Allure Homme Sport 2004 Eau de Toilette

Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel
Bottle Design Jacques Helleu
Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2004. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

MuskMusk
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.08.2021.

Effervescent Creamsicle
Fresh orange and creamy vanilla, much like a Creamsicle. Has an effervescent pop to it courtesy of the pepper. Gets more vanillic as it dries down but that's otherwise the only change my nose notices over time. Simple, versatile. I prefer the scent over Eau Extreme.

Versace Pour Homme's orange-flavored big brother. Also reminds me a lot of a cleaned-up Terre d'Hermes with that effervescent orange, but with a creamy vanilla instead of that earthy flint underlying it. (I still haven't smelled Eau Tres Fraiche, sue me.) Performance leaves something to be desired IMO: moderate projection for the first hour on my skin, weak projection 2-3hr, longevity 5-6hr.
The perfect Saturday
I get up without an alarm clock, the sun is shining and it's Saturday I spray me the Chanel on and notice how my already good mood lifts again.
With the pleasant and light creamy-powdery freshness in the nose I go to do the last errands of the week.

I smile, everyone smiles, after all, today is a sunny Saturday.
I drive back home and with the knowledge that the day brings nothing bad I spray me the Chanel a second time. Again go to the baker because somehow I have today desire on a lemon tart.
Pair times Nachsprühen and enjoy the tart in the garden. Life can be so easy.
In the early afternoon, turn on the grill. Just in time for the start of the Bundesliga conference I spray again sporty after.
It will not be a big barbecue, only a good friend comes.
Barbecue, sun, football, two to three beers and no stress. Before the evening game again re-spray. The sun slowly disappears, the friend says goodbye. Briefly tidy everything together, then a summer evening shower. Three to four good night splashes.
The perfect day comes to an end just like my 150ml bottle of Chanel.
Chanel or Versace ?
First of all, it's true the Chanel smells the cheaper Versace clearly similar, whereby I feel the Chanel but creamy & powdery than the Versace.
Would call him perhaps as " summer evening Ausgehduft".

The first spray actually reminds of the sea, you got here really well. Then it also does not take long & the fragrance develops its full much fallt, Mandarin/Neroli... a Fresh bomb as you imagine a fragrance if you ask the nice lady in Douglas for a " I'm looking for something fresh" :P

ScentSlave
This one is underrated in my opinion...
But that’s not a bad thing, because less people are wearing it!!

I prefer this one over the Eau Extreme because I get better performance/longevity out of it. Such a fresh opening, and it leaves a gorgeous sillage trail that leaves people in a daze, wondering where that magical scent is coming from. I get an easy 8 hours out of it, and it projects to about 4ft for 2-3 hours, then eases back to a nice, round 2ft radius.

I definitely get a similar vibe to the Versace Pour Homme, but prefer the Chanel; it’s richer and fuller overall. Macy’s had it for 15% off, so I grabbed the 150ml bottle, and smiled all the way home. Summers coming, and I got my freshie Arsenal ready to go!
My husband's Monday perfume
Incredibly invigorating, returns from relaxation to work reality, causes a burst of energy, sobering, "turns on" and how that turns on!!!
"Everything is in my power, my mind is clear, I'm full of drive!"
Mega sexy, a classic! Pure Allure!
My Go-To-Guy for many years
Since I was 17 (almost 13 years old), this is a fragrance that has always been on my shelf. For years, it was also the only one. My friends celebrated the fragrance so much that I couldn't get away from it. Now the nose is also developing a bit, but it's still an incredible combination of fresh notes.

The scent never gets boring, it is still noticeable on the clothes after washing, it really lasts well, the opening is not excessive. But even after a short time it develops its full power and effect.

I still like to wear it today :)
Noble Sporty Chanel
Yeah, you can't go wrong with Chanel. Let's just think of Bleu de Chanel or Egoiste. All of them top scents.
Allure Sport Homme also cuts an exceptionally good figure as a summer scent.
In the beginning, the fruitiness of mandarins and orange mix shines through. Afterwards the pepper joins them. But rather discreetly and classily coordinated. The drydown or finish is also very successful with tonka bean and vanilla and vetiver.
On the whole, it is a very fresh and harmoniously coordinated summer scent that is white to please. Chanel has managed to create a noble and elegant summer scent that also has a good shelf life.
Price and performance are always right for this fragrance.
Conclusion: Chanel has done everything right here again. Attractive, noble, harmonious, fresh Chanel a safe bank!
Papjack
Citrus with pepper, a very successful composition
A long time ago I heard about Chanel Allure Homme Sport for the first time.
Of course, I had to test it immediately, so I went to the perfumery and snapped up the tester. I wasn't sure if it was something for me, so I didn't get it at first, but then summer 2008 or 2009 came and I needed a new summer scent, so... ordered.

The pepper convinced me immediately. Too bad that it didn't last sooooo long, at least I couldn't notice, but it could also be that it is only my subjective opinion with the time, at that time I possibly thought differently
I find the composition with orange, pepper and tonka bean very successful, and I haven't found a new fragrance on the market for a long time, which in retrospect made me so "dependent" I had bought it 4 times, always in the 100ml version, no matter if in Strasbourg or Outlet in Austria, it always had a place with me in the collection until it was replaced by its big brother Eau Extréme.

I can still recommend the fragrance to anyone who spends a lot of time by the sea, for the evenings at the beach bar or the open-air concerts (well now in times of Corona rather difficult), the fragrance will not disappoint you.

In the meantime I have to say, I still have the big brother called Eau Extréme in my collection, but I think it is more suitable for the cold season, a fragrance is what remains...as long as it is still produced.
Allure Homme Sport - Pride and Prejudice
2004 in a perfume department. There I tried my hand at the odd new thing and ended up at Allure Homme Sport. No, nothing fitted together, just remained unpleasant on my skin. So I always went around the product. A few days ago it was on a souk show as a goodie. What do I have to say. It comes to me today clearly fresher, freer and more harmonious in the nose. The fresh note is subtly driven by orange and tangerine. But now I perceive a nice aquatic note that lasts for a longer time and offers a nice balance/antipole to the emerging warmer and flowery course. Amber, musk and vanilla are not my stars on the perfume shelf, but since the fresh orange and the aquatic note (seawater or aldehydes?) always flash up again, I now have a much more positive attitude towards the whole package without pride or prejudice.

Lovely
It smells like a perfect Sunday morning, waking up in a little town near the Aegean sea, smelling the sea breeze, the air, and whiffs of some hanged fresh laundry near your front window.

Man, I love it.

I don't get too much citrus from this,
also something in this reminds me of acqua di gio A LOT. but this doesn't have the calone harshness.

Many may think this is too simple.
I agree, it's like drinking neat scotch or having a piece of fillet mignon. Sometimes all you need the simple goodness

RamonkuRamonku 30 days ago
My girlfriend says that it is the fragrance used by the old man who chase young girls
MrLimuzinMrLimuzin 5 months ago
Orange creamsicle, AHS got me into this hobby. Smells a bit synthetic nowadays. No longer an 'I love it,' but not a hate. Still relevant
OrandaveOrandave 7 months ago
Superior cologne for sports activities. Citrusy fresh and not distracting at all!
JayNayJayNay 7 months ago
Very nice, bright and light uplifting and classic Chanel. The more I wear it the more I enjoy it.
MillanderMillander 2 years ago
Allure Homme Sport = Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême + Versace Pour Homme + a little orange
DPArtistDPArtist 2 years ago
5.5
As with the ironically weaker 'Eau Extreme,' AHS manages to be a 'Sport' scent which is NOT refreshing. Safe scent but can get cloying.
ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
A nice aquatic. The citrus face is very great as well and it blends well with the creamy drydown. The metallic face is all the way through.
KingPinKingPin 3 years ago
4.5
After 10 fresh minutes it smells like I rubbed orange peel on my skin. Not a catastrophic scent but it's probably cheaper to buy an orange
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 3 years ago
Chemical mess. Cheap headache inducing chemical water.
OPomoneOPomone 6 years ago
A fragrance in very poor taste, ideally suited to those who wear socks with their
sandals.

by Lacrimalus
by Lacrimalus
Allure Homme Sport and BMW 4 Series Coupé
by Tibor
Das AS und der Deostift sind sensationell, besser als das EdT. ;)
by TomDuft
by Lilienfeld
by Lilienfeld
by Turandot
by Turandot
Racing
by Tibor
Der Flakon hat eine kleine Delle. :)
by TomDuft
by Danskil
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel