Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême (2012)

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Mint, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.10.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Sweet Tonka beans
I do love the Chanel line, but this one.... is a miss for me. Now, I'm not saying I'm not going to use it, just not as much as I would have loved to. It opens up with a (for me) strong vanilla scent and some orange. It dos dry down a bit after 2-3 hours, but even after 6-8 hours, all I get is tonka beans (80%) and maybe some spice/woody (20%) notes. It last all day and even the next morning I can smell it, so be careful with the sprays. I would not do more than 2-3 sprays, since I feel I would kill my surroundings. One could say that it is versatile and can be used almost year round, but from my perspective it's not. Since I would not use it for my professional life, but only recommend it for a limited type of activities (chilling at home, shopping, visiting friends/family) in the colder month, I can not honestly say it's versatile. Season: from colder days in fall until early spring. A friend called it my "Sugar Daddy" perfume hehehe The point is, that it smells sweet/good and something a younger crowd might enjoy more than me. To be fair: I've found that I tend to love office safe fragrances, so if I do not feel its' safe for office = less use. That said, I can not get myself to sell it - simple because it's always nice to have at least one perfume that is not associated with work.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Addiction, addiction, addiction
Four o'clock in the morning, Sunday.

Sleep was never my friend. I adorn myself with restlessness and increasingly need a companion who makes me addicted. In my loneliness I lose myself and find that I feel nothing. Pure darkness without light..... yet I slowly feel his presence. The distance tempts my soul to wander until it finally finds peace. But the soul wants more; not satisfying greed for more. Unemotionally, I freeze in my lust, it destroys me. I don't want to quit and still demand redemption. The light is extinguished a long time ago, only the warmth of my companion in the iron cold makes me addicted
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 6.5/10
Not bad..
This is a clone of the original Allure Homme Sport. However, the vanilla is more pronounced in this and the woods seem to stick out to me. I purchased this because I owned the original at one time but got bored with it & besides the fact the it was/is so common. I gave up on it. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to smell like EVERYONE else WHERE EVER I go.

With that being said, this last on my skin six hours with average to strong projection in the beginning. After about 2 hours, I am left with a orange/vanillsh wood type smell that is not unpleasant, but it is synthetic. Chanel normally makes good fragrances, but this I am afraid to my nose is a average offering marketed towards the younger crowed. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not for me. I will say I do prefer this over the original, but when it comes to Chanel's frags marketed for men, I will stick with the likes of Antaeus & Egoiste! Grown up stuff!
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Good as all Allure line...
It's good as all Allure line.

But in my opinion there's nothing extreme here. It's balmy and sweet, even sweeter than regular Allure Sport.

Maybe there's too much tonka bean added, so that's why it's called 'extreme'.

I miss the aldehydes of Allure Sport.

I'd stay with the regular one if i had to choose.

Actually this is a good flanker that anyway deserves a try at least.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are average.

Updated November 2013

JoaoMartins 23 days ago
I find this perfume very synthetic and super overrated. It smells like a typical cheap perfume to me. Edt Blanche is 1000x better
Bottle 6.0
Scent 5.0
Yos 60 days ago
I absolutely love it. Nice performance and sweet with a little bit of freshness to me! Not generic either.
Bottle 8.0

• by BestSmellGuy by BestSmellGuy
  • by XDiable by XDiable
  • by Gumschel by Gumschel

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel