Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême 2012

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel
Top 39 in Men's Perfume
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Mint, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.09.2020.

Smart all-rounder
Chanel has really created something special here. Years ago, Chanel Allure Home Sport Extreme was something like my entry into the world of perfume and has remained my signature fragrance ever since
The scent is really great and I am regularly asked about it. It can be worn for various occasions, no matter if it's leisure time, office or to go out in the evening.

The durability is above average, I can still perceive the scent very well on me after 10 - 12 hours.

In short: a special fragrance that can be the right choice in many situations.
The Conspicuous Putz
I've never been particularly attracted to Chanel. The fragrances masterpieces, no question, but Bleu de Chanel and AHSEE always had something too flashy for me. They showed me that you always have to form your own opinion and not blindly trust reviewers and reviews.
The fragrance has a unique combination of aldehydic freshness, which in combination with the tangerine creates a metallic freshness and light sweetness, enhanced by the pepper.
In the base, the tonka bean in combination with the sandalwoods creates a sweet base.

The durability is very strong for a fresh scent, and it also projects strongly, so that it can fill a room, this also has to do with the synthetic nature of the scent.

He smells luxurious but for me like the flashy host of a luxury yacht party in Monaco and not really down-to-earth. This association has left a deep impression on me, because he has similar elements to a Dior Homme Sport, J.C. once said on Youtube that it's like basketball with suit shoes, I find this comparison very fitting. Unfortunately for me it's not the gentleman, but rather the person who likes to attract attention and be the center of attention, just like a Bleu de Chanel. And as chance would have it, fragrances are often chosen precisely by the people who fit into this category. That's why, unfortunately, it doesn't suit me after all. The first impression, and here very important: always do not be put off by the test strip, is made by spraying this scent on another person and then give it some time, then it has a magical scent cloud, which I do not want to deny under any circumstances. But once again it is a double-edged sword. For me it is, contrary to the opinion of many Youtubers, a fragrance that I would not recommend to anyone at a job interview.
In my opinion, the bottle is not very appealing but in any case of high quality, especially the spray head. The name is a catastrophe: Seduce and then SPORT? Eau Extreme. We couldn't agree on anything memorable.
The fragrance has its strengths but as much as I like to sniff it from time to time, that's not me.....

This stuff blows!
I also own the original Allure from 1999, which offers a creamy, citrus-fruity sweetness; perfect for warm days. With Extrême, the creaminess gives way to a pleasant powdery texture and the citrus fruitiness changes into a dry, fresh spice. This spice carries real power. In the Drydown remains sweet, sexy vanilla (Tonka)I wear it all year round but not at very warm temperatures. So on summer evenings or in autumn, spring and mild summer days. Preferably to honor the title after an intense sports unit, cold showered and quickly wear rubbed. With chic clothing. This invigorates the spirits and strengthens the self-confidence :D
A really great scent. Upper average price, since Chanel-Prestige. Who loves him buys the 150ml which improves the P/L
The name says it all
Smells like sports locker room and cabin - the sports scent in general. The first odour test shows: I know this smell. It is the typical sport deodorant smell, and in its purest form. A real all-rounder that you can wear for any occasion. Very masculine and fresh - fresh and clean. Can be recommended unconditionally to every man.
JulianFr
Wants everything; can everything!
Short and to the point: an all-rounder that can do everything!

Smell:
The Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme has a very fresh start, with one citrus note in particular being noticeable and dominating the opening. However, the fragrance is by no means boring or cheap - it comes along with a certain elegance and high quality, which sets it apart from the other typically fresh (and cheaper) fragrances.

In the heart note, pepper gradually comes through, the fragrance is now spicily fresh and awakens in me associations of a dominant Saubermann. It still smells high quality and sublime, the citrus notes move a little into the background.

The base note makes the fragrance a highlight for me - the initially citrusy fresh scent takes on slightly sweet and for my perception creamy traits, one perceives the tonka bean and the woods without them becoming unpleasant or offending. The scent is still fresh but with a very soft and deep sweetness, incredibly pleasing and attractive for the opposite sex
The fragrance has an outstanding durability, I perceive it clearly with 2 sprays on my wrist even 12 hours later. Only the Sillage becomes quite fast (in my case after about 4 hours) skin-tight and does not quite do justice to the performance. On the other hand, the scent does not get in the way and is wearable everywhere - a classic Saubermann scent that can be used everywhere. For me the fragrance is a real all-rounder - in my opinion one of the best all-rounders around. Especially with its fragrance development and its sublime, masculine and elegant aura, this fragrance is unique. Everyone should have a fragrance that can be used at any time and without thinking - for me this is AHSEE. A clear recommendation to buy!

ScentSlave
An epic one for all occasions
This one is a fantastic, diverse, and universal fragrance. While it doesn’t cry out with “originality” it does a fantastic job through ANY task you put it through. A nice, smooth blend over a fantastic tonka bean note that constantly gets smoother as the time passes. It has a decent projection radius of about 3+feet through the 8 hour span it rolls through; MAYBE backing off to a foot and a half after 4 hours or so on a scorching hot day. The sillage train is awesome throughout the first 2 hours or so, and then it slowly backs off as the hours pass.

The tonka base is absolutely fantastic; I personally LOVE the sweeter fragrances, and the middle to drydown of this one is simply GORGEOUS to my senses. If you like tonka bean, this one is one of, if not THE best. Definitely worth the purchase.
Great scent
When I smelled this fragrance for the first time, I was immediately thrilled and had to strike straight away. I was not disappointed. For me it was great especially on warmer days, but also good to wear in winter. The fresh but slightly woody/spicy scent is great. Compliments are preprogrammed. The Sillage could be a bit better, the durability is unfortunately only mixed. The only thing that helps here is to spray it on.
Nevertheless, a clear recommendation from me as a perfume loaner.
big brother
the scent came to replace the EDT, where I have to say that it is not a fair comparison between the two scents. The EDT is more citrusy, fresher, the Eau Extréme is more the "sporty" one that wants to assert itself, with its masculine notes of pepper and tonka bean. Becomes masculine-powerful-sexy if I can put it like that.

That reminds me, we had the summer of 2014, around 08:30, we arrived on a terrace by the sea and were about to order our breakfast. Suddenly a light first, then a very dominant cloud comes over from the left side. Since it was still quite early, and I still had no coffee I was like hypnotized and asked my wife: " Honey, that's Chanel Allure Homme Sport or, but something is different". She thought it was similar, and that the guy who was sitting about 6-7m away from our table must have taken a bath in it, because the smell is unbearable. You have to be brave to wear the scent in summer, and those who know the EDT tend to "overspray", because the scent is extremely potent
I can recommend it for the autumn, when temperatures slowly go below 20 degrees, and for the winter of course.
You can also wear it in summer, but not more than 2 sprays of it, because otherwise the scent becomes extremely "toxic".

I don't write comments on the subject of the bottle, because that is always in the eye of the beholder, some people don't like it, so everyone has to know whether they buy a fragrance because of the bottle or not.

The Sillage is "magnifique" as the French would say, the fragrance likes to take up the whole room, and claims it mercilessly.

Durability is great, and I really don't want to write more about it :)
Torbinius
The opposite of Extrême, but still extremely brilliant!
For me this perfume is the absolute opposite of extremes. But that doesn't have to be bad, on the contrary. Everyone likes it or even more and it's probably the fragrance with the most applications of all the fragrances I know. It fits really well to every age (young and old), to every occasion (leisure, office, sports, maybe even club) and to every season, but especially in spring! One wonders why... I have the feeling that it is because it contains so many different scents, but none of them dominates very much/too much.

With AHSEE I find it especially difficult to describe the fragrance: Words like: soft, clean, calm, mixture of good freshness and light sweetness, creamy, natural, warm, pleasant...
I particularly like this combination because I get headaches from many other fragrances after a short time and they "annoy" me. With AHSEE this is not so! The durability is great on my skin, the Sillage could be a little bit better sejin, but is definitely good. I am completely satisfied.

It took time...
...until I understood the hype about this scent (especially on YouTube). Spurred on by the predominantly positive recessions on the net, I tested Chanel Allure Homme Sport EE several times during my weekly stroll through the city with the turquoise: whether on paper or the back of my hand - I could not understand the hype at all.
But when a good deal opened up for a 150ml bottle, I thought: "what the hell! You'll get rid of it quick." But no matter how hard I tried, I did not get really warm with the scent.
It took a coincidence that flipped the switch in me. After the bottle had been in the cupboard for several months almost unused, my roommate asked me shortly before going out if he could test one of my fragrances. Without thinking twice, he picked up the Chanel and generously put it on.
That night, I fell in love with the scent. The magic of Chanel Allure Homme Sport EE lies clearly in its incredibly attractive fragrance cloud. Aromatic, fresh, sweet - all components are harmoniously balanced, nothing predominates, nothing disturbs. The fragrance is absolutely worthy of its name Allure.
Another strength is clearly the versatility: whether summer or deepest winter, whether job interview or date - with AHS EE you usually do nothing wrong. It is the perfect fragrance for someone who only wants to own a few perfumes. Paradoxically, sport is the most unsuitable opportunity for me to wear this fragrance. Shelf life and sillage are above average, but can be extended (approx. 8 hours shelf life with 3-4 hours of moderate projection). Thus it only partially lives up to the name addition "Sport Eau Extreme".

All in all, the fragrance is now one of my Top 5. If you have initial reservations like me, you should definitely look for a test person to try it out - it's worth it!

Dan81Dan81 123 days ago
Creamy citrus dessert. Compliment beast as it creates an alluring fragrance cloud. Initially caused headaches but luckily I got used to it
NicSealNicSeal 124 days ago
Great scent, Great performance (8 hours for me and 4 hours projections) & very versatile. An easy purchase, definitely recommended 8.75/10
Arman038Arman038 6 months ago
Such a pleasing and addictive scent, one of my favourite parfumes. I recommend to wear this in spring and summer.
DPArtistDPArtist 9 months ago
No offense, I don't smell anything special, ok more interesting than AHS original but that's not difficult. 'Extremely' weak, doesn't last.
BumpyumaBumpyuma 9 months ago
I rate it 8.5 out of 10 - but there's something really synthetic (in a bad way) about this fragrance that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Wal92Wal92 14 months ago
My hero in summers.
GazcanGazcan 16 months ago
Main notes are cypress, tonka bean with a bit of lemon. Extremely nice smell. Very good projection in the first hour, poor perfomance though
ElqwertyElqwerty 23 months ago
Besides that I really like this smell, every girl I know really adores this smell! It is very attractive for women so you better watch out!
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 24 months ago
1.5
Overhyped in the community. It smells synthetic and cheap. A typical bro fragrance. Would never 1€ for this crap
YosYos 2 years ago
I absolutely love it. Nice performance and sweet with a little bit of freshness to me! Not generic either.

Ein Hag im Winter.
by Gumschel
by Drakecito
by Drakecito

Popular Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel