Chance Eau Tendre 2019 Eau de Parfum

Chance Eau Tendre (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Olivier Polge

Jasmine absoluteJasmine absolute
RoseRose

Submitted by Lilau, last update on 14.10.2021.

A young feminine fragrance. Very Pedestrian
Very feminine, very quiet, two of my favourite notes, however this doesn’t save this from being unbelievably pedestrian and dull(to my nose). Great gym scent, room scent, wardrobe scent and just before bed scent. Smells young and juvenile, but not in a cloying way. It’s just a simple, mass appealing fragrance with no nasty surprises. Not full bottle worthy, but worth a 10ml try.

The sillage isn’t that great but it does slowly lift of the skin throughout the day. The longevity is so so, I got about four-five hours. After 2-3 hours I had to bring my nose close to smell it but that may be olfactory fatigue as it is very linear. There’s no evolution with can bore ones nose.

What it is good for is layering with other deeper fragrances to add a floral, slightly fruity haze to other highly fruity + resinous or floral + resinous compositions. I’ve worn this with a few from Motif Olfactif, namely Nectar Boisé, Moments and De Toma à Zouma.
Schnupperl
My favorite chanel :) (at least of those I have smelled so far :D)
I had written a statement about this fragrance a while ago.
But in the meantime I thought, this fragrance is worthy of a review.
Therefore, I deleted my statement and now sit on this review :).

I owned the EDT of Chance Eau Tendre at the time.
To be honest, I didn't even know there was an EDP version of this fragrance.
The EDT is a floral fragrance accompanied by fruity notes of quince and grapefruit and rounded off by musk + iris.
It is floral, fruity, citrusy, delicately powdery and slightly green.
I like it well.

Then I saw at some point that there is also an EDP version.
I looked at the notes and compared with the EDT.
Some is the same, but there are also differences.
So it was clear to me that I have to test the EDP and I got me a sample.
This fragrance also starts with quince and grapefruit.
In my opinion, but shines here ehr the quince (in the EDT ehr the grapefruit).
The hyacinth in the heart was replaced by rose.
Also the base contains in the EDP only one note, and that is musk.
I think both fragrances are very similar, but I like the EDP much better.
The EDT evolves on my skin into a floral-citrus scent that has hints of green and was dusted with a light pinch of powder.
The EDP develops on my skin also floral-citrusy, but has 0 green, the pinch of powder falls out here a little more, the light sweetness is here a touch more present and in addition develops at some point a slightly creamy note.
I love the EDP so much!

As I wrote at the time: who likes it a little more citrusy & with green hints, can look at the EDT times.
Who, on the other hand, would like it more feminine, a touch more powdery, a touch sweeter, delicately creamy and 0 green hints, could take a look at the EDP.

Durability is the same for both on my skin.
Approx 6 hours, more is unfortunately not in it.
I find now not bad for lighter fragrances, but a pity that these fragrances are not cheap.
Serenissima
The new morning put roses in the sky
I'm reading about "cultivated boredom" here.
Is Chanel always expected to perform with timpani and trumpets?
Well, it is known: I do not belong to the fans of this brand and even dare to scratch a fragrance idol.
There are quite beautiful creations of the last few years that surprised me, that I appreciate but don't have to have.
And a boisterous rehearsal the other day of "Chanel N° 5" almost sent me back to the knock-out.

So I became curious and looked for my bottling of "Chance Eau Tendre" Eau de Parfum.
Is tenderness loud, intrusive, powerful?
Or does she come along on quiet paws instead of a firm step or even with boxing gloves?

For me, rose and jasmine are still the most feminine fragrances there are.
Pink roses and jasmine twigs are used to make wreaths; roses and jasmine are made into buttonhole bouquets, table decorations and last but not least bridal bouquets - pure romance! In the pavilion, surrounded by roses and jasmine, the first recognition, incredulous amazement, shy tenderness, the first, still shy kiss!
Roses and jasmine stand for tenderness for me: soft pink-white tenderness!

"Chance Eau Tendre" Eau de Parfum develops on my skin romantic pink and white:
Pale pink roses and the white purity of jasmine blossoms dominate this fragrance, which is so completely without an entrance and finale. Maybe that's what many people miss so much?
Not spectacular, but tenderness, living up to the name.
A fragrance for the female in us, not for the business woman or even Aphrodite's daughter.
A - admittedly - strange Chanel scent, which instead of a deep dark one, rather wears a pink lipstick.

I am too old to wear this fragrance, but it touches me deeply every time I test and wear it:
It brings back memories of tender moments; memories that might have remained buried without "Chance Eau Tendre".
Is that a reason to write a perfume commentary?
I think: Yes, maybe even not the worst!
Eau... what?
Purchased last year in spring and actually worn for two or three weeks. A nice scent, citrusy fresh at first, then floral, then powdery. But this powdery... I didn't like it in the long run. Too old. Eau Tendre is neither modern nor interesting. No fragrance that lingers in the memory, no wow-effect In the end I gave him to my mother
Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
This scent... just wonderful... reminds me of love. Tangential simply unforgettable!
A first encounter... a "first date" tenderness, is in the air... a scent that touches... the scent, will remain in memory... and longing, for delicate kisses, first encounters, for more... Love?
Pink Rose
As expected, Chanel didn't reinvent the wheel with the launch of an EdP version of the now classic EdT.
The latter stands for citrus flowery lightness, so I was anxious to smell the differences to the new EdP.

Both smell the same to me after spraying on. Citrus freshness with light quince sweetness with a floral hint.

The flowers: in the heart notes the difference can be found: the EdP clearly smells of rose instead of hyacinth, the jasmine has been left.
The rose is delicate, light and airy, without any spicy parts, but also without becoming soapy, the jasmine is not dominant. The Eau Tendre freshness does not break off the total pressure, but gives more intensity and adhesion overall.

The base certainly contains musk as a fixative, but without becoming too superficial - the flowers remain. The base of the EdT is in comparison a little fresher, less flowery - although I can only speak of nuances.

For me personally, Chance Eau Tendre belongs neither as EdT, nor as EdP in the direction of shower gel or shampoo. Both are fresh floral, with the rose note of EdP clearly accentuating a different florality; one that is slightly less bitter than that of Hyacinth.

Wearable by ladies of all everyday classes on all occasions.

The bottle is idem to that of the EdT, the lid is silver instead of frosted, the word chance is made of gold in the lettering instead of white.
The liquid is really pink compared to the more beige looking EdT next to it.

KuraiKurai 1 month ago
A pink-ish rose, with a juicy-sweet opening and a fresh-woody base. Frivolous, casual, a bit simple even, but delivers a clear Chanel aura
T3lk4T3lk4 5 months ago
Has a very sweet springtime adolescent sense to it, perfectly worn with something floral and flowy. However I must say, very expensive!!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Light, feminine and pleasant as daily springtime scent, but nothing more. I was expecting something better from a very expensive Chanel!

by Sweetsmell75
by Jolanda12
by Kankuro
by Kankuro

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel