards the younger crowed. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not for me. I will say I do prefer this over the original, but when it comes to Chanel's frags marketed for men, I will stick with the likes of Antaeus & Egoiste! Grown up stuff!
7.5 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Miaw2
Good as all Allure line...
It's good as all Allure line.

But in my opinion there's nothing extreme here. It's balmy and sweet, even sweeter than regular Allure Sport.

Maybe there's too much tonka bean added, so that's why it's called 'extreme'.

I miss the aldehydes of Allure Sport.

I'd stay with the regular one if i had to choose.

Actually this is a good flanker that anyway deserves a try at least.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are average.

Updated November 2013

Gazcan 47 days ago
Main notes are cypress, tonka bean with a bit of lemon. Extremely nice smell. Very good projection in the first hour, poor perfomance though
5.0
10.0
Elqwerty 9 months ago
Besides that I really like this smell, every girl I know really adores this smell! It is very attractive for women so you better watch out!+1
JoaoMartins 10 months ago
Overhyped in the community. It smells synthetic and cheap. A typical bro fragrance. Would never 1€ for this crap+2
6.0
1.5
Yos 11 months ago
I absolutely love it. Nice performance and sweet with a little bit of freshness to me! Not generic either.

by Zora
by XDiable
by Gumschel
by Gumschel

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel