Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel

Bleu de Chanel 2010Eau de Toilette

Heldenvater
04.03.2021 - 02:06 PM
Helpful Review
Smile at the touch of a button
Over the course of the last year, my collection has grown in size and cost - statements and comments became samples, samples became bottles, and these joined the others piece by piece.

Am I done? Rather not.

But what I have found is that I keep reaching for the perfumes that do something to me, that put me in a certain mood, that make me happy - and Bleu de Chanel is such a perfume.

There are more exclusive ones, there are higher quality, more expensive and better ones, yes, yes, yes and YES.

But when it gets warmer outside and I need a good feeling, I like to reach for this scent often.

The start is fresh, strong and spicy due to the grapefruit and the woody undertones - a kick start to the day!

In the course, it quickly softens, while the pleasant freshness remains - the fragrance gains in substance and depth.

With a solid durability and a good radiance, he accompanies me almost through the whole workday - and even in the evening he is still perceptible on me.

Bleu de Chanel is a small phenomenon for me - an everyday happiness maker, which has not let itself get down over the last decade - and that despite younger and qualitatively higher-quality competition.

As often as I wear it, I'm fine - that's why it will probably be able to maintain its place in my collection permanently