Coco Mademoiselle (2001) Eau de Parfum

Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel
Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) (Chanel)
Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2001. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Jacques Polge

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Mimosa, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesOpoponax, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.10.2018

Cooco Mademoiselle.. the first fruitchouli
I bought Coco Mademoiselle the day it launched. It was the richest amazing fruitchouli I had ever experienced. As a young girl in my 20s it was perfect. It still wears well on me today garnering compliments. I have to giggle at those that complain CM is too strong now...its feels thin and light to me..compared to the first unreformulated richer bottle. Still worth having in your collection.
~ Mainstream Masterpiece ~
As one of those warm and fuzzy romantic reviewers its all about what mental/emotional image does this one evoke? And while my words will be useless in deciding to buy, try or pass this is how one man's nose enjoys coco m. A captivating, elegant, pleasant people pleaser scent with very youthful citrusy/floral top notes that surely will get many compliments! I would say much like Bleu de Chanel for men this is as equally versatile for casual wear up to even formal events thanks to the dry down of rose and musk. And also like Bleu this would make a great transition Chanel from "other" young women scents to more slightly darker sophisticated perfumes. At the risk of getting the dreaded rolled eyes coco m simply gives me the mental image of the sparkling newness of love and infatuation all formulated in one pretty in pink bottle by the master blender Polge!
Bottle 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
Solid And Staid As A Log Cabin In The Woods
Powder, that was my first thought. And then tonka beans or maybe opoponax. The scent is absolutely divine. It seems you can never go wrong with a Chanel. Hell, I was raised on them. But I had other ideas as a teen. I became an independent. A hippie. I believed in free will, free-thinking and free spirits. Which is probably why I am such a firm believer in addressing all levels of perfumes. I've met women from so many places who, in their lives, can only dream of owning a bottle of Chanel. Those of us who do, should greatly appreciate what we have before us. But always understand there are perfumes greater than this and perfumes lesser than this house, also. It is only a commodity in the wide world of fragrances. It is only a name, and should never be judged solely by that.
Sweet florals knock on the door to say hello and ask to visit, sweet patchouli barges in and stays, all the while powdering her nose, drinking her Chai tea. Where are these ladies? In a dusty cabin in the early Spring. A cabin that has yet to cleaned from last Summer's visitors. It's a bit dank in the cabin, the windows haven't been opened for months. It's musty. It's a place they all enjoy and have pleasant memories of and every season brings a different flavor to the structure. Sometimes pleasant, sometimes not, but it's always a roof over their heads. So they keep coming back. These are my images of Coco Mademoiselle.
And yes, Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle will do that to people. Draw you back for visits time and time again. That's what Chanel is about once you reside with these perfumes. You find yourself re-visiting them season-by-season. They're as classic and staid as a log cabin in the woods. They simply belong there. But one doesn't spend all season in that cabin. Just as one shouldn't spend all their time with only one perfume.
Multifariousness is what makes one unique and opens ones eyes to the world. Diversity allows you to see and appreciate minute differences. I haven't met a Chanel I don't appreciate for its variances, but I've also learned to appreciate a less costly perfume made with well intentions because of it.
Lovely
Exotic enough to wear for special evening events, especially something romantic, but otherwise too heavy for my tastes for everyday wear.

I love the staying power of this fragrance. No more than one spritz into the air I walk through and I'm good until morning ;)

I will probably never have to buy another bottle the way I use it, but I wouldn't complain. It's worth every penny.
I love this perfume
I simply love this perfume ... the scent is so magic ... iy is a little bit expansive so i put it when i get out in a great evening only ...
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Young Coco
Chanel No.5 is a classic in its own right: A lady in an elegant dress, pearls and a sexy chignon. Mademoiselle is that same woman, after she let her chignon loose and remembered that she's a sexy 'girl' too underneath all that classy 'Lady'.
I ADORE Chanel Mademoiselle because she shows that classy and fun, elegant and relaxed can be embodied by the same woman (scent).

This masterpiece by the house of Chanel embodies a lot of things: A zest for life is represented by the citrus notes that are so well balanced with the elegant florals. A silage that is enchanting everyone who gets near me, and a longevity that is astounding.
This is one of the few perfumes I also spray on when I am all alone at home and read etc. Smelling my wrists and simply enjoying the wonderful scent. *yum*
To me, this perfume is for all ages and all occasions. It's a happy and 'feel-good' scent! Enjoy! : )
Scent of Freedom
Coco Mademoiselle is a scent of Freedom for me. Kids was quite small those days I lived with a person who loved just to be king with huge will of owning. I managed to to to meeting with other beauty consultants to other city and I was wearing this scent. I felt for a first time that freedom of spirit and met huge many same spirited people. This scent reminds me always about freedom of every spirit and soul. *Hugs*
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Chanel no 5's Younger Sister
The Litchi dominates this perfume at first but then the grapefruit and vanilla shows up in the nose detector
it's why fruitier then no 5 and way
younger it can be heavy at times and it will give you a headache but it's a nice perfume. when you think of who's
going to be the face for chanel but for me keira kightley whould be the least
thing to be popped out of my mind if i was the casting director for this perfume.
she does'nt fit in this advidtisment
i'll think of more like audrey tatou
is the perfect choice for chanel products because audrey has more of a chic bookish parisian sopistacation then kiera but neitherless
it's a fine perfume just don't spray to much.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 6.0/10
Classic chypre floral
This is quite an interesting fragrance from Chanel. It's actually very confusing to my nose. When I initially smelt this, it was strong and quite citrusy, but when I breathed out and the smell settled with my nose, it became powdery and soft.

It is quite a delightful little scent. I would imagine it to be popular amongst the younger crowd, and this is further reflected by Chanel's choice of Keira Knightly as the face of Coco Mademoiselle. The scent itself is very refined and elegant. Coco Mademoiselle is the definition of a woman that knows what she wants and understands the meaning of class and sophistication.

The EDP lasts considerably longer than the EDT, which is to be expected. This fragrance settles nicely on the skin, yet it is to be used only in small amounts because it tends to be overpowering at times.

• Louis XlV, Lustgarten by Lasisa
  • by CHANELCHANEL by CHANELCHANEL
  • by Nisie by Nisie
  • by Lexa by Lexa
  • by Rosenfee by Rosenfee
  • Diesen kleinen Schatz verdanke ich der lieben Travana. Dankeschön, Liebes by Moni43
  • by Inadquate by Inadquate
  • by Parfümliebe by Parfümliebe
  • by Meinhardis by Meinhardis
  • by Merlina by Merlina
  • by Lilau by Lilau
  • by Vroni72 by Vroni72
  • by Iris983 by Iris983

Popular Chanel

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Antaeus (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°5 Eau Première by Chanel Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Sycomore (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Parfum) by Chanel Allure (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Chance (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel