Coco Mademoiselle 2001 Eau de Parfum

Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2001. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Zen (2007) (Eau de Parfum)

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Orange, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Mimosa, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesOpoponax, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.04.2021.

DoctorIon
A graceful innocent perfume with a naughty side.
A huge success for Chanel and for its (now retired) great perfumer Jacques Polge!
A beautiful, well-mannered and very sophisticated perfume (especially eau de parfum) aimed at young ladies or ladies with a youthful mood and a refined taste (for even younger ones,there is always its wonderful little brother named "Chance").

Coco Mademoiselle is a fragrance that is hard to get bored of!
It has this classic quality that makes it always relevant and this happens because its odour has all the quality characteristics of the most beloved and charming flower, the rose.
It is both complex and simple, it has an elegant and pleasant olfactory imprint that flirts with seduction and its mood is innocent but with a naughty facet!
I like it in all of its versions (edt, edp, intense), but I could live without its more mature version called "Coco Noir", as I find it a bit unnecessary (I hope that the fans of this particular perfume forgive me) ?
I will not go into a deep analysis of the composition - I will only say that (much like in the odour of the rose) the perfumer here places special emphasis on highlighting the "negative space" of the composition, letting the central theme and the parts that compose it to breathe freely, to communicate with each other and to (somehow) dance gracefully in a spacious and comfortable olfactory frame.
The result; A scent where many women meet themselves and a creation that even if it is not exactly to your taste, you will admit it is beautiful.
One of the best moments of modern perfumery. Nothing more, nothing less!

classic
Whenever I used to think of middle aged classy ladies, this is what i imagine they would smell like.
No wonder it´s a best seller.
Classy, femminine, feels luxe.
I wouldn´t consider it versatile.
The 1st Commandment
I am Coco your scent, you shall have no other scents beside me.....

I'm not bible thumping but that's what came to mind with the after the first 5 minutes with this scent on my skin.

A very nice floral sweet scent...lasts an incredibly long time and is noticed by those around you right away.

But beware When overdosed becomes from present penetrating and makes headaches.
Coco Mademoiselle: My Chanel No.1
Derived from the original of 1941, this fragrance is so far my personal place 1 of the house of Chanel. Already in December 2013 with youthful 19 years I treated myself for the first time the purchase of this fragrance in the 50 ml bottle and knew then already, this love would last forever...

In general, I was then - and I still am now - a big fan of 50 ml bottles, as I think they are the perfect size. The bottles do well when they present themselves uniformly as a family next to each other at home on the shelf, but they are also not too big to let them disappear unceremoniously in the handbag to "freshen up" again throughout the day. In addition, I've often noticed that the 75 or 100 ml bottles of certain fragrances just don't look nice and disharmonious due to their clunkiness and often changed shape (best example Shiseido Zen: in 50 ml still a compact cube, in 100 ml a bulky cuboid - not nice!). So, small excursion to flacon sizes is finished with it...

Back to Coco Mademoiselle: Clearly, it was instant love. The light, sweet scent that lays on the skin like a fine silk scarf and from which a unique class emanates. And this at least as pretty, delicate, transparent glass bottle, through which you can look at the pink wonder water; with the glass stopper and the radiant gold rim, which makes the bottle just all the more a wonderful eye-catcher.
To sum up: The fragrance, the name, the pink liquid, the bottle. It is the absolution of perfection and I can't blame any woman who makes this yet extremely common fragrance her number 1. Between us, we all know that we prefer to have our fragrances exclusively for us and therefore would rather give way to one or the other niche fragrance when it comes to increasing our personal collection. But no shame! I will never get tired of this fragrance and even though it has unfortunately become a mainstream fragrance despite its premium quality - watch out for the bad M-word - I still feel special every time I wear this fragrance and am grateful that I have had it by my side for so many years
Forever my number 1
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle... I was looking for a nice fragrance for myself at the time (I think it must be about 10 years ago now). And there it was. Up until that point, no perfume has enchanted me like this one. It then also became my signature scent. Whether at work, at leisure or at party nights, it has always accompanied me and the compliments it has brought me are simply unforgettable. Many describe Coco Mademoiselle as a clean office fragrance. However, I find that it leaves a mega impression especially in the nightlife. I have been asked about it so often. Whether from waiters, bar service, people on the dance floor.... Simply unbelievable! Maybe it's just because of my skin chemistry that Coco Mademoiselle is so celebrated on me :D.
I often combine the perfume with the body lotion of the same name and the fragrance Molecule 234.38 by Zarkoperfume. Horny combination :). LG, Anja
5.5
Minacaj
Chanel - Is the fragrance worth the price or are you just paying for the brand?
This fragrance makes it hard for me.
Chanel has never been a brand I've gravitated towards.
However, I quite liked this one fragrance.
At first.
I have since found it to be too floral. The fragrance notes are pungent and do not smell particularly ladylike, but penetrating for my taste.

Classic
Fresh, elegant, discreet and classy fragrance like all Chanels'.

I am not a fan of the maison, but I find this pleasant (the only one together with the Chance Au Fraiche).

It has been a best seller since it came out, so if on the one hand it has become a classic to have in your collection, on the other hand practically everyone has it now and you lose the originality of wearing something unique.

However, being very versatile and suitable for practically every season and situation, if in doubt, I would buy it. ;)
Chanel must-have
Who is worth something, must have at least one Chanel fragrance, that was clear to me after a few perfume-tuber videos.
Coco mademoiselle seemed to me the most fashionable scent. Once sniffed briefly in the miller, among many other scents, saved as "beautiful". I looked for a bargain on the Internet, which is only possible to a limited extent with Chanel.
An offer at Galeria Kaufhof - 20% off everything - was the deciding factor Coco Mademoiselle moved in with me.

Awe-inspiringly I did not want to unpack the most precious of my fragrances at all.
Then I suddenly read about dupes everywhere and was frustrated - can you possibly buy my noble fragrance for an Appl and an egg just as well at Lidl? Or is the glittering perfume that I wore over 20 years ago a fragrance twin?
I hadn't realized that!!!

I still remember that I liked Miro Magic back then and that people sometimes asked me what kind of perfume I had. Somehow I was embarrassed by the question because it was such a "cheap" No Name perfume... I had no idea that it was a twin to Coco Mademoiselle...

So I was quite annoyed to have "really spent money" (experienced perfumas with noble niche scents will probably smile mildly) - and then the scent reminds me afterwards maybe just of a cheap, outdated copy ... Well, too late.

So this is the first time I've worn Coco Mademoiselle. Yes, a little reminder of my glittery perfume from back then. And I secretly pat myself on the shoulder, I didn't have such bad taste!

But shortly after, the Mademoiselle becomes a bit harsh and funny, I don't remember it that way at Miro magic.

So everything done right - Coco Mademoiselle is an unmistakable original!
By the way, a perfume tuberin has said in a video about dupes, there are many quite well made, but especially with this one she recommends to buy the original. There you go.

Maybe I will try Miro Magic again, it has a new bottle now (or is it the size? 50 ml in the tall bottle, 75 ml in the old one?) Because my scent memory is already a bit outdated with over 20 years.

But I don't regret buying Coco Mademoiselle. Very pleasant, noble and fine!!
An old flame never dies
???" Old love does not rust "??? The classic!!!
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - Elegant diva, is very demanding and needs total attention from her wearer because she is always present...

It is light, sensual and fruity... ?????

Ideal mixture for a woman who loves life ? It is strong, but at the same time very warm and soft. Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - this is her ! Simply unique and unforgettable... !

I would describe him as fruity - fresh - flowery ?
It is at the same time very warm and also fresh scent that is the special thing about it????????
Chanel's perennial?!
It surprised me that "Coco Mademoiselle" as EdP has some critics, because the smell of it is just uncanny... positive and accessible. Almost everyday and... nice. You wouldn't expect any criticism. And maybe that's just the catch?!

This Mademoiselle by Chanel is very easy to wear, is basically "only" a slightly uplifted orange (flower) scent on a fluffy patchouli bed. That may be a bit too normal for some, others already too pompous with the delicate white flowers - but basically it is damn tame and well-behaved. A cheerful, maybe even a little naive woman, still quite young. But by no means a child anymore. In her high 20s, maybe. "CM EdP" is one of those fragrances that my girlfriend uses when she doesn't know what's coming or what the day will bring. A signature scent before the mistress. Totally Chanel, but also completely casual. Not immature, not old-fashioned, not pale, not strong, not this, not that. Decisions and opinions and character are always welcome - but sometimes it must be such a mix. Creamy. Well-behaved. A bit boring, maybe. Unsexy? The savings book among the Chanels. In the classic sense.

Flacon: as always with Chanel and especially this series - exquisite!
Sillage: total average
Durability: solid custom work - 8 hours

Conclusion: the mademoiselle who has no day, no event, no challenge not good for a pretty face. More than just nice. Rather simply beautiful and light. Not a masterpiece - but for me a bank.

MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 9 months ago
too strong to wear to work and too popular to be a signature scent. i wear it mainly at home when self-luxuriating.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Soft, clean, discrete, classy and very feminine, it's the younger Coco's face.Perfect as daily scent mainly in the good season. I love it!

Louis XlV, Lustgarten
1,5 ml micro-bottle
1,5ml Miniatur
by BlueValkyrie
Alle Mann an Deck - wir passieren Kap Hoorn!
by Lipstick0n
by Arlufkin
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Allure Sensuelle (Parfum) by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel