Coco Mademoiselle 2001 Eau de Parfum

Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Chanel for women and was released in 2001. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Zen (2007) (Eau de Parfum)

Jacques Polge

Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.10.2021.

Never say never!
Somehow the Chanels were always too "ladylike", "hard", "heavy" or "stale" for me.
The first one that actually moved in was Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette. It was fresh, cheerful and not comparable to, say, N°5 Parfum. I keep smelling Chanel's big, famous classics. But none can convince me. Sometime I resisted then also at all still Chanels to test...
Until I once received a manufacturer sample of Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum.

The first spraying on was with zero expectation.
I first smelled a certain note that reminded me a lot of my acetone-free nail polish remover. "Whew, what the heck!" was my first thought. I then disappointedly put the sample in the box for the samples that get to move on.
10 min later smelled the Mademoiselle but fantatstisch. Cheerful, delicate yet present, light and girly.
The fruity opening reminds me, as I said, of nail polish remover, that may be the manderine or orange in combination with bergamot and the alcohol. Who knows. Then follows the light floral means, which lasts very very long with me.
Jasmine I smell light and very pleasant,
Mimosa is hardly rausriechbar for me,
Rose I take then but increasingly perceived
and Ylang-Ylang most. All flowers harmonize super with the still light, fruity top note, which remains with me also really perceptible for several hours.
The base creeps in more, I smell every now and then a nice, light vanilla, very delicate and only inconspicuous a bit of patchouli and the rest of the base is not present.
On the whole, the ingredients go a symbiosis with my skin and form an overall picture what makes me rave. It is a really beautiful fragrance.
Ok, the Mademoiselle Coco is very mainstream, but no matter.
So now a Chanel fragrance has moved in after all.
Never say never!

The allrounder
Coco Mademoiselle is so middle of the road that she suits every occasion. She is classy enough for evening wear, casual enough for leisure wear and in smaller doses she is even formal enough for business settings. Her scent is mildly floral with a little freshness, a little sweetness, a little woodiness, a little resin, a little vanilla.. A little bit of everything, really.

Typically, little bits of everything add up to a whole lot of nothing. So is that also the case with this Chanel? Well, partially yes. I find this a rather dull scent to wear myself. No excitement whatsoever. But.. she does leave a magical trail of Chanel feathers that I find highly enjoyable from a distance. As long as the wearer managed to properly dose, of course.

So.. Coco Mademoiselle for me is a no, but I gladly encourage everyone to give her a try.
Chanel Must-Have
My first Chanel fragrance was this one. He will always remain in my memory. When I was looking for a job after my training as a paralegal, I somehow ended up in a perfumery online shop, where I now work since 2016. I had no idea about perfume at all. And I'm glad I ended up where I am now. But what does this have to do with fragrance? Quite simply my boss gave me this very fragrance after my probation period and as a welcome gift. And that's it, this scent always reminds me of my happy start at work!

But now about the scent. It's very floral but doesn't pop in, it's light and can be worn everyday. I wear it a lot as it is one of my absolute favorites. My friends and family love him just as much, so much so that they always "mop" me times a spray :)

It suits both warm and cold days. I spray me even once like my scarves and scarves with it, because he has an incredible durability us sillage.
BlackRose
My first love - and my first heartbreak!
The first time I smelled you in the perfumery when I was about 14 - I was immediately in love with you, unfortunately too expensive for my teenie purse and my father - generally no fan of perfume had for you nothing left "Much too old smells the fragrance" said my father, "that's not for a young girl".

I had to leave you there with a heavy heart, but I never forgot you completely.
From my first deliveryman's salary at 16, I could finally afford you.

When shopping in the big city I bought you, hurt the price, but I could not wait to unpack you and finally after all these years (Only 2 years, but which have seemed infinite for a young girl) to spray.

Only it never came to it, I dropped you, so nervous I was, you shattered on the tiles - out was the (expensive) dream!
My first heartbreak was to be you!

PS:
Meanwhile, I have the perfume again Daheim (it should go 10 years in the country)

My father was very sorry at that time (even if it was not his fault), he bought me the fragrance from a very well-known discounter with the L at the beginning, which I had consumed within a very short time.

You can't imagine how proud I was of this "cheap" perfume.

A fragrance for all situations - everyday fragrance no.1
It all started with a small sample for Christmas from my boyfriend's mother. I tried the Coco Mademoiselle for the first time and was thrilled - but that was only the beginning of my fragrance journey. In the beginning, the Coco Mademoiselle had immediately conveyed to me that it can fit into any everyday situation. He can be worn in the office, but also in the evening when going out - whether spring, summer, autumn or winter.
Such a fragrance I had needed in the beginning. However, he comes with me now only rarely to use, because he is just not profound enough for me. Perhaps I am of the opinion that he is just therefore so universally applicable. However, I know, if I do not know exactly what I want to wear, can always fall back on Coco Mademoiselle.
For a long time I was also firmly convinced that in the fragrance pyramid must be hidden somewhere currants, that was namely my first association with this fragrance.

A clear buy recommendation for anyone who does not want to have so many bottles in his collection and still needs a nice, solid everyday fragrance. Only an insanely exciting scent progression you can not hope for here. H / S is with me the first 4 hours continuously strong, but then it flattens extremely quickly and I hardly perceive him.

P.S.:
My sample, which I had gotten from the mother of my friend for Christmas is unfortunately broken in our bathroom, on the day as my, currently beloved, Jo Malones have moved in. A sign?

DoctorIon
A graceful innocent perfume with a naughty side.
A huge success for Chanel and for its (now retired) great perfumer Jacques Polge!
A beautiful, well-mannered and very sophisticated perfume (especially eau de parfum) aimed at young ladies or ladies with a youthful mood and a refined taste (for even younger ones there is always its wonderful little brother named "Chance").

Coco Mademoiselle is a fragrance that is hard to get bored of!
It has this classic quality that makes it always relevant and this happens because its odour has all the quality characteristics of the most beloved and charming flower, the rose.
It is both complex and simple, it has an elegant and pleasant olfactory imprint that flirts with seduction and its mood is innocent but with a naughty facet!
I like it in all of its versions (edt, edp, intense), but I could live without its more mature version called "Coco Noir", as I find it a bit unnecessary (I hope that the fans of this particular perfume forgive me).
I will not go into a deep analysis of the composition - I will only say that (much like in the odour of the rose) the perfumer here places special emphasis on highlighting the "negative space" of it, letting the central theme and the parts that compose it to breathe freely, to communicate with each other and to dance gracefully in a spacious and comfortable olfactory frame.
The result; A scent where many women meet themselves and a creation that even if it is not exactly to your taste, you will admit it is beautiful.
One of the best moments of modern perfumery. Nothing more, nothing less!

classic
Whenever I used to think of middle aged classy ladies, this is what i imagine they would smell like.
No wonder it´s a best seller.
Classy, femminine, feels luxe.
I wouldn´t consider it versatile.
The 1st Commandment
I am Coco your scent, you shall have no other scents beside me.....

I'm not bible thumping but that's what came to mind with the after the first 5 minutes with this scent on my skin.

A very nice floral sweet scent...lasts an incredibly long time and is noticed by those around you right away.

But beware When overdosed becomes from present penetrating and makes headaches.
Coco Mademoiselle: My Chanel No.1
Derived from the original of 1941, this fragrance is so far my personal place 1 of the house of Chanel. Already in December 2013 with youthful 19 years I treated myself for the first time the purchase of this fragrance in the 50 ml bottle and knew then already, this love would last forever...

In general, I was then - and I still am now - a big fan of 50 ml bottles, as I think they are the perfect size. The bottles do well when they present themselves uniformly as a family next to each other at home on the shelf, but they are also not too big to let them disappear unceremoniously in the handbag to "freshen up" again throughout the day. In addition, I've often noticed that the 75 or 100 ml bottles of certain fragrances just don't look nice and disharmonious due to their clunkiness and often changed shape (best example Shiseido Zen: in 50 ml still a compact cube, in 100 ml a bulky cuboid - not nice!). So, small excursion to flacon sizes is finished with it...

Back to Coco Mademoiselle: Clearly, it was instant love. The light, sweet scent that lays on the skin like a fine silk scarf and from which a unique class emanates. And this at least as pretty, delicate, transparent glass bottle, through which you can look at the pink wonder water; with the glass stopper and the radiant gold rim, which makes the bottle just all the more a wonderful eye-catcher.
To sum up: The fragrance, the name, the pink liquid, the bottle. It is the absolution of perfection and I can't blame any woman who makes this yet extremely common fragrance her number 1. Between us, we all know that we prefer to have our fragrances exclusively for us and therefore would rather give way to one or the other niche fragrance when it comes to increasing our personal collection. But no shame! I will never get tired of this fragrance and even though it has unfortunately become a mainstream fragrance despite its premium quality - watch out for the bad M-word - I still feel special every time I wear this fragrance and am grateful that I have had it by my side for so many years
Forever my number 1
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle... I was looking for a nice fragrance for myself at the time (I think it must be about 10 years ago now). And there it was. Up until that point, no perfume has enchanted me like this one. It then also became my signature scent. Whether at work, at leisure or at party nights, it has always accompanied me and the compliments it has brought me are simply unforgettable. Many describe Coco Mademoiselle as a clean office fragrance. However, I find that it leaves a mega impression especially in the nightlife. I have been asked about it so often. Whether from waiters, bar service, people on the dance floor.... Simply unbelievable! Maybe it's just because of my skin chemistry that Coco Mademoiselle is so celebrated on me :D.
I often combine the perfume with the body lotion of the same name and the fragrance Molecule 234.38 by Zarkoperfume. Horny combination :). LG, Anja

MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 1 year ago
too strong to wear to work and too popular to be a signature scent. i wear it mainly at home when self-luxuriating.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Soft, clean, discrete, classy and very feminine, it's the younger Coco's face.Perfect as daily scent mainly in the good season. I love it!

Louis XlV, Lustgarten
1,5 ml micro-bottle
1,5ml Miniatur
by BlueValkyrie
Alle Mann an Deck - wir passieren Kap Hoorn!
by beneo
by Arlufkin
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Chanel

Bois des Îles (Parfum) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Parfum) by Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coco (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Sycomore (2008) (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel N°19 (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel N°5 (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel N°22 (Parfum) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Égoïste (Eau de Toilette) by Chanel Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum) by Chanel Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men by Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Chanel Cuir de Russie (Parfum) / Russia Leather by Chanel