Allure Homme Sport 2004 Eau de Toilette

Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel
Bottle Design Jacques Helleu
Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2004. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Mandarin orange, Seawater, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Pepper, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.06.2021.

Chanel or Versace ?
First of all, it's true the Chanel smells the cheaper Versace clearly similar, whereby I feel the Chanel but creamy & powdery than the Versace.
Would call him perhaps as " summer evening Ausgehduft".

The first spray actually reminds of the sea, you got here really well. Then it also does not take long & the fragrance develops its full much fallt, Mandarin/Neroli... a Fresh bomb as you imagine a fragrance if you ask the nice lady in Douglas for a " I'm looking for something fresh" :P

ScentSlave
This one is underrated in my opinion...
But that’s not a bad thing, because less people are wearing it!!

I prefer this one over the Eau Extreme because I get better performance/longevity out of it. Such a fresh opening, and it leaves a gorgeous sillage trail that leaves people in a daze, wondering where that magical scent is coming from. I get an easy 8 hours out of it, and it projects to about 4ft for 2-3 hours, then eases back to a nice, round 2ft radius.

I definitely get a similar vibe to the Versace Pour Homme, but prefer the Chanel; it’s richer and fuller overall. Macy’s had it for 15% off, so I grabbed the 150ml bottle, and smiled all the way home. Summers coming, and I got my freshie Arsenal ready to go!
My husband's Monday perfume
Incredibly invigorating, returns from relaxation to work reality, causes a burst of energy, sobering, "turns on" and how that turns on!!!
"Everything is in my power, my mind is clear, I'm full of drive!"
Mega sexy, a classic! Pure Allure!
My Go-To-Guy for many years
Since I was 17 (almost 13 years old), this is a fragrance that has always been on my shelf. For years, it was also the only one. My friends celebrated the fragrance so much that I couldn't get away from it. Now the nose is also developing a bit, but it's still an incredible combination of fresh notes.

The scent never gets boring, it is still noticeable on the clothes after washing, it really lasts well, the opening is not excessive. But even after a short time it develops its full power and effect.

I still like to wear it today :)
Noble Sporty Chanel
Yeah, you can't go wrong with Chanel. Let's just think of Bleu de Chanel or Egoiste. All of them top scents.
Allure Sport Homme also cuts an exceptionally good figure as a summer scent.
In the beginning, the fruitiness of mandarins and orange mix shines through. Afterwards the pepper joins them. But rather discreetly and classily coordinated. The drydown or finish is also very successful with tonka bean and vanilla and vetiver.
On the whole, it is a very fresh and harmoniously coordinated summer scent that is white to please. Chanel has managed to create a noble and elegant summer scent that also has a good shelf life.
Price and performance are always right for this fragrance.
Conclusion: Chanel has done everything right here again. Attractive, noble, harmonious, fresh Chanel a safe bank!
Papjack
Citrus with pepper, a very successful composition
A long time ago I heard about Chanel Allure Homme Sport for the first time.
Of course, I had to test it immediately, so I went to the perfumery and snapped up the tester. I wasn't sure if it was something for me, so I didn't get it at first, but then summer 2008 or 2009 came and I needed a new summer scent, so... ordered.

The pepper convinced me immediately. Too bad that it didn't last sooooo long, at least I couldn't notice, but it could also be that it is only my subjective opinion with the time, at that time I possibly thought differently
I find the composition with orange, pepper and tonka bean very successful, and I haven't found a new fragrance on the market for a long time, which in retrospect made me so "dependent" I had bought it 4 times, always in the 100ml version, no matter if in Strasbourg or Outlet in Austria, it always had a place with me in the collection until it was replaced by its big brother Eau Extréme.

I can still recommend the fragrance to anyone who spends a lot of time by the sea, for the evenings at the beach bar or the open-air concerts (well now in times of Corona rather difficult), the fragrance will not disappoint you.

In the meantime I have to say, I still have the big brother called Eau Extréme in my collection, but I think it is more suitable for the cold season, a fragrance is what remains...as long as it is still produced.
Allure Homme Sport - Pride and Prejudice
2004 in a perfume department. There I tried my hand at the odd new thing and ended up at Allure Homme Sport. No, nothing fitted together, just remained unpleasant on my skin. So I always went around the product. A few days ago it was on a souk show as a goodie. What do I have to say. It comes to me today clearly fresher, freer and more harmonious in the nose. The fresh note is subtly driven by orange and tangerine. But now I perceive a nice aquatic note that lasts for a longer time and offers a nice balance/antipole to the emerging warmer and flowery course. Amber, musk and vanilla are not my stars on the perfume shelf, but since the fresh orange and the aquatic note (seawater or aldehydes?) always flash up again, I now have a much more positive attitude towards the whole package without pride or prejudice.

Lovely
It smells like a perfect Sunday morning, waking up in a little town near the Aegean sea, smelling the sea breeze, the air, and whiffs of some hanged fresh laundry near your front window.

Man, I love it.

I don't get too much citrus from this,
also something in this reminds me of acqua di gio A LOT. but this doesn't have the calone harshness.

Many may think this is too simple.
I agree, it's like drinking neat scotch or having a piece of fillet mignon. Sometimes all you need the simple goodness

Little Chanel
I fell in disgrace, strange that Chanel still produces it. Year of birth 2004 when the marine perfumes were in fashion and Chanel launches its marine to counter the indisputable success of Acqua di Gio. I remember that in 2005 I was looking for my perfume from disco nights, I went into perfumery and after several sniffs I decided to put ADG and the left CAHS on my right wrist. The very similar opening made me undecided, but once I got home I did not I had doubts, the scent of armani was still beautiful sparkling, fresh and flowery on my skin, chanel was left an annoying and nauseating sweetness. My choice was obviously ADG.Chanel opens with a nice citrus and spicy, but then the base tonka and vanilla make it overly sweet and also lasts a lot, unfortunately. in addition to not liking there are many similar perfumes, even bubble bath if not the best and modern. If you really like Allure homme sport (Really you like it?) try the extreme version, much more enjoyable.
But then because sport, I've never understood it. Wrong also the name
Bought a year ago at a ridiculous price, I immediately regretted it
Rating 5/10
A forgotten hype?!
It's been a while since the fragrance was first released. How I smelled and acquired it for the first time I do not remember. But I knew then that when I wore it I felt a little noble. Especially, although I have not yet experienced much in the perfume world. But the brand name Chanel alone gave me the impression Then came the advertising film that was played during the Formula 1 break and tried to convey the freshness of the aquatic notes.
Fresh and elegant fits perfectly.

It is a masculine fragrance with a fresh character. I love scents that bring pepper with them. Where the pepper is not directly visible but the spice is directly noticeable. It's hard to describe. It thus has a well-balanced tandem, which gives it an elegant, cheerful, free, everyday wake-up.

The mandarin/orange is not as present as in other fragrances. Not like freshly sliced but that's a good thing. This is the personal trademark of this fragrance. A fresh first effect of mandarin and aldehyde notes.
This is followed by a combination of neroli and cedar wood, a blend of intense and masculine notes. The neroli never comes over here, though.
After a few minutes, the fragrance reveals a light tonka bean note and musky notes.
The fragrance has been described here, however, already umpteen times super.

I have the feeling that the scent has unfortunately fallen into oblivion. In my opinion it was a real hype that is timeless and still great to wear. Perfectly matched, not too sweet and not too old-fashioned. Therefore wearable from young to old. Not too intrusive and not too hidden. Not only in summer with hot temperatures but also in winter. Not only wearable during sports but also in the office or for a special occasion.

I was fascinated by the fragrance and I have received many compliments for it. He never came off badly. The durability and sillage on me is completely ok. I would say perfectly tuned. One is pleasantly perceived even over a longer period of time.

In my opinion, the fragrance still goes very, very well. Unfortunately something has been forgotten and torn apart by some people here. What I can't understand. So to celebrate the day, I'm going to spray it on myself and I'm already looking forward to the fresh, elegant aquatic notes that will surround me.

MrLimuzinMrLimuzin 2 months ago
Orange creamsicle, AHS got me into this hobby. Smells a bit synthetic nowadays. No longer an 'I love it,' but not a hate. Still relevant
OrandaveOrandave 4 months ago
Superior cologne for sports activities. Citrusy fresh and not distracting at all!
JayNayJayNay 4 months ago
Very nice, bright and light uplifting and classic Chanel. The more I wear it the more I enjoy it.
MillanderMillander 1 year ago
Allure Homme Sport = Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême + Versace Pour Homme + a little orange
DPArtistDPArtist 1 year ago
5.5
As with the ironically weaker 'Eau Extreme,' AHS manages to be a 'Sport' scent which is NOT refreshing. Safe scent but can get cloying.
ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
A nice aquatic. The citrus face is very great as well and it blends well with the creamy drydown. The metallic face is all the way through.
KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
4.5
After 10 fresh minutes it smells like I rubbed orange peel on my skin. Not a catastrophic scent but it's probably cheaper to buy an orange
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Chemical mess. Cheap headache inducing chemical water.
OPomoneOPomone 6 years ago
A fragrance in very poor taste, ideally suited to those who wear socks with their
sandals.

by Lacrimalus
by Lacrimalus
Allure Homme Sport and BMW 4 Series Coupé
by Tibor
Das AS und der Deostift sind sensationell, besser als das EdT. ;)
by TomDuft
by Lilienfeld
by Lilienfeld
by Turandot
by Turandot
Racing
by Tibor
Der Flakon hat eine kleine Delle. :)
by TomDuft
by Danskil
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel