Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême 2012

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel
Top 31 in Men's Perfume
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Jacques Polge

Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean
White muskWhite musk
CedarCedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.08.2021.

Just a guest player?
Constantly recommended by great Youtubern I ordered me last year a 5ml sample.
I was not thrilled at all at first. The sample disappeared. A few weeks or months later I noticed that the TZ had probably leaked a bit. Something smelled in my little bowl of testers namely at once (so good).
The next test took place shortly thereafter while I was running. Why? No idea. I just wanted to test him times of physical activity. Pleased me quite well. Have I times so yet mistaken?
A short time later, the 50ml bottle was in the closet. I will certainly like him after some time, so the thought.....
In fact, I wore the fragrance a few times. However, it always oscillated from pleasing to mixed/acceptable to, "I don't like this one after all!"
Really great I always found it, when I turned in a room, in which I previously stayed longer with AHSEE. That smelled in the fragrance cloud really super. However, when smelling it on my hand or on my shirt - or in general when AHSEE envelops the wearer - I was never really satisfied. Somehow I lacked the harmony between sweet and citrus notes.
Ultimately, AHSEE therefore only eked out a shadowy existence in the closet and I decided to dispose of him. The citrusy tonal mix is just not mine, I said to myself. There weren't really any compliments either, not even from the better half. She just thought it was "ok, a bit feminine".
Time passed and it was the beginning of July 2021. After niche fragrances and the question of whether it has to be expensive and fancy at all, I stumbled again on the AHSEE.
"Hmm, actually, he was never really bad and he would not annoy me in everyday life. Come on, I'll try it once more."
Pretty stupid as it turned out in hindsight....
So I bought the fragrance and my mood swings when wearing it reappeared.
Yes? No? Maybe?
No! This decision was made in the office. A colleague opened the door and said, what smells so good here and what perfume that is. I said that it was AHSEE and informed him that he could have it with pleasure.
To be honest, I had namely no more desire to the alternating bath of feelings and someone else should have fun with the sporty Chanel.
Too bad about it, but it will probably not be a fragrance for me. Or maybe my taste changes yet?
Addictive
It's a great scent. The opening is just great. The mint and tangerine come through well. I personally love the mint fragrance component. Very fresh but actually purified for any season. Also wearable for many occasions. A fragrance DNA that has really burned itself into my memory
Mizou
And even Mary said, "Whew."
Oh, yeah, Chanel.

With Chanel overall, I have a certain love-hate relationship, because I experimented quite early with these fragrances around and my nose at the beginning not too much or nothing with them could begin.

Nevertheless, I decided in 2014-15 to get me the first Chanel, because the Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême was touted on the Internet as an absolute beast.
After a few Testereien, I have decided to strike even if the price at times of study and all other financial torment hurt me quite.

Each person and certainly the beloved Parfumo community has different connections to fragrances. With the one it is finest nuances which can be filtered out and described hair-exactly, with the other it is emotions and memories which they connect with a smell.
I belong at least at the moment still to the second group.
The top notes I can now describe quite well but with the rest I'm still struggling.

And so it is with Eau Extrême the memory that makes me mentally smile and a little nostalgic.

Back then as a student, in the 4er Wg in the midst of exam stress and bachelor thesis at the end of the summer semester.

Knock, knock on the room door.

Dark brown long hair fell through the open crack of the door.

"Hi Michi, we're going out tonight and would like to go into town and see what comes up as we go along. We would take the train around 10 -
Are you in???"

My recently moved-in roommate, Maria, was always the one leading the charge on going out back then and taking the initiative.
She wasn't a gal who had actionism written all over her forehead, which is what a lot of guys and gals in their early 20s are guilty of.
Rather, she went out when she was on fire and up for it and then but with passion until the bitter dawn.

And so I grudgingly agreed, despite time constraints and a flat noggin.

If my roommate Paul had asked me, who was a cool sock, I probably would have given him a soggy refusal, but I think you get what I'm saying.
And so I jumped in the shower and got ready as quickly as possible, with the hope of bringing fresh new mental wind into my head.

Eau Extrême I had bought only weeks before and it was therefore obvious that he came to use.

The opening with the fresh mint and mandarin flasht me today just as then.

She often hung close to my ear that evening and I'm pretty sure by now that she liked the scent incredibly but, as so often, out of caution and also because it wasn't her style to hand out inflationary compliments, you'd rather not say anything.
This fragrance is in some way casual, fresh, sexy and masculine.
You don't smell powdered like you do with some fragrances for going out.
Eau Extrême smells confidently fresh and slightly sweet without drifting into the exclusively creamy or too sweet.
Even in the early morning, I got a wonderful fragrance cloud off my shirt despite the alcohol smell.
The drydown on the clothes is my favorite to this day.

Both of us were in the early days of mutual respect for each other often noticeable and somehow I subtly always had the impression that you stand on each other. That's just how it is between a man and a woman. He who does not dare, does not win.

Maybe it's the same with perfume.

In the summer of 2017, she moved to Bavaria for her boyfriend.

What stuck in my mind the most was when she was cleaning out her bathroom closet and I was helping her pack and clean up a bit and she kept asking me questions about taking her room and then suddenly said:
"Whew, it smells good in here"

Mentally I just replied:

"Eau Extrême I love you"

The woman who went through everyday life always wearing an invisible crown without seeming arrogant was gone, but Eau Extrême remained.
DonCologne
If you go with the flow, you don't swim badly!
With AHSEE Chanel has succeeded in a real tour de force!

Is the fragrance so innovative? In my opinion, not really, there are fragrances like Antaeus, Égoïste or even the Édition Blanche from the same house already significantly more original or distinctive and have more recognition value. Is it a fragrance of which I do not get enough and which I like extremely in itself? No.
Even if I previously mentioned fragrances (these are just "random" examples that I know well and just come from the same fragrance house) in a way, because of their originality, appreciate and "respect" more, they are AHSEE but in one point with me after: They are simply not nearly as often used by me. In fact, I would almost say that AHSEE is one of, if not the most used fragrance in my collection. The all-rounder qualities of Eau Extrême are well known and also equal more in the conclusion.

To the fragrance:
The fragrance pyramid given here can be smelled out m.E. well. A really nice tangerine-minty opening, pleasantly cool "metallic", which is immediately joined by the tonka bean as the main component. It's all bedded down on a nice clean white musk base, which gives the scent its "freshly ironed" and creamy flair. While the mandarin disappears rather swiftly, I find it amazing how long the fragrance can retain its freshness, in the never penetrating tonka bean sweetness. And there Eau Extrême is ahead of many competitors who have often spoiled my smelling pleasure with a very quickly fading freshness and a remaining sticky sweetness.

I almost forgot an important point, which should be of interest to some men reading here: The rumors about his qualities of success with the opposite sex are really true. I have already received numerous compliments for this fragrance (actually exclusively) from womankind. And I think I've also seen one or two women inhale it deeply - when I entered the room with it or during a fleeting embrace - and afterwards a positive impression could be read in their eyes. Imagination is also an education and the fact that I wear it quite often certainly plays a part in that. ; ) How does this, if I put it wickedly: almost unspectacular fragrance, manage to meet with so much favor? Some say that fragrances that tend to be liked by women on men have to be either very fresh or pleasantly beguilingly sweet and seductive. Eau Extrême, in my opinion, serves both clichés admirably without overdoing either side. It is and remains fresh without alienating with sharpness or "aggressiveness" and is pleasantly sweet without being cheesy or sticky. It's masculine yet approachable.

Conclusion: this fragrance is pretty well known among YouTubern, the community and also so (rightly) and is therefore certainly often worn. Nevertheless, he has certainly his not exactly low price before "protected" to become too inflationary. For specific situations, you may find better, but its reputation as a perfect season- and occasion-independent all-purpose weapon is absolutely justified, as which it is often used by me, if I'm at a loss in front of the perfume cabinet or just want to have him. He actually fits just about every type of man and also no matter what age he is
Farneon
My glutamate among the fragrances
AHSEE I call now abbreviated this fragrance, which would have better deserved another name than that of the umpteenth Allure flanker. Normally, I also stay away from the offshoots of a veteran among the fragrances, but funnily enough, I like the sidekicks of Allure all better than the original.

The Sport edition is (in short) fresher, the Edition Blanche creamier and this one sweeter, but that's completely within the scope of what I still like as sweet. Is also still titled with "Sport". Whether rightly or not, others may judge. I would claim times that me the original Allure is somehow too flowery in the prelude and only quite late unfolds its true strength.

Anyway, here it's about AHSEE or not only because I actually accidentally discovered a kind of fragrance twin with CK One Red Edition For Him. This strikes in the same notch, namely fresh-sweet. In the Drydown he is at least for my nose with this one quasi identical, although a little weaker on the chest.

Something's just always there and is not bad and maybe even good! :-) But there are unfortunately not so many fragrances that you take off a fresh sweetness permanently, because hintenraus usually take over the sugary-vanilla notes. That's different here, because the ever-popular tonka bean is not quite such a sweetie at the end and mint and pepper can not never be undercut!

AHSEE is thus for me a fragrance for every occasion, which I can recommend without hesitation, even to the colder season, when you long for the summer. And I would still prefer any Allure flanker to the hip Bleu de Chanel! ;-)

Still getting use to it
FIRST OF ALL

if you can't smell this after 15min and blame its "lack of performance". BRO, if there was any fragrance that embodies the definition of olfactory fatigue, it is this beast. if you don't believe me, spray 4 spray on a sweater, wear it all day, after that, put it in a drawer, next week you pull it out and smell it and tell me about it.

Projection is 3 feet, lasting power is extra insane.

now, this is a fragrance I have a love/hate relationship with. Sometimes the sweetness is a bit too much for me, other times, I find it surprisingly fresh and enjoyable.

Instead of a note breakdown, I want to describe it in some unique way so as to not be repetitive.

Yes, you will smell like a million bucks. However, people may mistake your scent as a deodorant, if they are inexperienced.

However, I think you wear Chanel for yourself, as long as you know you're wearing something special, you should feel good about it. Honestly, the only description that comes from average folks who aren't into fragrance is "it smells fresh...."

So appreciate it for what it is folks, we can train our nose to pick out the smooth and round sandalwood along with the tonka bean and such. but to others, you just smell good. and that should be enough.

to compare this with some other hype kings:
this, performance wise, beats BDC and Sauvage, IMO.
Smell wise, I think it smells better on certain days when you crave sweetness. other days, the tonka bean really can make you feel a bit too much.

finally, please don't be like me, when I first got this fragrance and got nose fatigue, one time I sprayed 12 sprays and went out..... not a good idea.

Smooth as SILK
Phenomenal scent!!!
It’s the true meaning of smoothness IMO. The very well-balanced scent in all aspects, Fresh but warm & cozy, very wearable and versatile but unique & distinctive, inoffensive but seductive, and....the only weak point is projection. On my skin, it becomes close to the skin after almost 1hr but I can catch it around me for +7hrs (2019 batch). If it has a better projection I would settle for this scent for almost everyday use.
9/10
Always the same old...
is what one or the other fragrance lover will think when he looks out of his niche at the wide range of fragrances that can simply be worn on any occasion, at any time of year and ideally also by any age group. Critic or not, you have to hand it to Chanel's Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême for being one of those very flexible fragrances. "Hated, Damned, Deified" goes the song of the same name by the Onkelz. In a way, this assessment also applies to AHSEE - as it is mostly abbreviated. I would like to make the following attempt to make the interested fragrance friend a little more familiar with him and hope very much that I also succeed.

Already with a look at the launched fragrance pyramid, it is clear that it must be a variable and commonly pleasing fragrance. For more on reading and judging a fragrance by its pyramid, by the way, check out the adorable Mari(ellaMmmh)'s "Reads Well." blog and its answer section.

So first of all, there we have mandarin and also mint. Both fragrance notes provide especially in the Opening for a shaken measure of refreshment and stamina in high, even midsummer temperatures. The fragrance can even be worn to the gym without attracting negative attention in any way, quite the opposite. In the further course of the fragrance, the tangerine says goodbye. At the latest in the base remains only the mint and provides a very pleasant feeling of freshness.
The second key note of AHSEE is the pepper. This also provides a spicy freshness, but also for some edge, and forms the olfactory counterpoint to the fresh notes, but especially to the third important fragrance note, which remains until the base: The tonka bean.

Vanillig, sweet and in this fragrance decidedly creamy she comes along. It is responsible for the inviting, ingratiating and pleasing basic character of the fragrance. In addition, it also defies the other extreme of the air temperature scale, namely severe winter cold. Without it, the fragrance would have the same fate as the vast majority of other Freshies, which are simply eaten by extreme cold.

The result of the four main protagonists is a sporty, fresh, clean, slightly sweet and in the drydown very soft and creamy fragrance - a classic evergreen.

Something important about the performance: AHSEE radiates strongly in the first hour or two, almost opulent. After that, it becomes more restrained and is perceptible at half arm's length. However: The pepper provides for the one or other wearer for the fact that the nose becomes scent-blind. Be sure: Your fellow men can easily, really easily perceive the scent eight hours after application, especially the scent veil. This statement is based on a valid test result!

The bottle - well. Simple and somehow yet noble, I would say - this is certainly a matter of taste. Personally, I could have lived well with a massive magnetic cap, as you can find in other Chanel fragrances, but the plastic cap closing with a click does it too. Beyond that, I think it's advantageous to be able to get a quick picture of the fill state without having to take special measures. Transparent flacons are here, in my opinion, an advantage - but this is certainly whining at a high level.

So who is looking for an extremely flexible fragrance, which he can put on, for example, in the gym and after training, to be able to go immediately afterwards to a date with the person of his heart, all year round, is very well taken care of here. Oh yes, this is aimed at all genders; I consider AHSEE to be unisex.

Give it a chance and try it out!

Thanks for reading!
Captain Scent Tree
During the coffee break at 11km altitude, I always go to the galley and enjoy chatting with my pretty female colleagues who are responsible for the service on board.
Statement of the first colleague: "Finally, a man who smells good!"
Statement of the second colleague: "What is the name of this wonderful fragrance that you wear?"
Statement from the captain: "Do you have a fragrance tree hanging around here somewhere? If so, where is it hiding?"
It's even gone so far as to have the captain mention that it smells especially good up front during the typical welcome announcement to passengers, and draw attention to our perfume offerings in the board magazine if you want to smell just as good. "Now if I'm responsible for increased sales through perfume, I want a commission though."

Since then I am called "the fragrance tree" in the company and when greeting me in the morning all colleagues are happy to spend the working day with me.

I bought the fragrance specifically for work, because I smelled this the first time in 2012 on the plane on the way to the holiday and fell in love directly. What fascinates me particularly, is the fact that this fragrance harmonizes super with the typical airplane smell, which one actually always perceives when you get on a plane. (Of course, a matter of taste)
This is fresh-sweet and actually fits for all occasions in every season. The H/S is enormous with me and holds an 8 hour day in any case without problems. And as you can see takes the fragrance also everyone in the environment was ? Compliments are guaranteed here and everyone also smells the quality that is typical of Chanel. Definitely my Arbeitsduft Nr.1 and also for many more years.

One sees / smells itself on the next flight if first officer "fragrance tree" is present. ✈
Balticsea
I'm fine Kate, the sun is shining out of my ass!
Moin people.....the vast majority of you, will wonder what the hell is this headline. But we'll get to that later. Let's start with AHSEE.

Another comment on this fragrance? Seriously? Things the world doesn't need! That's what many will think....and yet most read on. Parfumos halt. :-)

This fragrance I actually own quite a while and he will also be in the future consistently with me on the shelf. Because, so much in advance, I love this fragrance simply.
But let's start times quite pragmatically:

Flacon: 9/10

Is there much to say here? Massive, elegant, the spray head in old Chanel manner simply the madness. For me, the best sprayers in the designer sector.

Why only 9? Because unfortunately you can not see how much is still in the bottle. But all in all super.

The fragrance: 9.5/10

Let's give in to the scent.

Prelude:

The fragrance starts directly with a citrusy sweetness, which here is clearly due to the mandarin. In addition, the mint joins immediately, which makes the fragrance seem very fresh.
Drydown:

Already after a few minutes, the fragrance is rounded off by the peppery chord. This is very subtle and not at all biting or aggressive. He simply provides a certain depth, which does the fragrance very well.

And then, in the course of the fragrance comes what makes this fragrance. Because more and more, the tonka bean makes its way to the front and gives the fragrance that incredibly delicious, sweet accord that I love so much.

Yes..... Tonka bean.....the scent that now permeates every other designer fragrance. But here in this fragrance, it's not used to create a perpetually sweet, synthetic one-size-fits-all mush. No, here it ensures that the fragrance has that unique charm of being fresh, citrusy and sweet at the same time. The clear constant companions here are the mandarin, the mint and the tonka bean. So simple really, yet so brilliant. Rounded off with the pepper and very subtle woody tones, this fragrance simply has everything an all-rounder needs to be able to do. And for a designer, this fragrance has an incredibly high quality. You can just smell it. For me, the best designer on the market.
Durability: 8/10

On me actually quite good for a designer that brings a certain freshness

Short and sweet per hour one point - makes 8/10
Sillage: 8/10

The first two hours everyone in the room perceives you. It surrounds you a beautiful cloud of this delicious fragrance.

Hours 3 and 4 are still enough to make a stay in an elevator a scent experience for everyone ;-P
After that, it becomes skin deep and after said 8 hours, that's the end of the day
Compliments:

I don't think I have a designer standing that I have gotten more compliments on in the first two hours after applying. Women and men alike. Whether it's at the gym, at the office, going out, or out to dinner.

Perfect segue to the next point:

When does this fragrance fit?

Short and sweet? Simply everywhere

Winter, summer, autumn and winter.

Evening, daytime, as an everyday fragrance to work, but also to date or sports. He will never tarnish. Even for a wedding, this fragrance would be noble and elegant enough.

Still, for me the most beautiful between 15-25 degrees in everyday life.

Who can wear this fragrance?

Again, short and sweet:

Everyone, whether business type, sporty, young, old.

Well okay, it might be a little out of place on my grandpa, but who knows? Grandpa.....when this madness out there is over be prepared for a fragrance sample ;-P
Conclusion

For me, this fragrance is the best all-rounder that you can currently get to buy. And incidentally the best, what the designer industry has brought the last ten years on the market. Hats off Chanel.

So, and now for the resolution of my headline. This fragrance just reminds me of George Clooney. A gentleman that you just can't not like. This man just has charisma and even if you don't like him, you won't hate him. And like George Clooney, AHSEE is also timeless. And let's face it When Seth Gecko aka George Clooney uttered that legendary line from the caption in From Dusk Till Dawn, no one could have guessed how timeless George Clooney would one day be. Back then, he was beating up vampires. Today, he advertises coffee in a suit and is the epitome of elegance and charisma. Yes, like AHSEE, George Clooney is also universal. And sure enough, he just smelled AHSEE when he uttered the phrase from the headline. :-D
On that note

Hanseatic greetings

Finerthings8Finerthings8 24 days ago
Wonderfully generic
NicSealNicSeal 1 month ago
The benchmark for a signature fragrance. Extreme quality, versatility, & heightens one’s confidence. A dumb reach stunner. Smells of luxury.
Blako11Blako11 2 months ago
Great perfume, compliments abound when I wear it. It's scent combines the citrus with the other notes very well
50something50something 5 months ago
10/10, but better suited for the younger crowd, from 18 to 45. I don’t wear it much, it seems like I’m trying to hard to smell youthful
MeneeixMeneeix 5 months ago
Very bad wake and duration. to a perfume that has a magnificent smell and an exaggerated extra cost.
RonniweRonniwe 5 months ago
Una fragancia muy nombrada y hypeada. Huele bien, pero no dura demasiado. No la compraría de nuevo, hay fraganciasc mucho mejores.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
A sweet fresh opening with orange and mint, spiced with pepper. A nice shower gel scent with good ingredients. In the drydown, tonka bean.
GreMuserGreMuser 10 months ago
Not great if you smell it close, very pleasant when lies in the air; fresh, mint and orange, versatility monster.
Dan81Dan81 1 year ago
Creamy citrus dessert. Compliment beast as it creates an alluring fragrance cloud. Initially caused headaches but luckily I got used to it
Arman038Arman038 1 year ago
Such a pleasing and addictive scent, one of my favourite parfumes. I recommend to wear this in spring and summer.

Ein Hag im Winter.
by Drakecito
by Arman038
by Arman038

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel