Bleu de Chanel (2014)Eau de Parfum

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Mandarin, Sicilian lemon, Haitian vetiver, Woody notes, Cedar, Vanilla, Venezuelan tonka bean, New Caledonian sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.02.2020.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Fenice
Who or what is stupid here?
... I'll get to that in a minute.

Bleu de Chanel EdP I had tested at that time shortly after release, because I liked the EdP from the scents better than the EdT, whereas I had never tested the EdT before. When I first tried BdC EdP, I liked it right away, even though I'm actually very picky! Back then, after the test, it was clear: You must have it! So I bought the perfume and to this day I'm still satisfied with it.

So... but who or what is stupid here? NOBODY! I had to think of User Schoork and Mr. Spangler when Mr. Spangler mentioned the "stupid Chantal". But it's true, if you pronounce Bleu de Chanel without a pause in between, it actually sounds like "stupid Chanel", which is why we often ask the question: "Why is that stupid?" Then you always have to explain that this is not Stupid but Bleu - French for blue and B L E U is written.

Scent:
When spraying you can smell the lemon very well and slightly the tangerine. After some time, the smell becomes pleasantly woody, with the lemon remaining present the whole time. Believe it or not but I can actually smell the vanilla out but only if I go very close with my nose and take a deep breath. The vanilla smells very light but nice and natural (no vanilla sugar etc.) but more like vanilla pulp or similar, so very pleasant. BdC EdP is not going through a huge development, i.e. it smells very pleasantly lemony and slightly woody all the time, and I also mean somehow very slightly fruity.

I don't know about durability and sillage, because I never tested it and never looked at the watch, but it is enough for one working day (8 hours). I myself consider the Sillage to be moderate, i.e. it radiates normally and does not feel hundreds of meters like an MFK Grand Soir. With BdC EdP you will certainly not annoy or even kill anyone (as far as the Sillage is concerned).

Bleu de Chanel EdP smells very clean and pleasant and is therefore suitable for all occasions but especially for work.

So if you're looking for a good perfume at a good price, which you can actually wear anytime, anywhere and at any season and time of day, you won't go wrong with BdC EdP. If you want something more exciting and exclusive, you won't be able to avoid buying an expensive perfume that cracks the €100-200€ mark.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

You have to.. Shut up !
Subtle. That's the word for me. A phemomenal fragrance. Now I see why the people are saying that lacks in performance but it's not the case with me. Yes, I see that it's not your Sauvage or A*Men to fill up a whole room but guys..let's be honest, that's the beauty of bleu de chanel. Its subtle projection, its subtle touch on the skin.
It's a fresh and woody combined with a bit fruity accord to me. Extremely versatile. Can be worn all seasons if you ask me but not casual, not anytime. It's more than that. A night out, a date, a job interview, a meeting and so on. But no casual. You got the point.
I recently got my bottle of Eau De Parfum because I like it the most bewteen the EDT and Parfum and I love it. Wore it a few times and it's such a confident booster ! Also it puts you in such a great mood !
Performance ? It is what it is. For me, 7-8 hours easily with subtle projection. And subtle means no weak ! Just that it is soft and doesn't bother other noses by being overpowered.
Projection is there for a few good hours. (3-4 hours) and then it settles colser to the skin but not turning into a skin scent until the 6th hour from the application. For me, no problem at all with performance or projection. I know for sure that I am noticed everytime I am wearing it. Its performance it's perfect for me. A little pricy but it's a beauty that has to be in my collection.
Overall rating : 8.5/10
7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

DerR
About accepting advice and the courage to try something new
A little more than two years ago, for whatever reason, I was like, "Boy, you need a second perfume!" (My parents were also thankful that I could once again express a concrete Christmas wish)
So quickly into this shop, which I always pronounced in my younger years like the name of two American actors (father and son).
Once there, I took off in high spirits
After five minutes of testing, I had the desire to forget the whole thing.
I just couldn't smell anything anymore. Don't ask me what smells I was expecting from my nose in such a short time, it was simply too much.
So first go home and think about a new plan of action, how I could bring this topic "new scent" down most elegantly for me now

So I rummaged in the computer between my ears for the master plan and remembered the words of my uncle: "The fascination with YouTube comes from the fact that no matter what topic there is at least one review

So start your computer, open Youtube, enter "perfume" in the search bar, watch a strange guy who says: "Bleu de Chanel as eau de parfum, is the best perfume if you want to own exactly one", go to the store, spray on test strips, sniff at home, test on my skin the next day, forward it to the parents, get a present.
Actually quite simple if you look back at the whole thing.

And so is Bleu de Chanel. It's about as stringent (if you can say that about perfume) as I finally decided on this blue bottle. Simple calculation!

The fragrance itself should actually be familiar to many. Citrus and wood are successful in this case, although I actually find it difficult to explicitly sniff the notes listed. Only sandalwood I think I can recognize.
In fact, it doesn't really matter, because in my opinion, the only thing that was intended for the blue series was the following: Something that smells good and that you can wear forever. The main thing is nothing fancy!
And they actually did it.
Since Chanel is on it, the word "wealthy" is automatically associated with it.

Let's get to the bottom line:
Bleu de Chanel (even the name is simple) is a solid fragrance, no corners, no edges, fits everywhere and can be worn at any time of day or night. If not overdosed (apparently this has already happened to me), for most people you smell good enough in everyday life without attracting negative attention.
Whether you're only 18 or already 80 years old, all years of construction can use this fragrance with confidence.

Whether I'm satisfied: Yeah, I'll probably buy it later too It was a right decision to listen to my uncle first and then to strangers from a screen.

And yet in retrospect I sometimes think to myself: A little more courage would not have done any harm!
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Golcher
I wanted to hate it, I really did
I was fed up with all the hype that came with Bleu EDP so I kind of discarded it and moved on but a couple of days ago my gf gave it to my as a birthday present... whoa!
Such a beautiful citrusy opening, I got grapefruit and lemon layered with smokey tones and some of the best woody notes I've experienced.
So many layers, you can get so many notes blended so masterfuly, it's godlike.

A cliché is a cliché for a reason, because it's true, because something works and there is a reason Bleu EDP is shrouded with all this hype.
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Blue Moon
[short review]
You may love it or hate it, but Bleu de Chanel is a blue fragrance landmark. Of all the versions, the one I prefer is the Eau de Parfum concentration and there is a number of reasons for it.
- First of all, the citrus. In the opening there is a citrus accord that smells like a mix of deep yellow lemon and grapefruit. Very refreshing and very attention grabbing.
- Second strong impression. The not strong balsamic and smoky incense/amber base notes frame that actualy makes this fragrance a bit less blue and stresses the woody facet of it. Due to this accord, the fragrance gains performance but above all, it excell in the wearability and versatility domains.
- Third remark. The wood notes are superb although not dominant. They add a lot of class and masculinity to the dominant "bleu" panorama.
- Fourth and last reasoning. As a masculine and manly perfume, the scent must please the ladies around us. And it does it quite well.

I do have other designer blue fragrances that I probably wear more frequently, like Mauboussin Private Club or even Versace Dylan Blue. But to complement a light wool dark suit, a white collar shirt and a silk tie, Bleu de Chanel EdP cannot be beaten.

Music: Frank Sinatra "Blue Moon"
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Norleans
A new beginning with a different sign
My wife gave me the name brother EdT for Christmas 2010. It was my first bottle, a little nobler. The magnetic lid enchanted me and I found the scent of Chanel - which is a luxury fashion house - just special cream as a matter of principle.
But now it happened that I developed a greater and greater aversion to the fragrance after a few months as the wearing time of the fragrance increased. It's hard for me to describe this dislike. For me there was a certain oppressive warmth or stuffness that made me unable to bear and wear BdC EdT any longer.
This sense of smell resonates with almost all Chanel men's fragrances for me. In a statement I once called this self-smell Chanelin. The only exception for me is Chanel's Allure Homme Edition Blanche. Until now.
Recently I bought a day cream in a perfumery (yes, even we gentlemen use Ü39 more than Nivea now) and the nice lady apologized that she only had one kind of samples left to give me. I read only Chanel and Bleu and was not very enthusiastic. But I could give the sample to a colleague.

I wasn't aware before that there was a new derivative of Bleu in 2014 and that it was launched on the market with the addition of Eau de Parfum. I was sure that the difference to the EdT would not be big, but I sprayed the sample on myself. Although the Chanelin can be guessed, the so frowned upon stuffness shines here with absence. Yes, in my nose the two scents are quite similar, but the EdP is a bit more light-footed and completely without the warmth that makes breathing difficult at some point. Well, I was thrilled. I announced my new discovery and my wife, herself a large Chanel fragrance wearer (I could only perceive Chanelin very weakly in women's fragrances), gave me a small bottle of the fragrance for my wedding day last Friday.
I'm really happy about my rediscovery and wore BdC yesterday during our morning grocery shopping and sprayed again as we spent some time in a furniture store near Hamburg in the afternoon (by the way there were 40% on many parts :-)). That was a mistake. I was of the opinion that the scent had vanished after a few hours, only because of that I added more. My wife confirmed several times in the afternoon, in the stuffy furniture store, without being asked, that I was somewhat "over-perfumed". This means that the dear Bleu likes to make himself scarce in his own nose, while he still projects beautifully further into other noses. I'll have to remember :-)

I'm glad about the rediscovery, because I finally like it very much in this recipe again.

Thanks for reading.
9.0 10.0 9.0 10.0/10

My Absolute No.1, yesterday, today and forever
This is my No. 1 which also happens to be my most complimented fragrance of all time, a masterpiece in my humble opinion. Everything about this version of BdC spells class, from the its top note to the its dry down. Longevity for me is amazing. Did I mention it is versatile? Well, you can spray this on for any occasion and still be able to pull it off. I personally find the EDP to be the most versatile version compared to its siblings, the EDT and Parfum versions.

If I only had to choose one fragrance for the rest of my life, BdC EDP would be it. It is that good.
Scent Character 5/5
Silage: 5/5
Performance: 5/5
Compliment Getter: 5/5
Versatility: 5/5
Price Point: 4/5
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

The beginning
"Are you looking for something in particular?"

The friendly employee in the perfumery, who almost looked at me pitifully, had obviously noticed that the decision was difficult for me. No wonder, I was completely inexperienced and had no idea of various scent compositions, nor did I know what a so-called silage is.

"Hello? Looking for something in particular?"

After the second try, I finally noticed her. I told her I don't really know what it's gonna be at all.

I'd never been in the fragrance business before. Actually, it was just a pastime that led me here.

It didn't take long and I got a handful of advice and scent tips. However, none of the scents presented really appealed to me. Probably for this very reason I have never been to a facility like this before.

I asked myself the question that was decisive: was there a fragrance at all that I could particularly like?

"Well, I'm sure there's something else for you to see."

With a smile on her face, the salesgirl went to the next customer.

Suddenly I saw a separately placed "bottle" on a small table. At that time I would have looked at everyone crooked who had corrected me with the words "This is called a bottle".

Somehow I liked this simple optics.
A deep blue. Discreet but still unmistakable.

All right, I figured... One more try still.

Immediately after the first spray I was surrounded by a hitherto unknown feeling. I didn't even know what to think at first, but then I tried to concentrate and took a scent that I had never perceived before.

This freshness was simply overwhelming. The perfume had a noble and elegant fragrance. After a while I had the feeling to hear something woody as well. Even 8 hours later the fragrance was still present.

Never before had I been enthusiastic about anything like it. Until now.

Something had changed in my life that day. My interest in fragrances was aroused.

Today I look at my collection and have to smile every time I look in the direction of the perfume that started it all.

Bleu de Chanel - Eau de Parfum

one on "stinking rich"
Bleu de Chanel was my first real aquatic fragrance in my collection and has been in it for a long time. The first seconds after spraying, the citrus-like freshness of the bergamot is immediately absorbed, but at least in EdP it quickly subsides and gives way to a deeper "blue" aquatic & harmonious course. Bleu de Chanel is for me an extremely elegant "workhorse" fragrance, just the right one if you've dressed up and come along in a shirt or suit, be it for work, business appointments or job interviews. Whenever I wear Bleu de Chanel I get a touch of superiority - you just smell like you're in the upperclass, stinking rich and just one level higher than all the others. This description may sound a bit harsh and narcissistic, but the fragrance does not convey these values at all. I haven't met a human being yet that wasn't enchanted by this scent (no matter if man or woman) and a lot of people ask for it, because it is a relatively unique scent DNA, for the fact that Bleu de Chanel has been around for a long time.

At Bleu de Chanel even a non perfume connoisseur will notice that this is a high-quality fragrance, it simply radiates elegance, nobility and seriousness. I'd rather wear the EdP than the EdT. The shelf life is better and it generally appears calmer and more balanced. The EdT projects more and is brighter & fresher, but does not last that long. The EdP, on the other hand, is darker, heavier & richer, has more depth and slumbers calmly & unobtrusively on the skin but still recognizable & perceptible.

Some use Bleu de Chanel also as a normal casual scent, but here I have to say that it would simply be too elegant for me. The EdT might go through but the EdP is definitely wrong for me in this respect. I wouldn't hold it against anyone because it still smells incredibly good, but for my taste there are much more suitable scents for casual wear.

Thanks to the deeper & somewhat dark aquatic note, Bleu de Chanel can also be worn perfectly in the evening or at night for going out or business lunches.
Herewith one plays very safe despite the uniqueness and there is probably no human being who would frown at this smell.
In any case, remain in my collection.
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Comono55
The smell of the green note
For me, this fragrance embodies class, elegance and simply superiority.
And above all it smells greenish for me more than blue (as the name says)
In the beginning you get this wall of citrus fruits thrown into your face. But the more these notes are laid down, the more the true character comes to light. A green strong impressive aura that gives the wearer an immediate presence in the room. You just smell "like a million bucks." And this all year round, because the fragrance is simply so versatile. It is really a timeless classic fragrance and I definitely prefer the Edp to the Edt.
A small drawback is the shelf life. He doesn't last very long, rather average. However, it projects barely half the life quite strongly which makes the whole thing pretty good again. All in all, you don't do anything wrong with the scent. Very successful
8.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Avoirdupois
A fragrance devoutly to be desired !
Chanel's Bleu de Chanel is one of the finest fragrances ever created: truly an inspired scent. It's refreshing, exciting, invigorating, and assuring ~ I say assuring because you know that what you're wearing has earned its right to be at the top of the perfume mountain. Indeed, I cannot praise Bleu de Chanel too highly. Every time I wear it, it gifts me with such a great sensation: a feeling that this is the first time I've worn it.
The experience of the initial impact, the dry-down and the final long-lasting settling comprise a sensuous delight. Very very few of my more than two-hundred fragrances can come close to BdC. Highly recommended for the confident man.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

EDP Test
The perfume just smells fabulous. My wife loves it, my mother and my father.

Great perfume with a long and strong fragrance. The bottle looks beautiful and noble on my table as Nr 1 Parfum.

The smell of the perfume is, in my opinion, only good!!!
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Love on the 2nd Riecher
While searching for a new adequate fragrance I came across Bleu de Chanel through several online researches. Since I was rather in the Boss range on the way, Chanel is absolute new ground.
So I set off for the perfume of my choice. I headed purposefully for Bleu. After the first sprayer came the great disillusionment. Wtf ! Why is there such a hype about it? I didn't like it at all, not even after five minutes. Disappointed, I returned home. For some reason, I took the test strip with me. After a while I smelled it again. Suddenly an absolute pleasure came into my nose. An indescribable presence, dominance without it appearing arrogant. I find bleu gives a piece of aloofness. I didn't know that from any scent before. The shelf life is quite high. An absolute recommendation to buy. A fragrance for every occasion.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

DerDefcon
An altogether solid gift with which one does not do anything wrong.
Admittedly ... Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum is not a shelf life monster, not a sillage monster and by no means spectacular, but it is a fragrance that always works, with which you don't do anything wrong, be it a blind purchase for yourself or the desire to give something away.

The fragrance begins very fresh, very citric. The Sicilian lemon is something that can hardly be smelled here. As one of the previous speakers said, after about two hours, the lemon is pushed into the background and woody notes come to the fore. However, the Sillage is no longer particularly strong. The shelf life is average. There are perfumes that last much longer.

In the end, we are dealing here with a fragrance that can always be worn, in any season, in any situation. It is the scent that you take to avoid risking anything in certain situations, to avoid being aroused.
10.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

My very best scent!
Christmas - I've wanted this perfume for a long time, but somehow I never managed to buy it, although I just bought another fragrance in this price range that I recently discovered. Now today I have discovered under the Christmas tree such a wrapping with wrapping paper with my name, which reminded me very much of BdC:)... Since I had only considered the EdT, which is more citric, I unpacked it and I get the EdP. Overjoyed.

This is the perfect scent for work, as well as for special occasions, just as well it harmonizes if you are dressed neatly.
Smells elegant, fresh in any case, citric with a light but perfectly balanced woody note.
Right now on Christmas Eve, it fits in perfectly.
This is not a heavy scent that just bangs like that, but more reserved, noble.
The shelf life is quite good, very good in the environment.
The bottle is just as simple as the fragrance, but something special.
Recommended for really every age group!
With the price everyone must decide, have the 50ml variant of the EdP for approx. 70€...I recommend however with a price comparison times to look over, the prices á 50ml vary nevertheless much:)
The difference between EdT, EdP and P:
I'd recommend the EdP: On the one hand because it lasts much longer, on the other hand because depending on the seller the price increase is not high.
The Extrait de Parfum smells like EdP. Lasts minimally longer, but is it worth the price?
Conclusion: An excellent fragrance, for all seasons, fresh and non-intrusive, for all ages and occasions.
6.0 6.0 5.0 5.5/10

SiLe93
Fresh, elegant with an inspiring dynamic for more!
Bleu de Chanel, a modern, citric, fresh scent with a certain twist. An elegant fragrance that, like blue, strives for harmony and consistency, radiating reliability and balance.

For me it is very, versatile, i.e., it always fits, both in the office, in the evening, in summer or winter, a certain minimum of elegance presupposed. To the coach or the "rocker look" m.M. probably inappropriate.

Much compare it to the Dior Sauvage EdT. Similar, but still completely different. Both begin citrically, fresh, while the Chanel m.M.n. appears more fruity-sweet thanks to the mandarin.

The Dior, on the other hand, begins with a beautiful hint of bergamot and then changes into a spicier and "wilder" fragrance.

Conclusion:
Bleu de Chanell: elegant with an inspiring dynamic after more.
Dior Sauvage: elegant and wildly glowing, an always
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Recently in the Ruhrpott.... Part 3
Tach!

"Ah Mr. Spangler How are you?"

Allet chic in crotch master. I was on Weech at the Bauhaus, do I need another spahnplatte, white one? I bought a computer and wanted to build a desk. I just jumped in to my favorite sniff nose I thought to myself so.

"Very kind of you to drop by."

Hömma, here the things, oh sach ma as she is called..here datt Melanie..datt is the Schwippschwägerin vonner Iris, who told me about her part of Chantal. So with a dark flakong... it's always in advertising. Kennse?

"You mean Chanel? Bleu de Chanel?"

I don't know, I don't know them. But that's supposed to be fresher too.

"Bleu de Chanel!"

Can't say anything to my colleague. Anyway, she said it was supposed to be dark blue.

"Bleu de Chanel!"

Samma sport, we're about to hang in the shaft, hassu Tourette? Watt isn with the Chanel and why is the stupid?

"What do you mean?"

Yeah, kid, I'm talking to a wolf here and telling you what I want and all I hear is stupid Chanel of you. Watt made it? Did she take your dandruff away, or watt?

"Oh, no, they misunderstand me. That's the name of the perfume."

But I'll take your arm Master, that means stupid? Well then that's from Chanel and not from Sau..verstehse?Muahhaa...verstehse?

"Uh, yeah. Let's go to the wall back here. It says Chanel"

Boy... Stupid pig... I can't get over it. Hmma. Imagine... Somebody comes up and says you smell good and asks watt datt is... Stupid sow... there's one right there. Hömma, if I datt to Erwin sach, that paves me one directly and shows me where the frog has the curls.

"There he is. Look, it's written BLEU DE CHANEL, that's French and means something like blue."

Datt is an imaginative master. But it's okay. My Mattka at home, datt is also such a Schnübbelsken. She'll freak out if I talk to her in French. You want to cuddle up, don't you? She's going for it all.

"What's it supposed to be? The eau de toilette? Or the perfume? Or the eau de parfum?"

Mannequins? In a moment, give Kasalla. That's blue halt!

"They're all blue."
Yes how? Oh, come on, let's... I'll open up and take the Ohhhhh de Parföng.

"In principle, they don't differ much."

Yes, I know, Horst bought the same car as me, also an Oppel...exactly the same but with a different steering wheel. Sach ma watt is then here in the perfume?

"Citric fruits, a hint of vanilla and New Caledonian sandalwood"

What? Samma Club, you slept on Superman tonight, didn't you? Neukaomo...watt?

"Sandalwood from New Caledonia, an island in the South Pacific"

So driftwood? Hmma, I don't have to go to Bauhaus anymore. I'm serious. I'm spraying it on the device
"And? It's nice and fresh, isn't it? In principle, an evergreen. Fits anywhere."

Jau can watt..and watt still happens there like that? You were babbling about a scent like that the other day. How isn datt here?

"Not so much, this one, apart from the citric freshness, later becomes slightly woody and very slightly sweet. The fragrance opens directly, so to speak. A little spicy, he's still "

Huh? Nothing coming? Bite wenich,or?

"It's like your computer, when it's up, they open all the windows."

Because bad air is mine? Ne Hömma, my darling airs there already regularly, otherwise datt Föttken has also Kirmes, ne, except datt begins at the whisper outside.

"No, that's not what I mean. The performance is good. For this you need good hardware"

Watt?Porno?
"Hardware, not hardcore Mr. Spangler. Lots of horsepower. Like the Oppel.

Sach datt doch gleich du Hugo. Yes, it's quite good, sometimes more discreet and it holds too? Or is that Killefitt?

"No that has quite a long performance"

I think I'll take that home with me, I can set up the table there. I open a Pillsken and Lutzi goes. This is gonna be a pain in the ass. Is it also possible to roll with it?

"As I said, an evergreen, that's quite possible. You can wear it at work, in your free time and when going out"

Jo chief, comma with me at... where bite to stay? Dare you......smell me with your prong.....and I can wear, or?

"Absolutely, it suits you perfectly"

Yeah then. All rodscha in Cambodia. Stupid pig..Hihi..oh hömma..gibbet datt also for women? So stupid goose?Muhhahaa...I've got a hole in my belly boy. I'm so crevative, I'm biting off socks.

"As always, it was a pleasure."

You're always worth your while.
8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Tidus89
The essence of mainstream and conformity
For the man who wears Hugo Boss and drives the Audi A4. It is not conspicuous, it is adapted and it fulfils expectations. But size, individuality or "Greatness" is not that
8.0 6.0 7.0 6.5/10

Weihrauch
Have I been converted? Perhaps...
...yes, dear ones. My first comment on this platform was about Layton from PDM. A without doubt very nischiger smell...

All in all, I have to say that it was fragrances like frankincense, myrrh, tobacco, rum, leather and oud that drove me crazy about perfume. The clear, transparent presentation of individual fragrances and the bottle design convinced me.

Then I ordered an incredible number of samples and fillings of the great niche fragrances with the components mentioned.
I have felt every second weekend in the Oberpollinger stood and counted, where I like what can pay and buy to be able to put together a small but fine collection.

But what happened...
...I didn't get any compliments, even worse, many fragrances (Layton, Herod, Pegasus, Black Afgano, Absinthe, Terroni, Tobacco Oud Intense, Bleu Turquoise, Rahaba, Tuscan Leather, Aventus, Unum, Rudis) became either after a few hours simply too one-dimensional or after several days simply tired of me and "exhausting"...

I had to keep looking.

Gave me (unintentionally) into the section of the so-called designers...
"But well..." I figured, "...a good scent, is a good scent, no matter who created it...".

I quickly came across Bleu de Chanel.
The first splash (now I only test on my own skin): warm, citric, sour, tangerine, fresh, well-groomed.
It may be due to the season, or the small disappointment of the niche fragrances, but I was thrilled.
After 2 hours the Sillage loses much of its suction power and the mandarin is "coated" with a light-coloured wood. Meanwhile I like the "Saubermann/Barbrier" fragrances more and more and I wonder what I should wear in winter...

Despite everything, the well-kept, shower gel vibe remains, which many here criticize as boring.
But I see in him a kind of salvation.
No more eccentricity and played individuality, towards the simply "portable".

The bottle design pleases, note 2-, the magenitic lid is a great gimmick that flatters price.

In spite of all the laughter, I always have to carry a bottle with me to spray every three hours after. Because in one point the scent fails (where I still see niche scents in front)...the performance.
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

A great fragrance
I have only recently got to know this fragrance, I was and am very positively surprised and will of course immediately include Bleu in my collection, for warm summer days just the right fragrance. I prefer to wear him to work. By the way, he's a compliment - guarantor.

Millander 28 days ago
If I smell it on my skin it's too sour, but the sillage from 50cm is amazing.
6.0
10.0
Golcher 60 days ago
9.0
JoaoMartins 13 months ago
Typical don't give a fuck perfume for people who are not into perfumes. Super headache inducing. Can't stand it! One of the most overrated+3
3.0
Carlitos01 19 months ago
A bit hype overrated & overpriced. Nevertheless do notice the quality citrus, the light resins, the woody notes and its sheer class touch.+5
Jazzy76 20 months ago
A mix of Woody -warm notes and citrusy accents which gives to this scent a complex character. Aromatic and pleasant . A modern classic.+3
6.0

by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
simply pale - Chanel 5
by Dvalinn
Nachschub, diesesmal in150 ml. ;)
by Weihrauch
by Oldish2002
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 Poudré by Chanel