Coco (1984)Eau de Parfum

Top 15 in Women's Perfume
Coco (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 1984. The scent is oriental-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Pimento, Coriander, Frangipani
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang, Cinnamon, Iris, Angelica
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Tonka bean, Benzoin, Frankincense, Amber, Musk, Honey, Civet

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 11.07.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Coco (Parfum) by Chanel, which differs in concentration.

Beautiful classic
Today I would like to break a benevolent lance for a great classic. A very opulent deep fragrance with long aftertaste, woody component with floral notes, vanilla, tonka bean and honey give it an inimitable sensuality that glides very slowly into your interior and lingers there for a very long time. I see him on a dark-haired woman who is very self-confident and curious about life. He radiates strength, strength are a dark beauty - his durability is incredibly long...
I feel it warm, very profound and present. You don't spill this lady who wears one of these. Noble, precious and exclusive - that's how she is. She is not young of years but young of heart and spirit, has much to tell and captivates us with her beautiful eyes that have seen so much. She loves to present her stories and little secrets perfectly. A fascinating female being. You should let this classic into your life sometime because it is so special.

THE FRENCH ORIENTALIST
There are parentheses of social, cultural, economic, literary and therefore olfactory history that enclose in them the condensation of unchanged moments whose greatest representative very often is a perfume.
We are not referring to a simple perfume that corresponds to the mythical decade of the 80's (sumptuous, opulent and sensual) but here we are talking about an olfactory firmament that bears the name of chanel.
If we like, this firmament has been rather pioneristic because even if we maintain a basic key of interpretation deriving from many other masterpieces from which it happens, we certainly find a new introduction, tacitly revolutionary and never shouted as often happened.
The perfume was marketed in 1984, a historic moment and very important for perfumes because we already see the impressive rise of the two oriental spicy fragrances of reference that had already made history and had inevitably marked it (opium 1977 by YSL and cinnabar 1978 Estee lauder).
The myth of the oriental perfume had already invaded the west but with opium and cinnabar we see a "pure" orient made by the proclaimed desire to challenge the sense of smell with rivers of murky and smoky spices, resins and conditioners whose demarcation in the female perfume was difficult even then. While coco represented the evolved orient, a concept of the Frenchized orient, a deviation from what until then had been the path followed by the various noses
The perfume was composed by the great master perfumer Jacques Polge, worthy heir of the legendary Henry Robert (creative genius in the N 19) who is perhaps in front of the greatest project assigned to him by chanel . This was his first work on a female perfume for chanel (as he had already composed a male perfume for chanel in 1981; Antaeus).
The expectations were great because the house came out of a very critical historical moment because only a year had been taken in hand by the genius karl Lagerfeld who will be able to relaunch and reinterpret it under a modern and iconic key (concepts that the house had now lost).
The perfume fully describes this moment of great ferment because if the perfume was marketed as an interpretation of the spirit of chanel we can say that this olfactory exercise forever photographs the spirit of a brand no longer represented by the great designer gabrielle chanel but by a visionary genius who will maintain a stylistic code even if the original will upset everyone with the release on the catwalk so far from the strict, linear and elegant canons of the maison.
In fact, this olfactory masterpiece that I want to define as an amber florietal will keep the spicy aspect no longer raw and angular as was the case with cinnabar and opium, but will contain almost soft and velvety rounded spices. Surely the amber background is what makes the scent widely different from other oriental spices. The base is built with a disarming mastery and with the use of natural raw materials associated with others of a synthetic nature. What immediately stands out in the nose when analyzing the background structure is the very rare sandalwood mysore (coco will be one of the last perfumes that will actually contain it), opoponax, amber and labdanum that thickens the fragrance within a harmonious and condensed olfactory perimeter.
Despite the fact that the base is already something excellent, the real olfactory revolution is found among the top and heart notes because if on the one hand we want to give a spicy boost right from the start with coriander, cloves and clover, on the other hand we find the pivotal flower of the whole composition: the rose. An alcoholic rose, grape-like, amber-coloured and fruity at the same time. The peach and the rose will make this a true masterpiece, it is a rose that while maintaining the dark and spicy connotation is imbued in its intimate essentiality of ripe and juicy peach. (Far from the mythical exercise of guerlain with Nahema)
Returning to the amber base, which is shiny, iridescent and golden, making the perfume soft and velvety, we see that there are several aspects that allow us to build such a work; if on the one hand we find an excellent quality of natural raw materials (the absolute floral triptych: pink, mimosa and orange blossom), on the other hand we see the use of an imported quantity of synthetic materials. In this case there will be several ingredients that make up the synthetic formula including: Hedio, iso and super, methyl ionone, eugenol (already contained naturally in cloves that then over the years will be severely restricted by ifra regulations), coumarin and various salicylates. For the amber and resinous base we find the use of amyl salicylate and benzyl salicylate with hydroxychronellal (which gives a green, sour and radiant smell similar to the olfactory acuity of linder flower).
The result is a baroque, opulent and ultra-feminine where the juxtaposition of the floral component (semi fruity) with the resinous amber part produces a balance of golden opulence, languid and radiant. All this fully represented the vertiginous necklines of the women of that time, including the amount of jewelry and the quantity of hair, all of which was the reflection of an era where everything was over-expressed because, unlike today, we where disinterested from olfactory and cultural flattening.
(Reviews relative coco chanel EDP first version 1984)
Once upon a time..
... a child who was terribly afraid of school.

Nobody told anyone anything about it so as not to get more trouble, not to be more of a target.
The secretiveness cost it strength, the false smile, so that his parents did not have to worry.

The teachers, who should have noticed how much the child suffered and was bullied by his classmates, looked away or got involved.

Every morning the child had a stomachache, his legs barely managed to pedal his bike, which would take him much faster to the place of his daily ordeal.

Day after day, year after year, it waited eagerly for the weekends to recharge its batteries for the next week, even more desperately for the holidays in which the panic and pain would disappear for at least a while.

7 long years full of fear, which still haunt the child today, what is no longer a child for a long time, because every prank, every teasing that happens again to the child's children tears open the wounds again, transforms it into a berserk, who in his rage would like to wipe every person responsible for this pain off the map.

This child lives very deeply hidden inside me and normally I can forget, I want to forget that it is there.
But as soon as I had sprayed Coco on, it began to tremble, to cry, tried to make itself very small, to disappear.
I felt the old panic creeping up in me, suddenly I could smell chalk and table sponges, hear the clattering of many children's feet, feel the gloating laughter, whatever was meant for me, how someone looks over my shoulder during the class test and makes a derogatory remark about it loudly.

Maybe it was a teacher who wore that scent, it almost has to be.
I'm sorry, but I can't describe Coco neutrally.

He smells like fear to me.

Coco is a Classic!
Coco was the first fragrance I got from Chanel. I tried them all. And I loved many of them equally, but Coco truly related to me as my type of fragrance. When I first got her back in 2011 at Saks Fifth Ave on 5th I tested her and she was amazing. But it wasn't until I opened my own box for the first time back at home and was able to smell her fully that I was intoxicated by how beautiful and classy she really is. First off, when I sprayed her I had never smelled anything that classy before I thought dang this stuff smells expensive. It made me feel grown up.. it made me feel like a woman. I knew Chanel No 5 was filled with Aldehydes and that fragrance is special in its own way and there is nothing like that to me on the market, but this is like it's younger mature sister..it has that aldehyde feel but lighter and fresher and sparkly with the citrus. As the tops begin to transform, you also get beautiful spices of cinnamon, frankincense and lovely roses all combined with this lovely amber. In the end, you are left with this lovely, sweet yet sophisticated fragrance that is truly overwhelming to me. It was a love at first sniff. And I treasure my bottle from 2011 because this fragrance lasts for hours easily 8+ till the next day. I will always own a bottle of this fragrance because this is what makes me love perfumes so much..the mystery..the whole experience of something profoundly new and special yet classic. This fragrance is a masterpiece.
Vonproscznow
Bathing at your own risk
Coco can do anything black can do.
The Diva
The unapproachable
The coquette
The mysterious
The affectionate
The Serious
The Unbridled
The Charming and the Pragmatic.
And even the seductress has it on her.

Coco makes a cocktail dress out of black jeans with a turtleneck, a negligee out of a twinset and a pair of velvet slippers out of plush socks. Coco even lace a suit out of a washed-out t-shirt.

Fresh out of the bottle she paints a riiiiiiiesiges Verpissdichschild, which I like to hang around for shopping, in order to keep away unpleasantly "smelling" fellow men in the queue, who usually also kick you in the heels and breathe their flag in the neck. But you should shop fast, the fuck you will get closer quickly.

Coco marks the spot very well, against Mosquitos she certainly helps ! Wild food would stay for trying. Some dogs and cats have already tried to suck Coco off my arm (no joke). I get positive reactions to Coco from both men and women. Shelf life and Sillage are good approx. 6 hours. Please don't bathe in it. That ends up either in an angry mob or like the perfume or both.

And in case it got too much, just say: "enjoy, was expensive" and counter !

Carlitos01
It's probably the perfume she likes the best
Egypt, August 1990, somewhere between Luxor and Aswan along the Nile river. It was my second day of sailing in a felluca with a crew of three locals. I expected my trip from Luxor to Aswan to take three days and so far we had covered barely one third of the voyage.

The felucca was gently sailing up the river close to the left bank. i was slowly savouring a french "Gitanes", never tired of admiring the golden yellow banks with a strip of green bordering the river. Even today egyptian sailors prefer to border the river in the eastern side, the land of the living, the left bank for the boats going south. "Rive Gauche" I thought looking at the river sandy left banks. Too floral for this damn hot weather. I must think of something else for Giovanna. As the cigarette was about to come to an end, I started singing "Cielito Lindo" interrupting the omnipresent monumental desert silence. "I really must get a birthday present to Giovanna".

We had a fresher northern breeze till two hours earlier. Now there was no wind whatsoever and the temperature was rising. The felucca was still sailing south due to the well engineered triangular sails, but moving at a very slow pace. We still had some thirty miles before reaching Edfu, the home of the crocodile god sanctuary. Edfu does recall to all the travelers about the huge Nile crocodiles that existed in this section of the Nile. Currently only a few crocodile mummies are on display at the temple. Nowadays only after the Aswan dam lake one may see a living crocodile. Yes, lots of crocodiles, lots of croc... a Lacoste?,... a Lacoste Original! It's green and fresh but I would prefer it to be mint green. Well, if I don't come out with something more appropriated, Lacoste will be.'

Giovanna should already be waiting for me in Aswan. I really expected to arrive before her, but nobody could preview this wind lull. I grabbed another Gitanes. The strong french cigarette only made the desert seem more hot and dry, and the journey, slower. I should have rented a speed boat instead of a Felucca. I wish I could have guessed it. 'Guess... Guess Eau de Parfum... it may be an option as well.' I remembered it spicy and sweet, as well the face of Claudia Schiffer in the advertising campaign. I'll better not mix Claudia Schiffer and Giovanna in the same thought. So let's forget about Guess l'Eau de Parfum.

Another village ... in the central minaret, an Imam called the faithful to pray at the end of the day. That cry echoed over the waters of the Nile, reminding me of the Nubian smiles always on the faces of the locals who, behind us, hid behind the blue doors and white walls, whether out of inocent shame or to avoid the burning sun rays. Almost two thousand years after the ancient Egypt last active pharaoh, Ra the sun god and king of the firmament continued to dictate the movements and habits of the present subjects. Now in my mind I had the face of an imaginary Cleopatra with the face of Elizabeth Taylor. "Passion" l'Eau de Parfum by Elizabeth Taylor could be an option as well. Quite oriental and spicy,.. but also to floral. I must keep searching still.

Giovanna insisted on us meeting in Aswan for us to proceed by speed boat to Abu-Simbel. The cool waters of the Nasser lake would be a lot cooler than journeying through the desert. I just could not avoid spending some days in Kairo. But Kairo was just to hot and full of traffic for her. So she decided to fly directly to Aswan, departing from Paris and changing plane in Rome. Yes, Paris and Rome instead of Kayro... 'YSL Paris should be ok. But it has even more flowers than Rive Gauche... and Roma... Biagiotti's Roma!... full of myrrh and amber, a bit fresh, some civet, awsome flask... yeah! It could be Roma." No way! I already had given Giovanna a flask of Roma two year before. I cannot give her a repeated flask here in Nubia.

- 'Aashad Allaha! Alrba! Alrba!' ('Allah be praised! Sir! Sir!') - 'We can save some time through the juz al hind al jamal'... 'it is open despite the dry weather. You know... qanat jamal juz alhind'?
'Juz al hind al jamal', I mumbled the words slowly. My arabic was a bit rusty, or should I say, very rusty. Well "jamal" has always meant "camel"... but "al hind"? If I remember well it means "poop"... camel poop? what the hell am I going to do with camel poop?
- 'Yes! yes! 'al hind'... 'kuhkuh'... repeated Achmed pointing to his back side as trying to confirm that "kuhkuh" stands also for "poop" as in baby's poop. - 'qanat jamal kuhkuh'... 'the channel of jamal kuhkuh'...
Suddenly it made a lot of sense! Ou course!... there is an artificial chanel there, and the locals really call it "al hind channel" or "kuhkuh channel". We can save an entire day using than damn channel. I just looked at Achmed and said:
- 'Come on lads! let's use the side road! all the way to kuhkuh channel...'
My god! I should have remembered it before... Coco Chanel!... balsamic, ambery, sweet, spicy, rosy, some civet... it's perfect. It's probably the perfume she likes the best. Now, where in hell am I going to find a Coco Chanel flask in Aswan?

Scoring "kuhkuh channel":
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scent opening............10.0 ( cloves, coriander and rose - divine!)
Scent Dry Down.........10.0 ( balsamic sandalwood, resinous labdanum & amber and some hints of swetness and animalic civet - long hours of a perfect scent)
Longevity (h) ..............9.0 (up to 9~10 hours with 3 sprays on skin)
Sillage (ft)....................9.0 (6~7 ft with 2.5 h of good projection)
Versatility....................9.0 (Above average pending for colder temperatures)
Usability......................9.0 (High; Not suitable for any hot temperature event)
Compliments.............10.0 (Elegant, alluring, classy, a compliment champion)
Uniqueness.................9.5 (almost unique not considering other Coco Chanel concentrations; some other perfumes sometimes have a Coco similar vibe like Dali's La Belle et L'Ocelot)
Quality.........................10.0 (well above average quality)
Presentation................8.0 (a matter of opinion)
Price..............................5.0 (€ 116 for a 100 ml EDP tester; excelence but at a cost)
- Average:................8.95/10.0
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion on this admirable perfume:
High quality standard and overall very pleasant scent, elegant, making a nice choice for being so seductive, and with a lot of class! Well above average performance. Pricing a bit expensive but that's what you pay for a true landmark. It's a lot better than many more expensive niche perfumes. It has virtually no clones and remains as an unique Chanel choice. Needless to say that I consider it as unisex!
Recommended? Yes. Coco Chanel is an oriental delight and one of the most alluring scents used by my wife. It's better and less expensive than a marriage counselor, because it really keeps me very close to her!
Blind purchase worthy? Yes, but it won't be cheap.

Music: Ed Sheeran - "Perfect"

The most beautiful Oriental
I have the privilege to have all 3 concentrations of Coco in my collection. Of the 3, the EDP is probably best suited for daily use, if you will. It lasts a long time and you have a pleasant fragrance around you. I have to add that I have a vintage (60ml refillable bottle). I don't know what the modern formulation looks like. The EDT is simply too weak for me, the perfume is clearly of higher quality with more beautiful flowers and an even more animal undertone. Becomes quieter quickly like the EDP and therefore more suitable for an intimate date.

What I find really interesting as a young man is how wearable Coco actually is, I have associations with this fragrance with my aunt who has been wearing the fragrance for years and therefore I was a little afraid at first to wear this fragrance. But men's fragrances have become so sweet nowadays that coco is still quite spicy in comparison. Legendlich this dried fruit chord, which had become possible by a synthetic smell developed again at that time, lets guess that it concerns a lady smell.

I have worn Coco several times now and never was I looked at funny or did I get any comments. Surely nobody in the U30 generation knows her, the ladies prefer their fruity-sweet waters from Victoria's Secret. Lucky me, I'd say.

Coco belongs with Coromandel and Egoiste to my favorites for the colder half of the year. It is an incomparable masterpiece and is often seen as Chanel's answer to opium, but that would be the same as saying that opium is Ysl's answer to Shalimar. Sure, all the same fragrance family and heirs of Shlimar but each with their own personality.

The only criticism for me would be the top note. Just a lot of civet, as is often the case with older fragrances... But after a minute the spell starts :)

Baroque Chanel
Coco is the drama queen among the powerful orientals of the 80’s. Moving along the spice route (Opium) towards a mellower Mellis accord, Coco is very similar to Teatro that came a year later, but where Krizia went for spices and carnations, Chanel went for plush amber and baroque orientalism.

Chanel was never one to fall for excess, but Coco, born with me on the same year, inevitably followed trends; sillage and power.
The edp I’m reviewing, a bottle from 1984, is my favorite formulation because it embodies the spirit of the fragrance perfectly.
It opens with a strong note of cloves and coriander, that lend a mellow and piquant balsamic spiciness. Subtle, with a candle light glow, along a juicy orange note that simply enhances them instead of taking over. The overripe peach is akin to Femme’s skin sensuality. Instead of fiery spices, you have the heat of the skin.
The rose and jasmine in the heart really shine and make me see why Chanel is so famed for them. Jacques Polge shows amazing dexterity.
The base further enhances the deep and mellow balsamic quality; a superb sandalwood that 100% feels like Mysore, with its suave and buttery-milky qualities, dances along the resinous labdanum, and the amber wraps itself around the opoponax. A subtle leather smell (castoreum?) dances along the civet, which in the first formulations is natural and extremely potent and sexual. For all it’s class and elegance, Coco never forgets that beneath the surface there’s desire, and Polge balances the beauty with a magnificent and feral civet; it doesn’t enhance the other notes, it shines solo.

While many orientals are famed for their spices, Coco embodies the balsamic quality of the genre. It wouldn’t feel out of place decades earlier, even though it’s excesiveness tells us that Coco comes from the mighty 80’s. If you enjoy Diva (Polge’s prototype for Coco, somewhat drier and more chypre in feel, released a year earlier), Teatro Alla Scala, Fendi, Opium and Femme, Coco is a natural progression. Dramatic, opulent, once the fur is off and the haute couture dress on the floor, manners stay out of the room. There’s only room for passion. Stunning on everyone, with a sexually ambiguous personality that refuses genre!
Beyond Stepford
Many years ago, shortly after the Christmas holidays, I stood in a duty free shop at Frankfurt Airport. The journey was to go to London over New Year's Eve, my partner at that time had given us an extremely restless night because of fear of flying. Full of joyful tension because of the upcoming days in the UK's capital but also dead tired and therefore in an imbalance between adrenaline and tiredness, I escaped the trembling something next to me and walked into the shop. My favourite scent at that time and the only one I wore was Chanel No5. Overwhelmed by the many brands and scents on offer, I headed for the Chanel shelf. After all, I had always wanted to see what else of Mademoiselle Chanel's own brand was available besides the magic five. Black, angular with a white-golden logo, Coco beamed at me from the shelf and I remembered - yes, there was this spot with Vanessa Paradis in a birdcage! So put it on your hand and uih, an absolutely different chapter than "le cinq".

I imagined that I saw a Coco bottle in the film "The Stepford Wives" on the washbasin shelf of the main character Joanna Eberhart, played by "my" adored Katharine Ross. For this reason alone, resistance was futile, Coco had to come along. Only later I noticed my mistake, the film adaptation by Brian Forbes was made in 1975, but Coco was not released until 1984. So definitely beyond Stepford, Coco is a child of Orwell's year and offers a floriental bouquet, which in contrast to Orwell's 1984 doesn't cause nightmares and anxiety.
The prelude is floral and fruity against a balsamic and resinous, even oriental, background. The lightness of orange blossom, peach and tropical frangpani is determined by the added aldehydes, which play such a decisive role in the well-known sister fragrance No 5. They remind me of black or cream lace, pale but transparent. Jasmine and Rose join them softly and gracefully, and remain whispering in the background. Spices - including cloves - and bold resins emerge slightly leathery and combine powdery with tonka bean and the patchouli and sandalwood purring in the base. Black, velvety and cuddly like a cat, Coco creeps gently around her wearer again and again. Even cats are not always "understandable", are very headstrong, very sublime and known to be loners. Coco possesses the same qualities, she doesn't "tell" her story at the first go, but only hesitantly gives away her secret piece by piece.

Coco is not often smelled in everyday life, it is not a "crowdpleaser" that hip young women spray each other in perfumeries and cheer with joy. I have always smelled this scent, if at all, on very special women, across all age groups. Coco wearers seem to have silently entered into a contract with their fragrance, based on not using too many words to make the obvious, namely that a powdery, floral oriental of exquisite quality is far above fashion trends.

Chanel Coco is often seen as Chanel's "answer" to the huge success of Yves Saint Laurent's scandalous scent Opium, which triggered a wave of intense oriental scents. However, Coco does not do justice to the fact that it was only a "fashion fragrance" and a latecomer, which was the case with Estee Lauder's far less well-known Cinabar. Somewhere I once read that when opium evokes associations with Marrakech, Coco clearly leads to Venice. A comparison I can only agree with. Whereby for me it is not and the hopelessly overflowing Venice that most of us know, but that of the mysterious masks and heavy velvet capes as well as the nightly balls in magnificent palazzi.

Coco was the first fragrance to be launched after the death of Coco Chanel under the direction of the then young Karl Lagerfeld and is now considered a classic. The Chanel homepage says that Coco reflects Gabrielle Chanel's preference "for the baroque" and unites opposites, as Mademoiselle Chanel herself showed them. On the one hand, Chanel influenced a very puristic fashion style, and let her inclination for baroque aesthetics flow into the design of her jewellery and accessories as well as the furnishing of her apartment.

In the early 2000s, I left the No 5 behind and became the definitive coco-convert - and still am today.

A Merry Accomplice
I'm gonna apologize in advance. This is a review of sorts but it's also my meandering thoughts about what this fragrance has meant to me. If you want a solid ingredient listing and description of Coco's phases, pass this review. If you want to know one woman's experience WEARING it, keep reading...
________________________________________________
Have you ever had a friend who was nothing but trouble? You know you’re none the better for hanging out with her but the adventures the two of you embark upon—it’s the stuff of legends! She’s the friend who’d love to bail you out of the local jail cell if it weren’t for the fact that she’s sharing a bunk with you. She’s very, very naughty but you are guaranteed a good time with this gal pal. Coco is that gal pal.

I was a good girl growing up. I never really snuck into bars before I turned twenty-one, I never crept out of my bedroom window for a secret rendezvous with young men, and I never took a discrete drag off some rebel’s cigarette. I was good. Once I turned twenty-one, all bets were off. Around the same time I received a bottle of Coco for my birthday. One whiff nearly knocked me down. (Keep in mind, I became of legal drinking age the same year Happy was released, so broad-shouldered divas such as Coco were no longer en vogue.) As a personal act of initiation, I wore Coco whenever I went out bar-hopping or clubbing with my friends. Older men wanted to “get to know me better” and women wanted me ousted from the various bars we frequented. Liquor has always had the dubious honor of being called “liquid courage” but, for me, that honor goes to Coco. She was hissing come-ons to the more experienced gentlemen behind my back and instigating fights with young, insecure women while I stood across the bar. She was a vixen, not for the faint of heart.

One night I got sloppily drunk while flirting with a gentleman fifteen years my senior when I decided to empty the contents of my purse. Sadly, I left behind my beloved bottle of Coco on the bar. Much time has passed since that fateful incident and I was recently reunited with a bottle of Coco (thank you fleaBay). It was like reuniting with an old friend who still looks as fabulous as ever. She still likes to stir up trouble but she’s mellowed with age, at least when she’s in my presence. I am curious if she still creates a social maelstrom when she’s out gallivanting with young girls and boys.

Right now, we’re reminiscing about that one time when we… Goodness, she was a bad girl but did we ever have such good times?!

CatarinaCatarina 13 months ago
Coco is a scent of a unique flair all throughout the fragrance evolution. It is opulent, exquisite and full of a captivating personality.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 21 months ago
Coco is an oriental delight and one of the most alluring scents used by my wife. It's better and less expensive than a marriage counselor.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 22 months ago
Cherchez la femme! This is a very classy concentrate of seduction and charm : spicy, warm, a little bitter. a femme fatale's scent.I love it
LillibetLillibet 2 years ago
A beautifully balanced yet still lush, spicy, fruity oriental. Less about single notes or spices. More a rich warming golden wrap. Lovely.

by IrisNobile
.... eine kleine Hommage ....
by Hexana
by Hexana
traumhaft schön...diese COCO
by Santalwalti
Faszination Coco N°1
by Santalwalti
by Ginger
Fresh21 / Photo Challenge (Pfew almost didn’t make it)
by IoanaP
Mit diesem letzten Bild wünsche ich Euch allen ein schönes Osterwochenende.
by Gandix
by Cincy
by Cincy
by ClarasTante
by ClarasTante
Apropos Kindheitserinnerungen:Wer kennt noch die Gut-Zettel aus der 1.und 2.Klasse. Bei zehn gab's ein Bildchen, ähnlich dem oben.
by Gandix
Einfach Coco
by Camey5000
by AndyCandy
by AndyCandy
by Stardust
by Stardust
by Parfummaster
...... die große berühmte Dame .......
by HsChen
by NikkRouse10
by KittyGlitter
by KittyGlitter

Popular Chanel

Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel