Coco 1984Eau de Parfum

Top 19 in Women's Perfume
Coco (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 1984. The scent is oriental-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Pimento, Coriander, Frangipani
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang, Cinnamon, Iris, Angelica
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Tonka bean, Benzoin, Frankincense, Amber, Musk, Honey, Civet

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.03.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Coco (Parfum) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

Coco - La Femme Fatale
I have been to many places, but somehow I have never managed to reach Moscow. Whenever I thought I’d make it something interfered, in an almost surreal, or at least strangely unexplainable way. Not that I craved Moscow in the first place. Being born in Romania means you are simultaneously with one foot in the Orient, with the other in Russia, and with both in.. oh well, let’s just leave it at that. Enough to say Moscow is not one of the places that fascinate me. I guess it is just not in my destiny to be there. At least not in the ‘real thing’. Now, as for a fragrant journey, things turn to an amazing 180 degrees. Cause there is a bottled Moscow. It’s Chanel’s Coco – eau de parfum version.

As with all other Chanels, there is a huge difference between eau de parfum and eau de toilette - so much so that at some point the undiscerning buyer is left wondering whether this is actually the same fragrance anymore. It isn’t. A with No 5, if you want to get the real thing and not just some 15-year old lifting her skirt and running away, get the edp version. It is not only infinitely more powerful and has far better sillage, but the amber and spice in it, as compared to its edt counterpart, are like a hot cup of African tea in (his) bed, steaming and boiling with fig, burned sugar and saffron, compared to a glass of Lipton ice tea with a couple of friends in the mall. The edt is a teenager who put on her mother’s lipstick and heels, whereas the edp is a full-fledged woman, in the deepest and most dangerous understanding of the term.

There is actually another Chanel creation specifically and explicitly meant to evoke Russia, Anna Karenina, fur coats and long bejeweled fingers – Cuir de Russie. But Cuir is not Russian. It’s Rome or Venice in mid-September, where dusk, fog, dreams and lovers’ sighs mix freely, forming a maze of longing around the city, enveloping it as in a magical crystal ball. Coco, however, is Russian throughout. It is Moscow on a winter morning stepping out of Hilton’s in nothing but boots and a floor length mink, an Amur tiger silently making its way through piles of snow, mist slowly ascending in between solitary birches, Ivan the Terrible, Saint Basil’s Cathedral, the Romanovs, Saint Petersburg, Samara, Siberian reindeer – and a spritz too much of this liqueur could even turn it into an AK 47 easily. But more than anything else it is bottled caviar, champagne, fur coats, evening gowns, diamond rings, limousines, cocktail halls and defiance. Coco would smell of a high society party even on Doom’s Day. It cannot smell anything but opulent, decadent, in-your-face, nouveau riche and look-at-me. This one is the ultimate Monna Vanna of perfumery. Anyone who has just won the lottery, gotten out of a two room apartment, moved into a mansion with a lake and is throwing a miniature inaugural ball for all those who scorned him in the past, should consider scenting the rooms with Coco. Wearing this makes you feel like a big time rich bitch.

I can envisage a woman around thirty or forty, covered in rubies, sapphires, yellow gold, and diamonds, long, rich hair, plenty of red lipstick, fuck-me-heels, a fur coat, a Cartier watch and a Hermes bag and bathed in Coco. This one will be strident and opulent no matter how little you apply, so you can go ahead and spray on half a bottle, the effect will be the same. The punch-in-the-face effect of this broth is the same in a drop as in a barrel. After all, putting on just a drop of Coco would equal having a Phantom but no driver, a mansion but no butler, or a ring but no diamond. If you go there, go all the way.

Dasvedania!

9 points out of 10
Vogue2011
Cute... She's so incredibly sweet...
Since I was 13, Coco has been as present in my mother's bathroom as altar boys are in a Catholic service...

Today, it amazes me. Normally I always heard:" Too sweet I do not like."
Monsieur Polge must have somehow managed to manipulate my mother's nose forever ;-)
She uses the fragrance regularly, and as soon as the last third in the bottle is recognizable it is automated: "Order me that again."

Self-deception as the most beautiful deception? ;-) Coco is for me above all one thing: SWEET! And exactly the zeitgeist of the mid-eighties sprung, always as a model carrier the ladies from "Denver Clan" before eyes ;-)

The fragrance polarizes, takes up space, but despite everything never seems "cheap" or "to much", it is a given authority he possesses and of which he was probably never aware, it IS SIMPLE SO.
All too sensitive "noses" however, can easily panic under this olfactory personality ;-) But, to a COCO, this only reinforces his aura:
"Here I am, here I stay. One shows me the doubter of it."

A little user manual for those who want to scent themselves beyond the confines of Southfork Ranch:

Apply the appropriate body lotion and then the fragrance as a veil to top it off.
You will make the air shimmer ;-)
NikEy
A summer evening dream...
A year ago, I would never have dared to try a women's scent just like that. Especially not from one of the perfume houses par excellence. Today, I have reached a point where the external classification of which gender a fragrance or perfume is supposed to fit to is hardly important anymore. And so lately one or the other fragrance has crept into my collection, which was actually designed for the ladies.

Why I chose Coco as the fragrance from my sample collection today, on one of the warmest summer days and evenings, is rather a stroke of luck. A spontaneous intuition overnight, supported by many great comments and me not sure why the fragrance classification here refers to perfume almost only to autumn/winter - I don't remember Coco from previous tests. And I'm also surprised that hardly anyone here has pointed out how great the Chanel wears in summer!
No sooner said than done. Coco opens with such a beautiful juicy peach as I have rarely smelled before. Though not listed in the pyramid, this fruit association seems to be established by the fresh notes and the flowers. On my skin, the scent hardly seems sweet, little powdery and has only a very, very slender ambergris. On the contrary, the peach is quickly joined by a fantastic, sandy jasmine, which gives the fragrance an accord like sun-tanned, warm skin. More and more, the delicately spicy nuances come to the fore, even if peach remains present until the fragrance disappears. Patchouli in the base is the earliest I can identify, of sweet or opulent ambry, cinnamon or tonka, Coco is - as I said - for me far away.

And so fruity, flowery and spicy Coco carries me through the sun in this weather. Seems absolutely dry and never overloaded, carries me into the sunset to become one with the orange clouds, which in this mood perfectly reflect the scent of coco.

So once again, a women's scent lands on my wish list. And please: a little appeal to all owners: let Coco on your tanned, sun-tanned skin! Try out what heat does to this scent jewel and how it makes the fruit shine and the jasmine blossoms dry And to the gentlemen: if you are looking for a fruity and spicy fragrance, you will find more than enough here. Just don't tell anyone you're wearing the big Chanel...
Beautiful classic
Today I would like to break a benevolent lance for a great classic. A very opulent deep fragrance with long aftertaste, woody component with floral notes, vanilla, tonka bean and honey give it an inimitable sensuality that glides very slowly into your interior and lingers there for a very long time. I see him on a dark-haired woman who is very self-confident and curious about life. He radiates strength, strength are a dark beauty - his durability is incredibly long...
I feel it warm, very profound and present. You don't spill this lady who wears one of these. Noble, precious and exclusive - that's how she is. She is not young of years but young of heart and spirit, has much to tell and captivates us with her beautiful eyes that have seen so much. She loves to present her stories and little secrets perfectly. A fascinating female being. You should let this classic into your life sometime because it is so special.
Coco chanel vintage
There are brackets of social, cultural, economic, literary and thus olfactory history that contain the condensation of unaltered moments, the main representative of which very often is a perfume.
We do not refer to a simple perfume that corresponds to the mythical decade of the 80s (opulent, opulent and sensual), but speak here of an olfactory firmament with the name Chanel.
If we want, this firmament was quite a pioneer, because while we maintain a fundamental interpretation derived from many other masterpieces from which it emerges, we certainly find a new introduction that is tacitly revolutionary and has never screamed as it often has The perfume was marketed in 1984, a historic and very important moment for perfumes, because we can already see the impressive rise of the two oriental-spicy reference fragrances that had already written history and inevitably shaped it (Opium 1977 by YSL and Zinnober 1978) Estee lauder) The myth of oriental perfume had already emerged in the West, but with opium and cinnabar we see a "pure" Orient created by the obvious desire to challenge the sense of smell with rivers of cloudy and smoky spices, resins and balms, the demarcation of which also led to feminine perfume then difficult. While Coco represented the developed East, a concept of the Frenchized East, a deviation from the road that the various noses had followed until then
The perfume was composed by the great master perfumer Jacques Polge, who is worthy of the heirs of the mythical Henry Robert (genius creator in the N19), who perhaps faces the greatest project assigned to him by Chanel. It was his first work on a female perfume by Chanel (since he had already composed a masculine for Chanel in 1981; Antaeus).
The expectations were high, because the fashion house emerged from a very critical historical moment, as it was only a year ago taken up by the genius Karl Lagerfeld, who can restart and interpret it under a modern and iconic key (concepts that the Maison had already lost). .
The perfume fully describes this moment of great enthusiasm, because if the perfume was marketed as an interpretation of the spirit of Chanel, we can also say that this olfactory exercise forever photographs the spirit of a brand that is no longer represented by the great designer Gabriel Chanel, but by a genius A visionary who, while maintaining his original style code, annoys everyone with exits on the catwalk that are so far removed from the rigid, linear and noble cannons of the Maison.
In fact, this olfactory masterpiece, which I would like to call an amber-coloured florietal, will no longer keep the spicy aspect raw and angular as with cinnabar and opium, but will contain almost soft and velvety rounded spices. Certainly, the amber background is what distinguishes the perfume from other oriental spices. A fund built with a disarming mastery and the use of natural resources associated with other synthetic natures. What is immediately noticeable in the sense of smell when analyzing the underlying structure is the extremely rare sandal Mysore (Coco I will be one of the last scents they actually contain), Opoponax, Amber and Labdanum, which thicken the scent in a harmonious and condensed scent.
Despite the fact that the ground is already one of the highest, the true olfactory revolution is found between the head and heart notes, because if we want to immediately give a spicy eyelash with coriander, cloves and clover on the one hand, we find the central flower of the entire composition on the other: La Rosa. An alcoholic rose, vinous, amber-coloured and fruity at the same time. The peach and the rose will make this a true masterpiece, it is a rose that, while retaining its dark and spicy connotation, is permeated by its intimate essence of a ripe and juicy peach. (Far from the mythical Guerlain exercise with Nahema)
When we return to the amber base, which is shiny, dazzling and gilded and makes the fragrance soft and velvety, we see that there are various aspects that make it possible to build such a work. If on the one hand we find an excellent quality of natural raw materials (the absolute floral triptych: rose, mimosa and orange blossoms), on the other hand we see the use of an imported quantity of synthetic materials. In this case, the ingredients of the synthetic formula differ, among them: Edione, iso and super, methylionone, eugenol (already contained in cloves, which are then severely restricted over the years by the ifra regulations), coumarin and various salicylates. Amylsalicylate and benzylsalicylate with hydroxycitronellal (which gives a green, acidic and radiant smell similar to the olfactory sharpness of lime blossoms) are used for the amber and resin base The result is a baroque, opulent and ultra perfume where the juxtaposition of the floral component (semi-fruity) with the resinous amber part creates a balance of golden opulence, mattness and radiance. All this fully corresponded to the dizzying excerpts of the women of that time, including the amount of jewels and the amount of hair. All this was the expression of an era in which everything was too strongly expressed because, unlike today, we were separated from olfactory and cultural flattening.
Once upon a time..
... a child who was terribly afraid of school.

Nobody told anyone anything about it so as not to get more trouble, not to be more of a target.
The secretiveness cost it strength, the false smile, so that his parents did not have to worry.

The teachers, who should have noticed how much the child suffered and was bullied by his classmates, looked away or got involved.

Every morning the child had a stomachache, his legs barely managed to pedal his bike, which would take him much faster to the place of his daily ordeal.

Day after day, year after year, it waited eagerly for the weekends to recharge its batteries for the next week, even more desperately for the holidays in which the panic and pain would disappear for at least a while.

7 long years full of fear, which still haunt the child today, what is no longer a child for a long time, because every prank, every teasing that happens again to the child's children tears open the wounds again, transforms it into a berserk, who in his rage would like to wipe every person responsible for this pain off the map.

This child lives very deeply hidden inside me and normally I can forget, I want to forget that it is there.
But as soon as I had sprayed Coco on, it began to tremble, to cry, tried to make itself very small, to disappear.
I felt the old panic creeping up in me, suddenly I could smell chalk and table sponges, hear the clattering of many children's feet, feel the gloating laughter, whatever was meant for me, how someone looks over my shoulder during the class test and makes a derogatory remark about it loudly.

Maybe it was a teacher who wore that scent, it almost has to be.
I'm sorry, but I can't describe Coco neutrally.

He smells like fear to me.

Coco is a Classic!
Coco was the first fragrance I got from Chanel. I tried them all. And I loved many of them equally, but Coco truly related to me as my type of fragrance. When I first got her back in 2011 at Saks Fifth Ave on 5th I tested her and she was amazing. But it wasn't until I opened my own box for the first time back at home and was able to smell her fully that I was intoxicated by how beautiful and classy she really is. First off, when I sprayed her I had never smelled anything that classy before I thought dang this stuff smells expensive. It made me feel grown up.. it made me feel like a woman. I knew Chanel No 5 was filled with Aldehydes and that fragrance is special in its own way and there is nothing like that to me on the market, but this is like it's younger mature sister..it has that aldehyde feel but lighter and fresher and sparkly with the citrus. As the tops begin to transform, you also get beautiful spices of cinnamon, frankincense and lovely roses all combined with this lovely amber. In the end, you are left with this lovely, sweet yet sophisticated fragrance that is truly overwhelming to me. It was a love at first sniff. And I treasure my bottle from 2011 because this fragrance lasts for hours easily 8+ till the next day. I will always own a bottle of this fragrance because this is what makes me love perfumes so much..the mystery..the whole experience of something profoundly new and special yet classic. This fragrance is a masterpiece.
Have you met Coco?
No? Never heard of it? Alright, I'd like to introduce them to you:

Coco is quite a temperamental lady, the age must not be mentioned here, it is only polite. Just a mature lady in her prime Coco is a little bit special, those who don't know her so well may think she is superficial, shrill and pushy. Yes, well, she always appears a little bit very dolled up, always a little bit too garishly made up, malicious tongues may claim that she has "surely had something done to her face", the wardrobe is always a little bit too conspicuous and colourful, the skirts a little bit too short, the shoes too high heels.
She appears a little bit poltery, a little bit too loud and tactless, has the talent to always appear at the absolutely wrong time and to say the absolutely wrong thing and to always speak without dot and comma anyway.
But she loves the performance and enjoys it very much when you look and notice her.
She always carries her little doggy around. The puppy is also always wrapped in the most original coats and likes to be carried best, because one could get dirty on the street or other dogs could even be bad. So the little dog is a little bit renounced and a little bit uncontrolled yapper, who comments cheerfully and unconcernedly everything, just like the mistress Coco. It is said so beautifully: Like the Lord, like the Lord, like the grumbler But does that bother you? No, not at all!
Because Coco has a heart of gold and she would sell her own grandmother for the people she has taken to her heart if it mattered. Coco is available to everyone with advice and assistance and would give away her last shirt if someone dear to her were in need.

Of course, such a remarkable person in every respect does not wear a shallow, insipid, commonplace phrase.
The Coco has, appropriately enough, THE favourite scent, which seems to be made for her and which also has the same name by chance.
The Eau de Parfum is Coco's absolute favourite scent and a great hit. Because it embodies her whole being so perfectly, as if she had sat model for Mr. Polge for inspiration. In addition, Coco has a lot of endurance and projection, in it are warmth, sensuality, sizzling eroticism and the golden heart. And I mean, to see a touch of opium waving around the corner as well.
Fragrances without radiance and staying power are not for Coco and spraying every moment is not possible.
It has a wonderful oriental touch, beautifully warm and spicy and engaging. The spices really kick in right at the beginning, joined by an unbelievable abundance of flowers that can really spread on resins, smoke and balsams.
And there is also a pussycat purring around somewhere, even though Coco is an absolute doggy fool.

The strong fragrance cloud seems to call out "Look out, here's the coco, clear the way, or I'll push!" But if it comes across as honest and endearing, you can see past the loud appearance. Behind all the opulence is a great deal of joie de vivre and temperament Coco does not like to sit at home in the corner, Coco wants to go out and generously distribute her energy to her fellow men. Because where Coco is, there is life, there it is not boring, there is laughter and whether it fits or not, that doesn't matter at all.

For certain occasions, when it really needs to be a little quieter, Coco takes a glass of Eau de Toliette, which is still quite a blast, but is altogether more suitable for everyday use, more withdrawn and dimmed. There are a few other focal points. The EdT appears lighter, more airy and a little bit more fruity. The fiery heart is a bit cooler, it's more flowery and the purring pussycat doesn't appear so much. Nevertheless the scent is still expressive enough for Coco.
Compared to the EdT, the EdP is ahead of me, even though the EdT is quite wonderful.

My very big and heartfelt thanks go to 0815abc, who gave me the Vintage EdP ❤️ and to Schwälbchen, who made it possible for me to get to know the EdT ❤️
You've got a huge rock in the board with me!

And when I treat myself to a few spritzes of coco, I think of coco and a line from a song "... and after 20 cigarettes my laughter is real again..."

And I'm sure that all of you have taken Coco to your hearts long ago. And being straight is still the best! And Coco EdP works great on men too.
Vonproscznow
Bathing at your own risk
Coco can do anything black can do.
The Diva
The unapproachable
The coquette
The mysterious
The affectionate
The Serious
The Unbridled
The Charming and the Pragmatic.
And even the seductress has it on her.

Coco makes a cocktail dress out of black jeans with a turtleneck, a negligee out of a twinset and a pair of velvet slippers out of plush socks. Coco even lace a suit out of a washed-out t-shirt.

Fresh out of the bottle she paints a riiiiiiiesiges Verpissdichschild, which I like to hang around for shopping, in order to keep away unpleasantly "smelling" fellow men in the queue, who usually also kick you in the heels and breathe their flag in the neck. But you should shop fast, the fuck you will get closer quickly.

Coco marks the spot very well, against Mosquitos she certainly helps ! Wild food would stay for trying. Some dogs and cats have already tried to suck Coco off my arm (no joke). I get positive reactions to Coco from both men and women. Shelf life and Sillage are good approx. 6 hours. Please don't bathe in it. That ends up either in an angry mob or like the perfume or both.

And in case it got too much, just say: "enjoy, was expensive" and counter !

Carlitos01
It's probably the perfume she likes the best
Egypt, August 1990, somewhere between Luxor and Aswan along the Nile river. It was my second day of sailing in a felluca with a crew of three locals. I expected my trip from Luxor to Aswan to take three days and so far we had covered barely one third of the voyage.

The felucca was gently sailing up the river close to the left bank. i was slowly savouring a french "Gitanes", never tired of admiring the golden yellow banks with a strip of green bordering the river. Even today egyptian sailors prefer to border the river in the eastern side, the land of the living, the left bank for the boats going south. "Rive Gauche" I thought looking at the river sandy left banks. Too floral for this damn hot weather. I must think of something else for Giovanna. As the cigarette was about to come to an end, I started singing "Cielito Lindo" interrupting the omnipresent monumental desert silence. "I really must get a birthday present to Giovanna".

We had a fresher northern breeze till two hours earlier. Now there was no wind whatsoever and the temperature was rising. The felucca was still sailing south due to the well engineered triangular sails, but moving at a very slow pace. We still had some thirty miles before reaching Edfu, the home of the crocodile god sanctuary. Edfu does recall to all the travelers about the huge Nile crocodiles that existed in this section of the Nile. Currently only a few crocodile mummies are on display at the temple. Nowadays only after the Aswan dam lake one may see a living crocodile. Yes, lots of crocodiles, lots of croc... a Lacoste?,... a Lacoste Original! It's green and fresh but I would prefer it to be mint green. Well, if I don't come out with something more appropriated, Lacoste will be.'

Giovanna should already be waiting for me in Aswan. I really expected to arrive before her, but nobody could preview this wind lull. I grabbed another Gitanes. The strong french cigarette only made the desert seem more hot and dry, and the journey, slower. I should have rented a speed boat instead of a Felucca. I wish I could have guessed it. 'Guess... Guess Eau de Parfum... it may be an option as well.' I remembered it spicy and sweet, as well the face of Claudia Schiffer in the advertising campaign. I'll better not mix Claudia Schiffer and Giovanna in the same thought. So let's forget about Guess l'Eau de Parfum.

Another village ... in the central minaret, an Imam called the faithful to pray at the end of the day. That cry echoed over the waters of the Nile, reminding me of the Nubian smiles always on the faces of the locals who, behind us, hid behind the blue doors and white walls, whether out of inocent shame or to avoid the burning sun rays. Almost two thousand years after the ancient Egypt last active pharaoh, Ra the sun god and king of the firmament continued to dictate the movements and habits of the present subjects. Now in my mind I had the face of an imaginary Cleopatra with the face of Elizabeth Taylor. "Passion" l'Eau de Parfum by Elizabeth Taylor could be an option as well. Quite oriental and spicy,.. but also to floral. I must keep searching still.

Giovanna insisted on us meeting in Aswan for us to proceed by speed boat to Abu-Simbel. The cool waters of the Nasser lake would be a lot cooler than journeying through the desert. I just could not avoid spending some days in Kairo. But Kairo was just to hot and full of traffic for her. So she decided to fly directly to Aswan, departing from Paris and changing plane in Rome. Yes, Paris and Rome instead of Kayro... 'YSL Paris should be ok. But it has even more flowers than Rive Gauche... and Roma... Biagiotti's Roma!... full of myrrh and amber, a bit fresh, some civet, awsome flask... yeah! It could be Roma." No way! I already had given Giovanna a flask of Roma two year before. I cannot give her a repeated flask here in Nubia.

- 'Aashad Allaha! Alrba! Alrba!' ('Allah be praised! Sir! Sir!') - 'We can save some time through the juz al hind al jamal'... 'it is open despite the dry weather. You know... qanat jamal juz alhind'?
'Juz al hind al jamal', I mumbled the words slowly. My arabic was a bit rusty, or should I say, very rusty. Well "jamal" has always meant "camel"... but "al hind"? If I remember well it means "poop"... camel poop? what the hell am I going to do with camel poop?
- 'Yes! yes! 'al hind'... 'kuhkuh'... repeated Achmed pointing to his back side as trying to confirm that "kuhkuh" stands also for "poop" as in baby's poop. - 'qanat jamal kuhkuh'... 'the channel of jamal kuhkuh'...
Suddenly it made a lot of sense! Ou course!... there is an artificial chanel there, and the locals really call it "al hind channel" or "kuhkuh channel". We can save an entire day using than damn channel. I just looked at Achmed and said:
- 'Come on lads! let's use the side road! all the way to kuhkuh channel...'
My god! I should have remembered it before... Coco Chanel!... balsamic, ambery, sweet, spicy, rosy, some civet... it's perfect. It's probably the perfume she likes the best. Now, where in hell am I going to find a Coco Chanel flask in Aswan?

Scoring "kuhkuh channel":
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scent opening............10.0 ( cloves, coriander and rose - divine!)
Scent Dry Down.........10.0 ( balsamic sandalwood, resinous labdanum & amber and some hints of swetness and animalic civet - long hours of a perfect scent)
Longevity (h) ..............9.0 (up to 9~10 hours with 3 sprays on skin)
Sillage (ft)....................9.0 (6~7 ft with 2.5 h of good projection)
Versatility....................9.0 (Above average pending for colder temperatures)
Usability......................9.0 (High; Not suitable for any hot temperature event)
Compliments.............10.0 (Elegant, alluring, classy, a compliment champion)
Uniqueness.................9.5 (almost unique not considering other Coco Chanel concentrations; some other perfumes sometimes have a Coco similar vibe like Dali's La Belle et L'Ocelot)
Quality.........................10.0 (well above average quality)
Presentation................8.0 (a matter of opinion)
Price..............................5.0 (€ 116 for a 100 ml EDP tester; excelence but at a cost)
- Average:................8.95/10.0
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion on this admirable perfume:
High quality standard and overall very pleasant scent, elegant, making a nice choice for being so seductive, and with a lot of class! Well above average performance. Pricing a bit expensive but that's what you pay for a true landmark. It's a lot better than many more expensive niche perfumes. It has virtually no clones and remains as an unique Chanel choice. Needless to say that I consider it as unisex!
Recommended? Yes. Coco Chanel is an oriental delight and one of the most alluring scents used by my wife. It's better and less expensive than a marriage counselor, because it really keeps me very close to her!
Blind purchase worthy? Yes, but it won't be cheap.

Music: Ed Sheeran - "Perfect"

CatarinaCatarina 2 years ago
Coco is a scent of a unique flair all throughout the fragrance evolution. It is opulent, exquisite and full of a captivating personality.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Coco is an oriental delight and one of the most alluring scents used by my wife. It's better and less expensive than a marriage counselor.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Cherchez la femme! This is a very classy concentrate of seduction and charm : spicy, warm, a little bitter. a femme fatale's scent.I love it
LillibetLillibet 3 years ago
A beautifully balanced yet still lush, spicy, fruity oriental. Less about single notes or spices. More a rich warming golden wrap. Lovely.

by IrisNobile
.... eine kleine Hommage ....
Coco vor der Alten Oper
Räuberkiste voller Schätze.
by Lucy55
by Hexana
by Hexana
by Blödel
Fresh21 / Photo Challenge (Pfew almost didn’t make it)
by IoanaP
Mein Duft für festliche Anlässe
by MadameLegras
Mit diesem letzten Bild wünsche ich Euch allen ein schönes Osterwochenende.
by Gandix
by ClarasTante
by ClarasTante
by Cincy
by Cincy
Apropos Kindheitserinnerungen:Wer kennt noch die Gut-Zettel aus der 1.und 2.Klasse. Bei zehn gab's ein Bildchen, ähnlich dem oben.
by Gandix
by NikkRouse10
by KittyGlitter
by KittyGlitter

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel