Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême 2012

Top 39 in Men's Perfume
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange MintMint CypressCypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sageClary sage Black pepperBlack pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean White muskWhite musk CedarCedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.05.2022.

Philipp91
No sport but a wonderful fragrance!
The name of Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is mEn wrongly chosen. It is a fantastic fragrance, one of my favorites. But it is a perfume, not an EdT, and it is not exclusively fresh but also slightly sweet and somewhat heavier than the EdT.

You can smell both the Allure Homme and the Allure Homme Sport EdT DNA both. The Homme Sport EdT it resembles logically more. The opening is very similar, yet different. Sweet accords creep in right at the beginning, even if stated differently here in the fragrance pyramid. I smell the tonka bean right at the beginning. Accompanied by fresh chords like mint and grapefruit. The cypress then also plays an important role a little later. It is a perfect interplay of several high-quality ingredients. Fantastic!

With the Allure Homme - series Chanel has landed a direct hit for years. Each fragrance stands on its own and yet has the iconic DNA. So also this. I like every fragrance of the series. The EdP Eau Extreme and the Allure Homme EdT I would use as a night out scent, used discreetly as an office scent, as a signature and on colder days. The Allure Homme Sport EdT and the Edition Blanche rather on warm days and in the spare time, with the sport, after the sport.

The durability and sillage at the Eau Extreme is by far the best of the range. Good 6-8h good projection, you fall on and takes the fragrance itself also permanently perceived. You should use Eau Extreme discreetly, a few sprays are enough! Flacon super as with all Allure - fragrances. The price / performance ratio is also right, because you get a super high-quality, intense and yet fresh fragrance that lasts a long time. Since the few euros more are not outrageous
R2002
Smells like a cheap deodorant
After I have read laudable sentences of this fragrance in various Youtube videos and forum posts, I decided to make a blind buy for the 1st time.

Unfortunately, you can find Chanel fragrances unfortunately very rarely in the sale and so I had to bite the bullet and pay the full retail price for a 50ml bottle.
First of all the price is for this fragrance in my opinion mach maßlos overpriced.

He smells to me like a cheap deodorant from the supermarket. The opening is slightly mentholartig, most likely due to the mint, however, the scent then moves very quickly in a fresh, creamy and sweet direction, which makes me just immediately errinern at deodorant.

The durability and sillage are really extremely underground. On my skin, he keeps unlogen only one hour and on the clothes maybe 3 hours! I do not know if there was a reformulation in recent years , but apparently many people have the same problem with the fragrance here ( see various forum posts).

For these reasons, the fragrance is just way too overpriced for what he gives
Muckelina
Sporty, fresh fragrance that unfortunately does not last so long
After we have already tested some Chaneldüfte and the "normal" Allure have already used a few years, my husband now also wanted to test the sport and sport extreme.
The bottle we find beautiful, this metallic design looks very good and valuable. And also the smaller bottles look the same, which is unfortunately not always the case with smaller bottlings.
This is again a very masculine fragrance, which does not bear its name for nothing. He smells fresh, clean and sporty.
Mint I do not smell but clearly the pepper, musk and tonka bean. The cedar rounds off the fragrance well.
He smells sporty but can be worn for any occasion, because he is not intrusive. Where he is well perceptible to others. The shelf life is about 6 hours, which could be better, but it is never in my experience with Chanel.
Just a guest player?
Constantly recommended by great Youtubern I ordered me last year a 5ml sample.
I was not thrilled at all at first. The sample disappeared. A few weeks or months later I noticed that the TZ had probably leaked a bit. Something smelled in my little bowl of testers namely at once (so good).
The next test took place shortly thereafter while I was running. Why? No idea. I just wanted to test him times of physical activity. Pleased me quite well. Have I times so yet mistaken?
A short time later, the 50ml bottle was in the closet. I will certainly like him after some time, so the thought.....
In fact, I wore the fragrance a few times. However, it always oscillated from pleasing to mixed/acceptable to, "I don't like this one after all!"
Really great I always found it, when I turned in a room, in which I previously stayed longer with AHSEE. That smelled in the fragrance cloud really super. However, when smelling it on my hand or on my shirt - or in general when AHSEE envelops the wearer - I was never really satisfied. Somehow I lacked the harmony between sweet and citrus notes.
Ultimately, AHSEE therefore only eked out a shadowy existence in the closet and I decided to dispose of him. The citrusy tonal mix is just not mine, I said to myself. There weren't really any compliments either, not even from the better half. She just thought it was "ok, a bit feminine".
Time passed and it was the beginning of July 2021. After niche fragrances and the question of whether it has to be expensive and fancy at all, I stumbled again on the AHSEE.
"Hmm, actually, he was never really bad and he would not annoy me in everyday life. Come on, I'll try it once more."
Pretty stupid as it turned out in hindsight....
So I bought the fragrance and my mood swings when wearing it reappeared.
Yes? No? Maybe?
No! This decision was made in the office. A colleague opened the door and said, what smells so good here and what perfume that is. I said that it was AHSEE and informed him that he could have it with pleasure.
To be honest, I had namely no more desire to the alternating bath of feelings and someone else should have fun with the sporty Chanel.
Too bad about it, but it will probably not be a fragrance for me. Or maybe my taste changes yet?
Addictive
It's a great scent. The opening is just great. The mint and tangerine come through well. I personally love the mint fragrance component. Very fresh but actually purified for any season. Also wearable for many occasions. A fragrance DNA that has really burned itself into my memory
Mizou
And even Mary said, "Whew."
Oh, yeah, Chanel.

With Chanel overall, I have a certain love-hate relationship, because I experimented quite early with these fragrances around and my nose at the beginning not too much or nothing with them could begin.

Nevertheless, I decided in 2014-15 to get me the first Chanel, because the Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême was touted on the Internet as an absolute beast.
After a few Testereien, I have decided to strike even if the price at times of study and all other financial torment hurt me quite.

Each person and certainly the beloved Parfumo community has different connections to fragrances. With the one it is finest nuances which can be filtered out and described hair-exactly, with the other it is emotions and memories which they connect with a smell.
I belong at least at the moment still to the second group.
The top notes I can now describe quite well but with the rest I'm still struggling.

And so it is with Eau Extrême the memory that makes me mentally smile and a little nostalgic.

Back then as a student, in the 4er Wg in the midst of exam stress and bachelor thesis at the end of the summer semester.

Knock, knock on the room door.

Dark brown long hair fell through the open crack of the door.

"Hi Michi, we're going out tonight and would like to go into town and see what comes up as we go along. We would take the train around 10 -
Are you in???"

My recently moved-in roommate, Maria, was always the one leading the charge on going out back then and taking the initiative.
She wasn't a gal who had actionism written all over her forehead, which is what a lot of guys and gals in their early 20s are guilty of.
Rather, she went out when she was on fire and up for it and then but with passion until the bitter dawn.

And so I grudgingly agreed, despite time constraints and a flat noggin.

If my roommate Paul had asked me, who was a cool sock, I probably would have given him a soggy refusal, but I think you get what I'm saying.
And so I jumped in the shower and got ready as quickly as possible, with the hope of bringing fresh new mental wind into my head.

Eau Extrême I had bought only weeks before and it was therefore obvious that he came to use.

The opening with the fresh mint and mandarin flasht me today just as then.

She often hung close to my ear that evening and I'm pretty sure by now that she liked the scent incredibly but, as so often, out of caution and also because it wasn't her style to hand out inflationary compliments, you'd rather not say anything.
This fragrance is in some way casual, fresh, sexy and masculine.
You don't smell powdered like you do with some fragrances for going out.
Eau Extrême smells confidently fresh and slightly sweet without drifting into the exclusively creamy or too sweet.
Even in the early morning, I got a wonderful fragrance cloud off my shirt despite the alcohol smell.
The drydown on the clothes is my favorite to this day.

Both of us were in the early days of mutual respect for each other often noticeable and somehow I subtly always had the impression that you stand on each other. That's just how it is between a man and a woman. He who does not dare, does not win.

Maybe it's the same with perfume.

In the summer of 2017, she moved to Bavaria for her boyfriend.

What stuck in my mind the most was when she was cleaning out her bathroom closet and I was helping her pack and clean up a bit and she kept asking me questions about taking her room and then suddenly said:
"Whew, it smells good in here"

Mentally I just replied:

"Eau Extrême I love you"

The woman who went through everyday life always wearing an invisible crown without seeming arrogant was gone, but Eau Extrême remained.
DonCologne
If you go with the flow, you don't swim badly!
With AHSEE Chanel has succeeded in a real tour de force!

Is the fragrance so innovative? In my opinion, not really, there are fragrances like Antaeus, Égoïste or even the Édition Blanche from the same house already significantly more original or distinctive and have more recognition value. Is it a fragrance of which I do not get enough and which I like extremely in itself? No.
Even if I previously mentioned fragrances (these are just "random" examples that I know well and just come from the same fragrance house) in a way, because of their originality, appreciate and "respect" more, they are AHSEE but in one point with me after: They are simply not nearly as often used by me. In fact, I would almost say that AHSEE is one of, if not the most used fragrance in my collection. The all-rounder qualities of Eau Extrême are well known and also equal more in the conclusion.

To the fragrance:
The fragrance pyramid given here can be smelled out m.E. well. A really nice tangerine-minty opening, pleasantly cool "metallic", which is immediately joined by the tonka bean as the main component. It's all bedded down on a nice clean white musk base, which gives the scent its "freshly ironed" and creamy flair. While the mandarin disappears rather swiftly, I find it amazing how long the fragrance can retain its freshness, in the never penetrating tonka bean sweetness. And there Eau Extrême is ahead of many competitors who have often spoiled my smelling pleasure with a very quickly fading freshness and a remaining sticky sweetness.

I almost forgot an important point, which should be of interest to some men reading here: The rumors about his qualities of success with the opposite sex are really true. I have already received numerous compliments for this fragrance (actually exclusively) from womankind. And I think I've also seen one or two women inhale it deeply - when I entered the room with it or during a fleeting embrace - and afterwards a positive impression could be read in their eyes. Imagination is also an education and the fact that I wear it quite often certainly plays a part in that. ; ) How does this, if I put it wickedly: almost unspectacular fragrance, manage to meet with so much favor? Some say that fragrances that tend to be liked by women on men have to be either very fresh or pleasantly beguilingly sweet and seductive. Eau Extrême, in my opinion, serves both clichés admirably without overdoing either side. It is and remains fresh without alienating with sharpness or "aggressiveness" and is pleasantly sweet without being cheesy or sticky. It's masculine yet approachable.

Conclusion: this fragrance is pretty well known among YouTubern, the community and also so (rightly) and is therefore certainly often worn. Nevertheless, he has certainly his not exactly low price before "protected" to become too inflationary. For specific situations, you may find better, but its reputation as a perfect season- and occasion-independent all-purpose weapon is absolutely justified, as which it is often used by me, if I'm at a loss in front of the perfume cabinet or just want to have him. He actually fits just about every type of man and also no matter what age he is
Farneon
My glutamate among the fragrances
AHSEE I call now abbreviated this fragrance, which would have better deserved another name than that of the umpteenth Allure flanker. Normally, I also stay away from the offshoots of a veteran among the fragrances, but funnily enough, I like the sidekicks of Allure all better than the original.

The Sport edition is (in short) fresher, the Edition Blanche creamier and this one sweeter, but that's completely within the scope of what I still like as sweet. Is also still titled with "Sport". Whether rightly or not, others may judge. I would claim times that me the original Allure is somehow too flowery in the prelude and only quite late unfolds its true strength.

Anyway, here it's about AHSEE or not only because I actually accidentally discovered a kind of fragrance twin with CK One Red Edition For Him. This strikes in the same notch, namely fresh-sweet. In the Drydown he is at least for my nose with this one quasi identical, although a little weaker on the chest.

Something's just always there and is not bad and maybe even good! :-) But there are unfortunately not so many fragrances that you take off a fresh sweetness permanently, because hintenraus usually take over the sugary-vanilla notes. That's different here, because the ever-popular tonka bean is not quite such a sweetie at the end and mint and pepper can not never be undercut!

AHSEE is thus for me a fragrance for every occasion, which I can recommend without hesitation, even to the colder season, when you long for the summer. And I would still prefer any Allure flanker to the hip Bleu de Chanel! ;-)

Still getting use to it
FIRST OF ALL

if you can't smell this after 15min and blame its "lack of performance". BRO, if there was any fragrance that embodies the definition of olfactory fatigue, it is this beast. if you don't believe me, spray 4 spray on a sweater, wear it all day, after that, put it in a drawer, next week you pull it out and smell it and tell me about it.

Projection is 3 feet, lasting power is extra insane.

now, this is a fragrance I have a love/hate relationship with. Sometimes the sweetness is a bit too much for me, other times, I find it surprisingly fresh and enjoyable.

Instead of a note breakdown, I want to describe it in some unique way so as to not be repetitive.

Yes, you will smell like a million bucks. However, people may mistake your scent as a deodorant, if they are inexperienced.

However, I think you wear Chanel for yourself, as long as you know you're wearing something special, you should feel good about it. Honestly, the only description that comes from average folks who aren't into fragrance is "it smells fresh...."

So appreciate it for what it is folks, we can train our nose to pick out the smooth and round sandalwood along with the tonka bean and such. but to others, you just smell good. and that should be enough.

to compare this with some other hype kings:
this, performance wise, beats BDC and Sauvage, IMO.
Smell wise, I think it smells better on certain days when you crave sweetness. other days, the tonka bean really can make you feel a bit too much.

finally, please don't be like me, when I first got this fragrance and got nose fatigue, one time I sprayed 12 sprays and went out..... not a good idea.

Smooth as SILK
Phenomenal scent!!!
It’s the true meaning of smoothness IMO. The very well-balanced scent in all aspects, Fresh but warm & cozy, very wearable and versatile but unique & distinctive, inoffensive but seductive, and....the only weak point is projection. On my skin, it becomes close to the skin after almost 1hr but I can catch it around me for +7hrs (2019 batch). If it has a better projection I would settle for this scent for almost everyday use.
9/10

Beymen27Beymen27 2 months ago
Sehr süßer Duft, muss man drauf stehen.
Im Sommer vielleicht tragbar
OrandaveOrandave 2 months ago
Very nice and fresh, sweet scent that works in any situation and season!
SflyteSflyte 8 months ago
I don't understand the popularity. I feel it is so similar to other sports-type fragrances. I think I wore a similar Lacoste at age 14...
Maximus001Maximus001 9 months ago
It radiates casual chic executed in fine Chanel style.
SmellsFargoSmellsFargo 9 months ago
Clearly mass appealing yet not as overly done as the sauvages, bleus & Dylan's of the world. Highly versatile, +longevity esp for high heat.
DrakSageDrakSage 9 months ago
Creamy tonka and black pepper Very well blended. A safe choice for a blind buy though I don't find it very interesting.
Nik604Nik604 10 months ago
wow,,8,3 score for the worst Chanel ever..?! 100 $ for this fake tonka/coumarin maltol bomb..??!! Thanks , but no thank. Better try F black!
Finerthings8Finerthings8 11 months ago
Wonderfully generic
NicSealNicSeal 11 months ago
The benchmark for a signature fragrance. Extreme quality, versatility, & heightens one’s confidence. A dumb reach stunner. Smells of luxury.
Blako11Blako11 12 months ago
Great perfume, compliments abound when I wear it. It's scent combines the citrus with the other notes very well

Ein Hag im Winter.
by ChillPhilSp
by Arman038
by Arman038

Popular by Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Parfum) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel