Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Mint, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.12.2019.

8.0 2.0 3.0 9.0/10

Light and shadow
Pro: Absolutely great fragrance, a bit simple and yet so incredibly well done. I hardly know a scent that manages the balancing act between fresh and sweet so well. Besides I got compliments, which however and here comes the big Contra with me:
Compliments I only received when the shirt was directly smelled. There is no charisma, the bad thing is that the scent was not perceptible even after about 3 hours. And this is AHS Eau Extreme. (each sprayed behind the ears, neck and a spray on the shirt). A bit researched and found out that my Batch(4601) was produced in Oct 2019, so barely two months old. I now give him a few weeks to "mature" and hope that the fragrance improves significantly in favor of durability and charisma, otherwise this was my first and last Chanel fragrance
8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Fresh, fresher, freshest
Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême opens with a peppermint mint paired with a very citric mandarin and aldehydes. A very fresh, juicy and sour overall impression is created. The minty citrus note is very dominant, but is slowed down by the somewhat later onset of sage, pepper and cypress, so that a pleasant herb-like background tone develops. Half an hour later, a clearly perceptible tonka bean, warm woods and a hint of musk are added to the overall composition, which now appears somewhat creamy. This scent lasts about 8 hours with me, whereby the citrus notes weaken bit by bit linearly and become more and more powdery. The projection is very strong in the first two hours and then gradually weakens to arm length.
All in all Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is for me a high-quality, very citric persistent fragrance that gives me a fresh and clean feeling throughout the day. It is very flexible and can be worn at any time of the year and for almost any occasion.
7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Pronounta
Symbiosis between unique and arbitrary, or: How Chanel turns its own Alluren DNA into a convincing ever-goer
It's July. Outside the sun shines on my skin, sweat drips from my forehead, but I only walk through streets. Or do I? Aren't I sitting in the office? Don't I listen to my professor give a lecture? Or is it not actually already late, my date with me, which tells me that I smell so good after all?

Is it really July? Isn't it actually December, with a cold wind that slams on my hands and makes me regret that I don't have any gloves with me?
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. But at least I know how to smell so I don't stand out. Or do I stand out? Probably, I'm projecting strong enough for that. But negative? I never notice anything negative. I smell too pleasing for that, always according to the situation.

AHSEE shows its base from the moment it touches the wearer's skin. Musk and tonka bean together with sandalwood, which is subtly worked into the fragrance, so you have to look for it sooner. It doesn't drown them out, lets them play, ennobles them.

Mandarin and mint are added at the beginning. It is as if the mandarin had been squeezed out, mint added, and both subtly distributed across the base. This is where I like the scent best. A well-balanced, fruity freshness (and the latter rather) counteracts the sweet base.

Now I must confess that I do not perceive the heart note purposefully. The longer the scent remains on the skin, the more homogeneous it smells. After a few minutes, it gets harder for me to smell out individual notes. I don't really find clary sage and black pepper. But nevertheless the fragrance develops quite a bit.

The mandarin makes room after a short time; after an hour the fruit is no longer directly perceptible. The mint remains, brings its characteristic freshness, but also not in the same strength.

The sweetness of the base now gains the upper hand, the freshness is no longer such a good opponent. The former is now somewhat powdery, extremely pleasant. The latter now does exactly what she needs to do to stay present and at least steal some of the intensity from what lies beneath her.

Not much happens later. After a few hours, the fragrance will appear as it will at the end of its life.

The Blend is wonderful. Nothing is too much, nothing should be more present, nothing should be missing, nothing should be added. AHSEE is self-contained.

But what makes him such a good evergreen? The answer is simple: he simply has many things. Warm tonka bean and cool mint, powdery sweetness and countering freshness. It has seductive elements, but remains down-to-earth and casual. Surprisingly, he still does everything well and does not give up any quality for his pleasing versatility.

Now I must confess: very often I don't wear AHSEE. That's up to me. If I'm in the office, he's too good for me. I prefer something cheaper like Zara's Fresh Sandalwood, which is pleasant. On dates, I'd rather wear a sweet-spicy scent like Herod. If the outside temperature approaches 40°C, a higher proportion of freshness would be beneficial. But that's mainly because my collection is big enough to give me so much choice. When I have dressed for the day, look in the mirror, and have no idea what suits my outfit, season and mood? Then I very much like to reach for AHSEE.

There's only one thing I don't think he can do: be noble. I wouldn't like to wear it with a coat. It could be warmer, spicier there. In AHSEE I would not feel comfortable in very noble clothes. He is also young, so perhaps unsuitable for the older clientele. Otherwise? Always portable. At the most at dates in good restaurants or similar I would still do without him.

H+S are very good. Not a loud screamer like a Montale or Nasomatto, but it lasts a long time on the skin and also shows itself. One might say: H+S are not too strong for the summer, but at the same time not worse than alternatives for the winter. :)
9.0 9.0 8.0 8.5/10

All-rounder
One of my first fragrances. Basically the first fragrance from which I bought a 100ml bottle because I liked it so much.
I have to say that I found it even better when I bought it than I did after more than a year, I don't really know what has changed, but the vibe from back then doesn't come across that well anymore, unfortunately.

I have handled it in the way that from autumn onwards the Extreme variant was worn for everyday use, on warmer days from spring onwards it was replaced by the "normal" Allure Homme sport, which I like even better by the way
With AHSEE I hear chords similar to AHS when spraying on immediately, but within a few minutes they are replaced by very warm, flattering notes. A pleasant, slightly fresh sweetness surrounds me afterwards good 6-7h (apropo, I use here max. 2 sprayers, everything else kills me...), whereby I do not perceive a large course of smell - I find that a pity, I enjoyed the transition from "morning sun at the sea" to "romantic dinner in the evening" in the figurative sense just at AHS. I could imagine a very good sandalwood dry-down at AHSEE, maybe with light notes from The One by D&G, but unfortunately I don't hear that. As already mentioned so often, the tonka bean predominates strongly, but not in a negative sense!

The joke is that no fragrance I've tried has pleased my environment as much as this one. I tried it out on a colleague for fun and somehow recognized what Mr. Fragrance meant with his different distances (yes at that time I had watched a video before the purchase ;)). The scent cloud behind one seems to be indescribably good, I would tend towards 10; what I smell coming from my neck I would file with a 7.

In my opinion, wearable all day long, as already indicated, it would be a bit too heavy/sweet for me for the summer. The environment seems to be very happy in any case, compared to Sauvage I have not yet smelled him "at every corner".

Slowly the days become more suitable for AHSEE again, I am very curious, whether my purchase impression of that time is confirmed again and look forward to using it more often again
Thank you very much for reading!
8.0 8.0 7.0 9.0/10

TerredeJonny
Fortunately, no airs and graces!
The scent with the most inappropriate name there is? Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême!

The Duden indicates as meaning for the word "Allure" (translated from French) that it refers to an "out-of-frame tone", even "conspicuous behaviour", "Gehabe". Imagine the "strong man", the macho. It must occupy the whole room and attract all the attention.

The fragrance captivates with its light citric notes combined with the sparing use of tonka bean and sandalwood and the resulting looseness. The scent is very linear, even the sillage is not conspicuous, has nothing pressing. That is the strength of this fragrance.

Really, guys. Anyone who calls this fragrance a "panty dropper" should not wear it. Maybe it's very well received by the ladies. But just not by macho behaviour, but by simplicity
7.0 10.0 8.0 9.5/10

Signature Scent Worthy
The hype is well justified. My signature scent. The dry down is one of the best in my collection, the opening is good. Good longevity too. Mass pleasing, and my favorite Chanel fragrance.

Rating: 9.5
8.0 8.0 6.0 8.0/10

Pure summer! Or...
The summer-fresh opening with the strong mandarin disappears extraordinarily quickly and makes room for a note that is more reminiscent of gourmand scents. Since the tonka bean stands out the most, it also has a luxurious touch, which you wouldn't expect from a fragrance with a "sport" in its name. The fragrance is not intrusive, but remains present. It is also worth mentioning that a certain freshness is always maintained and can therefore be classified as a very good fragrance for the whole year for the sporty, but still style-conscious man. For me it is definitely the best fragrance of Chanel and worth a recommendation!

That's awesome stuff!
Allure smells bad horny, so after mandarin and somehow also melon. You smell the fabric really long and feel very fresh and juicy / fruity. I also sniff out the pepper, which makes it a touch more manly. But all in all it's bubbly. Very summery.
The Pulle looks okay, but to be honest, it's the brand on it that makes it noble.
All in all thumbs up for the stuff!
6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Fresh and Clean
First of all I would like to mention that this comment is my first one. I like to try out new fragrances in both the designer and niche areas, yet I have far less knowledge than most people here think when it comes to smelling out individual notes.

How does the fragrance smell: AHSEE starts very fresh, fruity and spicy for me. But here extremely noble and elegant. For me the mint in particular is very well perceptible, which smells very high-quality and naturally and does not work like with some other smells synthetically (chewing gum mint). As the fragrance progresses, the fragrance becomes softer and softer (which I think is due to the tonka bean which gives the fragrance a luxurious "dry" sweetness) without losing the freshness which is also very present in the opening. I think the Fresh-Sweet classification is perfect.

Season: If someone wants only one perfume for each season, I would recommend this fragrance, because it has enough freshness for the warmer weeks in the year and enough "depth" to have also in the colder season a good performance. For me personally, however, it is perfect for spring and late summer. Because you want fresh scents on these days, because it can be quite warm in the afternoon, but also in the mornings and evenings you like scents that are a little sweeter and warmer. I personally don't know of any fragrance that can do this combination of fresh and sweet yet masculine as well as this one.

Opportunity: For me, a fragrance that is perfect for everyday life, work and leisure, no matter how you are dressed, whether casual or elegant, that always goes and always fits, because it looks fresh sweet and yet noble. From the age group, I'd say he's better suited to younger men.

I personally can only recommend this fragrance because it gives the wearer a luxurious, clean and fresh feeling and I have never met anyone who did not like this fragrance.
6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

SoNicht
The perfect everyday scent!
What can I say about this fragrance, it is so smooth and in a certain way so calm, that it is difficult to describe this fragrance. He has a bit of everything, a bit sweet, a bit citric, a bit fresh, but the freshness is still the most likely to make up the fragrance.
But all this is united by this fragrance in a very positive way, because there is no fragrance too present, it doesn't touch at all, this fragrance will please almost everyone, but it won't really inspire you.

In general it smells Chanel typical totally high-quality, the course is relatively linear, whereby the fresh in the later course rather gives way to the warmer notes, a complete change like so many other fragrances, however, this certainly does not take place.

If you want to have a safe choice in everyday life, don't want to "bother" anyone with your scent and simply want to smell good, this scent is the best choice for you!
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The surprising compliment bearer
In search of a fresh, fragrant scent I came across this one from Chanel. Not surprising for me at first, but very good smelling. Chanel just now. After the first application the surprise followed after some time, how long it lasts nevertheless.
But the biggest surprise was the reaction of the ladies, but also of the gentlemen. Rarely have I had so many positive reactions to my scent over the course of a day. Logically, that convinced me completely. This fresh, aquatic fragrance is fun to wear all year round, with some limitations in winter. For the office or work it is for me with the best fragrance and especially in summer it is an absolute blast, both during the day and in the evening. Great Surprise
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Classic and elegant
Scent: The scent has a pleasant character, overall very round and coherent.
It starts very fresh and the peppery note is present, but becomes more powdery-sweet in the course.
But it is not too sweet a note, rather elegant as Chanel is used to. The fragrance does not catch the eye, is not aggressive, but simply conveys the image of a well-groomed man. But I don't know what the fragrance has to do with sports.

Shelf life:
I would compare the performance with that of the Dior Sauvage EDT. 2-3 splashes are sufficient for normal everyday life. The first 2-3 hours the Sillage is strong, approximately one arm length, then it is easily perceptible for the next 4 hours still for the fellow men. Eau de Extrême keeps what it promises.

Flacon:
As usual for Chanel, a square. You can think what you want. I like it, it underlines the character of the fragrance. Elegant and simple.

Conclusion: The fragrance is an all-rounder and I like to use it when I can't find a better fragrance for the occasion. It is ideal for everyday use at university, it smells good for (almost) everyone, has a pleasant perceptible sillage and so far has only received compliments. One of the few perfumes you can buy blind.
7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Classic male sporty
It's not a real sports fragrance, what The One radiates in warmth and is classic at the same time, it radiates extremes of dynamism, so it has a twist into the sporty. It fits accordingly exactly like The One to the casual look but rather with ner jeans. No note is dominant, but the overall impression is harmonious, masculine and distinctive but not rough or dark, well-groomed and vital in my opinion
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Addiction, addiction, addiction
Four o'clock in the morning, Sunday.

Sleep was never my friend. I adorn myself with restlessness and increasingly need a companion who makes me addicted. In my loneliness I lose myself and find that I feel nothing. Pure darkness without light..... yet I slowly feel his presence. The distance tempts my soul to wander until it finally finds peace. But the soul wants more; not satisfying greed for more. Unemotionally, I freeze in my lust, it destroys me. I don't want to quit and still demand redemption. The light is extinguished a long time ago, only the warmth of my companion in the iron cold makes me addicted
7.0 6.0 6.0 6.5/10

Not bad..
This is a clone of the original Allure Homme Sport. However, the vanilla is more pronounced in this and the woods seem to stick out to me. I purchased this because I owned the original at one time but got bored with it & besides the fact the it was/is so common. I gave up on it. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to smell like EVERYONE else WHERE EVER I go.

With that being said, this last on my skin six hours with average to strong projection in the beginning. After about 2 hours, I am left with a orange/vanillsh wood type smell that is not unpleasant, but it is synthetic. Chanel normally makes good fragrances, but this I am afraid to my nose is a average offering marketed towards the younger crowed. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not for me. I will say I do prefer this over the original, but when it comes to Chanel's frags marketed for men, I will stick with the likes of Antaeus & Egoiste! Grown up stuff!
7.5 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Miaw2
Good as all Allure line...
It's good as all Allure line.

But in my opinion there's nothing extreme here. It's balmy and sweet, even sweeter than regular Allure Sport.

Maybe there's too much tonka bean added, so that's why it's called 'extreme'.

I miss the aldehydes of Allure Sport.

I'd stay with the regular one if i had to choose.

Actually this is a good flanker that anyway deserves a try at least.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are average.

Updated November 2013

Wal92 130 days ago
My hero in summers.
5.0
10.0
Gazcan 6 months ago
Main notes are cypress, tonka bean with a bit of lemon. Extremely nice smell. Very good projection in the first hour, poor perfomance though+1
5.0
10.0
Elqwerty 14 months ago
Besides that I really like this smell, every girl I know really adores this smell! It is very attractive for women so you better watch out!+1
JoaoMartins 15 months ago
Overhyped in the community. It smells synthetic and cheap. A typical bro fragrance. Would never 1€ for this crap+2
6.0
1.5
Yos 16 months ago
I absolutely love it. Nice performance and sweet with a little bit of freshness to me! Not generic either.

by Zora
by XDiable
by Gumschel
by Gumschel

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 Poudré by Chanel