Allure Sensuelle Parfum

Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Submitted by GoldenOriole, last update on 17.02.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Allure Sensuelle (Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Allure Sensuelle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

Annikatz
The successful birthday after all
Oh, I don't want to moan. Today I turn 39. There were enough shrill and noisy birthdays. It's been celebrated in before, celebrated out, celebrated through. It's getting more sedentary. Calm down. Adult. Uh, will you? Man, maybe. Hardly me. I'm still a crazy noodle. And for my birthday, even more so. I want to embrace the whole world, persuade three monks to smooch and dance on the table.
Instead, this year suddenly bed rest is the order of the day. After an unavoidable foot Op. So no celebrating, no monks, no dancing. What do you do? One calls in a soft voice for God's spouses and asks for the black box.
The box of my soul comforter. These are fragrances that give me security and durability. Some protection. And you're one of them. Because you're very special.
You're a Chanel, you can tell. All Chanels have something similar in the process, there one recognizes the immediately.
You're a perfume, so you're pretty close, but you have a lot of stamina. Lasts almost forever. Smells like a nice chat over a cup of tea in the garden. Yeah, sort of. I take flowers was, and bergamot, and the citric of a mandarin, but also the bitterness of the peel. Bowl, like a scarf. You can be nestled inside, like in a scarf.
So, now you're on your case. And now I'm just gonna sleep into my birthday. Why shouldn't I? I'm wearing my prettiest Pigama, I just emptied a piccolo with my sweetheart. And in your company, the night and the day will be beautiful.
I get calls and messages from half the world, there will certainly be a coffee with the family and you give me hold. You force me to hold my back straight and watch my manners. After all, you are a Chanel!

by Couchlock
by Couchlock

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel