Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport 2004 Eau de Toilette

JackHunter33
17.06.2022 - 10:18 AM

Absolutely Gorgeous Fragrance

A absolutely gorgeous fragrance and one of the best designer scents a man can buy. I get a beautiful blend of sexy creamy orange citrus with that Aqua di Gio marine note which runs throughout the composition from start to finish. Followed by a woody vanilla musk mixed in with neroli, it's quite complex and has your nose entertained whilst it lasts. The scent gets you noticed with compliments with people asking you, what are you wearing. I love that marine note, it gives me that vacation in the Bahamas feeling.

I get five hours longevity where the first two are the best for sillage and projection. Then it stays close to you but is still decent. I noticed it lasts way longer if you spray it on clothing.

All in all I love this scent and it gets a big thumbs up from me!

Latest Reviews

JackHunter33JackHunter33 1 month ago
Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) - Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) Sensual Allure
Wow I was not expecting this one to be this good but it's a winner. Lots of citrus and incense mixing in with patchouli and geranium. Sea notes add the marine vibe and the sage gives the scent that extra sensuality. Walking along the beach at night...

JackHunter33JackHunter33 2 months ago
Feuilles de Tabac - Miller Harris

Feuilles de Tabac A Classical Masculine Fragrance
A fiery camphor like spice coupled with pine is what I get on the opening. Reminds me of that spicy bite in that vintage old spice cologne from decades ago. After the peppery spicy opening a warm tobacco note makes itself known. It's...