Coco Mademoiselle 2001Eau de Parfum

Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2001. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Zen (2007) (Eau de Parfum)

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Orange, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Mimosa, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesOpoponax, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.01.2021.

Forever my number 1
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle... I was looking for a nice fragrance for myself at the time (I think it must be about 10 years ago now). And there it was. Up until that point, no perfume has enchanted me like this one. It then also became my signature scent. Whether at work, at leisure or at party nights, it has always accompanied me and the compliments it has brought me are simply unforgettable. Many describe Coco Mademoiselle as a clean office fragrance. However, I find that it leaves a mega impression especially in the nightlife. I have been asked about it so often. Whether from waiters, bar service, people on the dance floor.... Simply unbelievable! Maybe it's just because of my skin chemistry that Coco Mademoiselle is so celebrated on me :D.
I often combine the perfume with the body lotion of the same name and the fragrance Molecule 234.38 by Zarkoperfume. Horny combination :). LG, Anja
5.5
Minacaj
Chanel - Is the fragrance worth the price or are you just paying for the brand?
This fragrance makes it hard for me.
Chanel has never been a brand I've gravitated towards.
However, I quite liked this one fragrance.
At first.
I have since found it to be too floral. The fragrance notes are pungent and do not smell particularly ladylike, but penetrating for my taste.

Classic
Fresh, elegant, discreet and classy fragrance like all Chanels'.

I am not a fan of the maison, but I find this pleasant (the only one together with the Chance Au Fraiche).

It has been a best seller since it came out, so if on the one hand it has become a classic to have in your collection, on the other hand practically everyone has it now and you lose the originality of wearing something unique.

However, being very versatile and suitable for practically every season and situation, if in doubt, I would buy it. ;)
Chanel must-have
Who is worth something, must have at least one Chanel fragrance, that was clear to me after a few perfume-tuber videos.
Coco mademoiselle seemed to me the most fashionable scent. Once sniffed briefly in the miller, among many other scents, saved as "beautiful". I looked for a bargain on the Internet, which is only possible to a limited extent with Chanel.
An offer at Galeria Kaufhof - 20% off everything - was the deciding factor Coco Mademoiselle moved in with me.

Awe-inspiringly I did not want to unpack the most precious of my fragrances at all.
Then I suddenly read about dupes everywhere and was frustrated - can you possibly buy my noble fragrance for an Appl and an egg just as well at Lidl? Or is the glittering perfume that I wore over 20 years ago a fragrance twin?
I hadn't realized that!!!

I still remember that I liked Miro Magic back then and that people sometimes asked me what kind of perfume I had. Somehow I was embarrassed by the question because it was such a "cheap" No Name perfume... I had no idea that it was a twin to Coco Mademoiselle...

So I was quite annoyed to have "really spent money" (experienced perfumas with noble niche scents will probably smile mildly) - and then the scent reminds me afterwards maybe just of a cheap, outdated copy ... Well, too late.

So this is the first time I've worn Coco Mademoiselle. Yes, a little reminder of my glittery perfume from back then. And I secretly pat myself on the shoulder, I didn't have such bad taste!

But shortly after, the Mademoiselle becomes a bit harsh and funny, I don't remember it that way at Miro magic.

So everything done right - Coco Mademoiselle is an unmistakable original!
By the way, a perfume tuberin has said in a video about dupes, there are many quite well made, but especially with this one she recommends to buy the original. There you go.

Maybe I will try Miro Magic again, it has a new bottle now (or is it the size? 50 ml in the tall bottle, 75 ml in the old one?) Because my scent memory is already a bit outdated with over 20 years.

But I don't regret buying Coco Mademoiselle. Very pleasant, noble and fine!!
An old flame never dies
???" Old love does not rust "??? The classic!!!
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - Elegant diva, is very demanding and needs total attention from her wearer because she is always present...

It is light, sensual and fruity... ?????

Ideal mixture for a woman who loves life ? It is strong, but at the same time very warm and soft. Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - this is her ! Simply unique and unforgettable... !

I would describe him as fruity - fresh - flowery ?
It is at the same time very warm and also fresh scent that is the special thing about it????????
Chanel's perennial?!
It surprised me that "Coco Mademoiselle" as EdP has some critics, because the smell of it is just uncanny... positive and accessible. Almost everyday and... nice. You wouldn't expect any criticism. And maybe that's just the catch?!

This Mademoiselle by Chanel is very easy to wear, is basically "only" a slightly uplifted orange (flower) scent on a fluffy patchouli bed. That may be a bit too normal for some, others already too pompous with the delicate white flowers - but basically it is damn tame and well-behaved. A cheerful, maybe even a little naive woman, still quite young. But by no means a child anymore. In her high 20s, maybe. "CM EdP" is one of those fragrances that my girlfriend uses when she doesn't know what's coming or what the day will bring. A signature scent before the mistress. Totally Chanel, but also completely casual. Not immature, not old-fashioned, not pale, not strong, not this, not that. Decisions and opinions and character are always welcome - but sometimes it must be such a mix. Creamy. Well-behaved. A bit boring, maybe. Unsexy? The savings book among the Chanels. In the classic sense.

Flacon: as always with Chanel and especially this series - exquisite!
Sillage: total average
Durability: solid custom work - 8 hours

Conclusion: the mademoiselle who has no day, no event, no challenge not good for a pretty face. More than just nice. Rather simply beautiful and light. Not a masterpiece - but for me a bank.
A young love
When I think back, I see myself. New and inexperienced in the great world of fragrances. But Coco was one of the first I smelled. After a long time of thinking, buy or not buy and after a bumpy start with the predecessor La vie est belle en rosé, I dared to take the step.
In my opinion, a fragrance that gently envelops you and is not intrusive, but remains in your memory. A fragrance that smells honest, seductive and floral, but not in an obtrusive sense. A fragrance for young women who walk through life with confidence. And who can also be happy when one or the other nose turns to them. :-)
Miss Coco
Today I would like to write something about Coco Mademoiselle EdP from Chanel.
Coco Mademoiselle was not my first fragrance from Chanel, which was of course N°5, as EdP.
At some point Coco Mademoiselle was added as a blind purchase in an almost full 35ml Edp bottle I don't know the EdT of it yet.

With Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel has tried to create a modern fragrance for young ladies to appeal to a younger clientele. N°5 or N°19 are not very popular with young ladies, it takes a certain maturity to appreciate these fragrances. When I brought N° 5 into my collection I was 37 and N°19 came a little later Finally, Coco Mademoiselle was allowed to move in with me.
The Mademoiselle is a cheerful and young scent. But of course "older" ladies may also wear this fragrance. I don't think much of age restrictions on scents. Old-young male-female-female, everyone should wear what they please, and for themselves. A fragrance should please my nose and contribute to my well-being and not someone else's. This had to be said, because many people wear scents to impress others
Enough beat around the bush, back to Coco Mademoiselle:
The fragrance begins with a little bergamot and sweet tangerines. Orange blossoms add some powdery notes.
Soon the flowery heart shows up with sweet jasmine and beguiling ylang-ylang, rose I perceive less here.
The base is pleasing with white musk and some vanilla. Patchouli is only discreetly present here, but I still smell delicate tangerine. I like that quite well that the tangerine here proves to be so long-lasting.
The fragrance is floral and sweet, but not too sweet and never looks cheap. A noble Chanel for the young lady with class so to speak.

My bottle has a rectangular shape with a golden neck and white cap. The inscription of the name is on an icy background on the otherwise transparent flacon with apricot-coloured liquid.
With Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel has succeeded in creating a fragrance for the younger (and not-so-young) consumer to stay in the market.
Let's call it a day
Dear Coco M.,

it's very hard for me, but I'm breaking up with you!

I won't beat around the bush, but I no longer love you, can't perceive you
You know I cheated on you, and not just once. Yet you forgave me again and again. I was ashamed and set out into a perfect world, but our love can't be mended like the crack in the vase that is always visible!

When I met you in spring many years ago, you were full of charm, a little, cheeky oriental! I was in love You did not really fit to me at all, so racy and different, not to be compared with anything before! With your dark glowing eyes you were pure seduction. I wish your admirers of today would meet you the way you first met me...you were my number 1.

Hot-blooded and unmistakable, you haven't adapted. Today you look like you're easy... want to please everybody, just be good.

We had spent days and nights together, shared our most intimate moments together...you never got tired and never bored me...we used to go out a lot in the past, today I don't even want to go shopping with you.

Now you come up with thin excuses, let yourself go, seem harsh and bitter...a watery imitation of yourself. Where are the great times of yore? Times are changing, I guess.

We've been meaning to break up before... I thought you were hiding something from me
From the outside everything was ok, but inside it was bubbling. You can't fool me... it's not you anymore! Where is your bewitching Jasmine? No flowery opulence! With the Tonka Bean you didn't play dress-up before either, and still you've gone one better, I'm disappointed. No seductive vanilla, all you say is blah, blah, blah! I'm not sure we'll see each other again!

I know I hurt you, but stop clinging, life goes on! You're a big girl! Maybe we can still be friends...
The One
On a warm June night, a young woman in a peach-coloured dress stands on a roof terrace - a glass of Bellini in her hand, a handsome man on her arm, the master plan for life in her mind. She's confident, mysterious, beautiful. A small gust of wind goes through her hair and you can perceive her scent. She is wearing - how could it be otherwise - Coco Mademoiselle. If there is one perfect scent for me, it is Coco mademoiselle. First a fresh and fruity tingling start, which quickly becomes incredibly feminine and flowery. For an endlessly long time it still envelops me with its light vanilla creaminess, like a soft cashmere blanket. Insanely elegant, but at the same time young and fresh. Feminine, sensual, flowery, delicious. Wear it on really all occasions - whether it's a unit day, date, family dinner or evening event. Although it is apparently so popular and widespread, I am always being asked what a great scent it is! I have never received so many compliments for anyone else, even though it is not really important to me anyway. I wear a fragrance because it makes me feel good, makes me happy when I sniff it during the day and I can identify with it. And this is definitely the case with CM

MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 6 months ago
too strong to wear to work and too popular to be a signature scent. i wear it mainly at home when self-luxuriating.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 11 months ago
Soft, clean, discrete, classy and very feminine, it's the younger Coco's face.Perfect as daily scent mainly in the good season. I love it!

Louis XlV, Lustgarten
1,5 ml micro-bottle
1,5ml Miniatur
by BlueValkyrie
Alle Mann an Deck - wir passieren Kap Hoorn!
by Lipstick0n
by Arlufkin
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel 1957 by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel